Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

+17
thatgirl61
AMarty
dreamerktm411
future_anthro
mereva
Lo
ReginaPhalange
bones fan 99
crzy4bones
joybrennan
jhi1005
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
bailey
RubyRuby
treble21
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere Empty Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:24 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Nothing really to surprising here, although I am intruiged about the scene on the steps that Marisa says didn't go the way she thought it would, and the 2 major scenes that are in the promos and not in the episode? #1 is Brennan meeting Hannah, not sure what number 2 is yet, I'll have to rewatch the promo's.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere Empty Re: Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

Post by RubyRuby Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 am

I'm wondering about the moment which hurt her heart...
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere Empty Re: Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

Post by bailey Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:32 am

One moment that made her heart hurt?

And I'm also interested in what goes differently than expected in that scene on the steps. What are we expecting from it? Booth is going to tell Bones about Hannah ... she's going to be surprised but supportive ... so what's the opposite of that?

3 weeks from tonight guys. 3 weeks. Smile All the speculation and pre-show hatred and fear of what it might be like is wearing on me (and I've been positive about the whole thing) I just wanna see these episodes already so I can judge them for myself, and find the silver lining in them. Opinions are so varied with the critics, it's hard not to weigh everything everyone says but at the same time it's like, they don't agree at all, and I'm just ready to know what I think about it. Lol.

Also, new promo on right now.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:35 am

I'm interested in how Booth will act with Brennan when they talk about Hannah because DB says that he will boast about how happy he is (but I think that is more of DB's motivation as an actor) but now, SN hints that he will sort of struggle with "moving on" when once he gets back to DC and sees Brennan on a regular basis.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:46 am

MAYBE (and this is speculation so don't freak out peeps) that's what surprised Marisa, maybe Booth boasted about it, cause honestly I wouldn't see that coming I'd be more inclined to think he'd break it to Brennan gently, so maybe he doesn't.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:51 am

treble21 wrote:MAYBE (and this is speculation so don't freak out peeps) that's what surprised Marisa, maybe Booth boasted about it, cause honestly I wouldn't see that coming I'd be more inclined to think he'd break it to Brennan gently, so maybe he doesn't.

UGH! I sooo hope he doesn't boast about it. No But would it surprise Marisa..because in her interview with DB, all he talked about was how Booth was going to make Brennan jealous and how he's going to boast about his new relationship. loco
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:56 am

treble21 wrote:MAYBE (and this is speculation so don't freak out peeps) that's what surprised Marisa, maybe Booth boasted about it, cause honestly I wouldn't see that coming I'd be more inclined to think he'd break it to Brennan gently, so maybe he doesn't.

I agree. Even though I tend not to put too much stock in what DB says, he has said MANY times that Booth "sticks it" to Brennan in a, "Hey look how great my life is" kind of way. Sigh. This is going to be more difficult than I thought, and I was preparing for it to be VERY difficult.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 am

Is there a new DB interview? I hear people saying that Booth is going to be bragging about how happy he is, but I haven't seen the interview or article this came from. What are you people talking about? Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 am

bailey wrote:Is there a new DB interview? I hear people saying that Booth is going to be bragging about how happy he is, but I haven't seen the interview or article this came from. What are you people talking about? Lol.

I think I have it in my spoiler links just a sec
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:00 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Keep in mind DB likes to embellish.. alot. here's the actual quotes.

Booth obviously had a lot going on while he was apart from the Jeffersonian team. Will we see any other changes in him aside from his new relationship?
David Boreanaz: He’s definitely changed, because he’s more confident in his grasp on what’s going on in front of him. And obviously [with] his interactions with Bones, he’s going to be like, hey look how great my life is, I’m going to try and make you jealous, look who I have. [He's going to] try and turn the tables around a little bit, cause that conflict.

So does Booth actually acknowledge that part of the reason he’s in this new relationship is to make Brennan jealous and make her see what she’s missing?
DB: Yeah. That’s the idea. You want her to chase me this season a little bit.

treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 am

RubyRuby wrote:

I agree. Even though I tend not to put too much stock in what DB says, he has said MANY times that Booth "sticks it" to Brennan in a, "Hey look how great my life is" kind of way. Sigh. This is going to be more difficult than I thought, and I was preparing for it to be VERY difficult.

...But would she be surprised about that...because she interviewed DB when he kept saying that. loco
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:03 am

Very good point Jro. I didn't even realize Marisa did that interview. Guess it's not a likely occurance, thank goodness!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:05 am

treble21 wrote:Very good point Jro. I didn't even realize Marisa did that interview. Guess it's not a likely occurance, thank goodness!

...unless she didn't believe DB when he said that...but then it wouldn't be that much of a surprise.

Last edited by jro54 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:05 am

treble21 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Keep in mind DB likes to embellish.. alot. here's the actual quotes.

Booth obviously had a lot going on while he was apart from the Jeffersonian team. Will we see any other changes in him aside from his new relationship?
David Boreanaz: He’s definitely changed, because he’s more confident in his grasp on what’s going on in front of him. And obviously [with] his interactions with Bones, he’s going to be like, hey look how great my life is, I’m going to try and make you jealous, look who I have. [He's going to] try and turn the tables around a little bit, cause that conflict.

So does Booth actually acknowledge that part of the reason he’s in this new relationship is to make Brennan jealous and make her see what she’s missing?
DB: Yeah. That’s the idea. You want her to chase me this season a little bit.

Thanks treble!

See now this is why I like to read things for myself ... because my take on this is nothing like the posts I've seen others make. Especially, because as you said, we got to remember this is David talking here. People take things way too literally I think. Someone had said Booth was running around telling everyone who'd listen how happy he was ... I don't see that in this at all.

Basically I think he is just saying, "Hey, Booth is in the position of power here with Brennan. He has someone therefore he has the upper hand." No one is as attractive as the person you can't have ... and now Brennan can't have him. I don't think for a moment that he's saying Booth doesn't want her anymore. It's more of a this is the situation he finds himself in, and now that he's back working with Brennan, those feelings are still there and he's going to deal with it and try to work it to his advantage. And eventually, when Hannah sees what's going on, I think that's when the relationship will be torpedoed as they say.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:06 am

^ that is exactly what I think he's saying too.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:15 am

Damn it that last post made me go to Doctor ... Naked Booth I'm going to miss you. Sad

But, yea, in everything David's said so far, even going back to Comic-Con, he brings up Brennan. He keeps saying that Booth is doing this to make her jealous, if he didn't care about her he wouldn't care that she were jealous. And the fact that she's going to (at least at first) be so oblivious to her own feelings and support him, is going to frustrate Booth to no end, IMO. And add a whole new level of conflict to the relationship.

And I also thought of something else positive. Right now we're worried about what Hannah is going to do to the show and even part of me is like I'm not sure I want to sit through all of this even though I know it has a point. But, I think by the time this stuff in on our screens, we'll be getting the spoilers/promos/pictures/articles about the end of Hannah. That should help. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:23 am

Hart also tweeted something like "DB is the id of Bones and either says what he's thinking in the moment or he flat out lies"...so I would still take everything DB says with a grain of salt.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:24 am

I am really hoping we see some cracks in Booth before Hannah makes her exit. Because really if I have to watch him all happy and lovey dovey with her for half a season I will vomit.
Brennan is the standard, she is the ONE. Sure he's trying to move on but if we are supposed to believe what he feels for Brennan we better see that show through.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:25 am

If I'm interpreting the sides correctly Booth doesn't seem that happy with her in episode 5.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 am

treble21 wrote:If I'm interpreting the sides correctly Booth doesn't seem that happy with her in episode 5.

Are you referring to his comment about her having to go work on her story despite whatever the medical procedure whoever is having? Or was there more to it than just that?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:36 am

bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:If I'm interpreting the sides correctly Booth doesn't seem that happy with her in episode 5.

Are you referring to his comment about her having to go work on her story despite whatever the medical procedure whoever is having? Or was there more to it than just that?

yeah just a feeling I got from that line, it seemed kinda bitter, nothing concrete.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:39 am

treble21 wrote:
bailey wrote:

yeah just a feeling I got from that line, it seemed kinda bitter, nothing concrete.

Yea, I totally agree with you that it gave off a "vibe" ... almost like he was trying to justify her to himself. Of course we could be reading a lot into one little line; why I was checking (hoping) to see if there was more that I missed. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:40 am

treble21 wrote:
bailey wrote:

I thought the same thing when I read it, so maybe we're onto something Wink

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Yeah, I'm glad I'm skipping this. DB makes Booth sound like an immature adolescent as opposed to a man of 40. Rolling Eyes Jersey Shore, here we come. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Booth's not 40... but it's pretty close.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum