Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

+19
Lorna Doone
RubyRuby
SnoopGirl
TinkonBrink
AmandaMarshall
NellieBanellie
bailey
DONEWITHIT
bones206
kat0505
ReginaPhalange
Lo
joybrennan
crzy4bones
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
elyon
jro54
treble21
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brennan meets Hannah  (First promo pic for Season 6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

Post by mereva Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:46 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:We told her, ‘You’re going to be resoundingly hated [at first],’” says Nathan, “‘but then you’ll be loved.’” This worries me. What we actaully like Hannah. nervous

JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW F-ING OUT OF TOUCH HH IS WITH HIS FANBASE. STATEMENTS LIKE THAT JUST [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ME!
Love? We might LOVE her?! Even if she'd kidnap both BB and force Booth to marry Brennan in some king of a shotgun wedding, I'd never love her. Because by now there can't be any really good outcome of the whole 3rd party storyline. The harm will be done as well the sour aftertaste will stay, maybe forever.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Brennan meets Hannah  (First promo pic for Season 6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brennan meets Hannah (First promo pic for Season 6)

Post by Lo Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 am

I don't think they're taking any humanity away from Brennan if she doesnt act jealous. Brennan doesn't show feelings, but I feel she thinks them in her head. And I think they plan to show whats going on in her head when they air that Brennan POV episode.

Thanks for the promo pic and linking the article!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 am

WELCOME TO HART HANSON'S WORLD:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:06 am

^ [Only admins are allowed to see this image] ^ Totally true!

jro54 wrote:

I think Booth should be the one that brakes up with Hannah-he has to realize that Brennan is the ONE/he can't move on/whatever and choose between Hannah and Brennan.

I agree with you.

I think Booth is only with Hannah because he's feeling hopeless in his love for Bones. I think if anything can trigger that hope in him again - something Bones says/does... anything! - he can face the fact that he's in love with Brennan and send the reporter on her merry way.

But there's not a snowball's chance in hell I'll ever learn to "love" Hannah. Tolerate, maaaaaayyyybe, but never love. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The look on Bones' face kills me. I'm really glad there isn't a hint of a smile there... and she's rocking the new hairdo!
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:34 am

joybrennan wrote:WELCOME TO HART HANSON'S WORLD:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

OMG!!! bowdown
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:13 am

My opinion about the picture; it looks like Brennan's feeling a bit outsider here. Booth and Hannah seem to be catching up on some funny moments when they were back in Afghanistan.
But it's true; you don't see Bones laughing one bit. Feeling sorry for her! I think there, she already realizes that she made a mistake letting him go.
I can also see for the future that Booth and Brennan will be with more distance. So, who knows, maybe that does mean that Booth will start to miss Brennan???
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:17 am

We told her, ‘You’re going to be resoundingly hated [at first],’” says Nathan

That has got to be the truest (and most straight to the point) thing I have ever "heard" coming from Stephen. (or anyone from Bones for that matter.) cheers
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:20 am

kat0505 wrote:My opinion about the picture; it looks like Brennan's feeling a bit outsider here. Booth and Hannah seem to be catching up on some funny moments when they were back in Afghanistan.
But it's true; you don't see Bones laughing one bit. Feeling sorry for her! I think there, she already realizes that she made a mistake letting him go. I can also see for the future that Booth and Brennan will be with more distance. So, who knows, maybe that does mean that Booth will start to miss Brennan???

Ironically, I think that has to happen if B&B are going to ever get together, but part of me also thinks that the writers might just skip over that stuff, so that we'll be like cheers but also like loco
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:24 am

jro54 wrote:
kat0505 wrote:My opinion about the picture; it looks like Brennan's feeling a bit outsider here. Booth and Hannah seem to be catching up on some funny moments when they were back in Afghanistan.
But it's true; you don't see Bones laughing one bit. Feeling sorry for her! I think there, she already realizes that she made a mistake letting him go. I can also see for the future that Booth and Brennan will be with more distance. So, who knows, maybe that does mean that Booth will start to miss Brennan???

Ironically, I think that has to happen if B&B are going to ever get together, but part of me also thinks that the writers might just skip over that stuff, so that we'll be like cheers but also like loco

Yeah! The sooner, the better ... I will be like Shocked but also cheers .
I like your work of art, by the way, underneath your lines I love you
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:25 am

treble21 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

hehe check out the look on Brennan's face, although if you look at the article SN insists that it is not being played as a jealous triangle.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Meh! Evil or Very Mad She is not even THAT pretty. Goshhh how I hate this whole ordeal!! Hate it hate it hate it batterup
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:50 am

You know what I get from this picture?

1.) Brennan is sitting between them.

2.) I like Emily's shirt.

3.) I do not like the way they have Emily's hair fixed.

4.) Hannah is not as pretty as I assumed she'd be.

5.) I agree with the rest of you, Brennan is not happy here. Although it might be a bit of confusion in there as well.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by NellieBanellie Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:53 am

kat0505 wrote:
jro54 wrote:

Yeah! The sooner, the better ... I will be like Shocked but also cheers .
I like your work of art, by the way, underneath your lines I love you

She is not very happy don't you think?
By The way: Suprise! Laughing Laughing
NellieBanellie
NellieBanellie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:03 am

I'm really surprised that Hannah isn't really that pretty like a assumed she would be. Maybe because we only see her face from the side.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 am

Lo wrote:I don't think they're taking any humanity away from Brennan if she doesnt act jealous. Brennan doesn't show feelings, but I feel she thinks them in her head. And I think they plan to show whats going on in her head when they air that Brennan POV episode.

Thanks for the promo pic and linking the article!

We the viewers have to know what she is thinking in order to understand her actions. This is where the writers fall down time and time again. It's ok if she keeps her emotions hidden from her fellow characters -- although with Booth this has been devastating to the show -- but the audience has to know. Having an android walk through the action is counterproductive to the drama. To empathize with Brennan we need to understand her emotional process.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:18 am

@Lo That's what I keep thinking too. Everyone keeps saying that she will be "supportive" and "fine with it" at first-but in the "Brennan centric" episode, I think we will get some insight to what she's really feeling.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:24 am

I like the fact that in the picture Brennan has a clenched fist as well as a scowl while Hannah and Booth's hands are more or less open and they're grinning -- maybe not like thieves. What would GordonGordon say?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:35 am

I HATE this picture Evil or Very Mad
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:38 am

What I meant by saying that I liked the clenched fist and the scowl is that it looks like no matter what SN and HH are putting out, Brennan is not just fine with this new relationship.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:39 am

Emily is much prettier than this picture. I'm ok with the Hannah storyline, but if I'm going to be watching Hannah and Booth I want to see pretty Brennan too. Like when she went on the date with Jared and almost stopped Clark's heart - pretty.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 am

elyon wrote:What I meant by saying that I liked the clenched fist and the scowl is that it looks like no matter what SN and HH are putting out, Brennan is not just fine with this new relationship.

...if she was laughing with him them, I would be worried...not to change the topic, but aren't sides are supposed to come out today? Does anyone know what time they will be a out?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaMarshall Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:18 am

hehe check out the look on Brennan's face, although if you look at the article SN insists that it is not being played as a jealous triangle.

That Vulcan look really suits Brennan, no?

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 am

jro54 wrote:We told her, ‘You’re going to be resoundingly hated [at first],’” says Nathan, “‘but then you’ll be loved.’” This worries me. What we actaully like Hannah. nervous

"Then you'll be loved"....uh huh, then pigs will grow wings and take to the skies pig

Whatever SN! loco
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 am

Is it just me or does Hannah look half Booth's age in this pic?

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:55 am

That hair-do ages Brennan which is unfortunate with the younger Hannah. And yeah, Hannah does look a little young for Booth.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:56 am

She's really not that pretty like I thought she would be...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next