Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

+19
Lorna Doone
RubyRuby
SnoopGirl
TinkonBrink
AmandaMarshall
NellieBanellie
bailey
DONEWITHIT
bones206
kat0505
ReginaPhalange
Lo
joybrennan
crzy4bones
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
elyon
jro54
treble21
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Brennan meets Hannah  (First promo pic for Season 6) - Page 4 Empty Re: Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Agreed. IF they ever put B&B together it will be so unrealistic that no one will even care anymore. That is IF there is an audience left to watch.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Brennan meets Hannah  (First promo pic for Season 6) - Page 4 Empty Re: Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:41 am

Lorna Doone wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:I really hope it doesn't look like Booth is dating a twenty something girl .... I think Hannah is beautiful BUT next to Booth she looks like she could be his daughter. thumbsdown To each their own older men, younger women, Older women, younger men but on BONES age should be kept similar when pairing up couples. OK, that is my rant for this topic.

According to IMDB, Winnick is about a year younger than Emily. Winnick will be 33 in December.

Lorna
At first glance of picture she looks so young (compared to Booth).
I still think Brennan is better for him cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:39 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
Lorna Doone wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:I really hope it doesn't look like Booth is dating a twenty something girl .... I think Hannah is beautiful BUT next to Booth she looks like she could be his daughter. thumbsdown To each their own older men, younger women, Older women, younger men but on BONES age should be kept similar when pairing up couples. OK, that is my rant for this topic.

According to IMDB, Winnick is about a year younger than Emily. Winnick will be 33 in December.

Lorna
At first glance of picture she looks so young (compared to Booth).
I still think Brennan is better for him cheers

It doesn't matter how old the actor IS, it's how old they LOOK. Gillian Anderson was cast as Scully because they thought she was 30 - she was 24. If she looks younger you can bet that was part of the casting.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:24 pm

I think that hannah is just wrong for booth and thats why when I look at it my stomach turns over a bit! "look to your right booth to your right she's the ONE......"
Age means nothing to me! It's just he belongs to another..
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:47 am

Does Booth really love Angela!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:04 am

Maybe Brennan is Gay!!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:24 am

thatgirl61 wrote:Maybe Brennan is Gay!!
Maybe Booth had more brain damage from that tumor than previously thought. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:09 am

Maybe Booth wants to choke Brennan!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:07 am

thatgirl61 wrote:Maybe Booth wants to choke Brennan!
Good thing he has Raghag then - I guess SHE likes it rough. Twisted Evil (Rob should be back on board soon...sigh. It's hard trying to fill in for him. Very Happy)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 am

thatgirl61 wrote:Maybe Brennan is Gay!!
Nope. She isn't. But Booth is! Twisted Evil The whole SOB story is just a disguise, so Hacker won't jump him! (Booth is not gay enough to do it with Hacker! pale ) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 am

What the heck happened to this thread? Digression at it's best!!!?

I agree that she looks way to young for him...but I also googled her and found out she's this big Karate, Marshall arts champion....and she's tough!

I hope they chose her so she could turn into a baddie and there could be some kick ass fight scene at the end between her and Brennan, possibly to save Booth!!! I would so love to see Brennan kick her a$$ into next tuesday....

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:49 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4