Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVGuide - What's next for B&B?

+15
Ankuuh
anteater
Groovycathers
nati.cba
Bonesicted
treble21
katharine
THX1138
olivia
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
mereva
19ana89
bugaboo628
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TVGuide - What's next for B&B? - Page 2 Empty Re: TVGuide - What's next for B&B?

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:37 am

Bonesicted wrote:Somehow I got a worrying feeling after reading that article.

Do they (HH & co) have the guts to throw us another curve ball?
Do they have you-know-what of steel?
I mean, what if it's the last straw for the majority of the viewers?

I guess I better set myself up for a not so happy finale after all. I know, it's taking the easy way out but, what the *beep*... Wink

I haven't figured out what my last straw is, and I'm nowhere near it.....yet. But I can tell you it will have be something that actually happens on the show, not comments from the producers and cast, or spoilers and speculation from sides, that tips me over the edge.

and no, this is not meant to be a pot shot at anyone, just my honest answer to the question.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

TVGuide - What's next for B&B? - Page 2 Empty Re: TVGuide - What's next for B&B?

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 am

THX1138 wrote:Split them up, send him to Georgia, her to Indonesia, hell you want UST? Let him get married, let her get engaged, then they can meet again and realize what a mistake each made. She can watch him kiss his wife, he can watch her laughing with her fiance, their hearts can be crushed while each pines for the other and we'll all drown in Hart's precious UST, Merry freakin' Christmas to all won't someone shut out the lights.

That would be something, wouldn't it. Laughing
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:44 am

mereva wrote:Sorry, sweetie, but I don't see anything 'positive' in the possible scenario(s) right now. Anything.
And HH and SN (they may be evil, but they are not stupid...)
That's where I have my big doubts! Suspect

Well, If the finale is really bad, it will all work out eventually. I wonder if HH and SN really have the guts to pull another curveball like the 100th? I would think that would probably play if safe and have B&B in some form a relationship to keep the "will they/won't they" dynamic because they know that is what keeps viewers watching, but after the 100th they can never go back to the way they were. And we shouldn't listen to everything that they say because they keep saying contradictory things and they could be just trying to throw us off.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:49 am

THX1138 wrote:
jro54 wrote:Can you can you guys just be a little positive? As much as I hate to disagree with Rob, I have some doubts about a happy ending in the finale, but that doesn't that mean that B&B will ever get together. Everything that HH, SN and the actors say can be have many interpretations like "The next logical emotional step" could mean that B&B decide to go their separate ways and not see each for a year, but it doesn't mean that they "will" and it wouldn't be "really, really good" for HH and SN, the fans or the characters if they went their separate. And HH and SN (they may be evil, but they are not stupid) could be just yanking our chain and throwing us off to surprise us at the end and we know how they love to surprise us. So we don't actually know what is going to a happen until we see the finale.
Hey, I can be a little positive, just give me something to be positive about, right now all anyone can do is talk about hopes and dreams and aspirations and say HH and SN aren't that stupid, they'd never do that...but we're here precisely because they're doing exactly what they'd said they'd do.

HH believes in the (long debunked) Moonlighting Curse. He honestly thinks that if they get together the show will suffer. Hell he's come right out and said "We're in our fifth season...those two have been dancing around whether or not they're going to be a couple for five seasons. My entire audience wants them to get together. If I were pandering, I would put them together. And everyone would stop watching next week....Can't have that happen."

Now maybe I'm missing some subtext here, but you'd have to be one of those relentlessly optimistic smiling perky whackjobs that hosts a Daytime Talkshow to find anything in that statement that says there'll be a happy ever after moment for B&B anytime in the near future. HH, SN, and even DB have all said at one time or another that Booth & Brennan should never get together, it would ruin the chemistry of the show, and there's too much to explore in their relationship as it is now. To me the 100th was a defining episode, and I'm not - as one might presume - writing the show off. I'm giving Hart his moment to prove me wrong - five more shows after tonigt to show me his grand scheme of things that makes it all better. But I warn you, if he has Booth & Brennan acting as if nothing is wrong at all, like they're best buds just a little weird? That's not a good sign, for them or the show, because it means he's treating the whole love thing as if it's a chess piece you can just take off the board whenever you want to. Well it's not, and if that's how he's going to play it then it, whatever he's planning, won't work.

Split them up, send him to Georgia, her to Indonesia, hell you want UST? Let him get married, let her get engaged, then they can meet again and realize what a mistake each made. She can watch him kiss his wife, he can watch her laughing with her fiance, their hearts can be crushed while each pines for the other and we'll all drown in Hart's precious UST, Merry freakin' Christmas to all won't someone shut out the lights.

But I'm still not giving up.

king RM

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those that see the glass as half empty, and those that see the glass as half full.
I'm the third kind, I want to know who the hell has been drinking out of my glass.

I have completely given up believing in anything that HH says because he can't seem to make up his mind. He also said this regarding the "moonlighting curse"

Everybody always mentions Moonlighting, but that honestly never comes up in our discussions on how to deal with them,” Hanson continues. “The Moonlighting curse? Don’t believe in it. I think that was all about [Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd] hating each other’s guts. [David and Emily] do not hate each other.”

and this

We aren’t nervous about making them a couple, but we want it to play out in a way that is realistic for these two and that will make fans happy.

He's a walking contradiction sometimes, I dont' know if he does it to just get a rise out of people, or if he genuinely keeps changing his mind. But whatever the reason, I just don't take what he has to say to seriously anymore cause his mind could change with the flip of a dime.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am

treble21 wrote:I haven't figured out what my last straw is, and I'm nowhere near it.....yet. But I can tell you it will have be something that actually happens on the show, not comments from the producers and cast, or spoilers and speculation from sides, that tips me over the edge.

I agree!! I have a feeling HH & co (including DB, ED, TJT et al) loves to mess with our heads, hence all the cryptical and contradictive statements.
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:55 am

jro54 wrote:
mereva wrote:Sorry, sweetie, but I don't see anything 'positive' in the possible scenario(s) right now. Anything.
And HH and SN (they may be evil, but they are not stupid...)
That's where I have my big doubts! Suspect

Well, If the finale is really bad, it will all work out eventually. I wonder if HH and SN really have the guts to pull another curveball like the 100th? I would think that would probably play if safe and have B&B in some form a relationship to keep the "will they/won't they" dynamic because they know that is what keeps viewers watching, but after the 100th they can never go back to the way they were. And we shouldn't listen to everything that they say because they keep saying contradictory things and they could be just trying to throw us off.
*blinks* Really? That's the kind of blinkered optimism that had folks on the Titanic saying "Gosh honey, the water's only ankle deep, I'm sure they've got an evacuation plan ready - lets not bother the captain." Rolling Eyes

And they don't really keep saying contradictory things - Ausiello and some of the spoiler sites say contradictory things. HH and SN have been sounding one note all season long and that's the relationship between Booth & Brennan would change - the only one saying for the better was Emily, and even then she was exceedingly vague.

You're right, they can't go back to the way they were, and if they try then it cheapens Booth's declaration of love and it makes the whole will they/won't they a cheap ploy and they won't do that. I'm waiting to see him write himself out of this mess, and honestly if he chooses to put them with other people and keep them as just friends I could live with that - I have for FIVE years.

@Treble

You're right about HH, I've seen interviews where he's specifically referenced the Moonlighting curse, DB too, then they'll deny it later. He's a snake that one, and he's corrupting the lad. BURN HIM, I says!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:01 am

On my wish list right now is for HH & co to come up with a storyline that's unique and not like any other TV show. If they are geniuses then it wouldn't be too hard for them to come up with a story that keeps the forensic aspect AND the B&B relationship going, without it being UST to a point when it's just being ridiculous.
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:02 am

THX1138 wrote:
jro54 wrote:Can you can you guys just be a little positive? As much as I hate to disagree with Rob, I have some doubts about a happy ending in the finale, but that doesn't that mean that B&B will ever get together. Everything that HH, SN and the actors say can be have many interpretations like "The next logical emotional step" could mean that B&B decide to go their separate ways and not see each for a year, but it doesn't mean that they "will" and it wouldn't be "really, really good" for HH and SN, the fans or the characters if they went their separate. And HH and SN (they may be evil, but they are not stupid) could be just yanking our chain and throwing us off to surprise us at the end and we know how they love to surprise us. So we don't actually know what is going to a happen until we see the finale.
Hey, I can be a little positive, just give me something to be positive about, right now all anyone can do is talk about hopes and dreams and aspirations and say HH and SN aren't that stupid, they'd never do that...but we're here precisely because they're doing exactly what they'd said they'd do.

HH believes in the (long debunked) Moonlighting Curse. He honestly thinks that if they get together the show will suffer. Hell he's come right out and said "We're in our fifth season...those two have been dancing around whether or not they're going to be a couple for five seasons. My entire audience wants them to get together. If I were pandering, I would put them together. And everyone would stop watching next week....Can't have that happen."

Now maybe I'm missing some subtext here, but you'd have to be one of those relentlessly optimistic smiling perky whackjobs that hosts a Daytime Talkshow to find anything in that statement that says there'll be a happy ever after moment for B&B anytime in the near future. HH, SN, and even DB have all said at one time or another that Booth & Brennan should never get together, it would ruin the chemistry of the show, and there's too much to explore in their relationship as it is now. To me the 100th was a defining episode, and I'm not - as one might presume - writing the show off. I'm giving Hart his moment to prove me wrong - five more shows after tonigt to show me his grand scheme of things that makes it all better. But I warn you, if he has Booth & Brennan acting as if nothing is wrong at all, like they're best buds just a little weird? That's not a good sign, for them or the show, because it means he's treating the whole love thing as if it's a chess piece you can just take off the board whenever you want to. Well it's not, and if that's how he's going to play it then it, whatever he's planning, won't work.

Split them up, send him to Georgia, her to Indonesia, hell you want UST? Let him get married, let her get engaged, then they can meet again and realize what a mistake each made. She can watch him kiss his wife, he can watch her laughing with her fiance, their hearts can be crushed while each pines for the other and we'll all drown in Hart's precious UST, Merry freakin' Christmas to all won't someone shut out the lights.

But I'm still not giving up.

king RM

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those that see the glass as half empty, and those that see the glass as half full.
I'm the third kind, I want to know who the hell has been drinking out of my glass.

All your theories are plausible, Rob, but I highly doubt that B&B will marry other people. I am starting to question HH and SN's mentality, but I don't think they are that stupid to end the "will they/won't they" dynamic like that because they know that they have a better chance of keeping viewers watching if they keep the "will they/won't they" thing going until they finally put them together than if they were to end it really badly with B&B marrying other people, unless B&B marry other people and they have an affair with each other, so they get a divorce from their spouses and run off together. That would be something, but it sounds to much like a soap opera. We all know that B&B will eventually get together, we just don't know when, so I am not giving up.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Groovycathers Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am

Blimey. you lot a re a bit grim, aren't you!

I agree with what some of THX1138 is saying, especially regarding HH and the "curse of Moonlighting" - *shudders* but I don't think it's going to be all bad news at finale.

HH and SN are not that stupid, surely? Why stick that bloody great quote on a wall at the beginning of the last scene of the 100th ep if you're not going to follow through? I can't believe they can keep this going, teetering on the edge forever and I also don't believe that the viewers will stay watching if we don't move on towards a BB resolution. ost people that watch Bones are to a greater or lesser extent BB shippers. I would have said at least 70%. That's a lot of audience.

Put them together? I'd watch. I'd watch them grow a full relationship, maybe get pregnant, maybe try and keep it hidden for a while - whatever. Maybe even get married (GotG - Brennan just says she doesn't have a reason ;-)) One of the few good things about EitB was I didn't get tired watching them being soppy all over each other - same for the kissing and stuff in the 100th (which is on UK TV as I type.)

I think Treble21 has a good point and I'm inclined to agree. HH is talking out of his arrogant arse for much of the time now and he can't make up his mind if he's Arthur or Martha regarding romantic developement.

At least "Judging Amy" had a boyfriend!

Groovycathers
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:15 am

No matter how much one speculates, analyzes what HH & co has said and tries to figure out what will happen, there's only one thing one knows for sure and that is that the only ones that really DO know what will happen are the people involved with the show and, of course, they aren't going to tell us as there then, in a way, would be no point in airing the episode(s).

I have therefore come to this conclusion:
For my own sanity I'll surrender to the pilot of the plane (i.e. HH & co), trust that we don't crash (i.e. the SF not being too unbearable) and if we do, hope I'll survive to tell the tale (i.e. will be able to enjoy the summer Wink ).
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 am

Groovycathers wrote:
Put them together? I'd watch. I'd watch them grow a full relationship, maybe get pregnant, maybe try and keep it hidden for a while - whatever. Maybe even get married (GotG - Brennan just says she doesn't have a reason ;-)) One of the few good things about EitB was I didn't get tired watching them being soppy all over each other - same for the kissing and stuff in the 100th (which is on UK TV as I type.)

That makes two of us, at least. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Groovycathers Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:20 am

Bonesicted wrote:
Groovycathers wrote:

What can I say? - great minds think alike ;-)

Groovycathers
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:23 am

Groovycathers wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:
Groovycathers wrote:

What can I say? - great minds think alike ;-)

Amen to that! Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 am

Groovycathers wrote:Blimey. you lot a re a bit grim, aren't you!

I agree with what some of THX1138 is saying, especially regarding HH and the "curse of Moonlighting" - *shudders* but I don't think it's going to be all bad news at finale.

HH and SN are not that stupid, surely? Why stick that bloody great quote on a wall at the beginning of the last scene of the 100th ep if you're not going to follow through? I can't believe they can keep this going, teetering on the edge forever and I also don't believe that the viewers will stay watching if we don't move on towards a BB resolution. ost people that watch Bones are to a greater or lesser extent BB shippers. I would have said at least 70%. That's a lot of audience.

I think Treble21 has a good point and I'm inclined to agree. HH is talking out of his arrogant arse for much of the time now and he can't make up his mind if he's Arthur or Martha regarding romantic developement.

I totally agree. I still have a slight feeling that B&B might get together in the finale, but it deteriorates a little each time I read these spoilers. And don't think HH and SN are clueless idiots and what happens in the 100th and in the next 6 episodes is all probably part of their clever plot that will push B&B together.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Groovycathers Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:05 am

jro54 wrote:
Groovycathers wrote:Blimey. you lot a re a bit grim, aren't you!

I totally agree. I still have a slight feeling that B&B might get together in the finale, but it deteriorates a little each time I read these spoilers. And don't think HH and SN are clueless idiots and what happens in the 100th and in the next 6 episodes is all probably part of their clever plot that will push B&B together.

I'd love you to be right!

...However, I don't think we'll get the full "happy ending" in the finale by any stretch, but I also don't think it'll all be doom and gloom. I think we'll be left with something hopeful, even if they are apart for a year (or 4 months for us in real-time-hiatus-land) - something where Brennan has some sort of ephiphany and lets Booth know that there is something to come back or wait for.

ED has recently said she thinks Brennan will probably finally truly let herself fall sometime in S6. She sure as hell won't do anything like that without a guarenteed Booth there to catch her...

Groovycathers
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 am

*bowing down to the King* bowdown

I think you are exactly right about what is going to happen. And I don't think I would mind it too much if they went into Season 6, especially after watching "The Death of the Queen Bee," hating each other. I love Emily Deschanel and I think she plays Brennan beautifully but I was so angry with the writers portraying Brennan as if she thought nothing was wrong with Booth or their relationship after ep. 100. At least hating each other would be REAL. And honestly, I think it would be completely out of character for Brennan NOT to go on the trip to Indonesia. No way she stays for Booth, not a chance.

This article just confirmed the sinking feeling I've had in my stomach for a while that "The Beginning in the End" refers to HH & Co. using this episode as a big reset button for the series and taking the ship all the way back to season 1. Not happy, HH, not happy. banghead
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:21 am

anteater wrote:
This article just confirmed the sinking feeling I've had in my stomach for a while that "The Beginning in the End" refers to HH & Co. using this episode as a big reset button for the series and taking the ship all the way back to season 1. Not happy, HH, not happy. banghead
Don't like that thought a bit. Crying or Very sad It sounds both boring and lack of imagination. I might have to hunt HH & co down if that happens. boxing Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:36 am

Bonesicted wrote:
anteater wrote:
Don't like that thought a bit. Crying or Very sad It sounds both boring and lack of imagination. I might have to hunt HH & co down if that happens. boxing Wink

It seems plausible, but I doubt that B&B will go separate ways and start their relationship all over again because the whole show is about B&B's relationship and how it progresses and deepens, so if they start their relationship all over again, then the last 5 years would be pointless. Sometimes I question HH and SN's mentality, but they are not clueless idiots and all they want is for the fans to keep watching and I'm sure they realize that if they so that, they will lose a majority of their viewers.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:22 am

jro54 wrote:Sometimes I question HH and SN's mentality...
Only sometimes? You're a really kindhearted girl! Twisted Evil
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 am

anteater wrote:*bowing down to the King* bowdown

I think you are exactly right about what is going to happen. And I don't think I would mind it too much if they went into Season 6, especially after watching "The Death of the Queen Bee," hating each other. I love Emily Deschanel and I think she plays Brennan beautifully but I was so angry with the writers portraying Brennan as if she thought nothing was wrong with Booth or their relationship after ep. 100. At least hating each other would be REAL. And honestly, I think it would be completely out of character for Brennan NOT to go on the trip to Indonesia. No way she stays for Booth, not a chance.

Hey, sorry but I don't agree. I think Bones reaction to Booth awkwardness was totally in character. I guess she just didn't expect him to be uncomfortable with her dancing, of course we know he would but remember her lack of social skills? Although she's come a very long way already and changed a lot (thanks to Booth), she's not totally "normal" in that sense yet. Just watch the rest of the episode, things like how she shows her accomplishes to her ex-mates. (Even Booth said she did it wrongly; and he added that they didn't hate her only that they didn't understand. And I think the case here is similar. But he DOES understand).
I think that Brennan learns things by experience or evidence. So I guess she'll have to experience that awkwardness and jealously herself in order to change.

And at this point I honestly don't see them hating each other. Maybe if they start a relationship and everything goes bad (somehow), but I don't see that happening (any time soon).

I like the job that the writers are doing and I have high expectations for the finale - although there's no way I think they're getting really together, I think that something HUGE will change in Brennan: I'm quite sure she'll do something unexpected and we'll see her growing even more! Wink
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:06 am

nati.cba wrote:
anteater wrote:*bowing down to the King* bowdown

Hey, sorry but I don't agree. I think Bones reaction to Booth awkwardness was totally in character. I guess she just didn't expect him to be uncomfortable with her dancing, of course we know he would but remember her lack of social skills? Although she's come a very long way already and changed a lot (thanks to Booth), she's not totally "normal" in that sense yet. Just watch the rest of the episode, things like how she shows her accomplishes to her ex-mates. (Even Booth said she did it wrongly; and he added that they didn't hate her only that they didn't understand. And I think the case here is similar. But he DOES understand).
I think that Brennan learns things by experience or evidence. So I guess she'll have to experience that awkwardness and jealously herself in order to change.

And at this point I honestly don't see them hating each other. Maybe if they start a relationship and everything goes bad (somehow), but I don't see that happening (any time soon).

I like the job that the writers are doing and I have high expectations for the finale - although there's no way I think they're getting really together, I think that something HUGE will change in Brennan: I'm quite sure she'll do something unexpected and we'll see her growing even more! Wink

I completely agree.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:11 am

Say it isn't so. I can not believe it, but, yes I can. This is HH. I for one am really upset about all the spoilers, interviews, and links. But I can not stay away from them. I thing, maybe wishful thinking, that our chains are being pulled by this. I thought the actress who plays Daisy is leaving the show for a new show. Daisy is the one going to China. The spoilers for the 100th were basically correct so this must be too. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Groovycathers Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:45 pm

192630 wrote:Say it isn't so. I can not believe it, but, yes I can. This is HH. I for one am really upset about all the spoilers, interviews, and links. But I can not stay away from them. I thing, maybe wishful thinking, that our chains are being pulled by this. I thought the actress who plays Daisy is leaving the show for a new show. Daisy is the one going to China. The spoilers for the 100th were basically correct so this must be too. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I know what you mean, the spoilers are like a drug! I also agree that I think our chains are being pulled left, right and centre, especially by HH and a little by SN and DB.

One thing HH did say recently though (if he is to be believed) was that Sweets' and Daisy's relationship is ties to BB's in a seesaw fashion - when one is going well the other suffers and vice-versa. So loved-up Sweets and Daisy = angst on the BB front. Make of that what you will...

Groovycathers
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankuuh Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:51 am

nati.cba wrote:

Hey, sorry but I don't agree. I think Bones reaction to Booth awkwardness was totally in character. I guess she just didn't expect him to be uncomfortable with her dancing, of course we know he would but remember her lack of social skills?

Agreeing with that. I for one found the reaction from Brennan regarding that dance somewhat considered from her. She asked before thinking and than thought about the fact that for Booth this was not going to be all that much fun because of what happenend. And yes, she was totally clueless and the way they let her ask that was just not that handy, but I got it.

I also don't see them hating eachother but with Booth being the way he is in that ep (which I for one did not like, yes you can be hurt, but dont get like that. just dont) I get the place they must be in the finale.

And either way to screw with that dynamic. One, get them together ( what HH etc are afraid of) or let them not be around eachother for a year which IMHO leads up to the end of the whole dynamic because you just don't go further where you left in that situation. For me they going is not an option. Not going to happen and the getting together.....could be but I think not. But maybe, just maybe they have a good talk about everything and Brennan tells him she loves him but is afraid and he may get it....
Ankuuh
Ankuuh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:13 am

I’m curious as to how many people really saw them letting Booth admit to Cam that he was in love with Brennan coming? Or how many people honestly saw them letting Booth tell Brennan that he wanted someone who was going to love him for 30, 40 or 50 years and he wanted that someone to be her coming? So far IMO they took a pretty gutsy risk in the premier of season 5 and again in 100. So I’m strongly encouraged by the risks they have taken so far this year to keep believing they will continue the forward momentum. But I also don’t think taking a third chance here is ending season 5 with them closing the bedroom door and putting out the do not disturb sign. And I wouldn’t want them to. There’s just too much story to mine in them working out how to be a couple. I want forward motion, but I want it consistent with who the characters are. And so far I think what I've seen in season 5 fits that. Keep going that way and I'm good.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next