Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool"

+18
a_rangergrl2
jhi1005
the beaver1965
jjrobinson73
boneslady29
katharine
treble21
Chocolate Chip
mommahurley
19ana89
Bonesicted
bones_fanatic19
mereva
Gea
SnoopGirl
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
HeyHey
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool" - Page 2 Empty Re: Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:46 am

treble21 wrote:"Angela told me coffee wasn't code for anything" LMAO I have been saying that since the sides came out Smile
I haven't read any sides so I have no clue, but I wonder if there'll be a scene where Brennan and Angela talks abt what happened between her and Booth. I missed that in the last epi.
treble21 wrote:
The scenes in the lab and the diner are both wicked awkward.
Oh they so are!! pale
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool" - Page 2 Empty Re: Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:50 am

Tinkon, you're a doll! loveprincess Very Happy

And HH so earned a blanked party. Again. firedevil
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:53 am

katharine wrote:
I love that Booth is so awkward. I think that he really isn't the "cocky" person we think he is. I have a feeling that if HH is trying to tell us that Booth has just as many insecurities as Brennan. Remember Jared telling Brennan when they went on their "date" in Season 2 or 3 that Booth "stayed under the ridge line - that's why he made a good sniper" and that Jared "like to run that ridge". That's why Jared kissed Brennan and Booth never pushed for their relationship.
Thank you for saying that! I just had a light bulb moment here. It SO make sense IMO! Smile
katharine wrote:
I have always felt with this show that you have to be able to read between the lines and see the clues in their characters. I think most people that have watched the show from the beginning see that. That's where I think HH is a genious showrunner in directing his writing staff.
I agree with you! That is one of the reasons I love this show. And this also fit with the answer HH gave to a fan on Twitter saying "The whole SERIES should be a reassurance! How many hints do I have to drop?"
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by boneslady29 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:54 am

i like it when brennan says it beautiful in there in the fish tank and booth is watching her swim with that look on his face that says to me theres still hope despite bluefish and alien Very Happy
boneslady29
boneslady29
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2074
Say What You Want : she needs a taste of booth medicine lol
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:54 am

Also the episode seems to have changed a lot from the sides ( if I'm remembering correctly) I'm not solid on these events from the sides but I'm like 80 percent sure......
- obviously the first thing was Catherine's name change
-In the sides Brennan tells Booth while they are waiting for an elevator in the FBI building that she's going for coffee with Hacker.
-Booth didn't have much of a response in that scene He was just kinda like "oh?"
-Catherine asked Booth out twice in the sides, once earlier in the episode, and he says no, and then later (the end?) in the episode, when he finally agrees.

It seems based on the clips that a lot of this has changed, either completely or in where and when the events occur during the episode
....Wonder what else changed?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:57 am

mereva wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:How come they make Booth behave like that? It's almost like the guys acted in high school when they'd asked a girl out who turned out not interested, then the guys became "overly" interested in another girl like 5 minutes later. I can understand that from a teenage boy but from a 40 yrs old man (or how old is Booth)? Shocked
Stupid, isn't it?
I really thought so, until I read what Katharine said abt Booth perhaps not being as "cocky" as we think he is. It made sense to me. Good looking people can have lack of confidence too. Smile
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:57 am

Bonesicted wrote:"The whole SERIES should be a reassurance! How many hints do I have to drop?"[/i]
I don't want to wait for another 5 years, thank you very much.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:09 am

treble21 wrote:Also the episode seems to have changed a lot from the sides ( if I'm remembering correctly) I'm not solid on these events from the sides but I'm like 80 percent sure......
- obviously the first thing was Catherine's name change
-In the sides Brennan tells Booth while they are waiting for an elevator in the FBI building that she's going for coffee with Hacker.
-Booth didn't have much of a response in that scene He was just kinda like "oh?"
-Catherine asked Booth out twice in the sides, once earlier in the episode, and he says no, and then later (the end?) in the episode, when he finally agrees.

It seems based on the clips that a lot of this has changed, either completely or in where and when the events occur during the episode
....Wonder what else changed?
Please excuse my ignorance, I'm not too familiar with these sides. Who is it that "leaks" them? Could they have been leaked to stir things up among us fans, making us believe something and then surprising us with something else? confused
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:11 am

mereva wrote:Tinkon, you're a doll! loveprincess Very Happy
Errr....I am? (I thought I was a clinically insane person prone to random outbursts of violence towards fictional characters...But...You know...Whatever! Very Happy )

mereva wrote:And HH so earned a blanked party. Again. firedevil

Yeah. I'm thinking we just take his guitar, steal all his car keys, confiscate his entire t shirt collection...and...you know...never let him watch another episode of Top Gear ever again...(Other violent methods of torture are available shoot boxing whip smash batterup )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:12 am

mereva wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:"The whole SERIES should be a reassurance! How many hints do I have to drop?"[/i]
But who says that we have to? I mean "the whole series" might mean the whole series up to now, not necessarily the entire series till the very end. Smile
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:15 am

Ok, so I'm so obviously seeing things that aren't there but anyway...

In the diner when Booth said coffee might be a code and Brennan answers by saying that Angela has informed her that it isn't...Booth puts down his coffee cup and there's this little "music effect" before he says he has a date too...could that putting down the coffee cup have some "underlying" meaning perhaps... Wink

Yeah, I know...wishful thinking / over-analyzing or whatever. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:19 am

Bonesicted wrote:
mereva wrote:
But who says that we have to? I mean "the whole series" might mean the whole series up to now, not necessarily the entire series till the very end. Smile
I'm very pessimistic in this department by now: the show was prolonged for the next 2, may be even 3 years. And HH is very adamant about not bringing them together.
The only thing I can do about it is not to watch it anymore - not that HH would care about it...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:22 am

Bonesicted wrote:Ok, so I'm so obviously seeing things that aren't there but anyway...

In the diner when Booth said coffee might be a code and Brennan answers by saying that Angela has informed her that it isn't...Booth puts down his coffee cup and there's this little "music effect" before he says he has a date too...could that putting down the coffee cup have some "underlying" meaning perhaps... Wink

I caught that too the 2nd time I watched...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 am

mereva wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:
mereva wrote:
I'm very pessimistic in this department by now: the show was prolonged for the next 2, may be even 3 years. And HH is very adamant about not bringing them together.
The only thing I can do about it is not to watch it anymore - not that HH would care about it...
It sounds like the right and logical thing to do if one doesn't like the show anymore. Smile
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:31 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:Ok, so I'm so obviously seeing things that aren't there but anyway...

I caught that too the 2nd time I watched...
My brain has put itself in the analyze mode now, so I guess all I can do is tag along for the ride. Wink How abt Booth perhaps thinking that it was like some kind of date they had there in the diner, and when Brennan said what she said he decided to "get back" at her and telling her abt his date. If so it's sort of a sign that Catfish is just a substitute, back-up plan or whatever you'd like to call it.
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:31 am

I'm going to be optimistic and say that this episode will only serve to show Booth that he can't move on, and show Brennan what it might be like to lose him to a catfish.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:44 am

Do we actually know if Booth said yes to bluefish ? OR...is he telling Brennan that b/c of her "coffee" date toast with alien ?

Someone said something earlier....and it just got me to thinking....RS is only in this episode...and HH and Fox keep touting the "potential" love interest. WTH? Unless they see her coming back...but they can't have her come back this season as they have already wrapped up S5. And, the SF is gonna be a big shift. Soooo my thinking is...we won't see a date with Booth and bluefish . I think he is doing the same thing he did with Sweets last week....throwing a "date" out there to "prove" he is moving along. We all knew last week that was just a BS excuse...however, this week....I dunno. Maybe he sees this as his chance to make Brennan jealous. B/c I mean...anyone could see she was when he mentioned "who" he was going out with....and then he only did that b/c of the "coffee" date. It will be interesting to say the least.

As far as the sides changing...your right. Which leads me to believe that next weeks sides might change too...and I wonder if the tie comment and who it is from will even come up.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:50 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:Do we actually know if Booth said yes to bluefish ?
In the preview he does it appears. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

One thing that hit me when I read your, jjrobinson73, post was: Do we actually get to see Booth/Catfish and Brennan/Hacker going on their dates? I mean who knows, maybe Catfish is the killer. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:53 am

Aha!!! She very well could be!!!

One can hope!!! It would be nice to see Booth "like" someone who has some serious problems...kinda like they have paired Brennan with that Sam character...wasn't that his name...the FF who killed his brother in the With in the Woods?

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:54 am

I assume we won't see Booth dating Catfish (uffffff!), but according to sides he'll be on some dates (plural!) with her and she'll give him a tie (we assumed that it's the tie Booth will put around his head while singing Hot Blooded with Brennan).
I mean who knows, maybe Catfish is the killer.
What a brilliant idea! Sure thing she is! Or at least she tries to kill a BB relationship. What do you think, could we put her behind bars for an attempted murder?
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:Aha!!! She very well could be!!!

One can hope!!! It would be nice to see Booth "like" someone who has some serious problems...kinda like they have paired Brennan with that Sam character...wasn't that his name...the FF who killed his brother in the With in the Woods?

Jenn
I don't remember the name of him unfortunately, but I remember the epi. Smile

I think we're on to something here. Catfish is flirting with Booth for one reason only, she's guilty and want to seduce Booth as he's the one who's leading the investigation. Now THAT sounds like good story doesn't it? Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:01 am

mereva wrote:What a brilliant idea! Sure thing she is! Or at least she tries to kill a BB relationship. What do you think, could we put her behind bars for an attempted murder?
Laughing Sure! I mean, it has to be illegal somewhere in the world so let's lock her up and throw away the key. toast
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:02 am

Stick her in the same cell as Diggy and see who comes out alive... boxing
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:05 am

I can't understand this. Why do people want to see Catfish in only one episode? I would LOVE a 3 or 4 episode arc that is similar to the romance and sex scenes that Brennan had with the character Sully. Maybe then that would make Brennan really jealous. Having her in only one episode, is NOT going to make Brennan jealous,like so many people want to see.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:08 am

the beaver1965 wrote:I can't understand this. Why do people want to see Catfish in only one episode? I would LOVE a 3 or 4 episode arc that is similar to the romance and sex scenes that Brennan had with the character Sully. Maybe then that would make Brennan really jealous. Having her in only one episode, is NOT going to make Brennan jealous,like so many people want to see.

Romance and sex between Booth and Catfish?? puke No thanks... I didn't like the Sully arc either. When TNT played them all back to back a few weeks ago, I had enough of Sully by the 2nd ep.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next