Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

+35
bailey
the beaver1965
empiricist
a_rangergrl2
THX1138
yvettelgh
MI_Bonesgirl
jsgemini
happylama2
DONEWITHIT
SwaggerHeart
boothbrennan13
SJB
leilocas
crzy4bones
JessLayne
mommahurley
treble21
Groovycathers
katharine
thatgirl61
gordongordonfan
tinkrella
Beliskner
mereva
boreanazlover82
future_anthro
joybrennan
jjrobinson73
TinkonBrink
ShannonQuinn
jro54
elyon
bugaboo628
39 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End" - Page 3 Empty Re: Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 11:27 am

I'd be ok with a secret affair, and I believe it could happen, just don't see it in predator that's all.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End" - Page 3 Empty Re: Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 11:29 am

treble21 i wish i can speak to u on the phone to disuss because i feel u would definetly grt it because ur so with it also joybrennan

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 am

thatgirl61 wrote:treble21 i wish i can speak to u on the phone to disuss because i feel u would definetly grt it because ur so with it also joybrennan

thanks. I guess we will see if you are right in a couple of weeks.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sun May 02, 2010 11:46 am

thank god we are not the writers of Bones or B/B would nvr leave the bedroom Wink
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 11:50 am

Beliskner wrote:thank god we are not the writers of Bones or B/B would nvr leave the bedroom Wink

so unbelieveably true, and judging by fanfics there would be a lot of upagainstawall! sex, or upagainstadoor! sex LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun May 02, 2010 12:10 pm

LOL... I'm gone for a few hours and KABLAM, so much to catch up on in this thread! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Did I just hear about lots of 'upagainstawall' sex? LOL so true, a common thread in the fanfics isn't it?

I think that all the episodes have little nods to the character development of B/B, and I agree with those who've said that usually the outright "clues" and "hints" in the episodes are somewhat more obvious... (The quote on the wall, Booth saying how it drives a man crazy not to have the woman he loves in the "leprachaun" epi, Booth promising Bones in a season 4 epi that "everything happens eventually Bones" etc...)

I think PitP had those character development moments too. (Take the distinction b/ncoffee and lunch thing, for example.) But I'm not really getting that it is mirroring the whole season finale' because the coral doesn't take a year to read and so forth though... or that there was something in there that leads us to know that Brennan will "have sex" with Booth but only if "it's a secret." ??? Maybe I'm too tired or slightly slow today? But I always love new things to think about... ( I just don't really understand this whole idea much better than earlier today when it first came up, other than that this episode had undercurrents to it, like ALL the episodes do?)

But I've always thought that B/B keeping any 'relationship' a secret for awhile could very well play out, but I've thought that all along (since back in season 4)... it would kinda fit with their story and characters that they keep it "hush hush" for awhile wouldn't it? The whole 'compartmentalizing' thing and worry about FBI, and worry about 'what if it doesn't work out' and yada yada yada... Fits with who they are, for WHENever it happens...

* sigh* Slightly confused still... but not stressin' over it! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 12:15 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:LOL... I'm gone for a few hours and KABLAM, so much to catch up on in this thread! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Did I just hear about lots of 'upagainstawall' sex? LOL so true, a common thread in the fanfics isn't it?

I think that all the episodes have little nods to the character development of B/B, and I agree with those who've said that usually the outright "clues" and "hints" in the episodes are somewhat more obvious... (The quote on the wall, Booth saying how it drives a man crazy not to have the woman he loves in the "leprachaun" epi, Booth promising Bones in a season 4 epi that "everything happens eventually Bones" etc...)

I think PitP had those character development moments too. (Take the distinction b/ncoffee and lunch thing, for example.) But I'm not really getting that it is mirroring the whole season finale' because the coral doesn't take a year to read and so forth though... or that there was something in there that leads us to know that Brennan will "have sex" with Booth but only if "it's a secret." ??? Maybe I'm too tired or slightly slow today? But I always love new things to think about... ( I just don't really understand this whole idea much better than earlier today when it first came up, other than that this episode had undercurrents to it, like ALL the episodes do?)

But I've always thought that B/B keeping any 'relationship' a secret for awhile could very well play out, but I've thought that all along (since back in season 4)... it would kinda fit with their story and characters that they keep it "hush hush" for awhile wouldn't it? The whole 'compartmentalizing' thing and worry about FBI, and worry about 'what if it doesn't work out' and yada yada yada... Fits with who they are, for WHENever it happens...

* sigh* Slightly confused still... but not stressin' over it! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

not to mention " what happens between us is ours..." that's the big seller for me that they could do B/B as a secret relationship. Not sure if it'll go that way but it's definitely a possibility.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 12:18 pm

since u watched the show again did u c how theyre were making bones look through boooth eyes and vice versa .in parts of the show they were role reversale.did u notice i the bones on the blue line the characters in brennans book were andy and cathy and how she said booth wasnt andy and brennan wasnt catherine(cathy)bt in pitp they played those characters too. i know it sounds confusing bt keep watching it and all of a sudden it will all click in

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 12:20 pm

when they said that to each other at the meuseum thats when it all started.the teacher grace tells that to booth when she is interogated she told him that they use to go to the meuseum and this year they tried the aquarium

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun May 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Oh yeah, "What happens b/n us is just OURS"... we can't forget that one! That is indeed a big seller for me too! I think they could have lots of fun with a secret relationship story line, for quite a while too! (like you, not sure if they'll go that route but I could see it happening...)

treble- I've said this before and I'll likely say it again... I agree with you so much that I feel like we're sharing an identity! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by gordongordonfan on Sun May 02, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 12:24 pm

the fact that Brennan is getting more emotional and Booth is getting more rational has been an ongoing theme for most of the season, which snapped back very quickly at the end of the 100th episode. Also the Andy (andrew), Kathy (Catherine) thing has been discussed a lot as well, there are reasons that B/B's love interests have those names (part of it I think is that it's a little tongue in cheek from the writers and the other part is that I think we are supposed to believe that if B/B never get together they could be happy with their less superior carbon copies, BTW I totally don't buy it) .

none of this sells me that we will be able to decifer the season finale from these things though
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 12:25 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:Oh yeah, "What happens b/n us is just OURS"... we can't forget that one! That is indeed a big seller for me too! I think they could have lots of fun with a secret relationship story line, for quite a while too!

treble- I've said this before and I'll likely say it again... I agree with you so much that I feel like we're sharing an identity! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

LOL ..... maybe we are.... Suspect ( the question then becomes are you me? or am I you?)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun May 02, 2010 12:28 pm

LOL...

"Doppleganger....a double or exact replica of a person." But then there's that whole "one of us has to be evil thing..." I suppose we could take turns? [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 12:29 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:LOL...

"Doppleganger....a double or exact replica of a person." But then there's that whole "one of us has to be evil thing..." I suppose we could take turns? [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

LOL I'm feeling less than charitable lately, I'll take evil twin first Twisted Evil
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 12:30 pm

well everyone has their own opinons ,im really believe im on the money i guess well c soon enough

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 12:33 pm

remember me after the finale u can either make fun of me if im wrong or acknowledge that i wasnt crazy

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 12:34 pm

thatgirl61 wrote:well everyone has their own opinons ,im really believe im on the money i guess well c soon enough

yep only 3 weeks till the finale, not that long at all. I'm not saying that your theory won't happen, I just don't see the clues.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun May 02, 2010 12:34 pm

treble- LOL... I can relate!

thatgirl- I totally think it's awesome that you have a theory about the TPitP... It's always fun to speculate. It seems (and I may be explaining it wrong so if I am just ignore me!) that maybe you see a lot of things in THIS particular episode that others are seeing in the series as a whole?

Does that make sense? It may not because treble is using "our brain" right now... :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun May 02, 2010 12:39 pm

thatgirl61 wrote:remember me after the finale u can either make fun of me if im wrong or acknowledge that i wasnt crazy

Thatgirl- I hadn't read this before posting a min. ago... I just want to say that I really don't think anyone here would 'make fun' of anyone else for having a theory or idea no matter if it "happened" in the finale' or not... Did the post I had on how some people see those themes as "long standing" and not just TPitP make sense? (it seems most people see the same overall themes...) Or was I rambling incoherently (which is very possible) :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 12:42 pm

no it doesnt because even in the actors conversations throught the show, some of the lines they r saying dont make sense because HH is putting in words that dont necessarly belong. they speak so quickly and in a low voice ,unless u really analyze everything theyre saying u could miss it

Last edited by thatgirl61 on Sun May 02, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 12:45 pm

i dont take anything offensively i know people have heard themes before

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 12:47 pm

thatgirl - I would never make fun of someone for speculation, (my being charitable comment had to do with all the Brennan hate lately)

I just think that you have to take the series as a whole, not rely on one individual episode to make an analysis on that's all. your overall theory that B/B will end up in a secret relationship next year, is very possible, and I definitely buy into it. Just not necessarily for the same reasons that you do
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun May 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Ditto. There was a whole conversation during the show on Thurs. on the show discussion board about the negativity toward Brennan and all that...
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 12:53 pm

thats cool i have so many things to say about season 5 bt i have a hard time putting them into words bt please dont worry im not offended in anyway and enjoy the blog

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sun May 02, 2010 12:55 pm

I wish Avalon was sitting in front of me right now............

Not a big deal, but did anyone every get the name from the matchbook in S4 finale. Was it Abacangelos???? I keep thinking that it's an anagram for something. Probably not.
Wasn't the dead guy from S4 supposed to show up in the 100th episode. I thought I remembered seeing him in the photos that had been posted. That's no big deal either, maybe he hit the cutting room floor.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next