Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you say to Hart right now?

+34
Murphs93
DBCrazy
HermioneGirl101
dreamerktm411
G
MisfitToy
katharine
future_anthro
sparklyshoes
sanasus
MI_Bonesgirl
mom2mnb
bones_fanatic19
SnoopGirl
mereva
boreanazlover82
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
olivia
muimi07
joybrennan
SJB
avonlea
boothgirl47
Lorna Doone
heirofloki
tinkrella
dawnsfire
CiscoAg
THX1138
bones206
Beliskner
flyersfan35
treble21
bugaboo628
38 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What would you say to Hart right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What would you say to Hart right now?

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri May 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Sweet. The perfect thread for the rant I've been building over night.

What would I say to Hart and Co? I'd tell them they SUCK. All of them. Every last one of them. That was a worthless, pointless, chicken shit way out to keep the already dead UST going into yet another season. Can we say reset to season 1?? That's SO original. I don't even care that B&B didn't kiss. I knew if that were to happen it would have to be Brennan's move. And we all know THAT won't happen. She can tell Hodgens she loves him, but she can't even HUG Booth? Booth who is supposed to be her partner and her best friend? Whom she's sending off to a fucking WAR zone where he could DIE and she doesn't even hug him? WTF ever. So much for protecting him. And don't even get me started on PARKER convincing Booth to go back to the army. No 9 year old or however old he's supposed to be is going to tell their dad, whom they rarely see as it is to go off into a war zone. For an entire year. Kids are selfish-it's all about them, not about telling their parents to go be heroes in a war. I'm sorry but this ep was the nail in the coffin for me for any hope of a B&B relationship. There is NO excuse for it. All that buildup over the entire season, the whole 100th episode-all for nothing. Brennan has 0 interest in Booth romantically. That has been made obvious. She may like him as a friend or partner but that's it, and I have my doubts about that now. I'm sorry, but if it didn't happen this season with all the buildup, it will never happen. Both have faced death, he asked to give them a chance, and now they are separating for a year-with no more than a handshake? Yeah-shippers-we may as well get over it-that ship is NEVER going to sail. I feel bad for Booth-that he wasted 5 years of his life for something that is never going to happen.
I can agree that B&B needed some time apart. But this was NOT the way to go about it. For a year?? Come on. Let's be realistic here. ALOT can happen in a year. If it were 6 months, tops, I might not be as pissed about it. Other than the Army thing. Let's screw up Booth more than he already is. And regardless, they still could have freakin HUGGED.
I don't blame Hodgela at all for getting the hell out of dodge. Good for them. Everyone else is leaving, and like Hodgens said, who wants to train a new squint and FBI dude. Hey maybe they can pair up Perotta with Clark, Fisher and VNM.
This was just Hart's way to give the big middle finger to his entire fan base. I'm afraid he just sunk his own ship with this one.
All I will say is come September, I'm not sure I will be watching. B&B are dead to me right now. So Hart better pull some amazing cases out of his ass to draw my attention back in. He can quit with the lies too. And tell his cast to quit with the lies. "Don't give up hope on B&B they belong together", "maybe in season 6 we will see them together" blah blah blah. Just a ploy to keep the audience hoping. Hoping for something that is never. Going. To happen.
Yeah. I'm pissed.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

What would you say to Hart right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What would you say to Hart right now?

Post by sanasus Fri May 21, 2010 11:25 pm

I'd say to Hart that I'm pretty disappointed. As a season finale it just didn't have any edge. I think I would have been happier for the Gravedigger episode to end the season. In many ways I also feel like I've been watching two separate seasons. Sad

However, I won't stop watching it. I'm disillusioned, especially with SN's Ausiello interview about B&B but I know that it's a journey. That said, I think it's pretty unrealistic in many ways. I'm not sure how true to character it is for Booth to leave. Brennan I could understand more and as for Parker.... ??? The hand holding was cute but after all they have been through, and all the hugs they have had... that's it? A kiss would have been magic but a tearful hug seemed more than reasonable to ask after everything.

*sigh* No This is not how I saw the season ending at all.

On a more light-hearted note... I also loathe Booth's army hair. Ick ick ick. puke It just looks greasy and makes his head look lumpy(!) I'm glad his hair improved throughout the seasons. The outfit was hot though eh? Wink

I'm off for a nap. It's 2.30pm-ish here (UK) and I was up till 5am watching the reactions come through and I've been up since early. Night out tonight so I drown my sorrows. lol
sanasus
sanasus
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-13

http://www.twitter.com/sanasus

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:
THX1138 wrote:What would I say to Hart Hanson if I had the chance right now? I'd look down on him and say "Listen up you no good, rotten ass, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, needle-dicked, gutless, nutless sack of monkey shit what kind of moron are you to let them get away from each other without a goodbye kiss?! YOU SUCK!" Then I'd knock back two demerol and a tall glass hi-ball.

king RM

Oh, and I'm looking down at him 'cause I popped him one right in the Chotskis.
Agree king although a hug would have been good as well. One where they didn't want to let go of each other.
You know I hadn't even thought of a hug at the time, but you, Sherry and Dawn have all brought that up and I gotta agree, a hug - a "guy hug" really - that would have been the way to go. What's more "them" than a "guy hug"? I got fixated on the kiss because, honestly, that scene screamed "Kiss her!" like nothing else could. I'm an organic writer and there's just no way you bring two people like that together with that kind of history and that kind of pressure and have them NOT kiss, not unless there's something else that makes more sense, like a "guy hug". I think that's why the hand-holding offended me so, it's just not them. They've held hands exactly once, but they've shared how many "guy hugs"? So it was like they purposely chose the least meaningful form of contact between them to cheapen the moment even more. loco loco loco

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri May 21, 2010 11:51 pm

sanasus wrote:I'd say to Hart that I'm pretty disappointed. As a season finale it just didn't have any edge. I think I would have been happier for the Gravedigger episode to end the season. In many ways I also feel like I've been watching two separate seasons. Sad

However, I won't stop watching it. I'm disillusioned, especially with SN's Ausiello interview about B&B but I know that it's a journey. That said, I think it's pretty unrealistic in many ways. I'm not sure how true to character it is for Booth to leave. Brennan I could understand more and as for Parker.... ??? The hand holding was cute but after all they have been through, and all the hugs they have had... that's it? A kiss would have been magic but a tearful hug seemed more than reasonable to ask after everything.

Sadly this is exactly how I saw it ending - though I was holding out for a kiss. Otherwise, spot on with them running away from each other. Though IMO it's Booth who's running and Brennan who's waiting to be caught.

On a more light-hearted note... I also loathe Booth's army hair. Ick ick ick. puke It just looks greasy and makes his head look lumpy(!) I'm glad his hair improved throughout the seasons. The outfit was hot though eh? Wink
I hated his hair too - it wasn't regulation, they should have given him a high and tight or a burr cut, that'd say "Army Ranger" like nothing else. Also, I hate the new ACU's. They look like sack suits and the velcro tabs suck. I'm glad I don't have to wear 'em, the old BDU's look a lot better. Give me tiger stripes or woodland cammo anyday.

I'm off for a nap. It's 2.30pm-ish here (UK) and I was up till 5am watching the reactions come through and I've been up since early. Night out tonight so I drown my sorrows. lol
Must be nice, I've yet to go to sleep so I'll be up all day and all night. Story time at my place later and I can't dissapoint my audience. Twisted Evil

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Fri May 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Just finshed watching and I want to tell Hart...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO. NO. NO, NO, NO. CANNOT WAIT THREE MONTHS TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS. My mental stability just won't cope!!!

Thought the ep as a whole was a bit ho-hum, but man that last scene, that last look from Brennan....whoa, Mr Hanson - you better have a killer season 6 opener to make up for leaving us shippers hanging like that.

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2mnb Sat May 22, 2010 12:15 am

THX1138 wrote: I hated his hair too - it wasn't regulation, they should have given him a high and tight or a burr cut, that'd say "Army Ranger" like nothing else. Also, I hate the new ACU's. They look like sack suits and the velcro tabs suck. I'm glad I don't have to wear 'em, the old BDU's look a lot better. Give me tiger stripes or woodland cammo anyday.

Add me to the list that hated his hair. Laughing Nowadays if they wanted to skip the traditional cut they could've pretty much left it alone. I know it would've been a little long but they'd probably have let that slide. Also it would've been a subtle nod to *him* much like Cocky, kwim?

And can I just say, when he came on screen in uniform I exclaimed "holy hotness" completely involuntarily. Laughing Then I realized how baggy the clothes were.... is that how they're wearing them these days? I too like the old BDU's much better! Either way though, Army-Booth was something to behold! Smile
mom2mnb
mom2mnb

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat May 22, 2010 12:20 am

Beliskner wrote:I'll place my bets on Booth having to recover from some sort of traumatic event while he was on tour. Sleep

Yeah, that will be thing they work on "together" that brings them emotionally closer, helps Brennan get over her fear of intimacy (AGAIN), and then, with two episodes left in the season, Brennan will get her diagnosis. She will then tell Booth she's leaving to go examine a dead Yeti.
Sleep
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat May 22, 2010 12:27 am

THX1138 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:IFwe're going to get screwed? We've been there, done that. The season six opener will be similar to season five's. There will be talk of rebuilding trust, of moving forward, chasing away old demons, and we will see real GROWTH. Then...somewhere in the last few episodes, Brennan will find out she's picked up some rare disease from Malaysia and told she's got a few months to live. With that, despite any growth, sharing, and changes that have occurred in her over the last, at that point, SIX YEARS, she won't tell Booth and instead tell him she's going to the Himalayas because they possibly have found the bones of the Abominable Snowman. Why? Because she loves him SO MUCH that she doesn't want him to suffer over her death. The last shot will be Booth picking up a sheet of paper in the corner of her old office that HAPPENS to have her medical diagnosis on it. End scene. Will Booth be able to find out where Brennan has REALLY gone, and in time to tell her of his love? Stay tuned, season seven. affraid

Of course, if it doesn't get renewed for seven, the last few episodes will involve them admitting their feelings, making love, and Brennan being pregnant. The very last scene will, naturally, be the opening from "The End in the Beginning" because, hey, Hart said it was real, right. Suspect

Whatever. I'm done until they have to put them together - so that there will be closure for the syndication runs. Sleep
Wow. Just...wow. I agree written here. Loved your summation and you're supposition as to how it all unfolds. You're my new best friend, call me every five minutes so we can compare notes! hug

king RM

Thanks. Smile Compare notes on what? "Burn Notice?" "Warehouse 13" comes back in July. I won't have any notes on season 6 of Bones. DONE.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat May 22, 2010 12:32 am

If i saw HH or SN right now i think i'd do that 'hand in the air, i don't want to deal with you right now' and just say "ugh!".
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sanasus Sat May 22, 2010 12:35 am

sanasus wrote:

Sadly this is exactly how I saw it ending - though I was holding out for a kiss. Otherwise, spot on with them running away from each other. Though IMO it's Booth who's running and Brennan who's waiting to be caught.

[quote]I hated his hair too - it wasn't regulation, they should have given him a high and tight or a burr cut, that'd say "Army Ranger" like nothing else. Also, I hate the new ACU's. They look like sack suits and the velcro tabs suck. I'm glad I don't have to wear 'em, the old BDU's look a lot better. Give me tiger stripes or woodland cammo anyday.

Must be nice, I've yet to go to sleep so I'll be up all day and all night. Story time at my place later and I can't dissapoint my audience. Twisted Evil

king RM

Curiously my season finale guess was nearer the real thing (think the thread has been taken down now, it was a sticky.) I thought it would be much more emotional though and I thought Brennan would have decided to stay at the last minute. I thought Booth would have already committed himself to the army and left after a kiss... I think it's the lack of gesture that made it sad. No hug or kiss (I always thought the latter was pushing it maybe.) I also just expected actual tears and more meaningful words.

I was also rather annoyed that Brennan told Hodgins that she loved him. Although maybe in some ways it was meant for Booth. TBH, bored of trying to read too much into things as it doesn't seem to have helped how I'm feeling now! I also wonder if Brennan will regress as a character as she is doing something she has done for years without progressing her social skills. Without Booth around then maybe she'll just completely clam up emotionally again. pale Wouldn't like that at all.

It did seem baggy but I thought that was just me. he he I haven't had the chance to re-watch it properly yet. Not overall sure that I will until just before the next season starts. I hope he remembers how to style his hair normally at the start of S6! Maybe I'm just a suits, shirts, cocky belt buckle and tie girl. lol!

Oh and still awake. Decided to drown myself in ice-cream. Smile
sanasus
sanasus
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-13

http://www.twitter.com/sanasus

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sat May 22, 2010 12:57 am

Mr. Hanson,

I have been a loyal fan of Bones since day 1. I have enjoyed your character development. I find every character likeable, even Miss Wick, although it took me a while.
I think in the last year you have taken characters like Hodgins and Sweets and made them two that I love to watch for their comic wit and passion.
I love how you have given Booth and Brennan the angst, ferver, and total passion that I want my main characters to have. I loved the 100th episode. I wept like a baby at the end. I loved how you weaved their past into today and we had a glimpse of why they are the people they have become. I was thankful that you took the leap, for them to show real honest emotion. Emily and David were brilliant.
I, unfortunately, was not as pleased with the Season 5 finale. I believe you have developed main characters with a mature, honest, loving relationship. I want to see, as most fans, a naturally organic developement of their love. We are there, Mr. Hart. We were there at the 100th.
Forget about the other shows curses, forget about what you have in mind for the series finale, and let nature take it's course. Real honest to goodness people in love don't run away from each other, they run towards each other. Maybe that's what you thought with the ending last night, that the airport scene was the start of them running towards each other, but it still left me a bit disappointed.
My only hope is that in September, Season 6 begins with the proclamation of two people taking a 6 year friendship, partnership to the beginning of a commited loving relationship. I still want the banter, I'll even still take the angst for a little while, but I now need the commitment. I need the promise of Seeley and Temperance sitting on that bench telling each other that the past year would have been hell for them had they not spoken every week. That there were times they didn't think they could make it another day without speaking to each other. That every exciting and scarey part of their adventure they only wanted to share it with the other. They don't know where they go from here but they are so happy to be back in each other's lives. A nice long glance, go ahead through in a hand hold, then, yes, then Mr. Hanson, a kiss.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MisfitToy Sat May 22, 2010 1:12 am

Exactly what I tweeted him after the episode.....
"Congrats on an excellent series finale. Best wishes for your next endeavor".

Yes, I said series....not season. I'm not a huge B/B shipper - so the kiss/lack of kiss issue didn't send me screaming into the night. I'm just bored with the show ... the cases no longer resonate with me and the characters - with the exception of Cam and Jack -seem to have a serious case of attention deficit syndrome.

Thank goodness for shows like In Plain Sight and Burn Notice.

MisfitToy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat May 22, 2010 1:16 am

I'd say good for you for doing it your way. It's not a democracy, it's not a 'choose your own adventure' show. It's Hart's show to with as he pleases.I trust you that you have a plan, and I will continue watching until this show ends, because I love that this show does not follow every other show in plotline and character development. It's original, and yes frustrating at times, but all reactions to it are leading me to believe that if people didn't care, they would walk away. Good things take time, and I will wait, because I'm sure that all good things happen eventually. I BELIEVE!!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat May 22, 2010 2:18 am

By the way, I'd just like to say that not all kids are selfish...if they are raised to respect others before themselves, it will show.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by muimi07 Sat May 22, 2010 3:16 am

THX1138 wrote:
muimi07 wrote:While I've yet to really see the "payoff" that was hinted at, hey, you know what, I liked the finale. THANKS HART & COMPANY!

It fits who Brennan and Booth are now. Brennan is running scared. In the pilot, she'd gone to Guatemala after breaking up with a boyfriend. Here, she's off to the Muluku Islands to be a Big Important Anthropologist in a capacity that she hasn't been able to be in five years. It will be interesting to see who Brennan is when she returns.
I think that's the real question - is this who Booth & Brennan are now? Haven't we seen them grow past this sort of childish running away behaviour? Obviously not. But then that leads me to the conclusion, if - after five years - they're not much farther along than they were when they started out, do they really ever get to being cookies? Or will they always be cookie dough?

king RM

They haven't run away from each other before. Brennan had the chance, if she had wanted to take it, to take the year away with Sully. But she didn't, for whatever reason. (We know it was because she had to see things through with her partnership with Booth, in her mind professionally, but everyone else knows otherwise.) Booth, I'm sure, could have shut her out if he really wanted to.

To use the cookie dough analogy, they're cookie dough now but they were just ingredients before, slowly getting everything together and stirred. If you stir too much, you could ruin the end product. Sometimes, a recipe requires some rest before you portion out the dough. Sometimes if you bake too early, without proper resting, you may not end up with a good end product. So in baking, as in life (and by extension, fiction) timing is everything.

That being said, I'm not sure I'll be so forgiving of continued song and dance between the two this time next year. Everything is poised for something to happen so I'm fully expecting something to happen next season. Sometimes if you let the dough rest too long, your kids will forget they ever wanted cookies in the first place.

muimi07

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-04-11

http://fwiwfangirl.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat May 22, 2010 3:22 am

flyersfan35 wrote:By the way, I'd just like to say that not all kids are selfish...if they are raised to respect others before themselves, it will show.
As I pointed out in my IS, when I was 9, my dad was stationed on a ship (destroyer, for any Naval buffs), and was gone on 6 months cruises a lot. I thought it sucked at the time, though of course I understood he had to go. It was his job, after all. (Actually, when I was 9, that was the Persian Gulf cruise, & I found out much later that my mom was incredibly anxious since Iraq & Iran were pitching missiles or at least threats at each other that year. No one told me at the time! Well, it was a simpler time, and they wanted to shield the children as much as possible.) I'm pretty sure I would have been just as understanding if there was a war on, though probably a lot less happier than I was with simple cruises--they tell me I was quite mature for my age.

But this is no longer Booth's job. To Parker, his dad is FBI, not Army any more. And the only children I have seen be that mature and forward thinking are the ones who grow up to be saints! Rolling Eyes That line of thinking would have worked better coming out of someone else's mouth, someone more adult...Sweets, maybe? He walks that line of duckling/drake. Anyway... end digression...

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 am

dawnsfire wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:By the way, I'd just like to say that not all kids are selfish...if they are raised to respect others before themselves, it will show.
As I pointed out in my IS, when I was 9, my dad was stationed on a ship (destroyer, for any Naval buffs), and was gone on 6 months cruises a lot. I thought it sucked at the time, though of course I understood he had to go. It was his job, after all. (Actually, when I was 9, that was the Persian Gulf cruise, & I found out much later that my mom was incredibly anxious since Iraq & Iran were pitching missiles or at least threats at each other that year. No one told me at the time! Well, it was a simpler time, and they wanted to shield the children as much as possible.) I'm pretty sure I would have been just as understanding if there was a war on, though probably a lot less happier than I was with simple cruises--they tell me I was quite mature for my age.

But this is no longer Booth's job. To Parker, his dad is FBI, not Army any more. And the only children I have seen be that mature and forward thinking are the ones who grow up to be saints! Rolling Eyes That line of thinking would have worked better coming out of someone else's mouth, someone more adult...Sweets, maybe? He walks that line of duckling/drake. Anyway... end digression...

queen
My daughter is by no means a saint, but she made it a point to comment on that scene last night, and she was impressed. (She's 14). And when she was younger, she was volunteering at church and giving her own money to help the homeless shelter in our area, as well as for her own offering. People need to give kids the benefit of the doubt...journalists usually only publicize the bad things kids do, not the good. Kids know what is right if that's how they're raised, and even my great niece who is 8 knows what an important part of our freedom the army is. And my niece was very understanding when her step dad, (who she loves as much as her real dad), went to Afghanistan. I guess because I see good kids every day, I don't have a hard time believing that Parker would feel that way. Sorry, the only issue I had with that was that it was that quick, and we never saw Parker again in the episode.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat May 22, 2010 3:43 am

dawnsfire wrote:

queen
Gotta agree with my Queen - wow, there's a surprise! Seriously though, that scene would have worked better if Booth was dropping Parker off at Rebecca's and the Army Colonel was there waiting for Booth, and then Booth was relating to Brennan how the Colonel had Parker questioning what Booth does now, asking if he shouldn't go back into the Army to save lives. A scene like that would have worked, as it was Parker was obviously a plot hammer used to beat Booth into place when he'd normally resist going back given his past history.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sat May 22, 2010 5:10 am

I loved this episode. Smile I'd give him a standing ovation. (As well as the actors- even those of you who aren't big fans of the storyline in this episode would have to admit that there were moments of pure acting greatness.)

I know a lot of people wanted a kiss or an "I love you" at the end, but for me that moment was perfect exactly as it was. The whole exchange was WAY more meaningful to me than if they had gotten jiggy right there in the airport. Wink

Overall, at the end, I felt hopeful and satisfied and dying to rewatch again and again.

So, if I could say something to Hart...
Bravo
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat May 22, 2010 5:56 am

Dear Hart Hanson,

I liked the episode. I didn't love it, but I definitely liked it. The ending scene was amazing, with B/B's hand holding and promise to meet by the coffee kiosk at the Reflecting Pool in a year. Sure, I wanted them to kiss, but I'm okay without it. It means I can write fanfiction.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for Cam this episode. This was the first time when I absolutely loved her.

Wasn't Max supposed to be in the episode?

Also, you and this episode are the reason why my friend and I didn't pay attention in Latin today. We talked about Bones instead. lol!

Thank you for a good episode, and I sincerely hope you get Booth and Brennan together first thing in season 6.
-Courtney
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat May 22, 2010 7:05 am

Dear Hart Hanson,

Re: Your Fox Hit Series - Bones

This show Bones that you've put together, I love it. Never would I have ever imagined learning so much about the internet, forums, fanfiction, twitter, youtube - not to mention the many friends I've made all across the country and around the world.

That said, I would like to make a desire known. It won't be granted, because the whole idea of TV is commerce, but still I'd like to make it. I'd love to have the show be the story (not a ratings grab) and the actors be the characters (not caricatures or plot devices), so that I could just watch what you have dreamed up to share with us.

I know I must sound like some hippie or something, singing the praises of "Let it Be," but that's about the way it is. This is my letter, and what I want now is the story; I can do without all that other stuff.

Yours,
Sherry
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat May 22, 2010 7:51 am

DBCrazy wrote:Dear Hart Hanson,

Re: Your Fox Hit Series - Bones

This show Bones that you've put together, I love it. Never would I have ever imagined learning so much about the internet, forums, fanfiction, twitter, youtube - not to mention the many friends I've made all across the country and around the world.

That said, I would like to make a desire known. It won't be granted, because the whole idea of TV is commerce, but still I'd like to make it. I'd love to have the show be the story (not a ratings grab) and the actors be the characters (not caricatures or plot devices), so that I could just watch what you have dreamed up to share with us.

I know I must sound like some hippie or something, singing the praises of "Let it Be," but that's about the way it is. This is my letter, and what I want now is the story; I can do without all that other stuff.

Yours,
Sherry
You know Sherry? That is absolutely beautiful. Thank you, that is exactly the kind of letter he should get and read...after he's gotten about 1500 of mine. firedevil

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Sat May 22, 2010 8:28 am

Dear Hart Hanson,

You know your friend Greg Yaitaines who used to work on Bones and now works on House? Can you please take a leaf outta his (& the House writers) book regarding what a good finale should be like. Cos I love your show but dude you suck at finales!

Love you, Murphs X

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat May 22, 2010 9:13 am

Murphs93 wrote:Dear Hart Hanson,

You know your friend Greg Yaitaines who used to work on Bones and now works on House? Can you please take a leaf outta his (& the House writers) book regarding what a good finale should be like. Cos I love your show but dude you suck at finales!

Love you, Murphs X
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Tue May 25, 2010 3:09 am

Poor HH... suffering all our rage! In fact, I sorta like what he's doing.... as long as it will go in the way I think it will go!
Congrats, Hart! These final have all of us without the slightest clue of WTF is going to happen now!
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next