Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

+15
sirenized
Mimo
THX1138
dawnsfire
TempestJo
venzwife
carebear
ReginaPhalange
Laffers18
WhenInRome
DBCrazy
A2BOREANAZ
ToZiKa
Bonesbabe
BrainySmurf0302
19 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 3 Empty Re: That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:26 am

Another chapter today... right now it tuesday in the story, Brennan is taking the week off (God knows she's saved up the vacation time), Booth is coming over tonight ( with parker, but still...), he's investigating, They all go out to the park per the request of Parker... and that's all I'm giving away. hehehe. more later.
sunny
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : In somnis veritas
Failure needs excuse. Success needs none.
Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 3 Empty Re: That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

Post by Laffers18 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:13 am

Your such a tease!!!!!! Looking forward to the new chappie!!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 3 Empty Chapter 8: Just A Day In the Park

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi People! ( Yes, I can be a tease, at times) Thank you for the comments/questions/critiques/concerns. It keeps my writing alive and well. I just thought that I'd let you know that as of now, I have gone off of what I had written so it's pretty much improvisation at this point. I took a nap today ( yay!) so hopefully I'll be able to finish this chappie before I get too tired... adn if you were wondering what has been taking me longer than usual, I keep getting distracted by the fanfic recommendations. Some of them are reeeeaallly good. hhehehe. I was a fanfic reader longggg before I was a writer, folks Very Happy If youve noticed, the majority of this fanfic is from Brennan's POV. That is because she's my protagonist. Also, her and Angela are the easiest for me to write... anyways, before I put you to sleep, here's Chapter eight!!!!
That's What Friends Are For
Chapter 8: Just A Day In the Park
*************Brennan POV****************
My muscles trembled somewhat at maintaining my current pose. I had one leg still in the bed, and I was trying to slowly get out of bed so as not to disturb Angela. My other foot was on the wooden floor. I drew my foot out of the covers, and I was out.
Angela looked dwarfed sleeping in my king-sized bed. The covers rose and fell slightly, and when I was sure she was still asleep, I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast.
After about half an hour, I heard a noise behind me. Knowing that it was Angela, I only partially turned around to face her.
"Why are you still here?" She asked, clearly confused and rubbing the remnants of sleep from her eyes.
I decided that Angela didn't quite mean what she had just said to be offensive. Like I said, she was still tired.
"I have the next two weeks off from work." I smiled, and she sat down at my table.
Her eyes got wide with surprise, then she cracked a huge grin. I had to keep myself frpm laughing at this very excited Angela. I swear, sometimes she can be like an over-exciteable puppy...
"So, what are we going to do today, then?" Angela chirped.
I thought for a second. Then I got a great idea. Angela looked at me expectantly, patiently, while I dialed the phone.
"Hey Booth." I greeted.
"Well... hi Bones! Good morning." He replied.
"I was wondering if you and Parker wanted to come over and do something today?" I proposed.
"That's a great idea. Becs let him have an energy drink... A freaking energy drink... right before I got him, so he's been dying to get out of the house. I mean, the kid is practically bouncing off of the walls." He sighed.
"Okay. My house in...half an hour?" I asked, quickly coming up with a time.
"Alrighty. Parker is going to be super psyched to see you two. See you later Bones, love ya." And with that, he hung up, because some sort of crashing sound came from his end of the line. He definitely wasn't kidding about Parker needing to get out of the apartment.
"So...?" Angela asked, impatient for details.
"Booth and Parker are coming to visit in half an hour, we should eat, then you can take a shower first. Oh, and be ready. Apparently Parker is 'Bouncing off the walls'?
I think that means he will be very energetic..." I drifted off, thinking.
Angela laughed. She swallowed her pills and started eating. I sat down across from her and started to eat as well. Today was going to be a fun day.

********************Parker (hehehe surpirised ya, didn't I?)**********
"Really? We're goin' to visit Dr. Bones?" he smiled, bouncing up and down in his seat when his dad finally told him where they were headed.
"Angela will be there, too." Dad added.
"Yayayayayayayay!!! Do you think she'll paint my face like last time?" Parker asked, his voice high with excitement.
"I don't know..." Dad said, then his face got serious and Parker was still. "Hey buddy?" he finally asked, asfter a couple of seconds of silence.
"Yeah Dad?" He prompted, sensing that this was serious, and stopped bouncing on the seat.
"Can you be extra gentle with Angela today? No roughhousing or making her play tag?" Dad asked, looking Parker in the eye.
Parker thought for a second.
"Sure. But why?" he asked, curious. Angela was usually one of the first people that worked with Daddy to play with him or tickle him until he begged for mercy.
"Angela got roughed up a bit by a bad guy a couple days ago and she's still a little sore, that's all. But she's okay, Parks. Just sore." Booth explained, trying to be very sensitive. After all, Parker was only seven. "And don't ask her questions about it because it might hurt her feelings. Okay, bud?" Dad finished.
"Okay, Dad." He agreed, solemnly saluting his dad.
A thought caught Parker's mind.
"Dad?" he said, getting his dad to listen to him.
"Can we go to the park with Dr.Bones and Angela?" I don't wanna stay inside anymore." he finished, looking up to his dad for approval.
"Great idea, Parks. I swear, you're a genius." Dad replied, reaching back with one hand to tousle Parker's hair.
"Yayy!!!! Look, Dad, we're almost to Bones' house!!" He shouted, and started to bounce up and down in his seat again. Today is going to be so fun! He thought, as they turned to park.
***********************end chapter eight, part one of two.**********
Okay, so I got too tired to finish, so part two tomorrow. Goodnight, my awesome, dedicated reader friends.
Q?C?C? Don't be shy! Very Happy
~Sunnie~ sunny
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:47 pm

I think Parker and Booth will be good for Angela (and Brennan of course)
A little fun can't hurt, right?
And I am sure that Parker will be extra careful around Ange.
Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:37 am

Awwwwww, Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 3 Empty Chapter 8: Just A Day In the Park part two of two. :D

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:47 pm

THE COMPUTER CRASHED... I think it hates me. I finally insalled a new word program, yay! this means no deletions! Thanks for the feedback, Toz and Dylan Very Happy
So here's the second part of chapter eight Smile enjoy Wink Razz
Capter eight part two...

TWFAFaer
**************************************Booth POV*************
When he knocked on the door, Bones ran to the door and started to open it before she was tackled by Parker. She laughed, and put Parker on her hip so that she could open the door the rest of the way. I smiled.
“Hey, Bones. Parker’s very happy to be visiting.” I explained, looking at how Parker was hanging on her like a monkey.
“Parks, get off of Bones, please?” I asked. He can’t feel THAT light to Bones.
She let him down, and Parker ran to Angela (who was sitting on the couch), then screeched to a halt. Good, he remembers. Parker gently climbed next to Angela and snuggled against her. Angela smiled.
“Guess what, Angela?” Parker prompted, barely containing his excitement with a goofy grin painted all over his face.
“You’re journeying to the Galapagos Islands to eat a rare blue grilled cheese then make Christmas ornaments for the snow monsters in Canada?” She said, matching his excited tone and goofy grin, her eyes wide.
At this, Parker rolled onto the floor, in hysterics. I had to admit, Angela could be pretty funny sometimes. I cracked a smile myself. Bones leaned over and whispered into my ear.
“There are no such thing as snow monsters…” She began. I put a finger on her mouth.
“Shhh. I know.” I turned my attention back to Parker and Ange’s interaction, even though it was pretty hard to tear my eyes away from Bones. Even in a t-shirt and shorts, she looked hot. Nut unfortunately, now was not the time for those thoughts.
After he had recovered enough, Parker answered.
“No. We’re going to the park today, you, me, Daddy, and Dr. Bones!” He announced. Parker gently tugged at Angela’s good hand.
“C’mon! Let’s goooooo!!!!!” He laughed, dragging Angela with him out of the door and to the car.
After they were gone, Bones stood behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She pressed her hips into my ass. I could feel my jeans strain as she started to whisper in my ear.
“You should be looking forward to tomorrow night. We’re going to have funnnnn.” She purred into my ear.
Just as quickly as she was there, she removed her body from mine. I let out a small groan of disappointment. She looked over her shoulder as she was leaving her apartment.
“Time to go, Booth. You wouldn’t want to keep Parker waiting, would you?” She teased, making that sexy pouting face.
Bone whirled around, and as I watched her go, she exaggeratedly swayed her hips as she walked.
Hot damn, does she have to give me a hard on every time she sees me? I would have to wait a few more minutes before going to the car, it seemed.
***********************************Angela*******************************
The bench was comfortable, but not because of what it was made of. It was the people sitting on the bench that made a difference. Parker was perched on Brennan’s lap next to her, babbling about this and that cheerfully, like a lot of kids do. Booth sat on her other side, eating his ice cream and listening intently to Parkers story (right now it was one about how his friend had exploded a marshmallow in the microwave…).
Angela had gotten a Mint chocolate ice cream. Mint had always been her favorite flavor, even as a small child. She had known that Brennan would get black raspberry, which was her favorite. Booth and Parker had both gotten vanilla with rainbow sprinkles.
Being an artist, her eyes wandered over the people that passed them by. Some were old people, scattering seed for the birds. Others were rebellious teens (Ha. She remembered those years well) that skateboarded next to the no skateboarding signs. Others still, were young couples, some with small children and infants.
The sky was a beautiful azure color that was starting to get streaked with rosy pink as the sun began its decent into the distance past the far horizon. Angela closed her eyes, knowing that Brennan and Booth were right next to her, that it was safe, and basked in the sun’s warm rays.
When Ange opened her eyes again, she could see Brennan and Booth heading towards the bathrooms. Parker was lying next to her, his head on her lap and passed out from exhaustion. Thank god that there’s such thing as a crash after you get buzzed. That way you learned to be more careful and nothing bad could happen. She wished she could say she had learned to not get drunk in college, but that would be a lie.[i] Hangovers galore, ugh. At least energy drinks gave a kid-friendly crash.
She reached out a hand and moved a piece of the sleeping child’s hair off of his face. Gazing around, she saw Booth and Bren walking towards them. Brennan’s face was flushed, and her shirt was off kilter. Booth’s belt was on the opposite direction he had had it before. Angela smirked, but decided to leave it alone for once. For now….
“Hey, you two. I think it’s about time to leave. The little guy has officially crashed.” She suggested, motioning to Parker.
“Yeah, he looks beat.” Booth agreed, and gently scooped the sleeping child into his arms. Brennan followed him, Angela next to her. Brennan kept touching him, whether it be his arm, his waist, or his hands. The couple had fuel and a blaze that made California wildfires pale in comparison. Angela was happy for her friend.
On the ride home, Angela was alright. This was saying something. Since…him, she had had trouble remaining in touch with the real world. She would be surrounded by his whispers at night, as if he was waiting behind that curtain of sleep to torture her again. A new tune on the radio brought her out of her reverie. She smiled tiredly and gazed out of the window. Parker’s soft breathing and Brennan’s quiet whispers to Booth became a peaceful background noise as she started to drift to sleep.
Suddenly, she had an epiphany. These people, all those who cared about her and loved her, they would keep her safe. They were her anchor that kept her from drifting too far away from this world. With that, she let herself fall into unconscious sleep. She was safe.
***********************end chapter************
Sorry if it was short. Anyways, chapter nine should be up either tomorrow or saturday. MY Feedback is Blissss!!! Comments are very appreciated. they are my fuel for the flame of writey-ness (too tired to think of a different word, oh well.). Keep it burning! Very Happy Until next time.
~Sunnie sunny ~

Sleep Goodnight.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:14 am

I dunno, quite like that. Writey-ness!

Liked that, a nice bit of calm for Angela.

Although, i'm gonna be honest, i am really looking to that scumbag getting his comeuppance. Bring it on!!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 am

Dylan183 wrote:I dunno, quite like that. Writey-ness!

Liked that, a nice bit of calm for Angela.

Although, i'm gonna be honest, i am really looking to that scumbag getting his comeuppance. Bring it on!!
I'm looking forward to that as well.......
Great idea to let Ange find out about them, but not say something just yet.....I don't really like the squealing anymore.....it got old rather fast

Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:42 am

More later... i had to go to my Aunt's house last night... hmmm. So more later,buckle your seatbelts, kiddies! Very Happy
~Sunnie~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 3 Empty Chapter 9: So Do YOU Think You Can Dance? We Can Show You.

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:15 pm

I JUST GOT INSPIRED BY MY MUSE I WAS STUCK BUT NOW I'M NOT!!!!!YYYYAAAYYY! *squeal*
*takes a breath*
Alright. So it seems I've been hanging out with the Angela in my head a little much ( and I agree with you, about the squealing, btw). A bit of fun, as well as booth trying to get ahold of will. the little bastard. This is five days after the park, making it sinday (excuse me, did i say that? Oopsie. I meant SUNday, hehehe) in story time. So for the fun, I have:
Two words for ya. Dance. Class.

Chapter 9: So Do YOU Think You Can Dance? We Can Show You.

*******Angela’s POV (kinda, I guess, sorta third person I think)*************

“Sweetie, WHAT exactly are you doing?” Angela reprimanded, walking into the now-as-messy-as-a-high-school-relationship bedroom that belonged to a certain Dr. Temperance Brennan.
The room really was a war zone. Clothes were strewn everywhere, the sheets were torn off of the bed, and the closet was spilling into the corner of the room.
Angela picked up a lacy black bra as her best friend poked her head out of the closet. Ha. So Bren isn’t as repressed as everyone thinks she is. But of course, Angela knew that. She had only known Brennan for what… half of her life? She had a pretty good idea of who exactly Temperance Brennan was.
“What? I needed to find something.” Brennan’s eyebrow raised as she saw the bra that was dangling from Angela’s thumb and forefinger.
Angela quickly put the undergarment down.
“And what exactly is it that you need to find? Because I could help, instead of you tearing your room apart.” The artist suggested, motioning with her hands to the mess that surrounded her.
“I’m looking for my gym bag…” Brennan responded, the rest of her words lost in the closet.
Angela scanned the room for the small red bag that she had often seen Brennan carry to her office after going to the gym. Suddenly, it caught her eye. Aha. She picked it up, a smile on her face.
“You mean this one?” She grinned.
Brennan walked over to her and gave her a hug. Angela’s ribs had almost completely healed, so she didn’t hurt her friend. The bruises were starting to fade, now a pale yellow. Angela also seemed to be emotionally recovering. There were definitely some big underlying issues, but Angela seemed to be alright. Quieter than before, but alright. And she, as Angela’s best friend, could take that for now.
“Thanks. I was thinking, if you wanted, we could go to a dance class or something. I wanted to see if I can remember anything.” Brennan proposed, walking over to the mangled bed to sort through what she had in the bag.
Angela thought this over for a moment. She remembered fondly the four years the she and Brennan had gone to dance class from when they were eighteen to twenty-two. They had been the best in their class, actually. Their class had covered a couple of different styles of dance. Angela had excelled in Hip hop, while Brennan had done the best in Ballet. Yes, Brennan had ACTUALLY worn tights, a leotard, and ballet shoes. She had consented to wear one of those light, gauzy skirts, but she had flat-out refused to wear a tutu. Angela laughed on the inside a little, remembering the conflict well, and smiled on the outside.
Brennan looked at her friend patiently. Angela would often get lost in her own thoughts, contributing to her quiet tendencies that had shown over that past week. Suddenly, Angela grinned, as if remembering something.
“Sure. I’ve been meaning to go back… I really did like dancing. After the company moved, I just couldn’t get there, it was too far away and I didn’t try anywhere else.” She explained, accepting her friends offer.
“That was the same for me…” Brennan trailed off as she found something in her bag. She held up a bundle of clothes. “You can borrow these.” She told Angela.
Angela accepted the clothes, putting them in a small bag she and Brennan had found for her to use.
“So, when and where are we going to dance?” Angela grinned, dancing a little by rolling her shoulders and striking a dramatic pose.
Brennan laughed at this. That was just…so Angela. She walked to her doorway, Angela following her.
“It’s at a small studio a couple of blocks over. And the class actually starts in half an hour. So we’d better go, we’ll need to stretch before we start.” She explained.
Brennan scrawled a quick note to Booth, who was dropping Parker off at Rebecca’s.
Booth-
Ange and I are at the dance studio, 234 Grenada Street. We’ll be there 2-4. Call my cell phone if you need me.
Temperance
With that, they both headed out of the door, eager to get to get to the studio so that they could dance, just like before.

************************Booth POV****************************

Heading to the dance studio, Booth was in a curious mood. Bones danced? He didn’t know that. Yet another thing to add to her resume, he thought dryly.
He let his mind wander to the events of the oast week. Right now they were working on locating William. The tests that Angela had endured proved to be useful, and they had turned up positive for a William N. Hayes. Angela’s next door neighbor. He was going to find that little bastard.

Booth had never understood why some men would go to such lengths to fuck a woman. Sure, he had lustful moments where it was all he could do not to take a woman where she stood (mainly Bones). But he had never, NEVER, even considered that without the other party’s consent. It was sick, wrong, and perverted. It was in the same league, to him, to murdering someone. He had seen the empty eyes of Angela and other victims as well. Those eyes, empty but full of pain, were burned into his memory forever.

On Thursday, Charlie had gotten him a lead on where William was staying, a hotel in Delaware. They had gone to the scene, only to find that the rapist had fled. The frustration and anger at that moment had been hard for Booth to control. That man was a coward. Filth. Scum. Oh, he could go on all day calling this man all sorts of names.

Friday had been slow going, with hardly a lead to work on. Saturday hadn’t been much different. Today, well, he had Sundays off. But that didn’t mean he had stopped working. He had pored over the report, looking for details he might have missed.

Pulling into the parking lot next to a small building that was the dance studio, he withdrew from his thoughts and headed towards the door.

Booth’s ears were instantly met with the beginning lines of a familiar song. He sat down in a chair just off of the dance floor, where others waiting for the class to be over were reading magazines or talking quietly.
He quickly spotted Angela and Bones. Both were dressed in athletic (short!) shorts and tank tops. They held a standing position as the intro to the song continued. Bones’ cheeks were slightly flushed, and her hair escaped her loose ponytail in little strands. Sexy.
Suddenly, he recognized the song as the heavy bass line vibrated the air in the studio and the dancers started moving: Shakira- Hips Don’t Lie. Holy
“I never really knew that she could dance like this, she makes a man want to speak Spanish, Como se llama, Bonita, Mi casa, Su casa…” The song played, a strong Latin beat accompanying the lyrics, the music loud.
His eyes fixated on them. Angela was quite good, and seemed to be enjoying herself immensely, a wide grin on her face. Both women (well, the others, too, but he was really only watching Bones and Angela) started to move their hips slowly, their feet following, the beat of the music seeming to be absorbed within them.
“…And I’m on tonight, you know my hips don’t lie, and I’m starting to feel it’s right, all the attraction, the attention, can’t you see, baby, this is perfection…”
Bones was dancing, and hot DAMN was she good. Her face was flushed even more, her mouth slightly open in that sexy way she had, as the song progressed. She moved sensually, gracefully. Turning, moving her hands and arms to coordinate with her body. She moved her hips separately from the rest of her body, controlled and fluid. She and Angela mirrored each other, and Angela was doing just as well, but he only had eyes for Bones at this point.
He put a magazine on his lap. Something Sportsman or whatever. All he knew was that this was making him hot. Really hot. And he did not want anyone else to that.
All too soon for him, the song ended. Bones and Angela were breathing slightly heavier than normal as they headed off of the dance floor. Booth could see her chest rising and falling, her striding off of the floor. As they got their bags, she caught his eye and he could see that she was pleased that he had seen her performance. Bones and Angela started to head over.
“So, how did you like that?” Bones purred, sitting on his lap.
Angela sat next to them, and to his surprise said nothing to them about their proximity to each other.
“Speechless, Sir Studly?” Angela asked, her eyes twinkling.
And, truth be told, with Bones in his lap after that dance, how COULD he speak? He wanted to take Bones right then and there. Tonight was going to be the night he would make her say his name, over and over.
Long one, huh? I wanted to make it up to you people since I was lateish on chapter nine. Chapter ten is coming on tuesday or wednesday. YAY! Tell me what you think of this! You likey?
~Sunnie~ sunny
Sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:07 am

I wonder when Booth will be able to leave without embarrassing himself......
And it was nice to 'see' Ange having fun.
I hope Booth will get the bastard soon.

Oh and I can't wait for her to say his name over and over...... Wink

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:57 am

Loved loved loved it!!!! Poor Booth, has to try and leave with his dignity in tact!!!!!! LOL

Waiting (im)patiently for the next chapter.
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:52 am

Awwww ilyou guys (hugs)! I'm glad you loved it <3 ... chapter ten is still the same day, the ladie's POV at the dance class before the infamous final performance, during, and after. Oh, and they go home too. I wonder what will happen there? Hmmmm.... *giggles* Oh boy thisis gonna be a LOT of fun, guys... I'll try to get it up as fast as I can, Dylan. Very Happy BOoth needs to get that bastard. and soon. that will probably be brought up in chapter 11, not ten, though. I'm gonna write write write my little heart out!
~Sunnie~ sunny
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 am

Yay! Can't wait!

Chanelling my inner Brennan-

'You do know its impossible for you too write your heart out, don't you?!'

Hehehehe, i sooooooooo couldn't resist. This time, i'm gonna try and be a bit more patient (we'll see how it goes!)
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:20 am

Wow! Great story I am loving it cant wait to see how the next chapter goes, keep it up please Smile
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Okay- So here's the deal. My Computer won't connect to the Internet, but sam's will. I can *Try* to write the chapter on hers or On my ipod, ,but i'm not 100% sure it will work. Thanks for the reviews, they are my writeyness fuel! I will have the chapter at least written tonight so that I can just post it tomorrow If it doesn't work... hang in there guys... sorry that you have to wait. Sad
And Channeling my inner Booth-
"It's a metaphor, Bones. A Metaphor. It means that you write with persistence and spirit!"
Anywhoo, I'm gonna try to get that chapter up tonight, but it might not make it... *cringe* I hate computer problems...
~Sunnie~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 3 Empty Chapter 10: Dirty Dancing

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Hey guys... So I'm attempting to write this on my iPod, those of you with iPod know how annoying it will be to type a whole chapter on this thing. I will post the rest tomorrow if this doesn't get finished. And Sam has a pukey stmach bug, so my using her computer was out of the question... Of course. If I caught the stomach bug, that would leave you chapterless, and I wouldn't want to make you people sad. Smile so here's a short ish chapter ten, I might have to cut it in half.

Chapter 10: Dirty Dancing

*******************Brennan********
"Okay guys, today we're going to salsa dance. We also have two new students, Temperance and Angela." the intstructor said, sweeping her gaze over the class.

As the class proceded, both Angela and Brennan were looked over with a critical eye. Angela was enjoying herself immensely. Brennan seemed inca very serious mood, but it wore off after a few minutes of dancing. Then, the intructor clapped her hands and the class halted their movements and stood at attention.

"So, ladies," She looked at the two friends. "I heard that you have danced before. It looks like it, too. I would like it if you could tell me what you were trained in and perhaps show us what you can do."

Angela stepped forward.

"I'm Angela. I danced for four years, a while ago. Our class did different styles, but the one I was the best at was hip hop."

At that, she started to move, and danced to the same song and routine she had done for the last recital. Her performance was met with applause.

As Angela stepped back, grinning, Brennan stepped forwards.

"I am Temperance. I danced in the same class as Angela, for the same amount of time. My best discipline in the dance class was ballet."

She did a graceful pirouette, then started HER last routine. Brennan was graceful and flexible, and she danced like she knew it. Her performance was also greeted with applause.

"Very good, ladies. I can see you both have a fair amount of talent. Now that I know what I'm working with, let's begin!" with that exclamation, she clapped her hands and the class officially began.

********** later************

She was MORE than happy that Booth had seen her dancing. Brennan knew the dance was arousing, and her suspicions were confirmed when she sat on his lap. what was the expression that Hodgins used? Oh yeah. Bingo, baby.

She had him carry their bags so as not to embarrass him. Angela was smirking the whole time, and Brennan herself had a sexy smile aimed right at Booth. It had been a week. Tonight she would make him say her name.

*******************later, booth*******

She was so hot he felt like he wouldn't be able to resist her much longer. He headed into the bedroom, catching Angela saying something that Angela said before he shut the door behind himself.

"Feel free to go at it...But can I have a pair of earplugs?" Angela suggested. "I know you're sort of,well, loud. I'm going to go take a nap now."

Booth could feel himself blushing. Well, he knew Angela was going to say something sooner or later. It was like asking a child to say that they hated ice cream to expect her not to say anything. His train of thought was inturrupted by the touch of a slender finger on his arm.

"Hey, Booth." she whispered.

His jeans already felt tighter. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I wanna play a game." she purred, in THE voice. Uh oh. Roxie was back.

He couldn't take it any longer. He pinned her up against the wall and pulled her clothes off, piece by piece, covering her with or, open mouthed kisses. She let a little whimper escape her lips as he found her favorite spot at the base of her neck. Suddenly, he stepped back. She huffed with frustration, naked before him.

"I thought you wanted to play a game?" he said, a devilish gleam in his eye.

"Oh, I did. And we're going to." she grinned mischeviously, getting into bed and under the covers. "Come here, Tony." she finished. He and Roxy were going to have some fun.
********************end part one*********
I know, I know. So cruel to leave you eith such a cliffie. But hang in there, more tomorrow! SMuT! Hehe then chapter eleven either Friday or saturday. Woot woot! Hopefully my computer will be connected to the Internet by then Wink
~Sunnie~ <3

sunny
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:47 pm

WOOHOOOO Go "Roxy and Tony" I am sooo loving your story I cant get enough of it. Cant wait to read more
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by venzwife Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 pm

AHH!!! You got em all hot & bothered & left them there! Poor Angela! LOL!! And just how did she know Booth was loud? Or was she speaking about Brennan? Has brennan been sharing juicy details with her? LOL! LOVE IT!

venzwife

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Roxy and Tony.........soooooooo much fun!!!!! Looking forward to more!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:39 am

Tony and Roxy?
oh well.....not what I was hoping for, but better than nothing I guess

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Okay, my computer died. Badly. And I cannot post on this iPod again or I'll die of frustration (yes, Brennan, I know that's not possible...)
hot and bothered, perfect description. Thanks for the reviews, people. You make my day. Angela was talking about Brennan... Hehe more on that as soon as my computer is out of the shop. Oh, and don't worry, Toz. Just a game. The actual copulation ( ha! King of the lab, 1000 bonus points for fancy vocabulary, woohoo!) is NOT Tony and Roxy. I don't know if i just confused you or not. I have chapter ten and eleven already written, so when my computer is fixed I will have a post a thon of the rest of this chapter and chapter eleven (closing in on the bad guy, yessss) to make it up to you. I think the computer will be fixed by either tomorrrow afternoon or maybe lunchtime Saturday. Hope to see (well, not literally) then! I really appreciate your comments, they fueled the writey-ness that became chapters 10b and 11. <3 loves!
~Sunnie~ sunny Sleep
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TempestJo Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Just read this from start till now.... Hoping you post the next chappies soon... what a place to end it!
TempestJo
TempestJo
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 3 Empty Chapter 10b is here! Fantastico! Me gustarlo!

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:19 pm

It's ALIIIVVVEeEEE!!! My computer is now officially a zombie (if you believe in those sorts of things, which I don't). Hopefully this is the last time it dies like that on me. To quote the most recent Bones episode,
"That son of a bitch just up and died on me!"
Carebear- Glad that you like it! Smile Thanks for the comments.
venz- Angela knows, doesn't need to be told, but its not the way you think.
Dylan- Tony and Roxy are fun! But right now it needs to be B/B becuse it's so early int their relationship, they need the idea of love before they go off into fantasy sex. So, you see, Roxy an Tony aren't mking any detailed appearances in this chapter.
TempestJo- Thanks! Here it is! Very Happy
Thanks to all of you for the feedback!
Anyways... Chapter 10b is only a half of a chapter, so it will be shorter than an official chapter. And I can't be up till one typing chapter eleven, I will be too tired. I have the year end finals for the horse show series I've been competing in tomorrow, up bright and early at four in the morning *cringe*! Wish me luck!
Back to the writing, here's chapter ten, something to hold you over until chapter 11 tomorrow Very Happy

Chapter 10: Dirty Dancing part b
Her skin was on fire.
Or, at least it felt that way, even though it wasn’t really possible. Brennan let out a small sigh as Booth kissed her neck, right at the base of her throat. He paused for a moment, causing her to make a disapproving noise. Booth looked up at her.
“Not that that wasn’t fun… But I like you better than Roxy.” He stated, a sparkle in his almost black eyes.
He went back to what he was doing, and pressed the full length of his well-muscled body against her. As soon as she caught a breath, she replied.
“And I…Oh… think that I like you,” She paused, drawing in a deep breath as he moved down to kiss her stomach, reveling in the sensations. “Better than Tony.”
“That’s good. I don’t think I could stand any competition. Because you’re mine.” He murmured, pressing soft kisses across her abdomen.
“I’m not anyone’s. I am not a possession, Seeley.” She protested, out of habit.
“Really? We’ll see about that.” He challenged back, closing his lips over her mouth as he came back up.
She resisted for a moment, a spark of defiance in her deep blue eyes, then the spark disappeared. A loud moan came from her as he brought his hand up to her breast and stroked her nipple with his thumb. She strained against him, her back arching off of the mattress.
God, was she beautiful . That thought repeated over and over and over in Seeley Booth’s head. He loved the feeling of having her under him, not distant to his touch, but begging for more. She was more uninhibited in bed than anywhere else he had seen her in life; she was certainly not embarrassed to be loud about it. Actually, he enjoyed that part a lot. He liked exploring her body, seeing what caresses, touches, and kisses could draw sounds of pleasure from her.
He reached down and put his hand on her. Her breathing accelerated a few notches, and her eyes glazed over, turning the darkest shade of blue they possibly could, her pupils dilating. He experimentally brushed his thumb over her, and her whole body shivered.
“Please…now. I… need…” She moaned, her eyes closing and her cheeks flushing even more.
She was close. So close, and he wasn’t even in her yet. Brennan wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him down. Her eyes opened and widened as he entered her, setting a steady pace. He sprinkled her neck with light kisses and nips, soothing the little red marks he left with his tongue. She could feel the heat start to overwhelm her body, the flame starting in her legs and arms, slowly working its way inwards. She was on the very brink, when he slowed down, kissing her forehead tenderly. He increased his rhythm again, bringing her so close, but backing down each time. She was going slowly insane, her need taking over her whole body as he increased his rhythm again. This time, she just let herself go.
“Oh…God, Seeley, please…” She begged, her words punctuated by little whimpers. “Let me…come…” She whimpered. “For…you. I…”
He interrupted her, his pupils dilating and he went faster.
“Temperance.” He whispered, his breath puffing on her ear.
Her body took over her as sensation washed over her, her body writhing. She let out a cry and kissed Booth fervently, her fingers grasping and unclenching on his back. Somewhere seemingly far away from her, she heard Booth growl as he came, and felt his lips hungrily seeking hers.
Eventually, the sensation faded and he slid out of her, laying next to her.
“I love you, Seeley.” She said, turning her head to drop a light kiss on his cheek.
Brennan snuggled into him, his warmth like a safety blanket. She felt totally safe as long as she was in his arms.
“I love you too, baby.” He replied, smoothing her tousled auburn hair and kissing her forehead.
To his surprise, she didn’t protest being called “baby”, but smiled and closed her eyes. Soon, her breathing evened out and he could tell that she was asleep. So, with that, he closed his eyes, liking the feel of having his arms around her as she slept.
*********************earlier**************************
No sooner than she had closed her eyes, she could hear noises coming from the other room. They were just like rabbits. Angela thought as she sat up, grinning. She walked over to her doorway. Should she? She felt like a small child stealing a cookie from a cookie jar.
Oh, what the hell. She would have heard them anyways. She snuck very quietly to their door and sat down, pressing her head to the wood. Angela smiled as she heard her friend moan, begging for more. She really hadn’t been kidding when she had said that Temperance Brennan was loud. Good, Booth. You show her what it’s really about.
This reminded her of her college days, when she and Brennan had shared an apartment. It had had one bedroom, so of course they had some very awkward run ins… Actually, one year on New Year’s they both got wasted on shots (9 each, to be exact) and shared their bedroom with each other, each with their respective boys and beds. It was okay until one of the boys got a little too rough with Brennan and, deciding she didn’t want him on her anymore, she broke his hand and wrist. That hadn’t gone over too well. Both boys left immediately, and the women had passed out instantaneously as soon as their heads had hit the pillows. The next morning had been hangover hell. They had both learned their lesson from that, that’s for sure.
Angela was jerked out of her reminiscing as her friend cried out. This sent a jolt of fear through her, even though she knew that Booth wasn’t hurting her and that wasn’t why she was crying out. A wave of new memories hit her, and this time they weren’t good at all. His fingernails scratching at her back… Oh, God, it hurt… take me away from here, make it go away…
Angela’s eyes teared up and she scrambled towards her room, getting into the bed and drawing the covers over her head. Her chest felt constricted, and her bruises felt like they were throbbing, even though her body was about 80% better. Go away go away go away go away… She mentally repeated, her lips moving but not making a sound as she squeezed her eyes shut. But it wouldn’t go away, following her as she fell asleep, her exhausted body taking over.

*************************** much later at night*******************
“NO! Please, no, stop!”
Tempereance Brennan jerked awake, as did Seeley Booth. She quickly jumped out of bed, her heart racing.
“She’s probably having nightmares again, I’ll go get her. Stay in here, she’ll panic if she sees you.” She instructed, putting on a robe and grabbing a tank top and shorts in her hand as she ran into Angela’s room.
Angela was practically convulsing, her whole body shaking. The covers were tangled in her legs, and a pained look was on her face. Brennan slowly shook her awake. Startled, Angela swung her fist at her best friend’s stomach and it connected.
“Ow. Angela, it’s alright, it’s just Tempe, okay? Wake up.” Brennan said, as if she were speaking to a small child.
Angela’s eyes widened as she realized that she had, in fact, just hit her friend.
“Oh. Sorry…” She apologized, and tears started making their way down her cheeks.
Brennan sat down next to her, and drew her into a hug, Angela sitting on her lap. Angela sobbed for a few minutes, and Brennan just sat there quietly, until Angela finally quieted down.
“You’re wearing a robe,” Angela hiccupped, then giggled.”Did you have a good go with Booth?” She was always like this when she was either really upset, or drunk. Obviously, now, she was really upset.
“Can I get dressed?” Brennan asked, deliberately avoiding Angela’s question.
Angela shifted off of Brennan’s lap and Brennan got up, dropping her robe and quickly dressing. She never was a self conscious one.
“Stay with me? Please.” Angela asked, her eyes pleading. She didn’t want her nightmares to come back.
Brennan responded to this by crawling into the bed with Angela. She wrapped her arm around her friend protectively. Angela laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes, letting out a sigh.
Brennan had always liked sleeping in the same bed as Angela. It wasn’t sexual at all, just the feeling of being safe. It was like when she was little when she slept in her parent’s bed when she had had nightmares. Even though she was the one keeping Angela safe at the moment, in a way, Angela was keeping her safe, too.
Booth walked into the doorway, checking first to see if Angela was asleep. He saw his girlfriend under the covers, still wide awake. She gave him an apologetic look and motioned towards a sleeping Angela.
“I have to stay…” She whispered.
He nodded, making sure she knew he was fine with it. She just about made his heart melt sometimes. Bones would make a very good mother. She was so… compassionate and kind, and she didn’t even realize.
“That’s fine, Bones. I understand.” He reassured her, and ventured over to drop a light kiss on her forehead. He turned around and headed back to the empty bedroom.
She watched him go, and then laid her head upon the pillow with Angela, closing her eyes. Angela’s hand closed around hers, and she drifted off to sleep, not sure of what tomorrow would bring but sure that with Booth and Angela by her side, she could get through any of it.
****************************end chapter ten*****************
So what do you think? Good? Bad? Ugly? I wanna know. Thanks for the reviews, writeyness is greatly inspired by you people ;D Now to bed. I ended stayin p until on after all, oh no... yikes. See you later today (figuratively)!
~Sunnie~ sunny Sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Nice smut, but I really appreciated how it affected Angela--how hearing them, even knowing it was consensual and pleasure, made her remember the assault. That's an aspect I wouldn't have thought of, so well done!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next