Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES

+2
jjrobinson73
DBCrazy
6 posters

Go down

5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES Empty 5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:50 am

Did somebody say something that made you laugh, or go "Say what?!" or "Oh no!" Here's the place to come post 'em!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES Empty Re: 5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:10 am

Cam:

"So the guy with one Gonad actually had balls."

OH!!! She so went there!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES Empty Re: 5x19 ~ The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:37 am

Brennan:
Sweets would say that the need to hit balls with a large stick shows that you are insecure with your man hood.

Aristoo.."I can assure..."

Brennan: I think it's just enjoyable to hit things!

LMAO!!! So true!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Brennan: "When I heard 'Zeppelin' in the title I thought it was for some kind of air show..." [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

also

Booth: "Just because I like your music doesn't mean I won't clock you." [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Cam: All organisms evolve and develop along patterns only recognized in retrospect. Your life does not exist outside the laws of nature.

Brennan: Then, in ignorance, I await my own surprise.

I loved Cam sharing this bit of wisdom with Brennan. And I really thought that her response was very poetic.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:58 pm

These are just the words from this scene, but what made it magic was their connection.

Brennan: Our partnership is still important to me.

Booth: (nods)

Brennan: You know that, right?

Booth: Sure. Yeah. Die for your partner. That's the way I look at it.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilocas Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:59 pm

DBCrazy wrote:Cam: All organisms evolve and develop along patterns only recognized in retrospect. Your life does not exist outside the laws of nature.

I loved Cam sharing this bit of wisdom with Brennan. And I really thought that her response was very poetic.

I didnt get that one... Im sorry.. not a perfect english speaker here...

Can you just explain it ... plz... I'll appreciate
leilocas
leilocas

Number of posts : 23
Say What You Want : Even I know he's lying, haha - Brennan

Ohhh, THAT little brain- Brennan
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 pm

leilocas wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Cam: All organisms evolve and develop along patterns only recognized in retrospect. Your life does not exist outside the laws of nature.

Welcome to theABY leilocas!! Very Happy

Sure. I'll try. I'm no philosophy person though. Basically what it meant to me is that we don't necessarily understand how our life is taking shape while we're in the midst of it, but that when we get to a certain point we can look back and realize what was taking shape all along.

And then Brennan just went along with it, kind of like she was even looking forward to finding out herself.

Does that help you understand a little more?

leilocas, I may have to tap you for some French help now and again! Wink
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by leilocas Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:40 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
leilocas wrote:

Welcome to theABY leilocas!! Very Happy

Sure. I'll try. I'm no philosophy person though. Basically what it meant to me is that we don't necessarily understand how our life is taking shape while we're in the midst of it, but that when we get to a certain point we can look back and realize what was taking shape all along.

And then Brennan just went along with it, kind of like she was even looking forward to finding out herself.

Does that help you understand a little more?

leilocas, I may have to tap you for some French help now and again! Wink

LOL Thanks. I was happy to find a forum about Bones Razz

Yeah, i understand more now! LOL I though the conversation was about like the human species do not grow alone... or some thing like that... Like we say here in montreal : J'étais dans les patates Razz ( I was in the patatoes... yeah... sounds wierd i know)

YAH! I'm glad to help you in french if you need it!! Even portuguese if you want Razz
leilocas
leilocas

Number of posts : 23
Say What You Want : Even I know he's lying, haha - Brennan

Ohhh, THAT little brain- Brennan
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat May 01, 2010 12:02 am

Booth-Save the lady part discussion
Cam-I'll put it this way, our victim was male
Brennan-Would you rather us go back to talking about lady parts?

Eric Dalton-"Suddenly the inside of my pants isn't such a happy place"
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Sat May 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Sweets - I'm impressed.
Brennan - You've know me for 2 years sweets. You should expect to be impressed by me.
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down