Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+11
phoebsfan
A2BOREANAZ
Sany
Kasper
ToZiKa
Nightowl
dawnsfire
THX1138
flyersfan35
verticallychallangedcutie
gimmeagun
15 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 2 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Awww it seems everyone is leaving me. Fly is about to head to bed, Gimm is leaving and I think we lost Rob a little bit ago.
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 758
Say What You Want : Pops: I like her, she's real, she's got balls.
Brennan: Well...ovaries actually.
Pops: Alright you got a pair of steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:41 pm

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:Awww it seems everyone is leaving me. Fly is about to head to bed, Gimm is leaving and I think we lost Rob a little bit ago.
Oh, I'm not leaving quite yet. I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by gimmeagun Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:42 pm

[quote="flyersfan35"]Haha...good night, miss designated driver!![/quot

lol...my sister was DD last night so naturally tonight is my turn. ttyl!
gimmeagun
gimmeagun
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:43 pm

YAY! I have company =) Fly is good people!
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:44 pm

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:Awww it seems everyone is leaving me. Fly is about to head to bed, Gimm is leaving and I think we lost Rob a little bit ago.
Nah, I just had to answer the phone - gf just got bumped to working close now, so I'm all alone for another three hours.

Fun.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:45 pm

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:YAY! I have company =) Fly is good people!
Aw, that's sweet of you to say. And yes, I'm usually around...if I'm at home, that is.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:45 pm

And yes, Fly is good people. So's my Queen, but we've lost her it seems.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:45 pm

THX1138 wrote:
Nah, I just had to answer the phone - gf just got bumped to working close now, so I'm all alone for another three hours.

Fun.
Oh no...what will you do to pass the time?? lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:49 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

Fun.
Oh no...what will you do to pass the time?? lol

I could think of something he could do....I really should learn to contain myself sometimes Wink
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:52 pm

@ Fly I'm already starting on my next drink - no more scotch though. Since the tooth isn't hurting I quit the Vicodin for tonight and switched to Bourbon - better pain killer for now.

@ Lil' Bit. You know I'll be the last one to tell you to contain yourself, technically that's my job until the safe word is said.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Hi, Fly!

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:
So sweet little innocent me wanders into this thread and gets hit with the above. Well...not that it doesn't sound interesting and all (personally I draw the line at poultry, esp still living poultry), but after looking at those oh-so-interesting pix of DB, I was hoping to cool down! Twisted Evil

queen

OOOO did you see the new ones I posted of him. Yummyness!
If you're talking about the crotch shots, oh my, yes. Those are the very ones I mean! Just too distracted to see who posted them. Rolling Eyes

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:56 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Hi, Fly!

So sweet little innocent me wanders into this thread and gets hit with the above. Well...not that it doesn't sound interesting and all (personally I draw the line at poultry, esp still living poultry), but after looking at those oh-so-interesting pix of DB, I was hoping to cool down! Twisted Evil

queen

If you're talking about the crotch shots, oh my, yes. Those are the very ones I mean! Just too distracted to see who posted them. Rolling Eyes

queen

Sadly no I didn't post those. However! if you would be interested I came across a Xrated site the other day and the guy who runs the site is a gay man who is very artistic. When he finally came out of the closest and started looking for free naked pictures of celebrities ( men of course ), he found there wasn't a whole lot. So he taught himself to use photoshop and pasted faces onto bodies. let me tell you, this guy has a gift! Not only can you not tell they are photo shopped ( they look like the real deal ) but he even matches up body types and what not. I have one picture he did of DB that never fails to affect me ( if you get my drift ). I could send it to you in an email or pm if it's allowed. But he is fully nude in the shot (not him really but the man did an amazing job at photo shopping it )
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 pm

THX1138 wrote:And yes, Fly is good people. So's my Queen, but we've lost her it seems.

king RM
No, you didn't quite lose me, but I think my connection is not too cooperative tonight. Would you believe that it took me that long to get my last message posted? banghead

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:And yes, Fly is good people. So's my Queen, but we've lost her it seems.

king RM
No, you didn't quite lose me, but I think my connection is not too cooperative tonight. Would you believe that it took me that long to get my last message posted? banghead

queen
I would! My connection is was so damn contrary earlier this week I was logging in every 20 min and rebooting every hour. Damn those service providers and their fairy stories!

king RM

Non-sequitur, yes, but totally crumpulent.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:05 pm

My connection is fine, but I think I'm fading fast...lol. I must say good night...hopefully I will talk to you all soon!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:08 pm

queen

queen

Sadly no I didn't post those. However! if you would be interested I came across a Xrated site the other day and the guy who runs the site is a gay man who is very artistic. When he finally came out of the closest and started looking for free naked pictures of celebrities ( men of course ), he found there wasn't a whole lot. So he taught himself to use photoshop and pasted faces onto bodies. let me tell you, this guy has a gift! Not only can you not tell they are photo shopped ( they look like the real deal ) but he even matches up body types and what not. I have one picture he did of DB that never fails to affect me ( if you get my drift ). I could send it to you in an email or pm if it's allowed. But he is fully nude in the shot (not him really but the man did an amazing job at photo shopping it )
Go ahead and PM me. I can always just delete it, should it offend my *ahem* delicate sensibilities after all. Very Happy

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Night Fly!

Hmm. Nightfly - good album. night Fly!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm

dawnsfire wrote:

queen

queen

Go ahead and PM me. I can always just delete it, should it offend my *ahem* delicate sensibilities after all. Very Happy

queen
Oh puhleeeze. That'd be like me saying I deleted all the photoshopped ones of Emily...I mean I have, I'm a total gentleman. That and honestly none of them could compare to the real thing.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:13 pm

dawnsfire wrote:

queen

queen

queen

I sent it! Let me know what you think about the photoshop job. Seriously the guy who makes those is amazing!
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Probably quite, quite true. Partly it is, of course, simple curiosity to see such a master at work, if there are no signs of photoshopping. I'm sure you understand! Of course, I know live with my grandmother, so must be very careful about where I view such things. I have a reputation to maintain, and at least half of it's true!

queen

My King! Have you been watching the Simpsons? And is that really how that word is spelled?
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:20 pm

And everything goes quiet * Chirp Chirp goes the crickets*
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:23 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Probably quite, quite true. Partly it is, of course, simple curiosity to see such a master at work, if there are no signs of photoshopping. I'm sure you understand! Of course, I know live with my grandmother, so must be very careful about where I view such things. I have a reputation to maintain, and at least half of it's true!

queen

My King! Have you been watching the Simpsons? And is that really how that word is spelled?
Why yes, yes I have been watching the Simpsons. Not sure if that's how the word is actually spelled tho' and as thou are our Queen, and fairsest of the Librarians, we shall bow to thy will in this of all things, as this thy sphere must be, and thou art always our most noble council and truest guide in all things.

king RM

Wow, mental note time. Vicodin + Bourbon = Easily suggestible Rob
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:24 pm

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:And everything goes quiet * Chirp Chirp goes the crickets*
Hey, I'm responding to your PM Lil' Bit, you don't rush perfection. Wink

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:25 pm

THX1138 wrote:
verticallychallangedcutie wrote:And everything goes quiet * Chirp Chirp goes the crickets*
Hey, I'm responding to your PM Lil' Bit, you don't rush perfection. Wink

king RM

And perfection it is....
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Nonsense! Just looking at the pic you sent. Hmmm.

Yes, pretty seamless, excellent work that way, but the body type's not quite right.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next