Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you say to Hart right now?

+34
Murphs93
DBCrazy
HermioneGirl101
dreamerktm411
G
MisfitToy
katharine
future_anthro
sparklyshoes
sanasus
MI_Bonesgirl
mom2mnb
bones_fanatic19
SnoopGirl
mereva
boreanazlover82
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
olivia
muimi07
joybrennan
SJB
avonlea
boothgirl47
Lorna Doone
heirofloki
tinkrella
dawnsfire
CiscoAg
THX1138
bones206
Beliskner
flyersfan35
treble21
bugaboo628
38 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What would you say to Hart right now? Empty What would you say to Hart right now?

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 21, 2010 12:43 pm

If you were able to look Hart Hanson in the face right now and tell him exactly what you are thinking after you saw the finale what would you say?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

What would you say to Hart right now? Empty Re: What would you say to Hart right now?

Post by treble21 Fri May 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Why does it have to be Hart? Hart is not solely responsible for the series or the storylines.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

What would you say to Hart right now? Empty Re: What would you say to Hart right now?

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 21, 2010 12:46 pm

I would say that I loved the ending. No kiss needed, (though of course I would have loved it). Their eyes said it all, and the hand hold was perfect.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 21, 2010 12:46 pm

treble21 wrote:Why does it have to be Hart? Hart is not solely responsible for the series or the storylines.
Very true, treble.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 21, 2010 12:47 pm

treble21 wrote:Why does it have to be Hart? Hart is not solely responsible for the series or the storylines.

Because I started the thread, his is the name I picked and that is who wrote the episode.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Ok then what I'd say to him is that I feel bad that he gets the short end of the stick with the internet fans that seem to blame him for everything that they hate about the show ( He wrote this episode, yes, but like I said before he not solely responsible for the storyline decisions)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 21, 2010 12:56 pm

I would like to knock some sense into HH and co. There would definiatly be no talking involved thats for sure.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 21, 2010 12:58 pm

treble21 wrote:Ok then what I'd say to him is that I feel bad that he gets the short end of the stick with the internet fans that seem to blame him for everything that they hate about the show ( He wrote this episode, yes, but like I said before he not solely responsible for the storyline decisions)

I guess I am confused, forgive me if I am sounding snotty. As showrunner and creator of the show and the one who finalizes all of the scripts wouldn't he be the one responsible for the direction of the show. Especially since in a recent interview with Emily he stated that he has the ending written.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri May 21, 2010 1:07 pm

My thoughts directly after the finale were...

Why didn't they kiss? They were so close, all it would have taken was a jostle from a rushng passanger and they would have made contact...

But, if I could talk to Hart Hanson right now I would tell him that he wrote a fantastic finale (one heck of a lot better than last years) but that I would have loved if there had been a kiss and/or preview for season 6.

*The end scene didn't need a kiss (The hand holding/meeting place was so amazing), but I sure would have loved if there was one.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri May 21, 2010 1:20 pm

What would I say to Hart Hanson if I had the chance right now? I'd look down on him and say "Listen up you no good, rotten ass, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, needle-dicked, gutless, nutless sack of monkey shit what kind of moron are you to let them get away from each other without a goodbye kiss?! YOU SUCK!" Then I'd knock back two demerol and a tall glass hi-ball.

king RM

Oh, and I'm looking down at him 'cause I popped him one right in the Chotskis.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 21, 2010 1:22 pm

*shakes head*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Fri May 21, 2010 1:24 pm

I'd give him a sarcastic slow hand clap.
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 21, 2010 1:25 pm

I would tell him that not all the fans feel the same, and that there are many that loved this episode.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri May 21, 2010 1:26 pm

THX1138 wrote:What would I say to Hart Hanson if I had the chance right now? I'd look down on him and say "Listen up you no good, rotten ass, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, needle-dicked, gutless, nutless sack of monkey shit what kind of moron are you to let them get away from each other without a goodbye kiss?! YOU SUCK!" Then I'd knock back two demerol and a tall glass hi-ball.

king RM

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lol!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 21, 2010 1:28 pm

I don't think i'd say anything but....look on the bright side....compared to the "grey's anatomy god-awful-make-all-the-fans-want-to-off-themselves for the second year in a row-finale" BONES WAS GREAT.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 21, 2010 1:34 pm

tinkrella wrote:I don't think i'd say anything but....look on the bright side....compared to the "grey's anatomy god-awful-make-all-the-fans-want-to-off-themselves for the second year in a row-finale" BONES WAS GREAT.

I am in the hospital right now and one of the nurses came in and was telling me about what happened in 'Grey's Anatomy' (I don't watch it). She said a situation like that happened at a hospital she worked at. Noone was killed in her experience but WOW!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 21, 2010 1:37 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:I don't think i'd say anything but....look on the bright side....compared to the "grey's anatomy god-awful-make-all-the-fans-want-to-off-themselves for the second year in a row-finale" BONES WAS GREAT.

I am in the hospital right now and one of the nurses came in and was telling me about what happened in 'Grey's Anatomy' (I don't watch it). She said a situation like that happened at a hospital she worked at. Noone was killed in her experience but WOW!

Yeah it was crazy and full of death and gore. Ever since Columbine and V-Tech I can't deal with mass shooter storylines. I was actually grateful for bones after watching grey's because it was NOTHING compared to the horror of Grey's. Booth and Brennan leaving for a year seems like a simple little thing when you consider other things. I guess.....I should thank grey's for putting bones into perspective for me at least.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri May 21, 2010 1:38 pm

I actually liked the Grey's Anatomy finale -granted, I don't watch the show. Just had to watch something after Fringe messed my basic brain functions.

Nevermind that, though. To Hart I would say, Well done, sir. Very well done.

Honestly, I wasn't sure I was still with the show, I've been kinda 'meh' about it lately (despite some really solid episodes), but this finale brought it, and brought me back in line. Can't wait for the fall.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Fri May 21, 2010 1:38 pm

bones206 wrote:My thoughts directly after the finale were...

Why didn't they kiss? They were so close, all it would have taken was a jostle from a rushng passanger and they would have made contact...

But, if I could talk to Hart Hanson right now I would tell him that he wrote a fantastic finale (one heck of a lot better than last years) but that I would have loved if there had been a kiss and/or preview for season 6.

*The end scene didn't need a kiss (The hand holding/meeting place was so amazing), but I sure would have loved if there was one.

Why not just a hug...I mean they were separated for six weeks and she threw hereslf into his arms in Harbingers. It would have killed Hart to have them embrace? No one sends their significant other away to a war zone with a hand hold.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri May 21, 2010 1:39 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:I would tell him that not all the fans feel the same, and that there are many that loved this episode.

Thank God. I thought I was alone here.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by boothgirl47 Fri May 21, 2010 1:49 pm

"THX1138"]What would I say to Hart Hanson if I had the chance right now? I'd look down on him and say "Listen up you no good, rotten ass, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, needle-dicked, gutless, nutless sack of monkey shit what kind of moron are you to let them get away from each other without a goodbye kiss?! YOU SUCK!" Then I'd knock back two demerol and a tall glass hi-ball.

I'd say ditto to that!!

Last edited by boothgirl47 on Fri May 21, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

boothgirl47

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri May 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Lorna Doone wrote:
bones206 wrote:My thoughts directly after the finale were...

Why not just a hug...I mean they were separated for six weeks and she threw hereslf into his arms in Harbingers. It would have killed Hart to have them embrace? No one sends their significant other away to a war zone with a hand hold.

Lorna

Nope, some people send them with a handshake.

(not being funny here, either)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 21, 2010 1:51 pm

heirofloki wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:I would tell him that not all the fans feel the same, and that there are many that loved this episode.

Thank God. I thought I was alone here.
No, you're not alone...not by a long shot. I have talked to a lot of fans tonight that aren't on here, and they all loved it. And there are quite a few on here as well. No worries!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by boothgirl47 Fri May 21, 2010 1:51 pm

THX1138 wrote:What would I say to Hart Hanson if I had the chance right now? I'd look down on him and say "Listen up you no good, rotten ass, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, needle-dicked, gutless, nutless sack of monkey shit what kind of moron are you to let them get away from each other without a goodbye kiss?! YOU SUCK!" Then I'd knock back two demerol and a tall glass hi-ball.

king RM

I'd say ditto to that!!

boothgirl47

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by avonlea Fri May 21, 2010 2:33 pm

I am really surprised how many people really hate this episode.I would tell Hart Great Job and I am looking forward to next season.Sometimes a change can be good.

avonlea

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next