Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

+19
Lorna Doone
RubyRuby
SnoopGirl
TinkonBrink
AmandaMarshall
NellieBanellie
bailey
DONEWITHIT
bones206
kat0505
ReginaPhalange
Lo
joybrennan
crzy4bones
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
elyon
jro54
treble21
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brennan meets Hannah  (First promo pic for Season 6) - Page 3 Empty Re: Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
jro54 wrote:We told her, ‘You’re going to be resoundingly hated [at first],’” says Nathan, “‘but then you’ll be loved.’” This worries me. What we actaully like Hannah. nervous

"Then you'll be loved"....uh huh, then pigs will grow wings and take to the skies pig

Whatever SN! loco
Someone needs to tweet him back, "No, first she'll be hated, then Bones will be CANCELED because you pushed your audience suspension of disbelief right over the edge."
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Brennan meets Hannah  (First promo pic for Season 6) - Page 3 Empty Re: Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

Post by mereva Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 am

SnoopGirl wrote:Is it just me or does Hannah look half Booth's age in this pic?
Totally off topic, but that reminds me of some movie where 2 older men were discussing a young lover of one of them: "You know, we always loved young girls. It's just back then we were so young that we thought those were women..."
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:59 am

Re: SN's comment about loving Hannah. It has to be something that has to do with B&B. Why would we love Hannah if (A) she breaks up with Booth and leaves or (B) Booth breaks up with her and she leaves. For SN to say that she must do something that moves B&B closer together. But if it's Hannah having a girl talk with Brennan or some sort of crap like that no one is going to love it. Brennan has to figure out she loves Booth and not be told by a departing girlfriend. I think SN is being waaaay overly optimistic. No love, buddy, not for any part of this storyline.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:05 am

elyon wrote:Re: SN's comment about loving Hannah. It has to be something that has to do with B&B. Why would we love Hannah if (A) she breaks up with Booth and leaves or (B) Booth breaks up with her and she leaves. For SN to say that she must do something that moves B&B closer together. But if it's Hannah having a girl talk with Brennan or some sort of crap like that no one is going to love it. Brennan has to figure out she loves Booth and not be told by a departing girlfriend. I think SN is being waaaay overly optimistic. No love, buddy, not for any part of this storyline.

I agree...But I don't it will be because she and Brennan become BFFs because she doesn't look happy with this new relationship at all...Booth has to brake up with Hannah because HE has to realize that he doesn’t just want “someone” to love him-he ONLY wants Brennan/can’t move on/whatever and make a decision between Brennan and Hannah. If B&B do ever get together, than HE has to kick her to the curb.

Last edited by jro54 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:05 am

joybrennan wrote:
TinkonBrink wrote:
jro54 wrote:We told her, ‘You’re going to be resoundingly hated [at first],’” says Nathan, “‘but then you’ll be loved.’” This worries me. What we actaully like Hannah. nervous

"Then you'll be loved"....uh huh, then pigs will grow wings and take to the skies pig

Whatever SN! loco
Someone needs to tweet him back, "No, first she'll be hated, then Bones will be CANCELED because you pushed your audience suspension of disbelief right over the edge."

Or..."No, first she'll be hated then the audience will test your powers of suspension by shoving you right off the edge of a...." silent

Or..."First she'll be hated...then she'll need police protection"? Very Happy

I'm not gonna love her!
Hands up on the ABY if your gonna love her...(Even if she gets B&B together, bakes us a cake and does all household chores for a year...)
*looking for hands*
*still looking for hands*
*Hands?...*
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
TinkonBrink wrote:

Whatever SN! loco

Or..."No, first she'll be hated then the audience will test your powers of suspension by shoving you right off the edge of a...." silent

Or..."First she'll be hated...then she'll need police protection"? Very Happy

I'm not gonna love her!
Hands up on the ABY if your gonna love her...(Even if she gets B&B together, bakes us a cake and does all household chores for a year...)
*looking for hands*
*still looking for hands*
*Hands?...*

NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!

Last edited by RubyRuby on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 am

No hands here. Nope no way. My words for dear departing Hannah: "Dont let the door hit ya on the way out. Bitch.". Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 am

bailey wrote:Emily is much prettier than this picture. I'm ok with the Hannah storyline, but if I'm going to be watching Hannah and Booth I want to see pretty Brennan too. Like when she went on the date with Jared and almost stopped Clark's heart - pretty.

It's hard to be pretty with WandaHair. ;(

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 am

I really hope it doesn't look like Booth is dating a twenty something girl .... I think Hannah is beautiful BUT next to Booth she looks like she could be his daughter. thumbsdown To each their own older men, younger women, Older women, younger men but on BONES age should be kept similar when pairing up couples. OK, that is my rant for this topic.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:59 am

I just don't like Hannah. No I don't care if she's pretty or if she's young or old. I just want her gone...because there's ONLY one woman for Seeley Booth-and that's Temperance Brennan, baby! cheers cheers
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:07 am

SnoopGirl wrote:I really hope it doesn't look like Booth is dating a twenty something girl .... I think Hannah is beautiful BUT next to Booth she looks like she could be his daughter. thumbsdown To each their own older men, younger women, Older women, younger men but on BONES age should be kept similar when pairing up couples. OK, that is my rant for this topic.

According to IMDB, Winnick is about a year younger than Emily. Winnick will be 33 in December.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:10 am

jro54 wrote:because there's ONLY one woman for Seeley Booth-and that's Temperance Brennan, baby! cheers cheers

AMEN to that! Very Happy
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 am

Lorna Doone wrote:
bailey wrote:Emily is much prettier than this picture. I'm ok with the Hannah storyline, but if I'm going to be watching Hannah and Booth I want to see pretty Brennan too. Like when she went on the date with Jared and almost stopped Clark's heart - pretty.

It's hard to be pretty with WandaHair. ;(

Lorna

True. But that hair cut can be fixed pretty. We've seen it. It was pretty at Comic-Con, and it looked cute in the last pic Hart posted on Twitter. Damn it people, just fix her hair right. Lol.

And also her face looks older somehow, like they're lighting her funny or messed up the make up.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 am

You know what, I think I kind of actually will like Hannah..... Shocked affraid

(not right now, right now I rather hate her guts puke (and all the rest of her too). I hate her almost (if not more) as much as I hate when American Idol comes back....)

But, I feel like Hannah is going to talk to Brennan and she'll figure out that she should probably back off Booth (because she'll figure out that Brennan really loves Booth) (But, Brennan won't play the jealous card, she'll play the "I'm-upset-that-I-turned-Booth-down-but-if-Hannah-makes-him-happy-then-Hannah-makes-me-happy" card.) So then, Hannah will break up with Booth and Booth will be like, WHY?! And Hannah will be like, "You love Brennan and she loves you, but we can still be friends." They will hug and that will be the end of their relationship. Smile

*If we're lucky this will all happen in one episode, but more than likely it will happen in like 5 episodes.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:27 am

I think it should be Booth who brakes up with Hannah...because if Hannah leaves him broken hearted, and then he gets together with Brennan, we will always wonder that perhaps he did love with Brennan and then he met Hannah and realized that he never loved her like he loved Brennan…But if he breaks up with Hannah, we will have no doubt that he loves Brennan and that he hasn’t moved on...Whatever. We all just want her gone as soon as possible.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:06 am

Y
elyon wrote:Re: SN's comment about loving Hannah. It has to be something that has to do with B&B. Why would we love Hannah if (A) she breaks up with Booth and leaves or (B) Booth breaks up with her and she leaves. For SN to say that she must do something that moves B&B closer together. But if it's Hannah having a girl talk with Brennan or some sort of crap like that no one is going to love it. Brennan has to figure out she loves Booth and not be told by a departing girlfriend. I think SN is being waaaay overly optimistic. No love, buddy, not for any part of this storyline.

SN perhaps is thinking about Cam. In that ever so BRILLIANT way that TPTB have, he could be thinking, "they hated Cam but now they love her. It will be the same with Raghag." He of course fails to discern the difference between season TWO and season SIX. Evil or Very Mad It is NOT the same dumbass! [Only admins are allowed to see this link].
And knowing someone a year vs. FIVE is not the same
and WATCHING for a year is not the same as watching a relation develop over FIVE! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Then again, there are still plenty of folks who will be watching this disaster come September, so maybe he IS brilliant. Neutral

you know the joke about the kid and the therapist: Parents bring their kid to the shrink. Ecause the kid has completely lost touch with reality. So. The shrink says to the kid "you can have whatever you find in this room. Shrink takes the kid a room, opens the door and the room is filled with horse sh-t. Kid pauses a minute then runs in and starts digging. Shrink says, "Kid, what are you doing?!" Kid replies, " with all the horse manure in here, there MUST be a pony, there must!" Yeah, enjoy the opening eps of season six.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by kokonut_soda Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:09 pm

joybrennan wrote:you know the joke about the kid and the therapist: Parents bring their kid to the shrink. Ecause the kid has completely lost touch with reality. So. The shrink says to the kid "you can have whatever you find in this room. Shrink takes the kid a room, opens the door and the room is filled with horse sh-t. Kid pauses a minute then runs in and starts digging. Shrink says, "Kid, what are you doing?!" Kid replies, " with all the horse manure in here, there MUST be a pony, there must!" Yeah, enjoy the opening eps of season six.

scratch ... Suspect ............. lol!
kokonut_soda
kokonut_soda
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Don't kick the baby!
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:11 pm

kokonut_soda wrote:
joybrennan wrote:you know the joke about the kid and the therapist: Parents bring their kid to the shrink. Ecause the kid has completely lost touch with reality. So. The shrink says to the kid "you can have whatever you find in this room. Shrink takes the kid a room, opens the door and the room is filled with horse sh-t. Kid pauses a minute then runs in and starts digging. Shrink says, "Kid, what are you doing?!" Kid replies, " with all the horse manure in here, there MUST be a pony, there must!" Yeah, enjoy the opening eps of season six.

scratch ... Suspect ............. lol!

FREAKIN PRICELESS!!!!!!!
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:12 pm

joybrennan wrote:

JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW F-ING OUT OF TOUCH HH IS WITH HIS FANBASE. STATEMENTS LIKE THAT JUST [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ME!

I get the anger about the comment cause well it was a rather stupid thing to say but you do know that it was not HH that said that right? It was SN.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:25 pm

treble21 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW F-ING OUT OF TOUCH HH IS WITH HIS FANBASE. STATEMENTS LIKE THAT JUST [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ME!

You do know that it was not HH that said that right? It was SN.

HH, SN, TPTB - Like it matters? Rolling Eyes Now, if it were DB or ED, that would be different. But from the people who run and write the show - out-of-touch arrogance. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:31 pm

treble21 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I get the anger about the comment cause well it was a rather stupid thing to say but you do know that it was not HH that said that right? It was SN.

I thought the same thing...LOL...but figured there would be no sense in pointing it out. LOL! HH is responsible for everything wrong in the entire universe...the economy, the environment, the cost of tea in China....LOL!

And most people did end up loving Cam after starting out hating her so....who knows what will happen to the character of Hannah....

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:35 pm

joybrennan wrote:
treble21 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

You do know that it was not HH that said that right? It was SN.

HH, SN, TPTB - Like it matters? Rolling Eyes Now, if it were DB or ED, that would be different. But from the people who run and write the show - out-of-touch arrogance. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Yes I think it matters, if you are going to be angry at someone, at least direct it at the correct person. Also DB/ED don't write the show, but they are producers on the show which means they have a lot more input than regular actors.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:31 pm

crzy4bones wrote:
treble21 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I thought the same thing...LOL...but figured there would be no sense in pointing it out. LOL! HH is responsible for everything wrong in the entire universe...the economy, the environment, the cost of tea in China....LOL!
And most people did end up loving Cam after starting out hating her so....who knows what will happen to the character of Hannah....

No, him and his crew are just responsible for one screwed up show - thank God! Otherwise, the whole planet would be f**ked, not just Thursday nights at 8. Also, for the record, [b] I DID NOT HATE CAM WHEN SHE ARRIVED. [b] It was the beginning of season 2, Brennan had just had that horrible breakup with her ex-professor in the middle of the first season and JUST had the trauma of Finding her mother's body. Relationship with Booth? I wasn't on-line then, but it
wasn't what I was looking for yet. It would have seemed as forced then as this SOB storyline seems now. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:36 pm

crzy4bones wrote:[

I think Hart's twitter that our hate of Angela (during her WendallPeriod) would turn to love meant he though getting Angela and Hodgins together would make us love her. For me, instead of that, the crappy way they wrote Hodgela and their "eventual" union was so obnoxious, unrealistic and drawn out that a couple I once found delightful is now one who I could not care less about. So, I find both Hart and SN's predictive powers to be severely lacking.

My fear is that the way Hart is writing Booth and Brennan is going to make me feel that way about Booth and Brennan too.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Lorna Doone wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:[

I think Hart's twitter that our hate of Angela (during her WendallPeriod) would turn to love meant he though getting Angela and Hodgins together would make us love her. For me, instead of that, the crappy way they wrote Hodgela and their "eventual" union was so obnoxious, unrealistic and drawn out that a couple I once found delightful is now one who I could not care less about. So, I find both Hart and SN's predictive powers to be severely lacking.

My fear is that the way Hart is writing Booth and Brennan is going to make me feel that way about Booth and Brennan too.

Lorna

cheers cheers cheers
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next