Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

+35
bailey
the beaver1965
empiricist
a_rangergrl2
THX1138
yvettelgh
MI_Bonesgirl
jsgemini
happylama2
DONEWITHIT
SwaggerHeart
boothbrennan13
SJB
leilocas
crzy4bones
JessLayne
mommahurley
treble21
Groovycathers
katharine
thatgirl61
gordongordonfan
tinkrella
Beliskner
mereva
boreanazlover82
future_anthro
joybrennan
jjrobinson73
TinkonBrink
ShannonQuinn
jro54
elyon
bugaboo628
39 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End" Empty Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

Post by bugaboo628 Sat May 01, 2010 8:37 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

THE TEAM INVESTIGATES THE REMAINS OF A HOARDER
ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “BONES”
THURSDAY, MAY 20, ON FOX

Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top) Guest-Stars

The team works to uncover clues buried under a life’s worth of possessions saved by a hoarder in order to solve the mystery of his death. Meanwhile, Angela’s father (guest star Gibbons) has a specific purpose for his most recent visit, and Brennan and Booth are confronted with unique opportunities in the “The Beginning in the End” season finale episode of BONES airing Thursday, May 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-522) (TV-14 L)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as AUSA Caroline Julian; Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Billy F. Gibbons as Himself; Skyler James as Dylan; Gina Torrecilla as Mom; Scott Atkinson as Morgan Finley; Ned Vaughn as Col. Dan Pelant; Ty Panitz as Parker Booth; Deidrie Henry as Elaine Akusta; Reginald Ballard as Rocky DeKnight
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End" Empty Re: Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

Post by elyon Sat May 01, 2010 8:54 am

Oh, God, those unique opportunities. What a terrifying thought.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End" Empty Re: Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

Post by jro54 Sat May 01, 2010 8:58 am

Unique opportunities???!!!! I'm soooo excited and little nervous, but I don't think the finale is going to be that bad because it can still end happy with them going their separate ways.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End" Empty The Beginning in the End

Post by ShannonQuinn Sat May 01, 2010 9:00 am

The title of the finale alone leads to many questions: beginning for B/B relationship, or beginning of new adventures for B/B? I think B/B are going to be given the opportunity to work separate from each other. Brennan possibly some anthropology job in some foreign location (I've heard Indonesia) and I think I heard that Booth will be given the opportunity to train snipers. I think the finale will lead us with a will they or will they not go situation. Will there be another kiss or something more? I really don't think so. Although I am a shipper all the way, I don't think this is the right time. I think the "Moonlighting" curse is a possibility. (Mulder & Scully were never the same after they slept together either) I really don't think Hart Hanson is ready to go down that relationship road just yet. As the characters stand, Brennan has more to learn and needs time to grow emotionally. There is so much psychology going on with her right now, it just wouldn't be the right time for them. When they do sleep together it will be forever, and I don't think Brennan is ready to jump head first into that yet.
BTW: I think Gibbons reasons for being on the show is to get Angela and Hodgins back together. Hodgins does have that tattoo on his arm that we were reminded of very recently. I think Hart Hanson is putting all these characters together (Cam & Dr., Hodgela, Sweets & Daisy), to drive us crazy with B/B's relationship. He's such a tease like that!
ShannonQuinn
ShannonQuinn
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Say What You Want : I am a crime show junkie! I love them all, especially BONES!! I also love NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY, Criminal Minds, Rizzoli & Isles, Law & Order SVU, Cold Case (sad that it was canceled), The Mentalist, and many more.
Registration date : 2010-03-12

https://www.facebook.com/ShannonCQuinn

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat May 01, 2010 9:07 am

For "unique opportunities" should we read "dancing down the street in our underwear" or "summer hiatus of pain"???? scratch

The case seems pretty interesting on this one. A hoarder closes himself off from the world and the woman that loves him (he refuses to change) dies of starvation alone. Sound like anyone we know? (except for the starvation part...unless you count starving yourself of some Booth lovin'? Razz )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat May 01, 2010 9:17 am

How about starving yourself of any hope of emotional fulfillment?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Sat May 01, 2010 10:16 am

Well, I think Hodgins and Ange are going to tie the knot next week. All the sides seem to point to that. I know there has been speculation that there might have been a fast forward in time...which would have fit the scenario that they are going to be gone a yr. and when S6 picks up, it will be a year later. But, Ausiello said it wasn't Bones, it was Brothers and Sisters. So, I am not sure where that leaves us. I don't think that they will go their seperate ways...i think something will keep at least one of them there, and then we pick up in S6 with both of them there. I just don't know. HH seems to leave you with a sense of wondering, but not a terrible sense. But, then again,I wasn't watching Bones at this time last year, and I saw all the season's back to back with no time between. So, the S4 Finale of "who are you?" didn't seem like it would be that bad...we knew Booth lived, etc.

So...I am curious to see it play out. I do NOT see him spliting up B/B...and if he wants to "reset" the characters back to S1 and S2...FINE!! Since the 99th things have been WEIRD between them, and I don't like it, I will take the UST back any day!!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat May 01, 2010 10:57 am

I don't think the finale will be that bad. If you look back at the finales from previous seasons, HH has never done a cliffhanger like On CSI when Sara was buried under that car that leaves us with us a very angsty summer of wondering what is going to happen (unless you consider the S4 finale to be a cliffhanger but it is) He always keeps us wondering, but it's never a bad feeling. At first, I thought the worst scenario would be if the finale is nothing except anger and distance between B&B and then go their separate ways and reunite in a year, but Ausiello that the show that will jump a year is not Bones and I don't think that they will push the reset button on B&B's relationship because the whole point of the show is their relationship and how it grows, so if they start their relationship all over again then the last 5 years will be pointless. I don't think that they will completely get together this season, but I can't think of anything else that could happen that would be bad.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat May 01, 2010 11:35 am

ShannonQuinn wrote:The title of the finale alone leads to many questions: beginning for B/B relationship, or beginning of new adventures for B/B? I think B/B are going to be given the opportunity to work separate from each other. Brennan possibly some anthropology job in some foreign location (I've heard Indonesia) and I think I heard that Booth will be given the opportunity to train snipers. I think the finale will lead us with a will they or will they not go situation. Will there be another kiss or something more? I really don't think so. Although I am a shipper all the way, I don't think this is the right time. I think the "Moonlighting" curse is a possibility. (Mulder & Scully were never the same after they slept together either.

MULDER AND SCULLY???!!! YOU DON'T FIND OUT THE STATUS OF THAT REALATION UNTIL THE END OF THE SERIES! That show is a PERFECT example of what happens when you don't move ust forward. Interestingly enough, it's decline starts in season six. FORGET MOONLIGHTING - dear GOD, don't give "Bones" the X-FILE curse. banghead
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat May 01, 2010 12:17 pm

joybrennan wrote:
ShannonQuinn wrote:The title of the finale alone leads to many questions: beginning for B/B relationship, or beginning of new adventures for B/B? I think B/B are going to be given the opportunity to work separate from each other. Brennan possibly some anthropology job in some foreign location (I've heard Indonesia) and I think I heard that Booth will be given the opportunity to train snipers. I think the finale will lead us with a will they or will they not go situation. Will there be another kiss or something more? I really don't think so. Although I am a shipper all the way, I don't think this is the right time. I think the "Moonlighting" curse is a possibility. (Mulder & Scully were never the same after they slept together either.

MULDER AND SCULLY???!!! YOU DON'T FIND OUT THE STATUS OF THAT REALATION UNTIL THE END OF THE SERIES! That show is a PERFECT example of what happens when you don't move ust forward. Interestingly enough, it's decline starts in season six. FORGET MOONLIGHTING - dear GOD, don't give "Bones" the X-FILE curse. banghead
I don't blame Mulder and Scully hooking up as the 'decline' (and i say 'decline' because.. i still freaking loved it) in The X-Files. I blame David Duchovny disappearing.

Anyway, on the season finale... i'm looking forward to it. As much as i want to rip HH and the rest of the writers to shreds sometimes for the torture they put us through, i've been happy so far. I think they know what we fans want, and they know to a certain extent how much we will put up with. Way i see it is i'll sit back and just enjoy the ride with some outbursts at the occasional small victory and momentarily infuriating teases.

I'd actually like to see B&B separate, not permanently obviously, but just temporarily and see what happens. I'm betting/hoping Angela and Hodgins tie the knot because once again Angela says they'll get married.. as long as it's like.. tomorrow. No waiting.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat May 01, 2010 1:25 pm

U
future_anthro wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I don't blame Mulder and Scully hooking up as the 'decline' (and i say 'decline' because.. i still freaking loved it) in The X-Files. I blame David Duchovny disappearing.

Anyway, on the season finale... i'm looking forward to it. As much as i want to rip HH and the rest of the writers to shreds sometimes for the torture they put us through, i've been happy so far. I think they know what we fans want, and they know to a certain extent how much we will put up with. Way i see it is i'll sit back and just enjoy the ride with some outbursts at the occasional small victory and momentarily infuriating teases.

I'd actually like to see B&B separate, not permanently obviously, but just temporarily and see what happens. I'm betting/hoping Angela and Hodgins tie the knot because once again Angela says they'll get married.. as long as it's like.. tomorrow. No waiting.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm glad you enjoyed those X-files years after season five but as it became clear nothing was going to change between M&S in season six the ratings started declining - and DD was still there. That's just the numbers. And since they DIDN'T hook up, no, I wouldn't blame the decline on them hooking up either.

However, this is a forum about Bones. When Hodgela gets their own series, I'll consider them front burner material. I enjoy them - they are a fun & interesting storyline, but their relationship has never been why I've tuned in for the last five years. Given a choice between seeing B&B or them get together, I would chose B&B every time. Cool

Last edited by joybrennan on Sat May 01, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : m)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Sat May 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Actually the real reason we never saw Mulder and Scully together is that the creator, Chris Carter doesn't believe in showing sex scenes. There was one episode that did with Skinner, but that was because, David Duchovny was a producer on that particular one, due to the fact he wanted Mitch Pillegi to show off his acting skills.

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat May 01, 2010 2:54 pm

boreanazlover82 wrote:Actually the real reason we never saw Mulder and Scully together is that the creator, Chris Carter doesn't believe in showing sex scenes. There was one episode that did with Skinner, but that was because, David Duchovny was a producer on that particular one, due to the fact he wanted Mitch Pillegi to show off his acting skills.

Chris didn't want them together, period. He talked about that all the time - sex scenes or not. Sigh...at least Hart actually envisioned a series where the characters are supposed to eventually end up together...Chris Carter didn't have that as part of his original arch. It just seems the arch for Bones is being stretched out into a flat-line. I'm hoping not, but...right now it's not looking too good. Sad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat May 01, 2010 3:14 pm

joybrennan wrote:
boreanazlover82 wrote:Actually the real reason we never saw Mulder and Scully together is that the creator, Chris Carter doesn't believe in showing sex scenes. There was one episode that did with Skinner, but that was because, David Duchovny was a producer on that particular one, due to the fact he wanted Mitch Pillegi to show off his acting skills.

Chris didn't want them together, period. He talked about that all the time - sex scenes or not. Sigh...at least Hart actually envisioned a series where the characters are supposed to eventually end up together...Chris Carter didn't have that as part of his original arch. It just seems the arch for Bones is being stretched out into a flat-line. I'm hoping not, but...right now it's not looking too good. Sad

I starting watching the x-files when Mulder and Scully got together and then watched all the previous seasons on dvd, but never understood what happened... M&S sleep together, she gets pregnant and then he disappears? But I don't think that the focus of the show was about M&S's relationship, well, not how like bones is all about B&B's relationship. At least HH has a vision for B&B getting together and we all know that they will eventually.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 01, 2010 6:59 pm

joybrennan wrote:It just seems the arch for Bones is being stretched out into a flat-line. I'm hoping not, but...right now it's not looking too good. Sad
Oooooh, that's excellent. You so hit the nail on the head. A flat-line, couldn't be any flatter.
And I agree, unfortunately, it doesn't look good now, indeed.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat May 01, 2010 11:20 pm

imo you can't compare the X-files with Bones. yes Both leads have chemistry but thats where it stops. David and Emily have MUCH more chemistry then David and Gillian.

The X-files never was the kinda show that Bones is and HH has been very forthcomming with us fans if you going to compare him with Chris Carter. I mean even in the last film the're wasn't much to see for scully and mulder shippers.

Ow and btw yes I was an X-Files shipper tho I have to say, I also loved the tight friendship and everyone knew X-files was about the storyline maily not about the characters.

Lets get back on Topic, some emotional drama in the season finale can open a lot of doors for BB I think and I'm looking forward to watching it.

Ofc afterwards I will hit myself in the head so I can be comatose during summer hiatus Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun May 02, 2010 12:24 am

Is anyone else seeing the underlying theme of the episode?? A hoarding closes himself off emotionally and ends up dying alone. Hoarders physically build walls around themselves so that others can't get in. (thanks psych 101 Wink This could 100 percent be a brennan. She doesn't hoard items, but she hoards all her feelings by keeping them inside of her and building up walls around herself. She THINKS she can't change....as most hoarders do. I see a lot of potential in this episode. It's like the episode where brennan realized she didn't want her brain to be raisen. I do think brennan will have some sort of massive epiphany by the end of it all. I'm just not sure what will happen with that.

We also have to remember what she wrote in last seasons finale. The entire last scene about loving...and how it's a burden because you could get hurt or the other person could get hurt.....but sometimes those burdens allow us to fly. It would only be fitting for her to realize the burden of loving booth and allowing herself to take that risk is better than not having booth at all.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun May 02, 2010 12:41 am

joybrennan wrote:...FORGET MOONLIGHTING - dear GOD, don't give "Bones" the X-FILE curse. banghead
Unfortunately, it seems that's exactly where the show goes... headdesk right into X-Files flaws.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun May 02, 2010 4:23 am

I guess I'm another one who can't really see much comparison between "The X files" and "Bones".

I think TXF did get boring... but I think the storylines went way downhill and when you had DD out the picture there was no point. And even though yes, I did think there were cute M/S moments that I looked forward to, that show (to me) was always about more cool stories and freaky episodes than it was any 'romance'. I think their friendship and Mulder opening Scully's eyes to things in the world was a strong theme, with some occassional flirty looks thrown in to cater to the fans.

But Bones is a whole different animal in terms of character development. The theme of Booth opening Bones up as a person is an underlying thread through all the seasons (and vice versa of course) So it's always been more of this underlying interpersonal relationship weaving its way all together the awesome cases and so on... rather than the sci-fi "truth is out there" kind of stuff which seemed the underlying thread of TXF. And the B/B chemistry and interactions have always been "in your face"... not really 'occassional' or all that "subtle."

And I really liked TXF by the way, just look at it as very different than Bones in the whole 'type' of show it is. (At least for me.) And lets not forget chemistry of the actors... NO. COMPARISON. AT. ALL. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 4:34 am

the whole finale is in the underlying story in the predator in the pool!!!!!!! i cant believe no one else picked up on it

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sun May 02, 2010 5:03 am

that girl -

What is your fabulous take from PintP. You've posted it on 2 spoilers but given no explanantion. Give us a hint on your thoughts!!!!!!!! Maybe you'll make all of
our lives happier knowing what you know....

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Groovycathers Sun May 02, 2010 5:08 am

katharine wrote:that girl -

What is your fabulous take from PintP. You've posted it on 2 spoilers but given no explanantion. Give us a hint on your thoughts!!!!!!!! Maybe you'll make all of
our lives happier knowing what you know....

I agree, I'd love to hear this hypothesis (@ Katharine - great name BTW, very strong you need to spell it C-A-T-H-E-R-I-N-E though to be perfect - and I'm not referring to the CatFish Wink )

Groovycathers
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 5:22 am

in predator in the pool when hoggins walks into the room to show cam the coral, he starts off by telling her I THINK I KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENED .hoggins says the coral can be a time line and cam tells him if u have a year to wait and hoggins tells her because of the rapid nature of the growth is condensed .this starts the begining of what HH is trying to tell us.

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 5:25 am

thatgirl61 wrote:in predator in the pool when hoggins walks into the room to show cam the coral, he starts off by telling her I THINK I KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENED .hoggins says the coral can be a time line and cam tells him if u have a year to wait and hoggins tells her because of the rapid nature of the growth is condensed .this starts the begining of what HH is trying to tell us.

so they tell us in predator that B/B are going to be together in a year? or apart for a year?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 5:27 am

that they will be apart less than a year and they will have sex before they leave each other and they will deny having sex

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum