Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booth and Brennan in bed by the end of the season???

Go down

Booth and Brennan in bed by the end of the season??? Empty Booth and Brennan in bed by the end of the season???

Post by kiki Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:07 am

Posted 08/04/2008 08:20:42 (08/04/2008 09:20:42 AM) by RollOnFriday

Check out the Q&A with DB in the British TV guide, TV and Satellite Week...

So Booth and Brennan finally lock lips...
They share a kiss after Caroline the lawyer makes Brennan put up some mistletoe and kiss Booth in return for a favour. Booth kind of walks right into it, which is pretty funny. I think the scene works in a way that gives viewers what they've been looking for.

Will it change their relationship?
It will definitely affect both of their personal lives. In fact they get closer with every scene. Every episode has something that uniquely affects their relationship, which I like.

How many takes did you need to get the scene right?
Emily and I did the kissing scene in one take because we wanted to keep it as fresh as possible.

Emily looks a little flustered in the behind-the-scenes footage on the Bones website.
Yeah, I know, it's funny. We didn't know how we were going to react and we didn't want to rehearse necause it's not that type of kiss.

The producers have promised we'll see Booth and Brennan in bed later in the series. Is that still the plan?
That all depends on what happens with the serial killer storyline. At the moment, it's hard to say how things are going to work out.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Booth and Brennan in bed by the end of the season??? Empty Re: Booth and Brennan in bed by the end of the season???

Post by kiki Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:08 am

Posted 08/04/2008 17:15:52 (08/04/2008 06:15:52 PM) by magicstar

this is the full article...bearing in mind we are 2 episodes behind the states!

* Home
* » TV Features

Bones

Thursday 10 April, 9pm - Sky One & HD

Booth and Brennan continue their hunt for the cannibal serial killer

Bones
Thursday 10 April, 9pm - Sky One & HD

The US crime drama Bones may have taken a four-month break from our screens, but there will be no respite for the Jeffersonian Institute's crack forensics team when it returns to Sky One this week.

When we left off last December, FBI agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) and forensics expert Dr Temperance 'Bones' Brennan (Emily Deschanel) were struggling to catch the elusive cannibalistic serial killer the Gormogon, who is linked to an 18th-century anti-Masonic order and strips his victims of their body parts.

In this week's episode, however, the Washington-based team finally make inroads into the case after the killer strikes again. Booth is called out when the decomposed body of a respected bishop is found with both kneecaps surgically removed. When the kneecaps are later posted to Brennan, mysterious symbols contained in the package lead the team to a mausoleum, where they find another sinister skeleton.

'The serial killer story has been the arc throughout the whole series,' says David Boreanaz. 'Gradually, the team understand more of the killer's motivation. They start to close in on the case.'

The new episodes also promise new developments in the relationship between Booth and Brennan. The pair have been on the verge of romance since the show started, and this week they are literally thrown together when the serial killer explodes a bomb in the path of their car. 'The bomb brings Booth and Brennan closer in more ways than one,' says Boreanaz. 'Booth has always been supportive and protective of Brennan because he has so much respect for her. Each week they walk hand-in-hand facing death, and through that they become intimates. Their relationship has a Moonlighting quality which I love.'

Later in the series, Brennan also has to deal with the murder trial of her father Max (Ryan O'Neal), who's accused of killing the FBI's Deputy Director, while viewers can expect to learn more about Booth's complicated family history. 'Booth keeps a lot of things private, but underneath he has issues,' says 38-year-old Boreanaz. 'There's more of Booth that we haven't seen yet. Future episodes will have greater emphasis on his past and where he's come from.'

To that end, producers are currently in discussion with veteran actor James Garner about joining the show as Booth's war hero grandfather. 'We would love that to happen as he's a real icon,' smiles Boreanaz. 'My mum thinks I look like a young James Garner, and I can definitely see a resemblance. I would love to have the opportunity to work with an actor of his stature
actually after re-reading this, im not so sure this is totally new..hmmm, i got this from the website, tv and satalite weekly, oh well, old news is still better than no news i guess
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down