Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

+35
bailey
the beaver1965
empiricist
a_rangergrl2
THX1138
yvettelgh
MI_Bonesgirl
jsgemini
happylama2
DONEWITHIT
SwaggerHeart
boothbrennan13
SJB
leilocas
crzy4bones
JessLayne
mommahurley
treble21
Groovycathers
katharine
thatgirl61
gordongordonfan
tinkrella
Beliskner
mereva
boreanazlover82
future_anthro
joybrennan
jjrobinson73
TinkonBrink
ShannonQuinn
jro54
elyon
bugaboo628
39 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End" - Page 11 Empty Re: Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

Post by bailey Tue May 11, 2010 9:49 am

elyon wrote:If he couldn't convince her to have sex at the beginning of their relationship, when she used 'tequilla' as an excuse to run away, he sure isn't going to convince her now. Not without the breaking of dams and the moving of the earth.

I don't know, tequilla usually is a pretty good excuse to run away from a sexual encounter. LOL.

I agree though, there's no way he sits her down and rationally convinces her. But, I could see her getting wrapped up in emotion and grief and fear and turning to him (which she does) and it just going too far before she can rationally stop it. Then afterwards, she sees the world didn't end, he's still there, and THEN he can rationally convince her that they can continued their relationship, just slowly.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End" - Page 11 Empty Re: Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

Post by elyon Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 am

From you lips to HH's ears but I don't think he's (HH or Booth) going to push it that far. We'll see. It would be great if he did.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue May 11, 2010 10:20 am

bailey- ... seems that tequila can be a pretty good excuse to rush TOWARDS sex also! LOL Act first = think later [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ksnsd Tue May 11, 2010 12:10 pm

All this talk of tequila, tequila sounds like a great excuse for anything!!! I'm thirsty.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] toast
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue May 11, 2010 2:58 pm

bailey wrote:I'm new here and I've been reading everything you guys have to say about the upcoming episodes. You all have really gotten to me to start thinking. From what Hart has said something happens that drives Booth/Brennan apart in the finale ... which I'm thinking is the part David referred to as being "hard to film." BUT, it also seems like Hart does want to keep the shippers happy, at least partially.

So, does anyone else think it would be plausible that in the gravedigger trial ep, that Booth and Brennan have sex? (Or at least come really close to having sex and then Brennan changing her mind.) Ok, now, don't get me wrong ... I don't think they'd be really "getting them together" -- but perhaps that could be the big change. It would certainly be enough to make Bones wanna run away in the finale. Then they can come back next season and spend the year trying to deal with the fall out.

That idea has occurred to me...last year the last two episodes were connected. It seems plausible that something happens in gravedigger that leads to more physical intimacy. The finale might pick up on the night the trial ends. The sides have the ending being everyone at Founding Fathers...but maybe it doesn't end there. It could end with Booth taking her home and they kiss - there's this awkward moment and Booth says "I should go." Brennan replies "and I should want you to...but I don't" They kiss again...The finale opens up with them in bed. Smile Just a thought. It would allow the show alittle more time to savor them getting together before splitting them apart. Also, in the finale Caroline says that line about the two of them running away from each other. Seems to me something had to of gone down in the gravedigger episode for her to say that. Could be that Booth and Caroline get a look at that letter...and Booth realizes Brennan has loved him for a LONG time. (They don't even have to read the letter aloud. Like page 187, you don't need the specifics to get the point) THAT could be the catalyst for "the dam breaking." Anyway, it just seems to me that whatever happens is going to be built through two episodes - like last year. There's just too much going on to have everything go haywire in the space of one show.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Tue May 11, 2010 3:23 pm

I like your thinking ,something has to happen between B/B for her to leave and I hope its her admitting to Booth how she feels about him (hopefully something intimate will happen and then she leaves to try and sort out her feelings)but she will still come home with those deep feelings(shes been in love with him for so long)and in season 6 they can move foward to what we are all wanting to see......

Last edited by thatgirl61 on Wed May 12, 2010 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by boothbrennan13 Tue May 11, 2010 5:52 pm

With all this hush-hush surround this finale, I really can not wait for the next two episodes!!!

Last edited by boothbrennan13 on Tue May 11, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
boothbrennan13
boothbrennan13
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderwoman Tue May 11, 2010 6:28 pm

So, does anyone else think it would be plausible that in the gravedigger trial ep, that Booth and Brennan have sex? (Or at least come really close to having sex and then Brennan changing her mind.)

I really think there is something to this idea. All the previous seasons have the last two eps linking. Wanna Be in the Weeds (Booth is shot - Comes Back in Finale), Season 4 Tumor and then the dream. Each of these have pushed the relationship further. We had a nude Booth in a tub and then the dream sex. There have been so many different spoilers from the creators but one thing is for sure they don't want us to know. Last year they were all about the sex... We were disappointed but we did get sex. Rated M Fox studio sex - let's be real it is never going to be Basic Instinct and personally that is too much for me. Subtle works for me.

The idea of some kind of physical or emotional link sparking in the GD episode is very plausible. The baby was in the last second to last. Didn't that move things forward.

I, like many others have said, do remember the spoilers of we will be wanting to beat the writers with sticks for 1 maybe 2 episodes and then we would be dancing in our underwear in the streets. I hope they weren't playing us with the 100th kisses and then it is all bad from there. I did not get that read then or now. SN I think it was said the arc was important to be seen one after the other. I get it. I can see the links. They are frustrating because it is not the ending we want right now. I think the season finale will be a little of what we want - the 'good moments' Marisa and Korbi are talking about but I also think there will be a flip side - a separation. That will be what is 'hard'. They will have committed to running away before they get their shit together. That is why my guess for the song in the finale is - Faraway Nickelback (could be that I just watched WithW though). It fits IMO. And the Zap2it girls said we had heard it before. My other guess is that beautiful Glass Pear song My Ghost from end of midget wrestler ep. Either one will have me balling. I think it will be a tear jerker, but not for the reasons we think. Together but torn apart. "Been faraway for far too long... I keep dreamin you'll be with me". Just a thought. 2 eps to go. OMG how long till season 6 again?

wonderwoman
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Tue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm

^ My Ghost would definitely have me almost in tears.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue May 11, 2010 7:32 pm

wonderwoman wrote:So, does anyone else think it would be plausible that in the gravedigger trial ep, that Booth and Brennan have sex? (Or at least come really close to having sex and then Brennan changing her mind.)
Unfortunately, SN already confirmed that there will be no sex in this season:
(Source: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] )
Does that mean they'll actually end up in bed together, something the series teased last night, but never followed through on? No.
“I can’t see that happening this season,” Nathan said. “I think their relationship is going to take a far more interesting turn. I think it’ll be much more interesting than just consummating the relationship. It’ll stir everyone up a lot more.”

Well... booooo!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderwoman Tue May 11, 2010 8:02 pm

mereva wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:So, does anyone else think it would be plausible that in the gravedigger trial ep, that Booth and Brennan have sex? (Or at least come really close to having sex and then Brennan changing her mind.)
Does that mean they'll actually end up in bed together, something the series teased last night, but never followed through on? No.
“I can’t see that happening this season,” Nathan said. “I think their relationship is going to take a far more interesting turn. I think it’ll be much more interesting than just consummating the relationship. It’ll stir everyone up a lot more.”

Well... booooo!

I think SN does not tell the truth very often. He only said do I think they will end up in bed together no. Last year they said that Brennan and Booth will end up in bed together I even seem to remember 'no hullicination etc' as a disclaimer but it still was. I have always wondered if that meant it was not a dream. SN has also been quoted that the finale is big, real as opposed to last year. I don't know that it will be sex but I think we will get some definite intimacy. IMO.

Sorry I did not do the quote thingy right. The first paragraph was a previous post from someone that I can't see in this window. Sorry did not steal just not techo savvy.

Neutral

wonderwoman
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderwoman Tue May 11, 2010 8:03 pm

bailey was who I quoted without citing. My apologies bailey. I liked your thinking.

wonderwoman
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Wed May 12, 2010 1:33 am

mereva wrote:

Well... booooo!

*crosses arms definantly*

I choose not to believe him! It's not like he has a track-record of trust behind him, (season 4 dream/alt reality finale, anyone?) so it essentially means nothing to me. I'm going to blindly hope. It's been five years! batterup

*gets back on soap box and remains petulant* Wink
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed May 12, 2010 2:14 am

That is why my guess for the song in the finale is - Faraway Nickelback (could be that I just watched WithW though). It fits IMO. And the Zap2it girls said we had heard it before. My other guess is that beautiful Glass Pear song My Ghost from end of midget wrestler ep. Either one will have me balling.

I though the Zap2it girls said we would recognize the song..that it came out before Kiss From a Rose and that we had not heard it on the show before which would eliminate Faraway and My Ghost.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed May 12, 2010 2:33 am

I still think HH and SN are jerking our chains and that the first scene in TEitB will turn out to be a scene from the future relationships of B&B. It just seems so unlikely that they would swear up and down that the sex scene was real and then have it turn out to be a coma dream. Probably won't find out in the finale and if the military time clock turns up as SN said it would, it will only indicate that Booth is in Texas training snipers. What a unique opportunity that would be (dripping sarcasm!)

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed May 12, 2010 3:45 am

J
mereva wrote:
“I can’t see that happening this season,” Nathan said. “I thbhink their relationship is going to take a far more interesting turn. I think it’ll be much more interesting than just consummating the relationship. It’ll stir everyone up a lot more.”

Well... booooo!

EXACTLY! I'm gonna say this right now: if they bring back Booth's brain tumor and X amount of time to live, or like, cancer with a low survival, I AM DONE!!! THAT will NOT stir me up - it will piss me off. I hope I'm wrong, but it would explain Tamara's comment, David's about being difficult to shoot (having to play a character facing that kind of death), Parker being in the episode and Brennan having the opportunity of a life time - thus having to decide if she'll stay or go. GOD, I hope I'm wrong, because then the show really would have gone soap-opera - and completely stupid. banghead puke Crying or Very sad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed May 12, 2010 6:31 am

Thanks everyone for your comments on my post.

I honesty think it's unlikely there will be actual sex in the episode. But I do think we may get a scene where they come really close and stop at the last moment -- which causes them to then literally run away in the finale. Just to clarify what might not have been clear in my first post.

Could someone explain to me more the theory about the dream episode not being a dream? That all seems a tad confusing to me?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed May 12, 2010 6:37 am

HH and SN both swore up and down that the opening scene in TEitB, season 4's finale, would be a real scene with B&B in bed. Then the finale happened and everyone assumed that the entire episode was Booth's coma dream as he listened to Brennan read aloud from the book she was writing. Interestingly we never see Brennan read aloud; we just hear Hodgins' voiceover. But the difference in the bedside clocks, one at the beginning of the opening scene, a regular clock, and one in the middle, a military clock, led to the idea that perhaps the coma dream actually begins when B&B are awakened by a knock at the door and that the earlier love-making was actually a prediction of a real future event between the two. I hope that makes sense.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed May 12, 2010 6:43 am

elyon wrote:HH and SN both swore up and down that the opening scene in TEitB, season 4's finale, would be a real scene with B&B in bed. Then the finale happened and everyone assumed that the entire episode was Booth's coma dream as he listened to Brennan read aloud from the book she was writing. Interestingly we never see Brennan read aloud; we just hear Hodgins' voiceover. But the difference in the bedside clocks, one at the beginning of the opening scene, a regular clock, and one in the middle, a military clock, led to the idea that perhaps the coma dream actually begins when B&B are awakened by a knock at the door and that the earlier love-making was actually a prediction of a real future event between the two. I hope that makes sense.

Oooh, that does make sense. Wow -- that's very complicated thinking though, this takes me waaaay back to the days of trying to figure out the mythology of the X-Files. Very Happy Thank you for explaining!
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Thu May 13, 2010 7:36 am

Okay...here are my thoughts, for what it's worth.

I am trying to look at this "logically" as HH has been quoted as saying this is the "next logical step" in their relationship. While I wouldn't begin to assume I know what exactly that means....this is what's floating around in my head:

*Booth loves Brennan. We know this for fact.
*Brennan rejected Booth. He may or may not have suspicion about her motives in doing so but he does know that he asked/offered and she said no. So, Booth is feeling rejected.
*Brennan is internally confronting her feelings for Booth. While she hasn't said this, I think that the "clues" can support it; her facial expressions, statements about Catherine, her "Freudian" slip to Cam about not liking Hacker as much as Booth. To me it's clear that she loves him and just does not recognize that feeling within herself...having never really experienced it this way. (Hero in the Hold is my main support-she breaks laws, rules, etc to save him...but also tells Angela she doesn't love him).

So, the scene in my head is this....

Brennan is going to leave on a dig. Booth gets an offer to go off with the Rangers to train. He tells Brennan about this, half hoping it will evoke some comment/feelings about the issue and is disappointed and let down when she encourages him to take the offer. Booth goes back and forth about it and finally decides to go. At some point towards the end, Brennan has an emotional epiphany (my personal hope is that it is as a result of a heart to heart with her fellow scientist Hodgins) and realizes that she is overwhelmed by her feelings for Booth and is terrified of him leaving.
Then as Booth is leaving (and I'm going to guess airport or base here) she hurries to him and has a bit of a breakdown, telling him she doesn't want to be without him and is afraid that he is leaving and worried about him and begs a little with him to promise that he'll return. There could be an emotional scene where he is trying to get her to tell him what that all means, why she would be so upset about it if they were "just partners" and maybe she breaks through and tells him that she loves him or maybe she kisses him...either way, it comes to a big climatic head and Booth is blissfully happy while Brennan is confused by her sudden can't-wipe-it-off-her-face grin, and then....he has to go. His commander is calling to him and he has to leave. Maybe he promises he'll return and, quick kiss, leaves her watching in the airport....

Eh...I don't know....but I do know that the next week is going to be a true test of my patience....and I have a two year old!
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 179
Say What You Want : Oy.
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat May 15, 2010 11:31 am

Was rewatching a clip of Emily & David talking about season five (that they filmed before the 100th ep aired) ... she said that before the end of the season there would be "a marriage" "an engagement" "murders" and "kissing."

We've already gotten all of that except the engagement part. I know they're not talking about B/B, maybe Sweets & Daisy?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sat May 15, 2010 11:56 am

I agree with bailey and I think they come close to sex but doesnt go through with it.Sorry cant stop looking at HH tweets . He talks about napping and how its heavily overrated .Is this a hint (napping meaning sleeping as in B/B )heavily over-rated as in they dont get that far?

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 15, 2010 1:39 pm

bailey wrote:Was rewatching a clip of Emily & David talking about season five (that they filmed before the 100th ep aired) ... she said that before the end of the season there would be "a marriage" "an engagement" "murders" and "kissing."

We've already gotten all of that except the engagement part. I know they're not talking about B/B, maybe Sweets & Daisy?

Sweets and Daisy got engaged in Bones on the Blue line.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat May 15, 2010 1:59 pm

thatgirl61 wrote:I agree with bailey and I think they come close to sex but doesnt go through with it.Sorry cant stop looking at HH tweets . He talks about napping and how its heavily overrated .Is this a hint (napping meaning sleeping as in B/B )heavily over-rated as in they dont get that far?

or maybe he just simply thinks napping is heavily overrated. LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Sat May 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Napping IS overrated....for adults anyway. I always wake up way more groggy than when I went down. Of course I am very thankful for my two year old's naps.
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 179
Say What You Want : Oy.
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next