Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you say to Hart right now?

+34
Murphs93
DBCrazy
HermioneGirl101
dreamerktm411
G
MisfitToy
katharine
future_anthro
sparklyshoes
sanasus
MI_Bonesgirl
mom2mnb
bones_fanatic19
SnoopGirl
mereva
boreanazlover82
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
olivia
muimi07
joybrennan
SJB
avonlea
boothgirl47
Lorna Doone
heirofloki
tinkrella
dawnsfire
CiscoAg
THX1138
bones206
Beliskner
flyersfan35
treble21
bugaboo628
38 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What would you say to Hart right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you say to Hart right now?

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 21, 2010 2:35 pm

avonlea wrote:I am really surprised how many people really hate this episode.I would tell Hart Great Job and I am looking forward to next season.Sometimes a change can be good.
Yay!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

What would you say to Hart right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you say to Hart right now?

Post by SJB Fri May 21, 2010 2:47 pm

I would tell him that I loved the episode and I can't wait until season 6 starts Smile
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri May 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Well it's not like I'm not used to being in the minority around here, I was after the S4 finale too, but I think it's gonna be interesting to see how it plays out over the next few weeks. I think unlike the S4 finale most folks will still talk in glowing terms of the last episode of S5. I'm simply not among them, and it's not because I want to feel down about it, contrary to that opinion I honestly did not like the direction the show took in this episode. A lot of the B&B interaction felt forced and false, the second plot was laughably out of place, and the case was so secondary to the show this time I really question why we needed it. Honestly it was just an issue of too much to cover in too little time to do it as well as it should be done.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri May 21, 2010 3:45 pm

I'd ask him how many times does he think can build up the relationship only to break it back down before fans figure out he's not going to put them together until he knows the show's been canceled. I'd had a feeling that the 100th episode was a "reset" button, because the Brennan talking really had nothing to do with the Brennan he'd been setting up all year. Anyway, the finale was well done, nice writing, a good beginning to yet another arch of will they/won't they....I liked it. The only problem is, I no longer care what happens to them anymore. It's one cycle too many. I can't trust any future character development that's created because it keeps getting reset. Sweets said it best: you missed your moment. No more of me playing Charlie Brown to your Lucy. I'll certainly keep an eye out for when the show winds down and you finally let them get together - I did the same thing with the X-files. However, I won't be tuning in on a regular basis. I hear "Burn Notice" is excellent at handling action, mystery and romantic relationships. I'll be checking them out this summer. Thanks for making such interesting characters. I really have enjoyed the show over the last five years.

Sincerely,
Former Bones fan Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri May 21, 2010 3:55 pm

joybrennan wrote:I'd ask him how many times does he think can build up the relationship only to break it back down before fans figure out he's not going to put them together until he knows the show's been canceled. I'd had a feeling that the 100th episode was a "reset" button, because the Brennan talking really had nothing to do with the Brennan he'd been setting up all year. Anyway, the finale was well done, nice writing, a good beginning to yet another arch of will they/won't they....I liked it. The only problem is, I no longer care what happens to them anymore. It's one cycle too many. I can't trust any future character development that's created because it keeps getting reset. Sweets said it best: you missed your moment. No more of me playing Charlie Brown to your Lucy. I'll certainly keep an eye out for when the show winds down and you finally let them get together - I did the same thing with the X-files. However, I won't be tuning in on a regular basis. I hear "Burn Notice" is excellent at handling action, mystery and romantic relationships. I'll be checking them out this summer. Thanks for making such interesting characters. I really have enjoyed the show over the last five years.

Sincerely,
Former Bones fan Neutral
Wow, although I'm not there yet - as in the former part - I totally get where you're coming from. Where others looked at the 100th and saw nothing but potential for further character growth and relationship development I saw a big red reset button. Where others looked forward to B&B getting together or at least affirming their love in the finale, I anticipated them going their separate ways (though I did think they'd kiss). I'm not quite at the point of washing my hands of them - though I was close to washing my hands of the InkSlingers before this episode changed my mind (I now intend to stick with them just so I can crucify Hart every chance I get) - I can honestly say I'm nearing the end of my rope. If I don't get a real relationship in S6 I'm out. But that's just me, I dearly hope some of you can stick it out for the eight years I anticipate it taking before Hart lets them get together.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Everyone is refering to the ending, well I kinda expected a hug at least or an ''I'' miss you'', so it wasn't amongst my favorite endings, in a way I can see they need some time apart. But I found the overall story boring tbh, the case was lost to me after the first 15min. it wasn't exiting enough.

I normally don't care that much about the case, to me it's about the characters, but waaaaaaaaay to much Daisy / sweets and I really don't care about the baby duck and his engagement.

Parker played a major roll in Booth decision but any normal 9 year old would NOT want his daddy to leave for a freaking year to a warzone. That and they should stick to B/B carscenes and not Booth/Parker.

knowing this in advance I would not have even bothered to watch the first 38min. and skipped right to the airport scene

Overall im not satisfied, this episode was compared to 100th BIG, a payoff for the 100th.

I have a feeling 6x01 will be a much bigger pay off and it will show us if we're going to get screwed by restarting the B/B with a lot of baggage thus making it even more difficult in their struggle to voice feelings for eachother. And none of these, the looks are there, the touch is there or Booth wanted to gamble so his feelings are clear. ''I'm in love with you'' admissions is what we want HH.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by muimi07 Fri May 21, 2010 4:17 pm

While I've yet to really see the "payoff" that was hinted at, hey, you know what, I liked the finale. THANKS HART & COMPANY!

It fits who Brennan and Booth are now. Brennan is running scared. In the pilot, she'd gone to Guatemala after breaking up with a boyfriend. Here, she's off to the Muluku Islands to be a Big Important Anthropologist in a capacity that she hasn't been able to be in five years. It will be interesting to see who Brennan is when she returns.

muimi07

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-04-11

http://fwiwfangirl.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri May 21, 2010 4:22 pm

muimi07 wrote:While I've yet to really see the "payoff" that was hinted at, hey, you know what, I liked the finale. THANKS HART & COMPANY!

It fits who Brennan and Booth are now. Brennan is running scared. In the pilot, she'd gone to Guatemala after breaking up with a boyfriend. Here, she's off to the Muluku Islands to be a Big Important Anthropologist in a capacity that she hasn't been able to be in five years. It will be interesting to see who Brennan is when she returns.
I think that's the real question - is this who Booth & Brennan are now? Haven't we seen them grow past this sort of childish running away behaviour? Obviously not. But then that leads me to the conclusion, if - after five years - they're not much farther along than they were when they started out, do they really ever get to being cookies? Or will they always be cookie dough?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri May 21, 2010 4:25 pm

I think you may have had a leeetle too much to drink tonight, my King! (cookies? Really? Laughing )

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Fri May 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Dear Hart Hanson,

I walked away from my TV just a touch heart crushed, crawled to my computer and began reading other fan's reactions in an attempt to lighten my soul.

I found some postive things that have planted a small bit of hope for season six- but not enough. And I realized what I really needed from you tonight was just a bit more on the "hope" front to get me through the hiatus. A kiss or some other verbal declaration of attachment (besides Brennan telling Booth to be careful, which she "understands" is a way to show love). I am very scared that this separation is just a way to buy time and this, in my opinion, is a cop-out.

However, if you can come back in S6 and prove me wrong, I will be eternally grateful. I will respect the story and will always watch. Please show me something GOOD come Sepetember.

Sincerely, olivia

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Fri May 21, 2010 4:33 pm

I'd say .THANK YOU Hart for once NOT screwing season finale up. Because this was just perfect! Loved it to bits.
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Fri May 21, 2010 4:45 pm

I would say to Hart that you really messed up. This whole season has been a major let down. Stop f###### it up! Mad

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Fri May 21, 2010 4:46 pm

boreanazlover82 wrote:I would say to Hart that you really messed up. This whole season has been a major let down. Stop f###### it up! Mad
I despised previous season. This one's been pretty good.
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri May 21, 2010 4:52 pm

It's all in my InkSlinger... Very Happy I didn't even cuss like the King did! Though I was only slightly more complimentary, I think.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri May 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Beliskner wrote:Everyone is referring to the ending, well I kinda expected a hug at least or an ''I'' miss you'', so it wasn't amongst my favorite endings, in a way I can see they need some time apart. But I found the overall story boring tbh, the case was lost to me after the first 15min. it wasn't exiting enough.

I normally don't care that much about the case, to me it's about the characters, but waaaaaaaaay to much Daisy / sweets and I really don't care about the baby duck and his engagement.
Neither does Hart. That was put in so that people would "see" how ridiculous it would be for Booth to go with Brennan.
Beliskner wrote:
Parker played a major roll in Booth decision but any normal 9 year old would NOT want his daddy to leave for a freaking year to a warzone.
Parker character isn't a child, silly, he's a plot device. Wink
Beliskner wrote:
That and they should stick to B/B car scenes and not Booth/Parker.
Agreed.
Beliskner wrote:
knowing this in advance I would not have even bothered to watch the first 38min. and skipped right to the airport scene
Yeah, David and Emily are amazing - they actually created some tangible emotion out of that ending.
Beliskner wrote:
Overall im not satisfied, this episode was compared to 100th BIG, a payoff for the 100th.
Well it is a big payoff. The 100th was about smashing down all the work Brennan's done on opening up and creating an uncomfortable work situation. Thus, that she'd have a valid reason to leave Booth for a year. ...Oh... you meant for the people watching? Shocked
Beliskner wrote:
I have a feeling 6x01 will be a much bigger pay off and it will show us if we're going to get screwed by restarting the B/B with a lot of baggage thus making it even more difficult in their struggle to voice feelings for each other. And none of these, the looks are there, the touch is there or Booth wanted to gamble so his feelings are clear. ''I'm in love with you'' admissions is what we want HH.
IFwe're going to get screwed? We've been there, done that. The season six opener will be similar to season five's. There will be talk of rebuilding trust, of moving forward, chasing away old demons, and we will see real GROWTH. Then...somewhere in the last few episodes, Brennan will find out she's picked up some rare disease from Malaysia and told she's got a few months to live. With that, despite any growth, sharing, and changes that have occurred in her over the last, at that point, SIX YEARS, she won't tell Booth and instead tell him she's going to the Himalayas because they possibly have found the bones of the Abominable Snowman. Why? Because she loves him SO MUCH that she doesn't want him to suffer over her death. The last shot will be Booth picking up a sheet of paper in the corner of her old office that HAPPENS to have her medical diagnosis on it. End scene. Will Booth be able to find out where Brennan has REALLY gone, and in time to tell her of his love? Stay tuned, season seven. affraid

Of course, if it doesn't get renewed for seven, the last few episodes will involve them admitting their feelings, making love, and Brennan being pregnant. The very last scene will, naturally, be the opening from "The End in the Beginning" because, hey, Hart said it was real, right. Suspect

Whatever. I'm done until they have to put them together - so that there will be closure for the syndication runs. Sleep
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri May 21, 2010 5:22 pm

joybrennan wrote:IFwe're going to get screwed? We've been there, done that. The season six opener will be similar to season five's. There will be talk of rebuilding trust, of moving forward, chasing away old demons, and we will see real GROWTH. Then...somewhere in the last few episodes, Brennan will find out she's picked up some rare disease from Malaysia and told she's got a few months to live. With that, despite any growth, sharing, and changes that have occurred in her over the last, at that point, SIX YEARS, she won't tell Booth and instead tell him she's going to the Himalayas because they possibly have found the bones of the Abominable Snowman. Why? Because she loves him SO MUCH that she doesn't want him to suffer over her death. The last shot will be Booth picking up a sheet of paper in the corner of her old office that HAPPENS to have her medical diagnosis on it. End scene. Will Booth be able to find out where Brennan has REALLY gone, and in time to tell her of his love? Stay tuned, season seven. affraid

Of course, if it doesn't get renewed for seven, the last few episodes will involve them admitting their feelings, making love, and Brennan being pregnant. The very last scene will, naturally, be the opening from "The End in the Beginning" because, hey, Hart said it was real, right. Suspect

Whatever. I'm done until they have to put them together - so that there will be closure for the syndication runs. Sleep
Wow. Just...wow. I agree written here. Loved your summation and you're supposition as to how it all unfolds. You're my new best friend, call me every five minutes so we can compare notes! hug

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 21, 2010 6:11 pm

I'll place my bets on Booth having to recover from some sort of traumatic event while he was on tour. Sleep
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 pm

What I would say...
I'd say that I'm tired of the whole will they-won't they.
Spoiler:
That it's stupid to build up almost the whole season (untill the 100th ep, I mean) - and then destroy everything just to prolong the whole crap for the next 2(?) years.

Then I'd ask, just like Dawn did, I just quote, "what part of this was meant to make me run out into the street, dancing, with or without underwear? Never even felt like getting near the door, much less outside--or stripping down, for that matter. "

And after that I'd add something like Rob wrote in his first post here: you suck!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 21, 2010 8:36 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:
treble21 wrote:Ok then what I'd say to him is that I feel bad that he gets the short end of the stick with the internet fans that seem to blame him for everything that they hate about the show ( He wrote this episode, yes, but like I said before he not solely responsible for the storyline decisions)

I guess I am confused, forgive me if I am sounding snotty. As showrunner and creator of the show and the one who finalizes all of the scripts wouldn't he be the one responsible for the direction of the show. Especially since in a recent interview with Emily he stated that he has the ending written.

Not sounding snotty at all, what I meant was that all of the producers ( including DB and ED) and writers have input into the major storylines, and the writers themselves hammer out details before the scripts are actually written. So yes HH wrote this episode, but my point was he was not the only person that had input, but if you're upset about aspects of this episode, rant away about that. I guess my major issue is the rants against him that people make about spoilers not being true, or for things that SN said that HH gets blamed for. It just sometimes seems like a big witch-hunt like hate on for him, that's all.

Last edited by treble21 on Fri May 21, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 21, 2010 8:39 pm

mereva wrote:What I would say...
I'd say that I'm tired of the whole will they-won't they.
Spoiler:
That it's stupid to build up almost the whole season (untill the 100th ep, I mean) - and then destroy everything just to prolong the whole crap for the next 2(?) years.

Then I'd ask, just like Dawn did, I just quote, "what part of this was meant to make me run out into the street, dancing, with or without underwear? Never even felt like getting near the door, much less outside--or stripping down, for that matter. "

And after that I'd add something like Rob wrote in his first post here: you suck!

HH never said that. that came from some random fan on another board claiming that they knew how the season was going to end.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri May 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Maybe. But all the other things I'd like to say to him still stay.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Beliskner wrote:Everyone is refering to the ending, well I kinda expected a hug at least or an ''I'' miss you'', so it wasn't amongst my favorite endings, in a way I can see they need some time apart. But I found the overall story boring tbh, the case was lost to me after the first 15min. it wasn't exiting enough.

Parker played a major roll in Booth decision but any normal 9 year old would NOT want his daddy to leave for a freaking year to a warzone. That and they should stick to B/B carscenes and not Booth/Parker.

I have a feeling 6x01 will be a much bigger pay off and it will show us if we're going to get screwed by restarting the B/B with a lot of baggage thus making it even more difficult in their struggle to voice feelings for eachother. And none of these, the looks are there, the touch is there or Booth wanted to gamble so his feelings are clear. ''I'm in love with you'' admissions is what we want HH.
He didn't WANT him to go, he thought it was the right thing to do. And trust me, there are children who feel the same way...the ones that grow up to be soldiers. If a child is raised well, they know what is right and what is wrong. And what is needed. I think it shows just how great of a father Booth is that his son would realize that. No one WANTS their parent to be a cop or FBI agent and go into dangerous situations every day, but if they're taught values at a young age, they know it's necessary. idk, I just thought it made sense. Having said that, the scene was a bit out of place...they should have had a follow up scene with them discussing that he was leaving. Just throwing Parker in like that for 2 minutes and then letting it go was a bit odd.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri May 21, 2010 10:49 pm

THX1138 wrote:What would I say to Hart Hanson if I had the chance right now? I'd look down on him and say "Listen up you no good, rotten ass, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, needle-dicked, gutless, nutless sack of monkey shit what kind of moron are you to let them get away from each other without a goodbye kiss?! YOU SUCK!" Then I'd knock back two demerol and a tall glass hi-ball.

king RM

Oh, and I'm looking down at him 'cause I popped him one right in the Chotskis.
Agree king although a hug would have been good as well. One where they didn't want to let go of each other.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Fri May 21, 2010 10:50 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:
Beliskner wrote:Everyone is refering to the ending, well I kinda expected a hug at least or an ''I'' miss you'', so it wasn't amongst my favorite endings, in a way I can see they need some time apart. But I found the overall story boring tbh, the case was lost to me after the first 15min. it wasn't exiting enough.

He didn't WANT him to go, he thought it was the right thing to do. And trust me, there are children who feel the same way...the ones that grow up to be soldiers. If a child is raised well, they know what is right and what is wrong. And what is needed. I think it shows just how great of a father Booth is that his son would realize that. No one WANTS their parent to be a cop or FBI agent and go into dangerous situations every day, but if they're taught values at a young age, they know it's necessary. idk, I just thought it made sense. Having said that, the scene was a bit out of place...they should have had a follow up scene with them discussing that he was leaving. Just throwing Parker in like that for 2 minutes and then letting it go was a bit odd.

I think it was great of them to put Parker in there and get the child's perspective but I agree with you the scene was out of place and then we saw no more of him for the rest of the episode so it kind of made his appearance a little disjointed
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2mnb Fri May 21, 2010 11:00 pm

olivia wrote:Dear Hart Hanson,

I walked away from my TV just a touch heart crushed, crawled to my computer and began reading other fan's reactions in an attempt to lighten my soul.

I found some postive things that have planted a small bit of hope for season six- but not enough. And I realized what I really needed from you tonight was just a bit more on the "hope" front to get me through the hiatus. A kiss or some other verbal declaration of attachment (besides Brennan telling Booth to be careful, which she "understands" is a way to show love). I am very scared that this separation is just a way to buy time and this, in my opinion, is a cop-out.

However, if you can come back in S6 and prove me wrong, I will be eternally grateful. I will respect the story and will always watch. Please show me something GOOD come Sepetember.

Sincerely, olivia

^^ This!

I didn't LOVE the ending but at the same time it felt right for them. Would've loved something more but it fit for me.

I think at this point in their relationship they each need to find themselves again. They've been so wrapped up in each other and their work that neither has had to be independent the last 5 years. For Brennan at least I think every day apart is going to find a new leak in the dam. For Booth, a sense of pride in his purpose will most definitely bring perspective and a strengthening of his feelings for Brennan.

To Hart&Co I say- Let B&B find themselves drawn back together. Fast. They ARE the center and when they fail, the rest fail with them. I heard the unspoken declarations loud and clear but we need something more. It doesn't have to be a lot (although that would be much appreciated) but please, please, please give us definable forward movement.
mom2mnb
mom2mnb

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next