Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you say to Hart right now?

+34
Murphs93
DBCrazy
HermioneGirl101
dreamerktm411
G
MisfitToy
katharine
future_anthro
sparklyshoes
sanasus
MI_Bonesgirl
mom2mnb
bones_fanatic19
SnoopGirl
mereva
boreanazlover82
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
olivia
muimi07
joybrennan
SJB
avonlea
boothgirl47
Lorna Doone
heirofloki
tinkrella
dawnsfire
CiscoAg
THX1138
bones206
Beliskner
flyersfan35
treble21
bugaboo628
38 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What would you say to Hart right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you say to Hart right now?

Post by n2seeleybooth Wed May 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Dear Mr. Hanson
I am so sorry you are continualy bombarded by people who think you need them to tell you how to write a show, regardless of the fact they don't have shows on TV themselves. I know you think longingly of bygone days of snail mail when you had to wait weeks for a fan letter someone else read. Thank God you don't need me to say "keep doing what your doing"
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

What would you say to Hart right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you say to Hart right now?

Post by heirofloki Wed May 26, 2010 9:55 pm

n2seeleybooth wrote:Dear Mr. Hanson
I am so sorry you are continualy bombarded by people who think you need them to tell you how to write a show, regardless of the fact they don't have shows on TV themselves. I know you think longingly of bygone days of snail mail when you had to wait weeks for a fan letter someone else read. Thank God you don't need me to say "keep doing what your doing"

LOL!! Yeah, ok, you win.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 am

G-Woman wrote:I trust you that you have a plan, and I will continue watching until this show ends, because I love that this show does not follow every other show in plotline and character development. ... Good things take time, and I will wait, because I'm sure that all good things happen eventually. I BELIEVE!!

Dear HH: I love Bones, the story, and I love the characters but they have plateau-ed.

It is true, "good things take time". We've waited. Like G-Woman, above, I'm in it to the end but I'd like for the end to be on your terms, according to your plan--not because you get cancelled! Take a clue from (novelist) JD Robb and Lt. Eve and her hottie Roarke: Eve was as clueless as Brennan but has grown in capacity to feel and in ability to trust. Hot sex, great cases, continuous and consistent evolution as a human being, and a committed relationship. What a concept!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:06 am

Pat wrote:
G-Woman wrote:I trust you that you have a plan, and I will continue watching until this show ends, because I love that this show does not follow every other show in plotline and character development. ... Good things take time, and I will wait, because I'm sure that all good things happen eventually. I BELIEVE!!

Dear HH: I love Bones, the story, and I love the characters but they have plateau-ed.

It is true, "good things take time". We've waited. Like G-Woman, above, I'm in it to the end but I'd like for the end to be on your terms, according to your plan--not because you get cancelled! Take a clue from (novelist) JD Robb and Lt. Eve and her hottie Roarke: Eve was as clueless as Brennan but has grown in capacity to feel and in ability to trust. Hot sex, great cases, continuous and consistent evolution as a human being, and a committed relationship. What a concept!
x

Nicely said, Pat. Smile
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 am

Love the show. 90% happy with it. Hire me! I will fix the other 10%. Wink
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4