Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

+35
bailey
the beaver1965
empiricist
a_rangergrl2
THX1138
yvettelgh
MI_Bonesgirl
jsgemini
happylama2
DONEWITHIT
SwaggerHeart
boothbrennan13
SJB
leilocas
crzy4bones
JessLayne
mommahurley
treble21
Groovycathers
katharine
thatgirl61
gordongordonfan
tinkrella
Beliskner
mereva
boreanazlover82
future_anthro
joybrennan
jjrobinson73
TinkonBrink
ShannonQuinn
jro54
elyon
bugaboo628
39 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End" - Page 2 Empty Re: Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 5:28 am

i promise u if u watch that episode now u will pick up on everything i did

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End" - Page 2 Empty Re: Press Release 5/20 "The Beginning in the End"

Post by mereva Sun May 02, 2010 5:29 am

treble21 wrote:so they tell us in predator that B/B are going to be together in a year? or apart for a year?
Whatever it might be, I don't believe it: there was the same 'hint' in S4 finale, the infamous "A year ago". I don't buy it again. Not going to happen.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 5:32 am

i believe it all the signs r there

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun May 02, 2010 5:35 am

mereva wrote:
treble21 wrote:so they tell us in predator that B/B are going to be together in a year? or apart for a year?
Whatever it might be, I don't believe it: there was the same 'hint' in S4 finale, the infamous "A year ago". I don't buy it again. Not going to happen.

I thought the hint in the S4 finale was that Brennan will realized that she not only loves Booth, but she can be with him for 30 or 40 or 50 yrs. because Hodgins says that is "she the same person a day ago, a year ago" and then maybe they will get together in the S6 finale. But I don't think they will spend a year apart because according to Ausiello, Bones is not the show that will jump in time.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 5:36 am

I've watched predator like 4 times and I never picked up on that, you could be right, but I don't think the writers are that detailed, their hints are usually a lot more blatent ( think the quote on the wall at the end of the 100th) this is more like something the writers on Lost would pull.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 5:38 am

they r that detailed watch it one more time.listen when everyone in the show keeps talking about what happens between the hours of midnight and 6 am.how the murderer is a LION fish. what the 5 rules that jazz gunn lives buy

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 5:55 am

how angela says cofee means nothing and how dinner is mentioned in this episode and all the other episodes ,starting with anock (a night at the meuseum)

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sun May 02, 2010 6:44 am

As much as I'd like to believe some of the clues, some are very very deep. I know the writers have dropped some clues in the past but not that many in one episode.

One of my favorite clues in the past was when Booth said to the wife of a suspect. ''When a man can't have, the woman that he loves, he gets a bit crazy''
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 6:55 am

i love that episode too. please please please whoever has doubts watch the pitp again and if u have any ques post them here and ill try and show u everything that i picked up on. the reason i thk he put all the clues in tpitp is because hh knew we would hate this episode and had to find a way to make it barerable to watch

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sun May 02, 2010 7:59 am

Nope...not buying it!!! lol.

That Girl...no offense intended, but , I don't even understand the point you're trying to make, let alone see any hidden meaning in that stuff you're talking about.

I see obvious things...like 'message in coffee?' Yes, you can have coffee without having sex! Brennan and Booth have been doing it for years.

Excellerated rate of coral growth? what's that supposed to mean? other than pertaining to that murder. I think it's like the 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon game. By the time you connect through 6 or 7 barely coincidental; simlarly vague metaphores, you can draw any conclusion you like. He could be saying...becuase coral grows fast...we could see things happen extra fast with CatFish and Booth...or Hacker and Bren...it could mean anything you want it to mean. I think while you're looking for sub-atomic level secret messages, you're missing the point of the obvious ones.

Yes they're leading toward something...but none of us knows at what pace. I think the only things that truly are harbingers.. "Nothing happens without first a dream".... and I think that this is Hart's way of saying..."Remember that dream? You all blasted me to within an inch of my life, but I had a plan...don't hate me for it, becuase it was my way of setting up the future of the show without giving it all away at the end of season 4." And that's all it means. He drempt it...it's going to happen...it a matter of when. Hart is very literal. He's doesn't play vague encripted messages that are so vague only sci-fi junkies and Lost bloggers get them. He gives you poetic, not too hard to understand literal metaphors.

The messages I'm getting pertaining to Catherine...and Hacker are...they're not important...they're B&B's attempt to move on, but both are just not that into the other beyond someone to hang out with...period. Brennan is a tiny bit jealous, but she's got it all locked away. Booth is enjoying the fact that someone openly appreciates him, but it actually hurts him to hear Brennan talk about it, because he's just not feelin Catherine...and he wishes it were Brennan...he's not even aware that Brennan is jealous. To him it feels like she doesn't care at all. He was actually pleasantly surprised when Bren said "Our partnership is still important to me" Brennan is letting Booth know that she doesn't intent to have sex with Hacker, becuase if she doesn't have sex with Hacker it obligates Booth to not have sex with Catherine...it wouldn't be honorable. She's not even aware of this...it's innate in her ... She thinks she is giving him permission, but really she's not! Because I think she would be very upset if he did. And he knows that he would be upset too becuase to him sex is important. It's making love...and you can't make love to someone, when you are in love with someone else.

The theme of the Finale is hoarding. Brennan is a hoarder; hoarding away her feelings, locking out the world of Love becuase along with it comes the chance of pain..broken trust...entrophy. Booth is also a hoarder... He hangs on to everything...momentos, trophys, pictures, guilt...and the women in his life that he either feels like he failed, or that he's afraid to let down. He's loyal, but to the point of costing himself happiness. Why? ...I suspect we will find out more when we learn more about his background...but I suspect it has to do with, not only an abusive alcoholic father, who one day disapppeared with no explaination, but with his mother...who obviously left the picture before his father since Pops says he was left alone with two boys to raise. Booth hoards love...he hoards the people he loves...to the exclusion of his needs. I think that this is going to be the thing that will cause the tears and happiness in this episode. Both realizing that unless they make some big changes to themselves...take some risks and make some moves...they could both end up just like this guy! Missing the chance at life...becuase they can't let go of STUFF!

No secret sub-atomic subtext necessary...

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun May 02, 2010 8:17 am

That girl- You could be right, but HH has been very literal and obvious with his clues like the quote in the 100th, which he added to give us a little hope that they will get together eventually, but we don't know when. I think the secret messages sound more something writers for Lost would do and only sci-fi junkies would get.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 8:33 am

the secret message is that they will have sex and deny it to everyone so they can still have a season 6.

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 8:34 am

and hoggins will find out .i just dont know when (right away or in season 6)btw mamahurley i agree with everything u wrote too bt i still stand by what i think the finale will be . another clue HH gave us is the devil in the details when that looney girls paints a picture bt there is another picture under it .HH was trying to tell us that an underlying story was coming in the future episodes

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sun May 02, 2010 9:58 am

this entire thread looks like an episode of the X-Files

the truth is out there SOMEwhere in previous Bones episodes.

HH would be the person to hide something as big as having sex but can they really hide that from the spoilers these days??

It would be interesting if they have sex in the final epi, but I don't want them to have sex for the sake of ''lets see what it's like before we run in opposite directions''
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 10:09 am

its not going to be that way she will realize her love for booth(youve been seeing that in the last couple of episodes )i guess well have to wait till may 20th .i just wish someone would watch that episode again after they saw what i posted and see if im on to something.

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLayne Sun May 02, 2010 10:23 am

"Unique oppritunities....what?! affraid They are going to make it impossilble for us to make it through the summer, aren't they? lol!
JessLayne
JessLayne

Number of posts : 9
Say What You Want : "When you love someone, you open yourself up to suffering. That's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly..."
Registration date : 2010-04-26

http://twitter.com/jesslayne

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 10:25 am

yes they are!!!!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun May 02, 2010 10:37 am

I still have think that they might have sex (or make love in this case) and then go their separate ways. But I'm surprised that if they do have real sex, how it hasn't been leaked out to the press yet, but ever since the S4 finale, HH isn't going to give anything huge away about the finale and if they do have sex for reals, I'm sure that he will do whatever he can to make sure nobody knows until May 20th. But I also think that Brennan will have to tell Booth and prove to him how she feels because she is afraid of losing him and she will lose him if she doesn't open herself up and proved to him.

Last edited by jro54 on Sun May 02, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLayne Sun May 02, 2010 10:48 am

jro54 wrote:I still have think that they might have sex (or make love in this case) and then go their separate ways. But I'm surprised that if they do have real sex, how it hasn't been leaked out to the press yet, but ever since the S4 finale, HH isn't going to give anything huge away about the finale and if they do have sex for reals, I'm sure that he will do whatever he can to make sure nobody knows until May 20th.

I think they will either like you said "make love" and go their seperate ways(decide to spend some time apart to assess their true feelings) or Brennan will confes her feelings and Booth will be unsure...they decided to spend a year apart to, once again, reevaluate their feelings,but of course they can't be away from each other that long (or a case brings them back) so the beginning of Season 6 will have them returning early.
As sad as it is I think they leave each other in someway...looks like we'd better stock up on some tissues for the finale! Sad
JessLayne
JessLayne

Number of posts : 9
Say What You Want : "When you love someone, you open yourself up to suffering. That's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly..."
Registration date : 2010-04-26

http://twitter.com/jesslayne

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun May 02, 2010 11:05 am

JessLayne wrote:
jro54 wrote:I still have think that they might have sex (or make love in this case) and then go their separate ways. But I'm surprised that if they do have real sex, how it hasn't been leaked out to the press yet, but ever since the S4 finale, HH isn't going to give anything huge away about the finale and if they do have sex for reals, I'm sure that he will do whatever he can to make sure nobody knows until May 20th.

I think they will either like you said "make love" and go their seperate ways(decide to spend some time apart to assess their true feelings) or Brennan will confes her feelings and Booth will be unsure...they decided to spend a year apart to, once again, reevaluate their feelings,but of course they can't be away from each other that long (or a case brings them back) so the beginning of Season 6 will have them returning early.
As sad as it is I think they leave each other in someway...looks like we'd better stock up on some tissues for the finale! Sad

Those two theories seem to be the most plausible. But I don't think the finale will that bad because , they have never a cliffhanger that leaves us with an angsty summer of wondering what will happen (unless you count the S4 finale, but I don't see as cliffhanger) HH always leaves us wondering what will happen, but it's never a bad feeling. And I can't think anything that could possibly happen that would be as bad as the 100th ending. Yes, Booth could reject her, but I doubt he'll be like "I don't think I love you anymore," because he's loved her for 6 years and he can't just get over her that fast. Realistically, he would probably do it because he is afraid to put his heart on the line again or because he needs time to heal because he tends to hold to emotions like love and guilt.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 11:19 am

thatgirl61 wrote:and hoggins will find out .i just dont know when (right away or in season 6)btw mamahurley i agree with everything u wrote too bt i still stand by what i think the finale will be . another clue HH gave us is the devil in the details when that looney girls paints a picture bt there is another picture under it .HH was trying to tell us that an underlying story was coming in the future episodes

sorry but this has been driving me absolutely nuts (ignore my ocd but I had to point it out) it's Hodgins

Last edited by treble21 on Sun May 02, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 11:24 am

thatgirl61 wrote:its not going to be that way she will realize her love for booth(youve been seeing that in the last couple of episodes )i guess well have to wait till may 20th .i just wish someone would watch that episode again after they saw what i posted and see if im on to something.

rewatched, and I get what your saying ( sorta) but still think you may be reading way to much into that episode, the writers for this show tend to be very literal, and yes they do sometimes put clues in the speeches of the regular characters ( actually they do this alot) but they rarely do it in when they are discussing the actual forensics ( it usually occurs when discussing motive, or emotional implications of the case)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun May 02, 2010 11:25 am

For what it's worth, does anyone remember a spoiler awhile back that on both "House" and "Bones" the main couples were going to finally "do the deed" - as opposed to the fantasy sex that happened in their previous finales?
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun May 02, 2010 11:25 am

from what i got out of tpitp .they r going to make love in the finale and u can c how brennan is so heartbreaking in love with booth and i think she will cave only if she knows it will be kept a secret betweeen themselves .they will go on there seperste way not a year bt maybe 6 months (i dont even doubt that booth will visit her to be together) and in season 6 when they come back (the show will b on hiatius) they will hopefully have a secret affair(how awesome would that be)and they will be able to show there feelings slowly bt openly

Last edited by thatgirl61 on Sun May 02, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 11:26 am

joybrennan wrote:For what it's worth, does anyone remember a spoiler awhile back that on both "House" and "Bones" the main couples were going to finally "do the deed" - as opposed to the fantasy sex that happened in their previous finales?

I don't remember hearing that but ..... that would be awesome, if it happens. cheers
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next