Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

+18
olivia
i_heart_bones
MI_Bonesgirl
n2seeleybooth
SnoopGirl
sparklyshoes
a_rangergrl2
MoonlightGardenias
CanadianBones
crzy4bones
jjrobinson73
Nightowl
jhi1005
gordongordonfan
treble21
flyersfan35
DBCrazy
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ SHOW DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:24 am

treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:I know I've said this before, but it's pretty sad that it's just us here. Especially when there are plenty of people online. It used to be that people couldn't wait to sit by their computers while watching... Sad

I so agree.
Perhaps it's all the Brennan hate...lol

you know what's funny.... there's only a very few amount of people over on the spoiler board that hate her, but man they make their prescence known, I feel like I'm defending all the time.
That's sad. I'm glad I'm not over there...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ SHOW DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:26 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:I know I've said this before, but it's pretty sad that it's just us here. Especially when there are plenty of people online. It used to be that people couldn't wait to sit by their computers while watching... Sad

I so agree.

you know what's funny.... there's only a very few amount of people over on the spoiler board that hate her, but man they make their prescence known, I feel like I'm defending all the time.

I'm thinking about absconding ( is that the right word?.... it seems right....) after my recap next week. I'm starting to get snarky about it all LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:27 am

continuity!!! yay Angela knows guitar picks!!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:27 am

treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I so agree.

I'm thinking about absconding ( is that the right word?.... it seems right....) after my recap next week. I'm starting to get snarky about it all LOL
Aw, that's a shame. And yes, that's a good word...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:28 am

treble21 wrote:continuity!!! yay Angela knows guitar picks!!!
I agree. It's nice to some continuity!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:28 am

and also I feel like I should add, the brennan hate is not a spoiler I swear Smile The hate is purely due to the 100th. It just comes up a lot in speculation convo's
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 am

treble21 wrote:and also I feel like I should add, the brennan hate is not a spoiler I swear Smile The hate is purely due to the 100th. It just comes up a lot in speculation convo's
That just drives me crazy. But I never said I understood people...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 am

excuse me. I really like your music but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna clock ya.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:and also I feel like I should add, the brennan hate is not a spoiler I swear Smile The hate is purely due to the 100th. It just comes up a lot in speculation convo's
That just drives me crazy. But I never said I understood people...

LOL ditto
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:33 am

Hehe...go Cam!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:34 am

go Cam! although I feel I must say, just based on looks alone, she can do better..... the baseball talk is annoying.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:35 am

I just came back to my computer (I had left myself logged in for awhile, oops!)... I didn't know that people went through the show on Thursday nights in this thread! YAY

I just started following the Wed threads that treble puts up for us (which is AWESOME!) a few weeks ago in the spoiler sections...

I agree with treble, there is some Brennan "hate" going on, and I feel like I'm always defending too... And most of the nuttier stuff I try to ignore. I also think it's only a few people who keep almost "attacking" Brennan on "all fronts" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Guess cause she didn't jump up and down and yell "Booth I love you too! I don't know how I've survived this long without saying it! Will you have sex with me right now?" *sigh*

Glad to know people are on here on Thursdays during show! :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 am

treble21 wrote:go Cam! although I feel I must say, just based on looks alone, she can do better..... the baseball talk is annoying.
Yeah...they should definitely be talking about playoff hockey...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 am

Love how Cam was trying to use logic on Brennan when they were talking-she knows her well.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:37 am

gordongordonfan wrote:I just came back to my computer (I had left myself logged in for awhile, oops!)... I didn't know that people went through the show on Thursday nights in this thread! YAY

I just started following the Wed threads that treble puts up for us (which is AWESOME!) a few weeks ago in the spoiler sections...

I agree with treble, there is some Brennan "hate" going on, and I feel like I'm always defending too... And most of the nuttier stuff I try to ignore. I also think it's only a few people who keep almost "attacking" Brennan on "all fronts" [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Guess cause she didn't jump up and down and yell "Booth I love you too! I don't know how I've survived this long without saying it! Will you have sex with me right now?" *sigh*

Glad to know people are on here on Thursdays during show! :-)
Yay! Someone else is here!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:37 am

your always welcome to come chat on thursday nights!! and this is where we'll be for the finale cause it's airing in both countries on the thursday night.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:38 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:go Cam! although I feel I must say, just based on looks alone, she can do better..... the baseball talk is annoying.

much more intresting!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:38 am

one more verse!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:38 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Yay!! I know, it'll be weird for it to be on the same night! :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:39 am

treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

much more intresting!
Damn skippy it is...and I'll bet DB thinks so too! lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:40 am

gordongordonfan wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Yay!! I know, it'll be weird for it to be on the same night! :-)
Haha, it always used to be.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 am

can canadians win the new york mega millions lottery? cause I can use 250 million dollars.......
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:44 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
gordongordonfan wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Yay!! I know, it'll be weird for it to be on the same night! :-)

But that was before I found this forum! LOL I've become spoiled!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:46 am

treble21 wrote:can canadians win the new york mega millions lottery? cause I can use 250 million dollars.......
Even a Pennsylvanian can't win it...unless they drive to NY to buy a ticket...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:47 am

gordongordonfan wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

But that was before I found this forum! LOL I've become spoiled!
I hate spoilers...lol

"That's like whacking someone with the Mona Lisa". lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next