Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison)

+13
Lo
RubyRuby
AMarty
geraghtyvl
MI_Bonesgirl
HermioneGirl101
joybrennan
jro54
treble21
bones fan 99
mereva
crzy4bones
bailey
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison) Empty Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison)

Post by bailey Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:22 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I'd post the content but it has lots of graphics that won't translate well ... not a lot of new information here but this one alludes to the "jaw dropping twist" that we've heard from another critic. Oh, and it also says they will be accused of being selfish for being away while the lab fell apart.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison) Empty Re: Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison)

Post by crzy4bones Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:26 am

yeah...in the Bones promo that aired on Fox opposite the Emmy's on Sunday, that noone has really gotten a good version of....Cam says something along the lines of "Brennan goes to Maluku, Booth ships off to Afghanistan and you wonder why the forensic unit disappeared"...sounds like Cam is a little bitter.

I'm intrigued by this jaw dropping twist....what could it be? I've got alot of things running through my head, but they are all sad and I hope none of them are true...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison) Empty Re: Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison)

Post by bailey Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:17 am

crzy4bones wrote:yeah...in the Bones promo that aired on Fox opposite the Emmy's on Sunday, that noone has really gotten a good version of....Cam says something along the lines of "Brennan goes to Maluku, Booth ships off to Afghanistan and you wonder why the forensic unit disappeared"...sounds like Cam is a little bitter.

I'm intrigued by this jaw dropping twist....what could it be? I've got alot of things running through my head, but they are all sad and I hope none of them are true...

Yea, I agree I can sense the bitterness in Cam's comment. It really shows what a character shift Cam has had over the years ... she came in to be "the boss" and run things but she now realizes that she may be the boss on paper, but Booth and Brennan are really what keeps the lab going.

My money's on it's not jaw dropping at all and actually something we already know. The we being those of us who've spent the entire summer looking for and dissecting spoilers and sides. Lol.

Now, if it is something that actually makes our jaws drop, that would be awesome. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:38 am

bailey wrote:My money's on it's not jaw dropping at all and actually something we already know.
That's what I think, too.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:31 am

bailey wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:yeah...in the Bones promo that aired on Fox opposite the Emmy's on Sunday, that noone has really gotten a good version of....Cam says something along the lines of "Brennan goes to Maluku, Booth ships off to Afghanistan and you wonder why the forensic unit disappeared"...sounds like Cam is a little bitter.

Yea, I agree I can sense the bitterness in Cam's comment. It really shows what a character shift Cam has had over the years ... she came in to be "the boss" and run things but she now realizes that she may be the boss on paper, but Booth and Brennan are really what keeps the lab going.

My money's on it's not jaw dropping at all and actually something we already know. The we being those of us who've spent the entire summer looking for and dissecting spoilers and sides. Lol.

Now, if it is something that actually makes our jaws drop, that would be awesome. Smile

SOo agree with all the above, Cam said in the finale she knew it was her who worked for Brennan but I guess a bit of reality added to that would hurt having all the cool toys taken away because Brennan ran off etc
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:35 am

also noticed that the twist has just not been spoiled by Kristin or Ausielo not by sides etc.....

I'm a fan of both Bones and Castle, bring em on I say. Castle is my Bones foil not as wound up about them getting together as yet... takes the edge off .... like alcohol witout the sideeffects
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:56 am

bones fan 99 wrote:also noticed that the twist has just not been spoiled by Kristin or Ausielo not by sides etc.....

I'm a fan of both Bones and Castle, bring em on I say. Castle is my Bones foil not as wound up about them getting together as yet... takes the edge off .... like alcohol witout the sideeffects

Kristin and Aussielo rarely have any scoop in my experience. Kristin, excuse me for being blunt, even seems rather clueless at times. For instance when she interviewed David and Emily at the Upfronts ... she didn't seem to get what David was saying, either that or she wasn't really listening. Marissa seems to be the one critic that has the real info. Maybe it's because she seems to be a fan of this show, makes sense that if you're a fan of a show you're going to go further to find out more and get your facts straight. Kristin and Aussleio just seem to spout things that have already been reported by other sources or that they think will make people read their columns.

I like Castle as well. Smile I actually started watching it before I started watching Bones, but didn't really "fall" for that show as hard as I have for Bones. And you're right, it's nice to have a show to just watch and not obsess over. I'm actually fairly spoiler free on Castle for this season.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:30 am

mereva wrote:
bailey wrote:My money's on it's not jaw dropping at all and actually something we already know.

I agree, I would imagine it's only jaw dropping for the unspoiled.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:35 am

treble21 wrote:
mereva wrote:

It could be Hannah...because she would probably be big surprise to the fans who haven't been online.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:28 am

I suspect the "jaw-dropping twist" is basically nothing other than a media "please watch, please watch" gimmick line. Rolling Eyes Not biting. It's probably something stupid like: Brennan didn't have sex and Booth did. Rolling Eyes IS IT CHRISTMAS YET - I WANT THE COOL "BONES" SHOW BACK - NOT THIS CRAP! Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:29 am

joybrennan wrote: IS IT CHRISTMAS YET - I WANT THE COOL "BONES" SHOW BACK - NOT THIS CRAP! Mad
Let it snow... [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:37 am

jro54 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
mereva wrote:

It could be Hannah...because she would probably be big surprise to the fans who haven't been online.

I agree that Hannah would be a HUGE surprise to the completely unspoiled (so basically no Internet or TV all summer!) but the post also says that it hasn't been spoiled by Ausiello or Kristin... and they both have definitely talked about it.

I'm going for something that we already learned from the sides... or maybe even the promos. Like, the lab being closed or something.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:14 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:
jro54 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
mereva wrote:

I agree that Hannah would be a HUGE surprise to the completely unspoiled (so basically no Internet or TV all summer!) but the post also says that it hasn't been spoiled by Ausiello or Kristin... and they both have definitely talked about it:

I'm going for something that we already learned from the sides... or maybe even the promos. Like, the lab being closed or something.

The only thing that I'd find jaw-dropping is Booth working a deep-cover operation that he took to keep his mind off of Brennan and Raghag is a suspected member of the Russian mob. THAT, would be jawdropping. I would totally forgive TPTB for this entire summer and give them props for keeping such a major secret. Shocked WHAT?! It could happen! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:19 am

I agree with you Joy. About the only thing I would find jaw dropping or shocking at this point would be if they actually put B&B together. And I'm pretty sure it's a safe assumption to say that won't be happening any time soon.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I agree with you Joy. About the only thing I would find jaw dropping or shocking at this point would be if they actually put B&B together. And I'm pretty sure it's a safe assumption to say that won't be happening any time soon.

I agree with you on that one. I'm sure that B&B will get together eventually (cuz Hart does seem pretty sure that he wants to put them together), but I think it's a safe to bet that it won't happen until towards the end of the series.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by geraghtyvl Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:26 pm

You mean I won't be seeing Brennan just wearing Booth's FBI tee-shirt in the near future? Not.....

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 pm

geraghtyvl wrote:You mean I won't be seeing Brennan just wearing Booth's FBI tee-shirt in the near future? Not.....

No. I would guess you will probably see Hannah claiming it long before Brennan will get that chance. She will probably put it on (take it off) just after (before) the so-called glistening scene....

Evil or Very Mad

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:42 pm

AMarty wrote:
geraghtyvl wrote:You mean I won't be seeing Brennan just wearing Booth's FBI tee-shirt in the near future? Not.....

No. I would guess you will probably see Hannah claiming it long before Brennan will get that chance. She will probably put it on (take it off) just after (before) the so-called glistening scene....

Evil or Very Mad

Oh my eyes!!! Shocked affraid MY POOR POOR EYES!!!
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:45 pm

RubyRuby wrote:
AMarty wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

MY eyes will be fine - I'm not watching Bones until Christmas. Cool
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:48 pm

joybrennan wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:
AMarty wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Oh I'm not either. But just that image of Raghag.... pale puke
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by geraghtyvl Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:54 pm

It's going to kill me seeing HER in that shirt...

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:07 pm

joybrennan wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:
AMarty wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Oh, you mean the Christmas show where Hannah takes Booth home to meet her nice normal family while Brennan breaks her butt trying to ice skate by herself?

Twisted Evil

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:08 pm

I can't wait for S6 to be over....

loco

Last edited by AMarty on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Wouldn't miss Bones just because of a story line here. So I will still watch Smile

I don't even know what the heck Castle is, but I read some comment about watching it just for Fillion...what? Lol Boreanaz is way more attractive, but I guess to each their own.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:46 pm

AMarty wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:
AMarty wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Oh, you mean the Christmas show where Hannah takes Booth home to meet her nice normal family while Brennan breaks her butt trying to ice skate by herself?

Twisted Evil

@AMarty - please don't put ideas like that out into the universe, ok? Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next