Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

+17
thatgirl61
AMarty
dreamerktm411
future_anthro
mereva
Lo
ReginaPhalange
bones fan 99
crzy4bones
joybrennan
jhi1005
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
bailey
RubyRuby
treble21
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere - Page 2 Empty Re: Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

Post by bailey Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Wasn't really sure where to put this, didn't wanna start a new thread just for it. This is what Matt Mitovich tweeted after seeing the premiere screener tonight.

@HOUSEofBONES I'm bummed; they cut the Angela/Hodgins in France scenes.
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to HOUSEofBONES

Oh, Caroline - you did not just refer to the team as "the Scooby gang" in front of Booth, did you? #BONES
about 2 hours ago via web

#BONES done (and featuring a nice twist I hadn't heard about). #CASTLE next...

That last one is particuarly interesting .... a twist that hasn't been spoiled yet? Although it could just be the pregnancy thing and this guy just hadn't heard, it hasn't been talked about nearly as much as the Hannah stuff. As much as I'm a spoiler whore, I still like being surprised. Yea, I know, that doesn't make any sense. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere - Page 2 Empty Re: Marisa answers questions about the Bones season premiere

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Yeah I don't put much stock in the "twists" anymore because they are usually twists for the unspoiled, but I guess we'll see. I find it interesting that they cut the scenes with Ang/Hodgins in France, When were we supposed to see them in France, I thought it was just when Caroline called?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:20 pm

treble21 wrote:Yeah I don't put much stock in the "twists" anymore because they are usually twists for the unspoiled, but I guess we'll see. I find it interesting that they cut the scenes with Ang/Hodgins in France, When were we supposed to see them in France, I thought it was just when Caroline called?

Yea, that's all I can remember, the phone call with Caroline. I guess they just had to cut it for time, it didn't really add anything to the plot. Hopefully just making way for a sweet scene with BB. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm

treble21 wrote:Yeah I don't put much stock in the "twists" anymore because they are usually twists for the unspoiled, but I guess we'll see. I find it interesting that they cut the scenes with Ang/Hodgins in France, When were we supposed to see them in France, I thought it was just when Caroline called?

I thought there was a bit about Jack posing for Angela in a toga or fig leaf or something...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 pm

bailey wrote:

Oh, Caroline - you did not just refer to the team as "the Scooby gang" in front of Booth, did you? #BONES

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've been waiting for them to do some sort of Vampire themed episode.....wouldn't that be a kick....LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Man I whish I could see the screaner eppisodes, how do you get one of those jobs, cut 3 plus weeks off the pain of waiting...
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:40 pm

I love how we pretty much know the entire 1st episode based on spoilers/sides/promos/and pictures. cheers
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:32 am

^ Too true! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I'm getting really excited for the premiere: even if B/B aren't where I want them to be *cough* in bed *cough* I'm so excited to see these chacters again - to see new episodes again!!!
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 am

Me too. Even though I'm not looking forward to the convo on the steps, I just can't wait to see the all characters back and to see new episodes. cheers
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:17 am

I think the whole idea this season is Booth thinking he's moved on, but when Hannah gets there he'll realize that he hasn't when he actually has Brennan around (sort of what SN said) and not because Brennan is better than Hannah just because Booth is more in love with Brennan.

That's pretty realistic I usually feel less and it's easier to get over someone when they are not around, but the second I see them on a normal basis it comes back and I really think this is going to happen to Booth. I hope that when he realizes this someone is around for him because it's gonna hurt him when he finds out he can't move on.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:59 am

Lo wrote:... and not because Brennan is better than Hannah just because Booth is more in love with Brennan.
"More in love"? Ugh. May I rephrase it in simply "in love" with Brennan and "just a fling" with SOB? Because even that is more than I can stomach.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:20 am

mereva wrote:
Lo wrote:... and not because Brennan is better than Hannah just because Booth is more in love with Brennan.
"More in love"? Ugh. May I rephrase it in simply "in love" with Brennan and "just a fling" with SOB? Because even that is more than I can stomach.

The whole idea is for Booth to come home thinking he's moved on with Hannah, but when he gets back to his real-life, he'll discover that he hasn't moved on...or he'll realize that Brennan is the one (because some people think that he was never really sure tha Brennan was the one) SN has been saying this since last spring, "Booth will try to move, but trying and actually moving are two different things."
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 am

mereva wrote:
I wrote more in love as my opinion because I just feel that Booth isn't the type of guy who would string someone along for the hell of it.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:26 am

Does anyone want to quess to what this big surprise is that has not been spoiled. I don't think that it's that Angela is expecting because that was sort or revealed in the sides. The way that Marisa phrased one of her answers concerning the BB connection that made me think it has to do with Booth and Hannah.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:22 pm

192630 wrote:Does anyone want to quess to what this big surprise is that has not been spoiled. I don't think that it's that Angela mis expecting because that was sort or revealed in the sides. The way that Marisa phrased one of her answers concerning the BB connection that made me think it has to do with Booth and Hannah.

The only thing I can think of that, for me, would make this segment of Bones worth watching is that we find out Booth and Raghag are part of an undercover operation
and Raghag is actually a lesbian. firedevil

What - like what's going on now is more plausible? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by joybrennan on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:27 pm

joybrennan wrote:
192630 wrote:Does anyone want to quess to what this big surprise is that has not been spoiled. I don't think that it's that Angela mis expecting because that was sort or revealed in the sides. The way that Marisa phrased one of her answers concerning the BB connection that made me think it has to do with Booth and Hannah.

The only thing I can think of that, for me, would make this segment of Bones worth watching is that we find out Booth and Raghag are part of an undercover operation
and and Raghag is actually a lesbian. firedevil

That's funny! David did say that about half way through the season, we would find out that not all as it seems.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:51 pm

192630 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

That's funny! David did say that about half way through the season, we would find out that not all as it seems.
Coming from someone else i'd be tempted to believe it! Smile
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Lo wrote:I think the whole idea this season is Booth thinking he's moved on, but when Hannah gets there he'll realize that he hasn't when he actually has Brennan around (sort of what SN said) and not because Brennan is better than Hannah just because Booth is more in love with Brennan.

That's pretty realistic I usually feel less and it's easier to get over someone when they are not around, but the second I see them on a normal basis it comes back and I really think this is going to happen to Booth. I hope that when he realizes this someone is around for him because it's gonna hurt him when he finds out he can't move on.

I totally agree and actually think that the Booth i see and who solves crimes with my Brennan(all in my head) would behave that way... at least thats what I'm thinking this second we'll see if its the same in 19 days I may need some anger therapy to get through the Hannah arch
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:41 pm

192630 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Hadn't heard that one maybe just maybe that gives me hope .... or more crap to worry over what the hell it'll be
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:50 pm

192630 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I wrote DB off as a reliable source 3 years ago. Suspect But I didn't like "half way through the season" for a second: does it mean that SOB will be in the picture for that long? puke
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Well mid November is guarateed. At least. Ep 5 airs 11-11. And no end to Hannah in sight. Ep6 or 7 is supposed to be the Brennan one according to Hart, and I'd give it at least 2-3 eps after that for Booth to figure out what is going on and finally dump the Barbie. So I've just pit us up to ep 10. Out of 23? So realistically, expect roughly half the season.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:09 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Well mid November is guarateed. At least. Ep 5 airs 11-11. And no end to Hannah in sight. Ep6 or 7 is supposed to be the Brennan one according to Hart, and I'd give it at least 2-3 eps after that for Booth to figure out what is going on and finally dump the Barbie. So I've just pit us up to ep 10. Out of 23? So realistically, expect roughly half the season.

puke
So...tune in around Thanksgiving, eh?
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:18 pm

joybrennan wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Well mid November is guarateed. At least. Ep 5 airs 11-11. And no end to Hannah in sight. Ep6 or 7 is supposed to be the Brennan one according to Hart, and I'd give it at least 2-3 eps after that for Booth to figure out what is going on and finally dump the Barbie. So I've just pit us up to ep 10. Out of 23? So realistically, expect roughly half the season.

puke
If there really will be 10 eps with her, she'll stay till Christmas or maybe even past Christmas... puke
(What will I watch this whole time?! The Mentalist? Lie To Me? Criminal Minds? I don't know... It's depressing. Crying or Very sad )
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:28 pm

mereva wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

puke
If there really will be 10 eps with her, she'll stay till Christmas or maybe even past Christmas... puke
(What will I watch this whole time?! The Mentalist? Lie To Me? Criminal Minds? I don't know... It's depressing. Crying or Very sad )
Criminal Minds! cheers Unfortunately, it doesn't come on Thursdays at eight. Supposedly there's some Vampire thing on the CW in that timeslot that's pretty good. Of course, I haven't seen it because it's on Thursdays at eight. CW, THIS MAY BE YOUR YEAR! Razz
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am

mereva wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

puke

Thats the question I've been asking myself too.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next