Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+11
phoebsfan
A2BOREANAZ
Sany
Kasper
ToZiKa
Nightowl
dawnsfire
THX1138
flyersfan35
verticallychallangedcutie
gimmeagun
15 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 4 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:08 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
verticallychallangedcutie wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
verticallychallangedcutie wrote:* plops down on the couch* I love listening to you talk =)
Ah, then thou art in luck Lil' Bit, for my Queen and I have a penchant for the Queen's English as it ought be spoke, and by that we do intend to mean Queen Elizabeth's English, for ne'er was there a time with our tongue was so best used. Interesting, is it not, the many meanings of that sentence...

king RM
Aye, in sooth! But thou dost 'mind me still of one I fancied myself in love with. Tho' in all but one of the best of ways!
A pox upon me for stirring unseemly thoughts my Queen, thou knowest any pains thou feels are mine a hundred fold. Would such a cur be bound like the stripling welp he is and thrashed soundly for having lost thy favor. Tho' in sooth, no punishment could be so great as to lose thy favor.
Thrashed indeed, for methinks he wished to be free and yet knew me so well as to lead me into freeing myself first. And yet, while I do yet miss some of his ways and his conversation, which did make me laugh on the darkest of days, I know full well that 'twas time for us to part ways and my heart hath mended almost entire. Pray do not hold back thy witticisms and or thy keen insights on my account!

I love the the way english flowed off the tongues during that time. Much gentler then the way we speak now. Not to talk badly about us, but the way you two speak, it just seems to flow from your tongues. Now a days we just vomit from out mouths.
I' faith, 'tis my King who speaks the speech so lightly; I must labor at it, yet do I flatter myself that it serves. Thou mayest credit a misspent youth of medieval literature and fantastic scribblings for my own small skill.

queen
Thou art too modest my Queen, for my own talent pales in the absence of thy company. Nay, farest one, it is thee who quickens my tongue, thee who hastens my wits, and for thee alone I mean these words, an' we might be so bold, no youth spent as yours could be counted misspent, nor any skill such as thine beca called small lest one call the whole of the world but a patch of dirt, and all the oceans a puddle.

king RM
La, good sir, I thinkest thou must imbibe of thy physic as well as the fruit of the barley more often, if such compliments pour forth from thine pen!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:15 pm

THX1138 wrote:
verticallychallangedcutie wrote:I'll still be here when you get back. Sadly even tho it's late here ( 4am ) stupid daylight savings time &*&(&. I just can't find it in me to sleep...
Ah sleep, that ellusive demon - hell, it's actually 3:03 right now. Who saw that coming?

king RM

Hmmmm I can picture something else coming....see I told you I'm not innocent. I'm a very very bad girl =P
I see Lady Rae is cut of the same cloth as myself-- angel on the outside, but firedevil on the inside! You are most welcome to our court!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:17 pm

THX1138 wrote:Okay, I've got to tap out for a second here - farmer's field my Queen? lol! that one slays me because my addlepated brain immediately went to plowing and my Queen, we had naught the intention of that intimation - but damn it did make us laugh.

king RM
Think fertilizer!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:18 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
verticallychallangedcutie wrote:I'll still be here when you get back. Sadly even tho it's late here ( 4am ) stupid daylight savings time &*&(&. I just can't find it in me to sleep...
Ah sleep, that ellusive demon - hell, it's actually 3:03 right now. Who saw that coming?

king RM

Hmmmm I can picture something else coming....see I told you I'm not innocent. I'm a very very bad girl =P
I see Lady Rae is cut of the same cloth as myself-- angel on the outside, but firedevil on the inside! You are most welcome to our court!

queen

Most definitely my Queen. I have a naughty side that no matter how I let out to play it's never enough.
conscience
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 758
Say What You Want : Pops: I like her, she's real, she's got balls.
Brennan: Well...ovaries actually.
Pops: Alright you got a pair of steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:18 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Thrashed indeed, for methinks he wished to be free and yet knew me so well as to lead me into freeing myself first. And yet, while I do yet miss some of his ways and his conversation, which did make me laugh on the darkest of days, I know full well that 'twas time for us to part ways and my heart hath mended almost entire. Pray do not hold back thy witticisms and or thy keen insights on my account!
Thy will is mine, my Queen, and rest thy pretty head assured that this cur, this feckless being, both base and common for base and common and feckless he must be e'er he be called a man for having spurned thee, that this stripling welp should e'er it be our misfortune to meet would be meet with a so sound a thrashing that his grand dam woulds feel the wounds, and his grand sire bear the marks. To have spurned thy affections, to have wounded thee even in part, so great is our anger with this thing that walks as a man and yet lacks even the basest aspect of a man, so fierce our resolve that thou needst say the word my Queen, and we shall teach him well what it means to incurr our wrath.

La, good sir, I thinkest thou must imbibe of thy physic as well as the fruit of the barley more often, if such compliments pour forth from thine pen!

queen
For thee, my Queen, I wouldst do so every day just to brighten thy day the least measuer, to be a candle in a room bathed by Apollo's light, wouldst I consider it an honor to know that thou are that much more comfitted by my feeble musings, and feeble they are my Queen, for words cannot do justice to thee, nor shouldst they, for thou art more than words to us, more than sweet nothings, and thou must knowest this for sooth, it speaks from our heart to thine that it is so.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:20 pm

THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Ah Lil' Bit - you know what they say about bad girls right? To quote one of my own fics "Good girls go to heaven, but bad girls? Bad girls go all the way."

Welcome to the fold baby. Hail to the king.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

queen
We must concurr most gracious Queen, the Lady is most angelic in her contenance, and yet one finds a hellion beneath the surface. Thou art truly sisters beneath the skin.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:22 pm

THX1138 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Ah Lil' Bit - you know what they say about bad girls right? To quote one of my own fics "Good girls go to heaven, but bad girls? Bad girls go all the way."

Welcome to the fold baby. Hail to the king.

king RM

It's an honor to be here! I'm just glad Rob found me playing by myself on FF.net =P
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Okay, I've got to tap out for a second here - farmer's field my Queen? lol! that one slays me because my addlepated brain immediately went to plowing and my Queen, we had naught the intention of that intimation - but damn it did make us laugh.

king RM
Think fertilizer!

queen
Ah, so clear to me now. I should have been thinking fertilizer, instead I was thinking seed. Okay, I'm going to hell now...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Look at all these people here.... Good morning.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:

king RM
Think fertilizer!

queen
Ah, so clear to me now. I should have been thinking fertilizer, instead I was thinking seed. Okay, I'm going to hell now...

king RM

If you're going to hell for thinking seed then I'm already there. ........seeds are yummy Twisted Evil
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Heya Night!
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Ah, morning calls and night answers. We find the contrast most pleaseing.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Fire and Ice baby!
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:29 pm

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:Fire and Ice baby!
Correct me if I'm wrong Lil' Bit, but I believe that combination results in one being hot and wet.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:30 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:Thrashed indeed, for methinks he wished to be free and yet knew me so well as to lead me into freeing myself first. And yet, while I do yet miss some of his ways and his conversation, which did make me laugh on the darkest of days, I know full well that 'twas time for us to part ways and my heart hath mended almost entire. Pray do not hold back thy witticisms and or thy keen insights on my account!
Thy will is mine, my Queen, and rest thy pretty head assured that this cur, this feckless being, both base and common for base and common and feckless he must be e'er he be called a man for having spurned thee, that this stripling welp should e'er it be our misfortune to meet would be meet with a so sound a thrashing that his grand dam woulds feel the wounds, and his grand sire bear the marks. To have spurned thy affections, to have wounded thee even in part, so great is our anger with this thing that walks as a man and yet lacks even the basest aspect of a man, so fierce our resolve that thou needst say the word my Queen, and we shall teach him well what it means to incurr our wrath.

queen
For thee, my Queen, I wouldst do so every day just to brighten thy day the least measuer, to be a candle in a room bathed by Apollo's light, wouldst I consider it an honor to know that thou are that much more comfitted by my feeble musings, and feeble they are my Queen, for words cannot do justice to thee, nor shouldst they, for thou art more than words to us, more than sweet nothings, and thou must knowest this for sooth, it speaks from our heart to thine that it is so.

king RM
*thud*

And upon that note, and entirely to our displeasure, I must needs bid thee farewell--the dawn (an' thou pardon the term) comes too early now that the government hath taken control o'er the clock and I am expected to attend devotions with my grandmother upon the hour of tierce. But know that thy kind words and glowing compliments are ever appreciated and held close to my heart!

God grant thee both a good night!

queen

(oh, and should thou ever truly thrash that knave, Patrick by name, I wouldst be there to witness!)
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:30 pm

THX1138 wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong Lil' Bit, but I believe that combination results in one being hot and wet.

king RM

Oh it does sweetheart. Hot and wet is a good thing when you have the right amount of fire and ice Wink
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:33 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

queen

king RM
*thud*

And upon that note, and entirely to our displeasure, I must needs bid thee farewell--the dawn (an' thou pardon the term) comes too early now that the government hath taken control o'er the clock and I am expected to attend devotions with my grandmother upon the hour of tierce. But know that thy kind words and glowing compliments are ever appreciated and held close to my heart!

God grant thee both a good night!

queen

(oh, and should thou ever truly thrash that knave, Patrick by name, I wouldst be there to witness!)
My Queen, a solemn oath, if e'er I meet this blaggard I will most assuredly set him to rights but e'er I do so I shall endeavor to let thee knowest so thy can observe what I guarantee will result in that cur knowing our wrath only too well. None may harm thee lest they pay my toll, even the least harm is too much for our liking.

God rest ye' merry our Queen, and within our heart find solace at this late hour. Fare thee well, fair Dawn, but not farewell. Adieu, my Queen, adieu.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 pm

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:Heya Night!
Hello
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:37 pm

THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Oh it does sweetheart. Hot and wet is a good thing when you have the right amount of fire and ice Wink
Well I hope you got just the right amount of fire and ice there then baby, 'cause that's what I was aiming for.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:37 pm

THX1138 wrote:Ah, morning calls and night answers. We find the contrast most pleaseing.

king RM
I can be quite pleasing, given the right circumstance. Laughing
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:39 pm

THX1138 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Well I hope you got just the right amount of fire and ice there then baby, 'cause that's what I was aiming for.

king RM

Oh your aim was good =P I noticed my pms stopped working Wink
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:44 pm

THX1138 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

king RM

I'm guessing you didn't get my last one? Sad

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:45 pm

THX1138 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM

I got your last one but then I sent you one. And it was an amazing pm. Let me try to find it. I've been sitting here waiting for a reply lol.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:47 pm

THX1138 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM

I got your last one but then I sent you one. And it was an amazing pm. Let me try to find it. I've been sitting here waiting for a reply lol.
LOL! Well here's your first clue Lil' Bit - I always reply. So when you don't get one - that's a clue babe.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content