Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short FOX Press Release - "The Goop on the Girl"

3 posters

Go down

Short FOX Press Release - "The Goop on the Girl" Empty Short FOX Press Release - "The Goop on the Girl"

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:08 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Thursday, Dec. 10

BONES (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) "The Goop on the Girl"

When a man dressed as Santa Claus blows himself up during a botched bank robbery, Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz) work to identify the bomber and determine his motives. Meanwhile, Brennan makes plans to spend Christmas in El Salvador, but her father (guest star Ryan O'Neal) convinces her to spend the holidays with him and Margaret Whitesell (guest star Zooey Deschanel), a newly discovered distant relative.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Short FOX Press Release - "The Goop on the Girl" Empty Re: Short FOX Press Release - "The Goop on the Girl"

Post by treble21 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:46 am

bugaboo628 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Thursday, Dec. 10

BONES (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) "The Goop on the Girl"

When a man dressed as Santa Claus blows himself up during a botched bank robbery, Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz) work to identify the bomber and determine his motives. Meanwhile, Brennan makes plans to spend Christmas in El Salvador, but her father (guest star Ryan O'Neal) convinces her to spend the holidays with him and Margaret Whitesell (guest star Zooey Deschanel), a newly discovered distant relative.

Ah Bones always trying to leave the country for the holidays.....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Short FOX Press Release - "The Goop on the Girl" Empty Re: Short FOX Press Release - "The Goop on the Girl"

Post by dawnsfire Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Wonder if they'll play any She & Him in this episode? After all, they did play a Cyndi Lauper song in Harbingers.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum