Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVGuide MegaBuzz 8/31/10

+11
Beliskner
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
mommahurley
geraghtyvl
joybrennan
RubyRuby
jhi1005
jro54
tinkrella
bugaboo628
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TVGuide MegaBuzz 8/31/10 Empty TVGuide MegaBuzz 8/31/10

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:44 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

So Brennan really isn't going to be jealous of Booth's new girlfriend on Bones? — Tina
ADAM: Executive producer Stephen Nathan says that Brennan will no doubt wrestle with regret about her decisions last season, but it may be Booth who torpedoes his new relationship. "He has forged a new life for himself emotionally," Nathan says. "Of course, all of this occurred when he was not around Brennan. So Brennan's presence in the mix will alter the relationship — it just has to. He's moved on, but whether he continues to move on is another thing entirely."

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

TVGuide MegaBuzz 8/31/10 Empty Re: TVGuide MegaBuzz 8/31/10

Post by tinkrella Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Very Happy good. i personally don't wanna see brennan do anything to end the relationship. I want to see booth realize on his own it's not gonna work out.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:50 pm

"... but it may be Booth who torpedoes his new relationship." I guess this sort of "positive" news. I hope Booth ends is relationship with Hannah because he realize that it's just not going to work out.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:58 pm

jro54 wrote:"... but it may be Booth who torpedoes his new relationship." I quess this sort of "positive" news. I hope Booth ends is relationship with Hannah because he realize that it's just not going to work out.

Finally, a spoiler I can get excited about (not too much, because I'm trying not to live and die on spoilers).

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:01 pm

jhi1005 wrote:
jro54 wrote:"... but it may be Booth who torpedoes his new relationship." I quess this sort of "positive" news. I hope Booth ends is relationship with Hannah because he realize that it's just not going to work out.

Finally, a spoiler I can get excited about (not too much, because I'm trying not to live and die on spoilers).

I'm not take this too seriously, at least we can put to rest all those lingering questions like, "what if Booth and Hannah get married or she gets pregnant?" I never thought it would happen, but still you never know. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:15 pm

So Brennan's presence in the mix will alter the relationship — it just has to. He's moved on, but whether he continues to move on is another thing entirely."

Of course it has to!! She's the ONE. I say bring on Booth's torpedo soon.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:37 pm

I have no comment except Very Happy
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Who says voicing complaints doesn't affect things - when were the tubeys out - the 24th? Then there was ausiello's poll about the poster which, if you read through the commentary about the promo and not about posters yelling at each other, were largely negative about it, the 100th, the rumored girlfriend and general direction of the show. Less than a WEEK later, this comes out. Talk about a 180 degree turn in media tone. Razz.

Now, are they just changing advertising strategy, or actually shifting direction? Suspect Let's hope actual direction. Shot or not; any episode's tone can be shifted in editting. FOR INSTANCE - they could drop that stupid bedroom scene with Booth and Raghag and replace it with a nice shot of Booth just getting out of shower while Raghag is DRESSED and fixing her makeup. He comes out, she does alittle flirtation, but before Booth can respond - oops, phone ring. Booth's got a case, gotta go get/tell Brennan. C-YA later raghag. Twisted Evil That covers everything. We'd get a Semi nude Booth, we still see they are living together and not platonically - walking around half-naked would be the clue - and not have to puke And he still has Brennan as the priority. Very Happy

I'm sure I'll hear all about either way once it airs. Cuz, I do have a weak stomach for SOBS - can't watch them past season five Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

TVGuide MegaBuzz 8/31/10 Empty Mega Buzz

Post by geraghtyvl Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Bug, Thanks so much for posting this. It made me feel a little better about SO and season 6.....as I retreat to my fan-fiction. It is the only thing making me happy in Bones-land lately! Very Happy

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:20 pm

jOYBRENNAN i Like your alternate scene suggestion much better!

This is what I was thinking would happen...Booth has never been comfortable having Brennan know anything at all about his other relationships...and kissing right in front of her...that must have made him feel like a complete jerk...I know he wants to move on...but let's face it. He Knew! and once he's around her again...nobody else is gonna compare. And...he's gonna feel like he's betraying her...cause let's face it...his guilt meter is in overdrive...nobody is harder on Booth when it comes to integrity...than Booth.

Meanwhile Bones, can realize her regrets..and be the supportive loving partner that she has always been...and come to the realization that she does have an open heart...just needs to have a little faith. "faith is the belief in something even when you face insumountable odds, and you don't have any tangible proof that it exists"...She has faith in Booth...she just doesn't remember it right now. But she will.

I think I will be able to stomach the Raghag...for a few eps if I know it will only prove to Booth that he can't move on..and to Brennan that she must take a leap of faith.

Still not crazy about the storyline...still hope there's more reason than this for the Hag to be there in the first place...still hope she turns out to be evil incarnate, so we can hate her with all the venom we want to spew on her...ha ha...and I still hope that this is a great season of Bones...and that we learn to believe again.

I'm not gonna get excited...this is just a small step that I kind of already suspected..but didn't dare to hope...and there's still an outside chance that this is just an attempt to calm the unhappy masses..but I feel calmer...and I'm willing to watch and give it a chance...but then again...I always was....But I'm still cautious...Cautiously optimistic.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

mommahurley wrote:jOYBRENNAN i Like your alternate scene suggestion much better!

This is what I was thinking would happen...Booth has never been comfortable having Brennan know anything at all about his other relationships...and kissing right in front of her...that must have made him feel like a complete jerk...I know he wants to move on...but let's face it. He Knew! and once he's around her again...nobody else is gonna compare. And...he's gonna feel like he's betraying her...cause let's face it...his guilt meter is in overdrive...nobody is harder on Booth when it comes to integrity...than Booth.

Meanwhile Bones, can realize her regrets..and be the supportive loving partner that she has always been...and come to the realization that she does have an open heart...just needs to have a little faith. "faith is the belief in something even when you face insumountable odds, and you don't have any tangible proof that it exists"...She has faith in Booth...she just doesn't remember it right now. But she will.

I think I will be able to stomach the Raghag...for a few eps if I know it will only prove to Booth that he can't move on..and to Brennan that she must take a leap of faith.

Still not crazy about the storyline...still hope there's more reason than this for the Hag to be there in the first place...still hope she turns out to be evil incarnate, so we can hate her with all the venom we want to spew on her...ha ha...and I still hope that this is a great season of Bones...and that we learn to believe again.

I'm not gonna get excited...this is just a small step that I kind of already suspected..but didn't dare to hope...and there's still an outside chance that this is just an attempt to calm the unhappy masses..but I feel calmer...and I'm willing to watch and give it a chance...but then again...I always was....But I'm still cautious...Cautiously optimistic.

Smile hug
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Finally! A glimmer of hope, a breakthrough of light and the end of the tunnel. However I took the "torpedo" comment as Booth will be the one to move the relationship forward- moving Hannah in with him. But eventually realizing he can't move on In Brennan's presence. I'm afraid it might be too little too late and I'm still concerned about how Brennan will take the whole thing. She won't just jump into Booth's arms once the blonde is gone. At least I hope she doesn't. Don't want Brennan to be the rebound from the rebound.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:22 pm

I agree. this is a small step. nothing to jump over the moon about. But for me, it's the first positive thing I've heard about the situation in awhile. Nathan explained it kinda perfectly. Booth had this whole other life away from DC and without brennan. The whole 'out of sight out of mind thing' probably worked for him. He was distracted.

Now, he'll be back in DC. With the love of his life. It wont be so easy to forget. Especially when he works so much with brennan. I hope the brennan solving her own murder thing comes up sooner rather than later. I think it will be interesting to see brennan trying to hide it all from him and see his reaction to that.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:25 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Finally! A glimmer of hope, a breakthrough of light and the end of the tunnel. However I took the "torpedo" comment as Booth will be the one to move the relationship forward- moving Hannah in with him. But eventually realizing he can't move on In Brennan's presence. I'm afraid it might be too little too late and I'm still concerned about how Brennan will take the whole thing. She won't just jump into Booth's arms once the blonde is gone. At least I hope she doesn't. Don't want Brennan to be the rebound from the rebound.

No worries. if there is one thing I'm sure about....it's that I highly doubt brennan will be jumping into his arms once this is all said and done. Not to say she will run or anything. But, you don't think hart and co. are just gonna put them together that easily, do you? Mad I wouldn't want her to be a rebound from a rebound either.

I kinda have a feeling that booth and brennan will drift a little. It's only inevitable. Especially when he's with Hannah. Then, the her solving her murder case will come up. Maybe they both realize how far they have drifted and that sets it off. Booth dumps hannah but BB work on getting their friendship back on track for awhile.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:31 pm

I kind of hope Brennan starts to show some cracks around Booth. I kind of want to see Booth struggle with his relationship with Hannah too. Not just see him try to make Brennan jealous. Because that would just be cruel. I want to see Booth regret this whole Hannah thing. If we have to put up with this storyline I want to see some real character growth and realization from both B&B. I want to know there is a purpose for the madness. Because Booth could have just as easily come back without a "souvenir".
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:51 pm

FYI:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

PLEASE let Hannah be gone before Christmas.....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:45 am

I think the "torpedo" means that Booth will brake up with Hannah. It may be wishful thinking, but I looked the definition up in the dictionary and it means-a thinn clindrical , self-propelled, underwater weapon OR to hit or destroy with. Booth has to brake up with her because he has to realize that Brennan is the one/Can't move on/whatever, so when (if) B&B ever get together, we will have no doubt that he loves Brennan and that she's not just a rebound...and then SN says, "He's moved on, but whether he continues to move on is another thing entirely." I think that Booth will realize that he can't move on/Brennan is the one/whatever and ended with Hannah.

Last edited by jro54 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:06 am

jro54 wrote:I think the "torpedo" means that Booth will brake up with Hannah. It may be wishful thinking, but I looked the definition up in the dictionary and it means-a thinn clindrical , self-propelled, underwater weapon OR to hit or destroy with. Booth has to brake up with her because he has to realize that Brennan is the one/Can't move on/whatever, so when (if) B&B ever get together, we will have no doubt that he loves Brennan and that she's not just a rebound...and then SN says, "He's moved on, but whether he continues to move on is another thing entirely." I think that Booth will realize that he can't move on/Brennan is the one/whatever and ended with Hannah.

That makes sense. Just wasn't the way I originally thought about it. But hey-Torpedo away Boothy-Boy Twisted Evil Preferably by Thanksgiving. If not then dumping Barbie is #1 on my wish list to Santa. Suspect
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:27 am

joybrennan wrote:Who says voicing complaints doesn't affect things - when were the tubeys out - the 24th? Then there was ausiello's poll about the poster which, if you read through the commentary about the promo and not about posters yelling at each other, were largely negative about it, the 100th, the rumored girlfriend and general direction of the show. Less than a WEEK later, this comes out. Talk about a 180 degree turn in media tone. Razz.

Now, are they just changing advertising strategy, or actually shifting direction? Suspect Let's hope actual direction. Shot or not; any episode's tone can be shifted in editting.

I'm confused as to how you get that it's a change in advertising/media tone or that the show is changing direction. We've known all along that Hannah was only temporary and that the relationship, once brought back to the real world of DC, would change and have challenges once Brennan was put into the mix. The whole "Will Booth really ever be able to move on" thing has been stated even before the end of last season.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:I think the "torpedo" means that Booth will brake up with Hannah. It may be wishful thinking, but I looked the definition up in the dictionary and it means-a thinn clindrical , self-propelled, underwater weapon OR to hit or destroy with. Booth has to brake up with her because he has to realize that Brennan is the one/Can't move on/whatever, so when (if) B&B ever get together, we will have no doubt that he loves Brennan and that she's not just a rebound...and then SN says, "He's moved on, but whether he continues to move on is another thing entirely." I think that Booth will realize that he can't move on/Brennan is the one/whatever and ended with Hannah.

That makes sense. Just wasn't the way I originally thought about it. But hey-Torpedo away Boothy-Boy Twisted Evil Preferably by Thanksgiving. If not then dumping Barbie is #1 on my wish list to Santa. Suspect

I know it's a lot to assume, but it fits in with the context of Booth of realizing that Brennan is the one/he can't move on/however you look at it...I just hope Booth brakes up with Hannah...because if Hannah is the one who does the braking up and then if B&B get together, we won't know if Booth really loves Brennan or if she's just a rebound. He has to come to the conclusion that Brennan is the one/can't move on/whatever and make his decesion...and Brennan has to admit that she loves him. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:58 am

jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:

I know it's a lot to assume, but it fits in with the context of Booth of realizing that Brennan is the one/he can't move on/however you look at it...I just hope Booth brakes up with Hannah...because if Hannah is the one who does the braking up and then if B&B get together, we won't know if Booth really loves Brennan or if she's just a rebound. He has to come to the conclusion that Brennan is the one/can't move on/whatever and make his decesion. Rolling Eyes

I think you are right on the money there. I'm actually kind of curious to see how this all plays out. I still despise the storyline, but I'm really curious to see what Hannah is like. Will she fit in and accept the squints? Will she be ok with Booth's hours and "partner"? Will she play the part of the jealous girlfriend? Or will she be so sickingly sweet we can't help but actually "LIKE" ( Shocked ) her? How will the breakup go down? Will it be Booth or Hannah that breaks it off? Will it be mutual? Will it end on a really bad note? How will Brennan react once he's "back on the market"? How much damage will Booth have to repair with Brennan? Will Brennan, at any point, give Booth any hope of any kind of future between them? Because, if everything is going good with Hannah, and she makes him happy and all...Even with Brennan back in the picture-she already rejected him, so IMO in order for him to break it off with Hannah, he has to at least have SOME hope of working it out with Brennan. Sometimes you have to settle for 2nd best and why would he give up a good thing? (Unless Hannah is a complete RagHag to him in the real world)
And most importantly-Between B&B, who will pursue who? Will Brennan actually give in and fall? Will she realize that giving them a chance with the possibility of failing will be better than not knowing what could have been? Will we have forward progress before Booth needs viagra and a walker?? Suspect
GAH. So many questions, so many possibilities. Yeah. Bring it on Hart makemyday
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:06 am

finally something positive, maybe I will start rewatching some weeks before Xmas instead of during the Xmas break Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:23 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:

I know it's a lot to assume, but it fits in with the context of Booth of realizing that Brennan is the one/he can't move on/however you look at it...I just hope Booth brakes up with Hannah...because if Hannah is the one who does the braking up and then if B&B get together, we won't know if Booth really loves Brennan or if she's just a rebound. He has to come to the conclusion that Brennan is the one/can't move on/whatever and make his decesion. Rolling Eyes

I think you are right on the money there. I'm actually kind of curious to see how this all plays out. I still despise the storyline, but I'm really curious to see what Hannah is like. Will she fit in and accept the squints? Will she be ok with Booth's hours and "partner"? Will she play the part of the jealous girlfriend? Or will she be so sickingly sweet we can't help but actually "LIKE" ( Shocked ) her? How will the breakup go down? Will it be Booth or Hannah that breaks it off? Will it be mutual? Will it end on a really bad note? How will Brennan react once he's "back on the market"? How much damage will Booth have to repair with Brennan? Will Brennan, at any point, give Booth any hope of any kind of future between them? Because, if everything is going good with Hannah, and she makes him happy and all...Even with Brennan back in the picture-she already rejected him, so IMO in order for him to break it off with Hannah, he has to at least have SOME hope of working it out with Brennan. Sometimes you have to settle for 2nd best and why would he give up a good thing? (Unless Hannah is a complete RagHag to him in the real world)
And most importantly-Between B&B, who will pursue who? Will Brennan actually give in and fall? Will she realize that giving them a chance with the possibility of failing will be better than not knowing what could have been? Will we have forward progress before Booth needs viagra and a walker?? Suspect

I think both characters have a part in this. Not only does Booth have to realize that he doesn’t just want “someone” to love him-he ONLY wants Brennan and make a DECESION. Brennan has to ADMIT that she’s in love with him…and that she has pretty much always been. They both of them have to come to their own conclusions-he has to realize that he ONLY wants Brennan/can’t move on/whatever and she has to admit that she’s in love with him. He’s just coming out of a relationship that he claims was happy, so he’s going to need to do some PURSUING too. If Brennan sees that Booth and Hannah are apparently “happy” together, she won’t believe that he’s in love with her when he gives his, “I don’t love Hannah, I love you,” speech…and she certainly won’t pursue him if she thinks that he’s in love with someone else…And if she realizes she loves him in the “solve your own murder” episode, she’s not going to tell Booth because HH or SN said, “she will keep this from Booth for as long as possible.” He’s going to have to do some explaining and PROVE his love for her (on a romantic note, maybe they will repeat the lines, ”Do you love me?” and “I want to prove it to you.”) I'm more worried about how Brennan's going to feel once Hannah leaves-because realistically, she would most likely put her walls back up if she sees that Booth/Hannah are apparently happy together, than go over to his apartment wearing nothing but a trench coat like everyone expects...so Booth is going to have to prove his love for her. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:42 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:

Yeah, there's a lot of questions. I personally hope he doesn't dump Hannah because Brennan gives him some kind of green light to their relationship. I'm hoping he dumps her because it doesn't work - she's not what he wants. I also want Brennan to acknowledge she wants him - even if she DOESN'T believe he wants her, to me that's different than pursuing. Seems to me Brennan knows how to pursue; what to do when she acknowledges to herself she wants a guy. Booth with women...not so much. IMO, alll the relationships we've seen him in have been with assertive, confident women who go after what they want - like Cam. Booth goes over to tell her off - and instead ends up in bed with her. At the end of that scene it's Cam calling the shots. She's the one who says they shouldn't do it again - to which Booth agrees - and then initiates more sex, which he also agrees to. There's just something about Booth's "want me to prove it to you" line in season 4's finale that, to me, speaks about a dynamic that needs to occur.... Booth finding out (after dumping Raghag) that Brennan loves and desires him, but doubts HIS feelings for her, would give him confidence in pursuing her and knock out his insercurities. I think Brennan pursues because she likes to be in control. She needs to NOT be in control this time - let her be overwhelmed by Booth and her feelings for him. Emily says Brennan should "let herself fall, but falling isn't a choice, it just happens.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:20 am

joybrennan wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:

Yeah, there's a lot of questions. I personally hope he doesn't dump Hannah because Brennan gives him some kind of green light to their relationship. I'm hoping he dumps her because it doesn't work - she's not what he wants. I also want Brennan to acknowledge she wants him - even if she DOESN'T believe he wants her, to me that's different than pursuing. Seems to me Brennan knows how to pursue; what to do when she acknowledges to herself she wants a guy. Booth with women...not so much. IMO, alll the relationships we've seen him in have been with assertive, confident women who go after what they want - like Cam. Booth goes over to tell her off - and instead ends up in bed with her. At the end of that scene it's Cam calling the shots. She's the one who says they shouldn't do it again - to which Booth agrees - and then initiates more sex, which he also agrees to. There's just something about Booth's "want me to prove it to you" line in season 4's finale that, to me, speaks about a dynamic that needs to occur.... Booth finding out (after dumping Raghag) that Brennan loves and desires him, but doubts HIS feelings for her, would give him confidence in pursuing her and knock out his insercurities. I think Brennan pursues because she likes to be in control. She needs to NOT be in control this time - let her be overwhelmed by Booth and her feelings for him. Emily says Brennan should "let herself fall, but falling isn't a choice, it just happens.

I should have been clearer about that. My brain was thinking faster than I could type LOL.
I agree that Booth has to realize it isn't working with Hannah-that she isn't what he really wants, or Hannah has to realize there is something more between B&B that they aren't letting on.. But will he know about Brennan's regrets? Will she slip and make a comment, or will he be able to see through her cracks? But what I meant was based on the sides-either ep 1 or 2, Booth's conversation with Sweets about how it just about killed him to leave Hannah behind and she makes him happy and blah blah blah. That coupled with SN saying basically it was out of sight out of mind for Booth in Afghanistan, but Brennan's presence will affect him when they are back in DC. If Hannah makes him so "happy" why give that up for something you know you can't have. Granted alot of time can pass between eps 1 and 6 or 8 or however long she's around. Basically what I was getting at is if he is giving up Hannah he better be damn sure about Brennan, and be willing to fight for her. Not give up the minute she says she can't change.
That being said, I think they both need to do a little pursuing. Brennan needs to make it known that her feelings for him have shifted beyond partnership. Booth needs to prove that SHE is the ONE. I can still see them dancing around their feelings the rest of this season. Mixed signals, and neither willing to crack. You know, just so the writers can keep them apart if nothing else.
The way I look at it-by the end of this season, B&B should both be able to admit at least to themselves that they want each other. I'm not sure where else the writers can go with this. You can only resist and drag your feet and throw up roadblocks for so long. I can think up things they could do, but they need to keep it beliveable too. This whole Hannah storyline, as much as I hate it, and for as many other ways as they could have gone at the end of last season, it does make sense. It's believeable. That's the only thing that hasn't totally turned me off the show yet-I can understand it from the point of where they have these characters. Doesn't mean I have to like it.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next