Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart Hanson's pilot

+9
heirofloki
puckishbearscubsfan
Murphs93
elyon
ksnsd
crzy4bones
gordongordonfan
treble21
13 posters

Go down

Hart Hanson's pilot Empty Hart Hanson's pilot

Post by treble21 Fri May 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Good news (or Bad news depending on your point of view) HH's pilot Pleading Guilty was not picked up, so I guess he will not be pulling double duty producing both shows next season.

Tweeted by HH today
Hey, thanks for asking, since most of you are BONES fans, but "Pleading Guilty" did not get a series pick-up. TV is a tough game, baby!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson's pilot Empty Re: Hart Hanson's pilot

Post by gordongordonfan Fri May 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Okay, this is probably 'wrong' of me, but I'm a little happy that we know Bones will be getting HH complete attention... To quote 'Brennan'... "does that make me a bad person" LOL

Of course I sympathize that he didn't get something he worked hard on though, but obviously he knows the drill in TV land and doesn't sound "devastated" but more "matter of fact."
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri May 14, 2010 1:21 pm

I agree....I feel bad for HH that something he worked so hard on didn't make it...but I was worried about having Bones in someone else's hands.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ksnsd Fri May 14, 2010 1:25 pm

I think Hart does a good job both producing/writing Bones episodes, so I'm happy he'll have more time to devote to it.
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Sat May 15, 2010 12:06 am

I sorry that Hart did not get the series that he worked so hard on, but happy that he can concentrate on Bones.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat May 15, 2010 2:05 am

My worry is that now Bones has his total attention, he'll decide that it is a ten year show which is fine as long as he doesn't wait five more years to get B&B together. He may be able to wait but most shippers won't be.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Sat May 15, 2010 2:37 am

elyon wrote:My worry is that now Bones has his total attention, he'll decide that it is a ten year show which is fine as long as he doesn't wait five more years to get B&B together. He may be able to wait but most shippers won't be.

I doubt that Pleading Guilty not getting picked up will affect what his plans for B&B are. I feel bad for him, he worked really hard on it and you could tell by his Twitter that he was really excited about it.

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Sat May 15, 2010 4:16 am

Want to let everyone know and this will come as no surprise to anyone but I know some people who had various dealings with Hart while he was here in Chicago and said he was very nice, very kind and quite funny.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat May 15, 2010 6:31 am

On a similar note...do we know anything about any of the Squinterns pilots? what...Daisy and Vincent Nigel-Murray I think it was....just wondering what Squints we might have around next year...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat May 15, 2010 6:53 am

Daisy, Fisher and (yeah!!!) Hacker are all signed for other shows. I don't know if they are leads and therefore would be unavailable to guest or not -- or even if the shows will succeed. But probably not to expect them again anytime soon. Which leaves the question of how will they tie up Daisy next week. Did they originally expect her to be available for future episodes?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat May 15, 2010 7:51 am

*sadness* Too bad. I was quite curious about whatever he was planning to do next... oh, well. That's the biz.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat May 15, 2010 5:21 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:Okay, this is probably 'wrong' of me, but I'm a little happy that we know Bones will be getting HH complete attention... To quote 'Brennan'... "does that make me a bad person" LOL

Of course I sympathize that he didn't get something he worked hard on though, but obviously he knows the drill in TV land and doesn't sound "devastated" but more "matter of fact."
That was absolutely my first thought!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat May 15, 2010 10:38 pm

future_anthro wrote:
gordongordonfan wrote:Okay, this is probably 'wrong' of me, but I'm a little happy that we know Bones will be getting HH complete attention... To quote 'Brennan'... "does that make me a bad person" LOL

That was absolutely my first thought!

This was my first thought too! Aww, that's too bad... But, hey, this means he'll be spending all his times making Bones more awesome than it already is!
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Mon May 17, 2010 5:02 am

crzy4bones wrote:On a similar note...do we know anything about any of the Squinterns pilots? what...Daisy and Vincent Nigel-Murray I think it was....just wondering what Squints we might have around next year...

Daisy's pilot, "The Station" was not picked up.

On another semi-related note, Hart tweeted on Saturday that he was pulling an overgrowth of ivy out of his garden and said that Emily and David would be representing Bones at the upfronts this week. No indication of whether he is going or not. Is there any reason (other than personal) that he wouldn't be attending? SN is in London, according to his tweets.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon May 17, 2010 5:04 am

So this means that Daisy could be returning. Personally I think the character is funny but if her happy love life means a downer for B&B, then she can stay in Indonesia and play with bones for years to come IMO.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Mon May 17, 2010 5:14 am

I'm going to Indonesia this summer, if Daisy is there I'll make sure she STAYS there Razz Twisted Evil

Ofc if Brennan is there I'll kick her ass back to DC Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon May 17, 2010 5:17 am

Thanks so much. I'm going to Paris next month so if I see Hodgela anywhere I'll be such and pump them about B&B. If anyone is in DC they should check out the Jeffersonian for survivors.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down