Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool"

+18
a_rangergrl2
jhi1005
the beaver1965
jjrobinson73
boneslady29
katharine
treble21
Chocolate Chip
mommahurley
19ana89
Bonesicted
bones_fanatic19
mereva
Gea
SnoopGirl
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
HeyHey
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool" - Page 3 Empty Re: Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:16 am

the beaver1965 wrote:I can't understand this. Why do people want to see Catfish in only one episode? I would LOVE a 3 or 4 episode arc that is similar to the romance and sex scenes that Brennan had with the character Sully. Maybe then that would make Brennan really jealous. Having her in only one episode, is NOT going to make Brennan jealous,like so many people want to see.
I can't speak for others but myself, and if it hasn't come across I'd like to clarify that what I've said (and will say) abt Catfish I'm saying jokingly. I don't hate her for real. It's just a show. It's just all in good fun for me. Smile
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool" - Page 3 Empty Re: Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:16 am

Ohohoooo... Diggy and Catfish! What a couple! That would be nice. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I can't understand this. Why do people want to see Catfish in only one episode?
Surely I can only speak for myself but I can answer it: because I'm not masochistic!

Maybe then that would make Brennan really jealous.
No, that would make me miserable and wanting to vomit.

...is NOT going to make Brennan jealous,like so many people want to see.
Well... I don't want to see her jealous. Jealousy is one of the worst human feelings, it tears a (wo)man apart from the inside out and tortures without any borders. I'd never ever with anybody to be jealous. NEVER!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 am

mereva wrote:Well... I don't want to see her jealous. Jealousy is one of the worst human feelings, it tears a (wo)man apart from the inside out and tortures without any borders. I'd never ever with anybody to be jealous. NEVER!
True! I don't believe making either Brennan or Booth jealous for a longer period of time will do any good. If it's anything near reality (I know, it's not a reality show but it's not a soap quite yet either so...) and they put a lot of jealousy into the story then the risk is either or both of them will run further away from each other IMO.

I mean one could already see it in the diner scene (in the sneak peak preview). Both of them are jealous of the other one for going on a date with someone else. I hope it won't go too far...
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:22 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
the beaver1965 wrote:I can't understand this. Why do people want to see Catfish in only one episode? I would LOVE a 3 or 4 episode arc that is similar to the romance and sex scenes that Brennan had with the character Sully. Maybe then that would make Brennan really jealous. Having her in only one episode, is NOT going to make Brennan jealous,like so many people want to see.

Romance and sex between Booth and Catfish?? puke No thanks... I didn't like the Sully arc either. When TNT played them all back to back a few weeks ago, I had enough of Sully by the 2nd ep.

I didn't mind Sully so much because I felt it made sense (Booth had just dated Cam, the line had been drawn, etc.) and also because it was the second season and the B/B story was still evolving. Now, at the end of season 5, my feeling is something along the lines of "please don't let the storyline become a push/pull between B/B and other people" for more than a few episodes, because if they drag it out too far, it just feels forced.

Plus, these current episodes (last week and this week's previews) feel off b/c the chemistry is off (which it should be post-100th ep) but without the chemistry it's not as compelling to watch (at least to me, others are welcome to disagree)

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 am

I just watched the clip again of B&B having lunch and this time I had to laugh instead of getting anxious. They now seem to me like two kids in high school trying to one up the other about their dates. They deep down don't want to admit that they really want to date each other.
I thought this was so appropriate after the "high school reunion / prom" experience from last week.

They both are going through torture. Neither one of them can get out of their past lives. Brennan because she can't admit her feelings because she won't let her heart overcome her rational mind. She's afraid of love. To her love equals hurt and pain and betrayal. She even asked Booth in S3 (I think) after solving a case, if he was going to betray her.

Booth because love equals almost the same thing to him. Pain from his abusive father and the mother of his child not wanting him. Also, if you watched past episodes, their is one where he must come up with a humiliating moment because he laughed at Brennan's. He's realing off a list of high school conquests, but the end of his stories aren't necessarily happy ones.

They are both fighting demons from their past. I think I've thought about this more (well really over analyzed I should say) now so that I can get rid of the emotions of them not getting together so quickly. I like most of you want to see that, but now, I can understand the delay.
You can't just get rid of all of those demons that quickly. So I have decided to enjoy the rest of the season with that in mind.

This has also let me open up to liking the other character's more. I just love Sweets - especially last week when he was asking Booth about his date - Who might that be Booth, Booth, who might that be. I laughed.He knew he wouldn't get an anwer.
Also, Hodgins, running past Wendell with this gloves still on to get to Angela. Hodgins sarcastic sense of humor and his glances when he's dumbfounded make me laugh.

Just some thoughts..

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:54 am

mereva wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:... when I saw the clip where Booth is almost tripping over that gurney...
That moment disturbed me the most. Did he really need to act like a fool? He's not in a high school anymore. And Catfish shouldn't be that happy about this. Uuuuuuuuh!
And it's somehow... I don't know... too fast: he just told a woman he loved for years about his feelings - and now he's already all gaga around another one he just met a few days ago? Yuck. puke It it as if he wasn't that interested in Brennan or at least it's what Brennan could think now. pale

Hey I love a really sexy guy who doesn't realize just how sexy he is and get's all embarrassed and awkward around the type of woman he has a history of being attracted to - that beautiful/confident around men/smart/well educated combo that Tessa, Rebecca, Cam and Bones all belong to.

And, IMO, Brennan forfeited any right to have any opinion about Booth showing interest in another woman when she turned him down. Nothing to feel sorry about here.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:14 am

katharine wrote:I just watched the clip again of B&B having lunch and this time I had to laugh instead of getting anxious. They now seem to me like two kids in high school trying to one up the other about their dates. They deep down don't want to admit that they really want to date each other.
I thought this was so appropriate after the "high school reunion / prom" experience from last week.
They do, don't they!? Smile

katharine wrote:
They both are going through torture. /.../Booth because love equals almost the same thing to him. Pain from his abusive father and the mother of his child not wanting him.
It hasn't occured to me before, but in a way he might be afraid of losing Brennan as well as Brennan is afraid of losing Booth. It hasn't occured to me before, but in a way he might be afraid of losing Brennan as well as Brennan is afraid of losing Booth.

katharine wrote:
They are both fighting demons from their past. I think I've thought about this more (well really over analyzed I should say) now so that I can get rid of the emotions of them not getting together so quickly. I like most of you want to see that, but now, I can understand the delay.
You can't just get rid of all of those demons that quickly. So I have decided to enjoy the rest of the season with that in mind.
If I was only watching the show to see B&B get together I'd probably stop watching out of impatience, but I think the complicity of Brennan and Booth as people is interesting. I'm a fan of psychology and this show has actualy quite a bit of psychology in its storyline.

katharine wrote:
This has also let me open up to liking the other character's more. I just love Sweets - especially last week when he was asking Booth about his date - Who might that be Booth, Booth, who might that be. I laughed.He knew he wouldn't get an anwer.

Also, Hodgins, running past Wendell with this gloves still on to get to Angela. Hodgins sarcastic sense of humor and his glances when he's dumbfounded make me laugh.
Oh, I loved those two moments too. I've always loved Hodgins. Sweets however I wasn't to keen on in the beginning, but now I really like him too.
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:16 am

sorry...i'll never stop feeling sorry for brennan. her and booth are both hurt. it's equal. i don't think either of them realize how truly hurt they both feel. not sure what will make them realize it either.

these clips left me unsettled but maybe it'll take some getting used to. i'm really not used to seeing booth interested in anyone else so it takes some time I think! and a lot of liquor Very Happy

I'll deff be reading the recaps tonight before tomorrow and i want to hear people's thoughts too. Usually I don't because it taints my view point of it....but tonight I think I may want to be tainted. i'm hoping some people will be the voice of reason and keep us all of the edge so I can watch it without ruining my amazing flat screen Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:23 am

Bonesicted wrote:
mereva wrote:Well... I don't want to see her jealous. Jealousy is one of the worst human feelings, it tears a (wo)man apart from the inside out and tortures without any borders. I'd never ever with anybody to be jealous. NEVER!
True! I don't believe making either Brennan or Booth jealous for a longer period of time will do any good. If it's anything near reality (I know, it's not a reality show but it's not a soap quite yet either so...) and they put a lot of jealousy into the story then the risk is either or both of them will run further away from each other IMO.

I mean one could already see it in the diner scene (in the sneak peak preview). Both of them are jealous of the other one for going on a date with someone else. I hope it won't go too far...

Poor Booth, he so is looking to get some kind of sign out of her in that diner scene that she regrets turning him down and wants to give it a try. He is trying to get a reaction from her. But, a Brennan who doesn’t exhibit some kind of jealousy here is only going to convince him even further that any hope of anything more between them truly is a lost cause. If you couple that with his own discomfort at seeing her date it’s going to push him into believing that he needs to put physical distance between them in order to move on.

Brennan reacts like she usually reacts to something she doesn’t want to deal with. Pretend it’s not there; she doesn’t want to talk about it. Change the subject.

We had Booth committing an Un-Booth like act by coming out from below the ridge to take his shot in 100 to put things in motion and we are going to need Brennan to do something Un-Brennan like in the season finale to take it the rest of the way.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:35 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:Brennan reacts like she usually reacts to something she doesn’t want to deal with. Pretend it’s not there; she doesn’t want to talk about it. Change the subject.
I watched "A Boy in a Bush" the other day and one thing that Brennan said to Zack when dealing with the skeleton of the little kid was "What helps me is to pull bak emotionally. Just put your heart in a box." I wonder if that's what she's doing at the moment.

I hope Angela will talk to her and open that box and get Brennan's heart out of there!
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 am

I agree with jhi1005....the chemistry is off. Which means ED and BD are GREAT actors.

As to why I don't want to see RS on more then one epi...well..I agree...a little jealousy can wake some people up....and maybe it will....but....this is 5 years into their partnership now. 5 years into the show.....why have an arc of them dating other people. I mean...it makes no sense.

Also, when you think about it. Next episode is Rocker, then the witch one, then GD...and then the SF. We know from the next two there is at most a mention of RS...but we know for next weeks epi she won't be there b/c the guest list has already been released. So...it's not that we don't want her to be in more then one...we just know she will not be in more then one. UNLESS TPTB are yanking our chains and she will be there in S6....and that will mean...that there is no payoff!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:22 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:

Also, when you think about it. Next episode is Rocker, then the witch one, then GD...and then the SF. We know from the next two there is at most a mention of RS...but we know for next weeks epi she won't be there b/c the guest list has already been released. So...it's not that we don't want her to be in more then one...we just know she will not be in more then one. UNLESS TPTB are yanking our chains and she will be there in S6....and that will mean...that there is no payoff!!

Jenn

Catfish in season 6 doesn't bare thinking about...

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:23 am

Bonesicted wrote:
treble21 wrote:Also the episode seems to have changed a lot from the sides ( if I'm remembering correctly) I'm not solid on these events from the sides but I'm like 80 percent sure......
- obviously the first thing was Catherine's name change
-In the sides Brennan tells Booth while they are waiting for an elevator in the FBI building that she's going for coffee with Hacker.
-Booth didn't have much of a response in that scene He was just kinda like "oh?"
-Catherine asked Booth out twice in the sides, once earlier in the episode, and he says no, and then later (the end?) in the episode, when he finally agrees.

It seems based on the clips that a lot of this has changed, either completely or in where and when the events occur during the episode
....Wonder what else changed?
Please excuse my ignorance, I'm not too familiar with these sides. Who is it that "leaks" them? Could they have been leaked to stir things up among us fans, making us believe something and then surprising us with something else? confused

"sides" are the excerpts from the script that they use to cast the show. They are not (as far as I know) ever released by the studio( the studio has actually threatened to sue websites that host them) , more by people who somehow get their hands on them ( either the casting office, people reading for the part etc.) However they can and do change, as scripts go through many revisions.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:27 am

have all the cast lists been released? so we now know for sure this is the only ep she's in? sorry haven't been following as much spoiler stuff so I probably missed it. If we know for certain she's only in this ep. it will make me feel a lot better about the entire thing.

It's not even so much that I'm concerned about this storyline....because I really feel it wont be anything major other than maybe brennan realizing she DISLIKES the feeling of him moving on and booth realizing moving on isn't at easy as it seems. I'm kinda just annoyed with the whole premise of them dating other people at this point. It just feels like it's just a device to purposefully rile everyone up and that's irritating (even though I know it's TV and that's how it's done.)

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:00 am

tinkrella wrote:have all the cast lists been released? so we now know for sure this is the only ep she's in? sorry haven't been following as much spoiler stuff so I probably missed it. If we know for certain she's only in this ep. it will make me feel a lot better about the entire thing.

It's not even so much that I'm concerned about this storyline....because I really feel it wont be anything major other than maybe brennan realizing she DISLIKES the feeling of him moving on and booth realizing moving on isn't at easy as it seems. I'm kinda just annoyed with the whole premise of them dating other people at this point. It just feels like it's just a device to purposefully rile everyone up and that's irritating (even though I know it's TV and that's how it's done.)

official cast lists have been released for rocker and I believe also for Witch. The boy with the answers guest stars Caroline and Max (as per sides and various tweets , and the beginning in the end guest stars Angela's dad, Parker, Caroline ( again as per sides and various tweets). I don't think they have room for her in the last 2 epis.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:05 am

I know for a fact that Fox has released the Rocker cast list. I saw that and she wasn't in it. I don't know about the "Witch" one. I can't remember...so I don't want to say for sure. But, someone (Bug) or Thanx has been posting some links and that is where I am getting this from.

It was where they had the stills if that helps.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:06 am

found the witch one
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNTies Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:55 pm

treble21 wrote:Also the episode seems to have changed a lot from the sides ( if I'm remembering correctly) I'm not solid on these events from the sides but I'm like 80 percent sure......
-In the sides Brennan tells Booth while they are waiting for an elevator in the FBI building that she's going for coffee with Hacker.
-Booth didn't have much of a response in that scene He was just kinda like "oh?"
-Catherine asked Booth out twice in the sides, once earlier in the episode, and he says no, and then later (the end?) in the episode, when he finally agrees.

It seems based on the clips that a lot of this has changed, either completely or in where and when the events occur during the episode

Good observation. I always wonder what makes HH, SN, et al decide to change things around in an episode. I wonder if they filmed the whole thing the way it was originally written, then decide it was crap and refilmed?

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:56 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:Do we actually know if Booth said yes to bluefish ? OR...is he telling Brennan that b/c of her "coffee" date toast with alien ?

Someone said something earlier....and it just got me to thinking....RS is only in this episode...and HH and Fox keep touting the "potential" love interest. WTH? Unless they see her coming back...but they can't have her come back this season as they have already wrapped up S5. And, the SF is gonna be a big shift. Soooo my thinking is...we won't see a date with Booth and bluefish . I think he is doing the same thing he did with Sweets last week....throwing a "date" out there to "prove" he is moving along. We all knew last week that was just a BS excuse...however, this week....I dunno. Maybe he sees this as his chance to make Brennan jealous. B/c I mean...anyone could see she was when he mentioned "who" he was going out with....and then he only did that b/c of the "coffee" date. It will be interesting to say the least.

As far as the sides changing...your right. Which leads me to believe that next weeks sides might change too...and I wonder if the tie comment and who it is from will even come up.

Jenn

That's a very god point. I also think that HH, SN and Fox keep saying that she will be a "potential" love interest because they are evil and they just like to screw with us. Every time we hear about a "third party", they always make it sound like it's going to be serious, but it's never really that bad. Like when Jared was first introduce and HH said that there would be "serious sparks" between Brennan and Jared and everyone thought that they would have a serious relationship, but they ended up only going out on 1 date. And think this "Booth tries to move on next season" is a bunch of BS. Well, actually SN said something like, "I think fans don't want him to succeed and that's what we are going to explore next season." He doesn't say that he will succeed or that it will be with "women", so it could mean that they are going to explore how Booth doesn't move on next season. But personally, I think that he just yanking our chain because he's even worse than HH with all is twitpics and they wouldn't just give out scoop about S6 like that.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:06 pm

SocksNTies wrote:

Good observation. I always wonder what makes HH, SN, et al decide to change things around in an episode. I wonder if they filmed the whole thing the way it was originally written, then decide it was crap and refilmed?

Nah, they are always doing script revisions before filiming, and the sides are usually released at the beginning of revisions ( I think in the 100 things about Bones article it says they normally go through 7 revisions?). It would be terribly expensive for a tv show to film something and then scrap it just to refilm, so all of the changes are usually done before or during filming.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3