Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x18 The Predator in the Pool

+38
kinsella
the beaver1965
Groovycathers
Ankuuh
ReginaPhalange
empiricist
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
bones_fanatic19
SJB
TinkonBrink
BumbleB89
CiscoAg
boothbrennan13
cynthia_brennanite
a_rangergrl2
Lo
anteater
jjrobinson73
Beliskner
jro54
SnoopGirl
CanadianBones
recoveringbonesaddict
jagglebells
tswannin
tinkrella
mommahurley
gordongordonfan
thatgirl61
heirofloki
jhi1005
Gea
DONEWITHIT
treble21
mereva
wonderwoman
HeyHey
DBCrazy
42 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x18 The Predator in the Pool Empty Spoiler Chat ~ 5x18 The Predator in the Pool

Post by DBCrazy Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Our fellow Canadians will be rocking out with Booth and Brennan tonight. We'll be counting on you. And btw, from the promo pics I see that Cocky is baaack, baby! Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x18 The Predator in the Pool Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x18 The Predator in the Pool

Post by HeyHey Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:45 pm

I thought it was Predator in the Pool tonight?

But, I totally 100% got the episodes confused the other day, in fact, they are merged as one in my head. I had to delete a post I made to that effect, lol.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x18 The Predator in the Pool Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x18 The Predator in the Pool

Post by wonderwoman Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Me too! No pressure you wonderful Canadian Bones fans... but I think I may die of Bones withdrawl if there are no links to watch this episode tomorrow night. Australia is only airing the 100th this Sunday. I have been living on Canada time and loving it. Can't wait. Catfish or no Catfish... this is Bones. My name is wonderwoman... and I am a Bones-a-holic...

wonderwoman
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:20 am

Hmmmm... It's Predator in the Pool tonight, the Catfish episode, not the Rocker.

(A defibrillator is one of the best friends of a depressed Bones' fan.)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:25 am

Rocker is next week, although I kind of wish It was this week.....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:27 am

Treble you're SO NOT alone with this wish!!!!!!!!!!!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:40 am

LOL Mereva, I think we wish we could skip for completely different reasons....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:55 am

THAT might be correct. Because I still think that I'll be needing a sedative.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 am

Well, I am going to stay away from this thread completely, so if thereis any particular juicymomentsbetween thecatfish andBooth can you ways put a warinig like : " Not Safe for B/B Shippers" please??? I am in full avoidance mode. pale
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:16 am

catfisheatingnow wrote:Well, I am going to stay away from this thread completely, so if thereis any particular juicymomentsbetween thecatfish andBooth can you ways put a warinig like : " Not Safe for B/B Shippers" please??? I am in full avoidance mode. pale

if you are staying away from the thread, why is the warning needed?? scratch
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 am

treble21 wrote:
catfisheatingnow wrote:Well, I am going to stay away from this thread completely, so if thereis any particular juicymomentsbetween thecatfish andBooth can you ways put a warinig like : " Not Safe for B/B Shippers" please??? I am in full avoidance mode. pale

if you are staying away from the thread, why is the warning needed?? scratch
Well, I might not care about C/B but does not mean I won't "scan" the posts to see if there is some Hodgela or Cam/ObGyn tidbits. Wink
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:27 am

ok well, fair warning then cause I recap the episode in full, and I don't have time to put warnings on individual aspects of the recaps otherwise I won't be able to keep up with the show, so you might want to avoid my posts all together......
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:39 am

Now I've got to go to sleep!! TOmorrow in the morning I will come back to this thread and I will know whatever had happened to B&B!!! But now... time to Sleep
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:00 am

treble21 wrote:ok well, fair warning then cause I recap the episode in full, and I don't have time to put warnings on individual aspects of the recaps otherwise I won't be able to keep up with the show, so you might want to avoid my posts all together......

So you decided to recap??? Yippee! I love your recaps, you always key in on stuff that I would miss otherwise.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:06 am

at the lab, stretcher comes in follwed by hacker, booth, bones and Catherine. She's explaining that a dead tiger shark washed up with human remains in it's stomach. She's appreciative of Booth, Booth says he's sure they can help him out, everyone looks at everyone else and it's awkward.

brennan, hacker, catherine
Brennan looks at the remains, Brennan discovers that multiple predators fed on the victim, Hacker suggest that the victim could have been killed at the aquarium. Good line from Hacker here " you don't become deputy director of the fbi by just dressing well and kissing ass..... ok well that's part of it, but I'm probably right about the aquarium"

B/B at the aquarium discussing sharks,LOL Booth I'm so glad they kept this line " shark week, where they do nothing but make you scared of sharks"
The director of the aquarium is sure no one was killed there, and a grouper burps up a skull.

Last edited by treble21 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:06 am

Ok, sorry but RS looks hot. She looks totally hot. I would have bumped into things if I were Booth too.

Brennan? Not impressed with the competition. Which is good, 'cause the woman is hot AND smart.

Booth watches Shark Week. Hee. So do I (and I love it!)

Weee! Welcome to Bones, y'all!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:06 am

jhi1005 wrote:
treble21 wrote:ok well, fair warning then cause I recap the episode in full, and I don't have time to put warnings on individual aspects of the recaps otherwise I won't be able to keep up with the show, so you might want to avoid my posts all together......

So you decided to recap??? Yippee! I love your recaps, you always key in on stuff that I would miss otherwise.

yeah I decided to brave the "catfish" backlash LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:07 am

treble21 wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:

Don't worry, I'll be around. Wink

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:07 am

heirofloki wrote:
treble21 wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:

Don't worry, I'll be around. Wink

sweet!!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am

I'm here too! Why my 2 yr old always picks TWednesday nights to wake up, I'll never know... but every cloud, right?

Thanks as always treble!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:13 am

Hodgins, you win at life! "We're gonna need a bigger boat."

Booth being all protective. [Only admins are allowed to see this link] And Brennan as clueless as ever...no awws for that one.

Oh, Booth, you're so adorable ... and so, so out of the game. lol. But I insist, I would probably stutter too. Damn!

YAY! Dr. Clark is in! I do love him so.

I am somewhat unimpressed with the body today. Is that just me? Treble? Anyone?

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:18 am

Yeah, I wouldn't miss this debacle for the world! (And I have a flight tomorrow at 5 am, so you know, I'm not just saying that. lol)

Good for Booth trying to one-up Brennan -and her actually feeling it. She is trying too hard to make as if nothing happened, and uh, sorry deary, but normal human beings don't work that way.

Hai, Sweets!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:20 am

B/B/H
Brennan and hodgins getting ready to dive into the tank, Booth does not want her to go into the tank, he's ok with hodgins going but he does not want Bones to go. He's scared she's gonna get eaten
Booth kind of makes a comment to an employee at the aquarium about the employee keeping his eyes on him ( and not on Brennan was implied).
Brennan and Hodgins recover the skull and find a body.

Booth at the FBI
Catherine shows up and asks if they made any progress on the case, and then she asks out Booth, he says he can't date a suspect, but when they are done with the case, he can go out with her. Booth seems kind of uncomfortable, sort of like he enjoys the attention but feels that he shouldn't ?

Cam and Clark in the lab
Clark discovers that the victim was stabbed in the eye, and then thrown in the tank alive to dispose of the body. Hodgins come in and says he knows when the murder occured, previous friday night between midnight and 6 am.

B/B at the diner
Hacker calls and Brennan communicates with him through Booth for a second, Booth puts a stop to it quick. Hacker has info on the vicitm. Brennan mentions that Hacker emailed her to ask her to a play, she says she thought is was code for sex, so she said no, but she said yes to coffee. Booth says he has a date too, with Catherine, Brennan changes the subject quick!

Victims name is jazz gunn, a self help guru. Sweets,Booth and Brennan discuss the jazz's self help seminars. Sweets identifies a suspect Tad Bennedict, he used to be jazz's assistant and they had a public falling out, Tad was at the aquarium on friday night.

Memo to global tv: please for all that is holy, have a Bones fan write your bumpers because of course HH is not a stranger to Canada he frickin grew up here!!!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:21 am

heiro - did you see that global bumper??? smoke came out of my ears
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:23 am

booth is the man and i wouldnt worry about catfish ,booth will try to move on but he wont take the bait theres 3 more seasons to go

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum