Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+11
phoebsfan
A2BOREANAZ
Sany
Kasper
ToZiKa
Nightowl
dawnsfire
THX1138
flyersfan35
verticallychallangedcutie
gimmeagun
15 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 3 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:29 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Nonsense! Just looking at the pic you sent. Hmmm.

Yes, pretty seamless, excellent work that way, but the body type's not quite right.

queen

Yeah...he had better ones that fit him to a tee but sadly the site wouldn't let me save those. That's the only one that would let me save it. It's still a very yummy picture tho!
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 758
Say What You Want : Pops: I like her, she's real, she's got balls.
Brennan: Well...ovaries actually.
Pops: Alright you got a pair of steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Yeah, I gotta admit I heard something about the 'hot DB' pics so, purely male curiosity, I checked them out - I knew they were fakes in a heartbeat. Know how I knew? He's gotta be, um, more prominently featured than that because I am, and no way in hell I'm...shall we say packing more kielbasa (?) than David. At least thats my gut speaking to me.

king RM

It's a guy thing, you can have a feel for who's packing the kielbasa, it's not as accurate as gaydar but it's pretty accurate. I've always got a 'strong read' off DB. So these are fakes IMO.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:45 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:Probably quite, quite true. Partly it is, of course, simple curiosity to see such a master at work, if there are no signs of photoshopping. I'm sure you understand! Of course, I know live with my grandmother, so must be very careful about where I view such things. I have a reputation to maintain, and at least half of it's true!

queen

My King! Have you been watching the Simpsons? And is that really how that word is spelled?
Why yes, yes I have been watching the Simpsons. Not sure if that's how the word is actually spelled tho' and as thou are our Queen, and fairsest of the Librarians, we shall bow to thy will in this of all things, as this thy sphere must be, and thou art always our most noble council and truest guide in all things.

king RM

Wow, mental note time. Vicodin + Bourbon = Easily suggestible Rob
Damn straight!

And the word is cromulent, according to mine excellent sources and the bevy of literate serfs I do have at my beck and call!

Vicodin and bourbon? Shame on you! Mmmm, no, wait, a suggestible King is theoretically a most pleasant King and Consort. Twisted Evil

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:50 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:Probably quite, quite true. Partly it is, of course, simple curiosity to see such a master at work, if there are no signs of photoshopping. I'm sure you understand! Of course, I know live with my grandmother, so must be very careful about where I view such things. I have a reputation to maintain, and at least half of it's true!

queen

My King! Have you been watching the Simpsons? And is that really how that word is spelled?
Why yes, yes I have been watching the Simpsons. Not sure if that's how the word is actually spelled tho' and as thou are our Queen, and fairsest of the Librarians, we shall bow to thy will in this of all things, as this thy sphere must be, and thou art always our most noble council and truest guide in all things.

king RM

Wow, mental note time. Vicodin + Bourbon = Easily suggestible Rob
Damn straight!

And the word is cromulent, according to mine excellent sources and the bevy of literate serfs I do have at my beck and call!

Vicodin and bourbon? Shame on you! Mmmm, no, wait, a suggestible King is theoretically a most pleasant King and Consort. Twisted Evil

queen
As always my Queen, thy mearest whimsy is our most fervent wish! Wouldst thee have a star? We would coral a constallation in they honour! Wouldst thee riches? Then naught but the world at they feet wouldst suffice! I wouldst defend my feeble honour with vain protestations that the vicodin was for a toothache, which has much subsided, so the bourbon is no more than a poor substitute for that wondrous Gregorian marvel (and one might wonder why I call it Gregorian, yet one should not and I know that thou, o' most gracious Queen, are sharp enough to ken the meaning of my feeble jest).

That thou findest me most pleasant is indeed most pleasant to me, fairest of the fair, and as always we remain thy humblest of servants.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:52 pm

* plops down on the couch* I love listening to you talk =)
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:57 pm

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:* plops down on the couch* I love listening to you talk =)
Ah, then thou art in luck Lil' Bit, for my Queen and I have a penchant for the Queen's English as it ought be spoke, and by that we do intend to mean Queen Elizabeth's English, for ne'er was there a time with our tongue was so best used. Interesting, is it not, the many meanings of that sentence...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:02 pm

THX1138 wrote:
verticallychallangedcutie wrote:* plops down on the couch* I love listening to you talk =)
Ah, then thou art in luck Lil' Bit, for my Queen and I have a penchant for the Queen's English as it ought be spoke, and by that we do intend to mean Queen Elizabeth's English, for ne'er was there a time with our tongue was so best used. Interesting, is it not, the many meanings of that sentence...

king RM

I love the the way english flowed off the tongues during that time. Much gentler then the way we speak now. Not to talk badly about us, but the way you two speak, it just seems to flow from your tongues. Now a days we just vomit from out mouths.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:13 pm

And it goes quiet again Razz
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Ah, such dizzying vistas thou open'st to me! To have the Hunter or even fair Andromeda's mother on a chain about my neck? And, nay, I need not the world at my feet, 'tis sufficient to have enow to live upon, tho' thine offer is more than passing wondrous. (and what wouldst thou do, should I indeed ask for these things?)

The hour must in truth be preying upon my wits, for while I see no jest in Gregorian, yet may I find possibilities in Georgian, as best exemplified in the person of he who was once known as the Prince Regent, and later as George, fourth of the name to rule all England.
But thou hast my sympathies for thy toothache, for I know full well that cruel bite, that many a night kept me from my rest, 'til at last my meager purse permitted me a visit to those who were able to mend it. Thou needest not defend thy physic to me!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:18 pm

* squeals inwardly * Seeee it sounds so beautiful!
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:24 pm

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM
Aye, in sooth! But thou dost 'mind me still of one I fancied myself in love with. Tho' in all but one of the best of ways!

I love the the way english flowed off the tongues during that time. Much gentler then the way we speak now. Not to talk badly about us, but the way you two speak, it just seems to flow from your tongues. Now a days we just vomit from out mouths.
I' faith, 'tis my King who speaks the speech so lightly; I must labor at it, yet do I flatter myself that it serves. Thou mayest credit a misspent youth of medieval literature and fantastic scribblings for my own small skill.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:25 pm

I think we may have lost the king some where along the way. Perhaps he drank a little too much =P

And you have more skill then I do My Queen. Sadly you speak so much better then I do!
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:33 pm

*taking a small break from High Style* When you read as much as I do, it's hard not to pick up few tricks of the trade. Like our noble Rob, I'm rather fond of big words, always have been. And not only am I a fantacist, I am also a medievalist with oodles of sourcebooks ('course most of them are still packed from my move!)

I'm not sure if we could offer lessons!

And Rob was online a few minutes ago...yoohoo, Majesty? Art thou here present?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:37 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Ah, such dizzying vistas thou open'st to me! To have the Hunter or even fair Andromeda's mother on a chain about my neck? And, nay, I need not the world at my feet, 'tis sufficient to have enow to live upon, tho' thine offer is more than passing wondrous. (and what wouldst thou do, should I indeed ask for these things?)
Hunter would be the hare compared to thee, and fair Andromeda found wanting in the presense of thy radiance, but if thou wishest them then what couldst I do but follow thy will or be thought a coward? For thee wouldst I charge the gates of hell, or challenge Michael himself, if it be thy wish there be nought that I would try for, the failings of this frail form being all that would stop us from delivering they wishes.

The hour must in truth be preying upon my wits, for while I see no jest in Gregorian, yet may I find possibilities in Georgian, as best exemplified in the person of he who was once known as the Prince Regent, and later as George, fourth of the name to rule all England.
Ah, my Queen, not thy wits but mine, had I not thought my jest through wouldst I not have seen the frailty of it so, the Gregorian was a reference to an Englishman of modern vintage, but not he, his character. Greg House, the physician for whom the drug Vicodin was his favored poison. In sooth, I have no need for such in thy presence, the words are drug enough for me.
But thou hast my sympathies for thy toothache, for I know full well that cruel bite, that many a night kept me from my rest, 'til at last my meager purse permitted me a visit to those who were able to mend it. Thou needest not defend thy physic to me!

queen
Again our Queen is most courteous and genteel, her understanding knows no bounds. We have availed ourselves of oil of clove, an' as it sweetens our breath so it soothes the ache, that and the fruit of barley has worked wondrously on our ache. Though these were naught compared to thy company.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:42 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
verticallychallangedcutie wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM
Aye, in sooth! But thou dost 'mind me still of one I fancied myself in love with. Tho' in all but one of the best of ways!
A pox upon me for stirring unseemly thoughts my Queen, thou knowest any pains thou feels are mine a hundred fold. Would such a cur be bound like the stripling welp he is and thrashed soundly for having lost thy favor. Tho' in sooth, no punishment could be so great as to lose thy favor.

I' faith, 'tis my King who speaks the speech so lightly; I must labor at it, yet do I flatter myself that it serves. Thou mayest credit a misspent youth of medieval literature and fantastic scribblings for my own small skill.

queen
Thou art too modest my Queen, for my own talent pales in the absence of thy company. Nay, farest one, it is thee who quickens my tongue, thee who hastens my wits, and for thee alone I mean these words, an' we might be so bold, no youth spent as yours could be counted misspent, nor any skill such as thine beca called small lest one call the whole of the world but a patch of dirt, and all the oceans a puddle.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:44 pm

dawnsfire wrote:*taking a small break from High Style* When you read as much as I do, it's hard not to pick up few tricks of the trade. Like our noble Rob, I'm rather fond of big words, always have been. And not only am I a fantacist, I am also a medievalist with oodles of sourcebooks ('course most of them are still packed from my move!)

I'm not sure if we could offer lessons!

And Rob was online a few minutes ago...yoohoo, Majesty? Art thou here present?

queen
Following suite in taking a break, if it comes any easier to me than Dawn, and I doubt that it does really, it's only because I was involved in the Elizabethan and Bacon societies in college and that meant a lot of extemporaneous speaking in period costume. Actually it was really cool.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm

I'm back..sorry I got lost in a pm Wink
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 pm

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:I'm back..sorry I got lost in a pm Wink
Hope it was a good one Lil' Bit. Cool

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:50 pm

THX1138 wrote:
verticallychallangedcutie wrote:I'm back..sorry I got lost in a pm Wink
Hope it was a good one Lil' Bit. Cool

king RM

Oh I'd say it was a damn great one. bowdown
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:54 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:Ah, such dizzying vistas thou open'st to me! To have the Hunter or even fair Andromeda's mother on a chain about my neck? And, nay, I need not the world at my feet, 'tis sufficient to have enow to live upon, tho' thine offer is more than passing wondrous. (and what wouldst thou do, should I indeed ask for these things?)
Hunter would be the hare compared to thee, and fair Andromeda found wanting in the presense of thy radiance, but if thou wishest them then what couldst I do but follow thy will or be thought a coward? For thee wouldst I charge the gates of hell, or challenge Michael himself, if it be thy wish there be nought that I would try for, the failings of this frail form being all that would stop us from delivering they wishes.
*swoon*

Ah, my Queen, not thy wits but mine, had I not thought my jest through wouldst I not have seen the frailty of it so, the Gregorian was a reference to an Englishman of modern vintage, but not he, his character. Greg House, the physician for whom the drug Vicodin was his favored poison. In sooth, I have no need for such in thy presence, the words are drug enough for me.
I have indeed heard of this Dr House, but nay more than that. And aye, I do believe I have heard he was most dependant upon his medication, tho' I knew not the name.I do favor more another doctor--Dr Brennan, Lady Temperance, and her stalwart knight, Sir Booth.

queen
Again our Queen is most courteous and genteel, her understanding knows no bounds. We have availed ourselves of oil of clove, an' as it sweetens our breath so it soothes the ache, that and the fruit of barley has worked wondrously on our ache. Though these were naught compared to thy company.

king RM
Methinks thou dost lay it on rather thickly, my King. For I am but human and not a farmer's field! Laughing

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Okay, I've got to tap out for a second here - farmer's field my Queen? lol! that one slays me because my addlepated brain immediately went to plowing and my Queen, we had naught the intention of that intimation - but damn it did make us laugh.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm

I'll still be here when you get back. Sadly even tho it's late here ( 4am ) stupid daylight savings time &*&(&. I just can't find it in me to sleep...
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:02 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
*swoon*
Ah, thou swoonest and we wouldst pillow thy fall.

I have indeed heard of this Dr House, but nay more than that. And aye, I do believe I have heard he was most dependant upon his medication, tho' I knew not the name.I do favor more another doctor--Dr Brennan, Lady Temperance, and her stalwart knight, Sir Booth.
An' mores the pity for my unseemly mention of his base company, for base it is when mentioned in the presence of such worthies as the stalwart Seeley, or the fair Temperance. There be no expectation that thou shouldst know so base and low a being as Gregory.

queen

king RM
Methinks thou dost lay it on rather thickly, my King. For I am but human and not a farmer's field! Laughing

queen
If tis' thick my Queen, then tis' only on account that we know no limits when it comes to thee, an' for all our frail attempts at courtesy, for thee we are baseless common, clay to thy hands waiting to be molded for thy purpose.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:03 pm

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:I'll still be here when you get back. Sadly even tho it's late here ( 4am ) stupid daylight savings time &*&(&. I just can't find it in me to sleep...
Ah sleep, that ellusive demon - hell, it's actually 3:03 right now. Who saw that coming?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 pm

THX1138 wrote:
verticallychallangedcutie wrote:I'll still be here when you get back. Sadly even tho it's late here ( 4am ) stupid daylight savings time &*&(&. I just can't find it in me to sleep...
Ah sleep, that ellusive demon - hell, it's actually 3:03 right now. Who saw that coming?

king RM

Hmmmm I can picture something else coming....see I told you I'm not innocent. I'm a very very bad girl =P
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next