Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

+15
sirenized
Mimo
THX1138
dawnsfire
TempestJo
venzwife
carebear
ReginaPhalange
Laffers18
WhenInRome
DBCrazy
A2BOREANAZ
ToZiKa
Bonesbabe
BrainySmurf0302
19 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 5 Empty Re: That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

Post by ToZiKa Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:06 pm

I still feel sad for them, but at least they let Booth move in with them.
Maybe the drawing will help them too, I think psychologists use it sometimes.....
Can't wait for the next part!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 5 Empty Re: That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

Post by Laffers18 Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Spose i can forgive you for keeping me waiting if you've got finals.......school comes first..................i suppose!!!!! LOL

Loving it, looking forward to more!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 5 Empty Chapter 14: Even When There's Clouds You Know The Sun Is There part b

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Gahh. Sorry I didn't post this earlier.
I love small children. My nieces are 6 (Emily), 5 (Maura), and 2 (Ava). And I got to babysit them last night!

Emily asked me about Bones, because we were flipping the channels (she and Maura wanted to watch Phineas and Ferb) and the ad for the x mas eppie came on and I squealed. I explained that there was a doctor who used people's bones to figure out who killed them then her FBI (Auntie Sunnie, what's FBI? ) partner puts the bad guys in jail so they can't hurt anyone anymore.

She looked at me and said. "I think it would be cool to be a bone doctor. Then I could help put bad guys in jail."

Folks, I kid you not, I think we have a future Bones fan on our hands! Very Happy

Anyways, here's part two. Enjoy! Wink

Chapter 14 part two

After sitting in the living room for a few minutes, Brennan got up and headed towards Booth. She had heard him moving about in the guest room, so she headed in the general direction of the noise.
“Booth?” She called out, not quite sure of what he was doing.
“Yeah, Bones?” He replied, his voice somewhat muffled.
Stepping into the room, Temperance found Booth with his ass in the air and his head under the bed, looking for something. The sight was so comical that she let out an uncharacteristic giggle. At that, Booth tried to scramble out from under the bed, but ended up whacking his head on the bottom as he got out.
“Owww… dammit.” He cursed under his breath, all the while eyeing Bones suspiciously. Temperance Brennan was giggling?
“Do you need help?” She asked, walking over to him.
Booth froze when she put her hands on his head, looking at the small cut on his forehead. She smoothed it over with her thumb, gently, then stepped away.
“You should probably disinfect that. The hydrogen peroxide is in the medicine cabinet next to my medications.” She recommended, leaving the room with a not quite identifiable look on her face.
Booth got up and padded into the bathroom, opening the cabinet. On the left were band-aids and the peroxide. On the right her sleeping and pain meds were next to her birth control pills and… a pregnancy test? What was that doing there?
Booth shook his head as if to clear his thoughts. If he was going to ask her it could wait until she was better. She didn’t need to be interrogated, and she always came to him for important things. If the test was important she would have told him so. He had faith.
After dabbing the peroxide on his skin, he journeyed into the kitchen in search of some cereal and milk so that he could eat his breakfast. He got the bowl and the cereal out, then found that there was no milk or OJ in the fridge.
“Hey girls?” he called, bringing both of the women into the kitchen.
“There isn’t any milk or OJ. I’m just gonna run down to the convenience store to get some, okay?” Booth told them, grabbing his car keys as he walked towards the door. “And if you need me, just call my cell and I’ll pick up.” He reassured, seeing the slightly scared faces they were making.
He shut the apartment door and checked to make sure his phone was on before proceeding down the hall towards the stairs. Just in case[i], he thought.

Angela’s brain whirred at about a thousand spins per second as she thought. An idea started to form. And, like most of Angela’s plans, it was a bit mischievous. [i]Of course
Brennan could see Angela was thinking. And it probably wasn’t a good idea, but she was sure she could deal with whatever it was. Angela moved to the fridge and pulled out the tequila bottle. Oh no. Angela took out two shot glasses and poured it straight in.
“I only want two each.” Angela said, explaining to her best friend. “It’s not that bad. Just enough to pleasantly numb my brain. That’s all.”
Brennan nodded dumbly, still thinking. She wasn’t sure…oh, what the hell, it was just two . It was only her, Angela, and Booth here anyways. It wouldn’t be like last time.
They both took the glasses and downed the first shot. They paused for a moment, feeling the slight burn roll down their throats before Angela poured another one.
Ten minutes passed, and three more shots after the first two were taken. At that point, Angela was starting to feel a bit clumsy, so she put the bottle back. They both made their way into the living room and collapsed on the couch. Angela giggled when Brennan almost tripped over the coffee table.
“Easy, there, girly.” Ange grinned, her words slightly slurring.
“I know, I know. The damn coffee table is a… is dangerous. It wassn’ me.” Brennan grinned, finally sitting down.
Angela scootched over on the couch until she was sitting on Brennan’s lap.
“Sooo… tell me a story!” Angela commanded, almost like a little kid on Santa’s lap.
“Once upon a time, there was a tibia in a basement…” Even drunk, Temperance Brennan didn’t forget about bones. At that moment, the door opened and Seeley Booth stood in the doorway, a grocery bag in hand, staring at them.
Angela was sitting on Bones’ lap, cozily. Huh. He walked into the kitchen and put down the grocery bag, then returned to stand by the couch where they were sitting.
“Heyyy Boothie.” Angela drawled, and Booth immediately knew what was up.He sighed, then spoke.
“How many shots did you have?” He sighed, directing the question at Angela. I can’t even trust them for twenty minutes .
“Three! Uh, five, ackshually.” Bones held up two, three, seven, then folded down two fingers with her other hand to hold up five fingers, chewing her bottom lip in that cute way she had when she was concentrating really hard.
This was NOT good.
“Alrighty. Well, I’m sure you had fun, but maybe you two should take a nap or something.” Booth suggested, looking at the two women in front of him. They both looked back at him defiantly. God help me.
“Then what do you want to do?” He said, a slightly exasperated tone to his voice.
“Hang out.”
“Sleep with you.”
They both responded at once, Angela with the much more innocent sounding idea. His eyebrows raised almost to his hairline at Tempe’s suggestion.
“What? I do!” She whined. Lordy.
“Well, I don’t think that’s a good idea. You’re drunk.” He explained. And I don’t take advantage of women like that, and when you came around you’d be so pissed at me I’d be lucky to escape with my life.
“I guess I am, maybe a little, little, bit. Maybe.” She replied, using her thumb and her index finger to indicate how inebriated she thought she was. Booth almost laughed.
Angela stood up suddenly, swaying. Booth reached out and steadied her.
“Boothie is right, come wifth me, we’re gonna take a nap, sweetie.” Angela commanded, pulling Brennan off of the couch.
Angela stumbled backwards a bit and Booth caught her as well as Bones when she staggered forwards. They stood for a moment, eye to eye, then Bones relented.
“Fine, but only if Booth comes with us.” She bargained.
“Okay, whatever.” Angela accepted, and they both started off down the hallway, Brennan leading Booth by the hand as he followed.
Angela crawled in, and Bones lay in the middle of her big bed, patting the spot to the right of her.
“C’mon, Seeley.” She grinned.
Booth reluctantly laid down and got under the covers.
“Now, no funny business, you two…AH! TEMPERANCE BRENNAN, get your hands out of my pants! Not funny!” He scolded, grabbing her hands and pulling them out of his boxers as Angela and Tempe collapsed into hysterics.
After a couple of minutes, they were both quiet. After the silence had lasted two minutes, he started to get suspicious. Suddenly, a hand squeezed his ass.
“Temperance…” He growled, literally jumping out of the bed. She held up her hands.
“It wassn’ me, I swear.” She protested, her blue eyes opened wide.
“Angela?” He asked, an amused smile flickered onto his face for one second before turning serious again.
“Sorry. I couldn’ resist, Boothie. I’ll behave now.” She apologized, a humongous, self-satisfied grin on her face.
“If you two try any more funny business I’m out, got it?” He threatened.
“Okey dokey.” They both said, and he got back in.
“Is this okay?” Tempe asked, as she wrapped her arm around his waist.
“Yes, just no lower. Go to sleep, baby.” The word was out of his mouth before he could stop it. But, like the last time, she didn’t protest.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Now, I’m kinda lonely, sweeties. Let me in on the snugglefest.” She mumbled, moving over and putting her arm around Bones.
Booth stayed awake, and listened as their breathing evened out. He was debating whether or not Brennan would be upset if he was there when she woke up for a good twenty minutes, before he decided to join in on the nap and close his eyes. Good…noon. It would be fine.
*************************end chapter 14*************************
Q?C? C? You likey? I wanna hear! Don't be shy. Thanks for all of your patience. Chapter 15 is a tenative up by...tuesday?? I'll let you know. My grandmother had a tumor operated on and removed from her lung on friday, so I might be visiting her at the hospital again on monday and tuesday afternoons. Anyways, nighty night! I gotta get up at 6 (yikes).
Loves <3,
~Sunnie~ sunny Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : In somnis veritas
Failure needs excuse. Success needs none.
Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:30 pm

You know as cute as this is I just don't see it ending well. Not at all.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:59 am

I think Rob might be right, this could end in a big disaster.
Especially when they wake up in bed with him......although they both trust him it might freak them out at first.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:41 am

This could all go a little bit wrong, but i have my fingers crossed for a happy ending!!!!! (hmmmmmm, mind in gutterville.................bare with me while i drag it back out!! LOL)
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:52 am

Oh you scandalous Dylan you! Razz hehe Don't worry I have a gutter mind too. And I can see this situation going wrong. But idk how it's going to go. Don't worry. Smile Sorry, but I can't post tonight. I will have something up by tomorrow. Thanks for all of your patience! Very Happy
<3s,
~Sunnie~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:19 pm

eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yayayayayayayayay oh sorry was that to loud oh who am I kidding EEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 5 Empty Chapter 15 parte A :) Yay! : Talking

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Hey, carebear, you alright? Mebbe you've been hanging out with our favorite Angela too much lately. *Breathe in, breathe out* Merry X-mas to you lucky Canadians, unfortunately I am American and will see it tomorrow. However, things here are generally cheaper, so I GUESS that evens it out a bit. *Harumph*
I probably won't be able to update until Monday, I have a horse show on sunday and a piano/cello performance saturday. So I need mah z's.
I want to say thanks for your patience a million times over (this is the busiest time of the year, after all), here's when I kNOW I won't be able to update:

Dec 10(bonesday!), 11, 12, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23. Then obviously 24&25. 26-new year's I'll be in Maine with no internet whatsoever. So don't be worried, I won't abandon this story ever until it is finished and then I will tell you when it is Very Happy.
Now for a VERY short chapter 15a. Enjoy!

She was warm. Too warm. Brennan could only feel that sensation in her deep sleep, and pulled her shorts and shirt off. Ahh, much better. She was still warm, but at least she wasn’t hot anymore. Comfortable again, she drifted back to sleep, unaware of the two people on either side of her.
Pounding. That was what Angela Montenegro’s head felt like. She could feel Brennan on one side of her. Slowly opening her eyes, Angela got gradually accustomed to the dim light that had seeped into the room. Looking next to her, she had to count backwards from ten.
Her initial reaction, One; to keep from squealing and waking them up, and two; because she had a mini panic attack seeing Booth in the bed with them and had to fight off memories from another man not even comparable to Booth. After she had calmed down, she grinned like a Cheshire cat.
Brennan was naked (awkward much?) and was unconsciously wrapped around a sleeping, shirtless Booth. She must have gotten warm, being in the middle of their human sandwich.
Very stealthily, Angela got out of bed and had to stand still for a second as the world wobbled in her vision. Whoa. This was going to be one bitch of a hangover.
When the dizziness passed, she rummaged in the bedside table and found Brennan’s camera. She is going to kill me, but I need this documented.
Having taken the picture, she walked into the living room to start a sketch off of the photo in case Brennan found it and made her delete the photo. Hopefully the hangover will be gone soon.
Oh. My. God. Temperance Brennan had opened her eyes to a pounding headache and a shirtless Booth. At first she struggled with the same feelings as Angela had, then won over them temporarily. And she was naked, probably because she got hot during the night and she had a tendency to take off her clothes unconsciously if she got overheated. Which was quite the problem sometimes. What had happened last night? Suddenly it all came back to her and she internally groaned. She was such a bad drunk.
Booth rolled over, wide awake. His eyes were cautious.
“Hey, Bones. Good morning.” He rumbled, his voice all rough with the morning.
She looked back at him, trying to read his expression.
“Good morning.” She said, a trembling smile on her face as she tried to hold back tears.
He immediately drew her into a tight hug after seeing her countenance. Tears trailed down her cheeks silently.
“Hey, hey. Shhh… It’s alright. You’re safe. I won’t do anything.” He soothed, brushing her hair from her face.
After a couple of minutes, she stopped crying and looked at him.
“Do… do you even…” Her voice cracked and one quiet sob came from her lips. “Do you even want me now?”
Seeley Booth’s heart shattered at this question. She was so broken, why did someone have to go and smash those pieces into tinier ones? She was strong, but weak. And he hated that she was in pain.
“Of course I do, Temperance. I still love you and always will. It wasn’t your fault. I still want you, but when you’re ready. Love is much more than just physical. And I love you very much, don’t ever forget. No matter what.” Booth reassured her, leaving her no room to doubt what he had said.
She pulled him into a tight hug, and they both laid back down. Booth pulled the covers over them as she closed her eyes again. Soon she was asleep, and Booth watched her. All of her worries disappeared off of her face, and her hair was spread on her pillow. Sweet Dreams, Bones.
********************end part a**********
gtg to sleep, hope you liked it.
I will try as much as possible to update. <3s
~Sunnie~ sunny Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep rendeer santa 14 days till xmas i think.
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:26 pm

LOL Yeah I am fine and ok so maybe I was channeling my inner Ang lol I was excited to see you were going to post another chapter I got a little excited

And if Ang aint careful she might get stuff thrown at her for taking that picture but it bet the picture she draws may make up for it but I am sure clothes will be left on when she is around and doors locked or something I think this will get me to the next time you can post Smile nigh nigh sendig you warm vibes
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:28 am

Love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 5 Empty Chapter 15 parte bey: Talking

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Heyhey! you miss me? I missed you guys. alot.
(Singsong voice) I think we're all wondering what Angie-lala's done with that photo...
So today is part b of 15. I might have chapter 16a tomorrow, but no promises, ayayay it's the busiest time of the year. You should see how much I write when I don't have classes! It's ah-mayyyyzing.
So. I have a prompt for you.
Any recommendations for a five chapter t+/m B/B H/A fest (no togetherrr like that, more like vacation together i guess)?
And, at that, I give you chapter 15b!
********************************************************* What a Face The rest of the day had gone fairly well. After her shower, Brennan felt much better. She was going to read one of her hefty-looking texts today, and maybe (if Booth would let her) go over at least one file on her computer.
Angela had been very suspicious all morning. Brennan wasn’t the best social reader, but she knew her friend. And this behavior meant Angela knew something, and she didn’t. Which probably means trouble for one or the both of us .
Aha. She had an idea. Bones stealthily crept around her apartment. Listening carefully, she could hear Angela rustling about in the guest room. Peeking in the door, she saw that Angela had her camera (What was she doing with it?) and was fervently drawing, the sketchpad filled. Stepping closer, she let her presence be known.
“Hey Ange. What are you drawing?” She asked, curiosity in her voice.
The look on Angela’s face as she whipped around was one of pure guilt. She put the sketch pad behind her back and looked at her best friend. Seeing that Angela wouldn’t show her the drawing, Tempe reached for the next best thing: the camera.
Angela’s eyes widened as her friend’s face turned pink.
“Angela…” Brennan began, meaning that Angela had about thirty seconds to explain before she went into full lecture mode.
“I just woke up and you were like that and it was so sweet I wanted to draw it,” At this Brennan raised a skeptical eyebrow and Angela rushed the rest of the sentence. “andyouweregonnamovesoIjusttookthepicturesoIcoulddrawitthat’sallnoharmdoneright? Please? I’m sorry.”
Brennan sighed, and sat down on the bed, her thumb and forefinger on the bridge of her nose like she had a headache (and she did…).
“Alright. Fine. Apology accepted. But before you take naked pictures of me? ASK. I’m going to delete this, you can keep the drawing.”
Angela was surprised. She had expected at least a pillow to fly at her, maybe a storming out of the room. But definitely not a calm (albeit frustrated), collected Brennan. Maybe she’s too tired to react strongly?
Angela sat gently down next to her.
“Thanks. You too?” She asked, referring to the probable headache. Thankfully, Brennan understood. The slightly taller (they were both on the tallish side) woman nodded.
Angela gave her best friend a light squeeze before getting up. She walked to the doorway and out through the hallway to the kitchen. Booth was sitting at the table, drinking his coffee.
“Hey Ange. Hey Bones,” he greeted, as Bones appeared behind Angela. “What do you want to do today?”
“Movie night?” Brennan suggested, looking at her two companions.
Angela and Booth both gave it a thumbs up, and so they picked a movie, got their coffees, and started the DVD player while the women sat on the couch. When the movie started, all three were quiet.
Angela was snuggled under a blanket at one end of the couch. On the other end, Bones was curled up with her head in Booth’s lap. His hands were in her hair, and she tried to pay attention to the movie as a small tendril of desire started in her abdomen.
Her mouth felt dry, so she licked her lips. She started having conflicting feelings, though, as she remembered the last man that had held onto her hair while violating her body and mind. Oh, I don’t feel well…
Brennan sat up suddenly, and ran to the bathroom. Booth and Angela jumped off of the couch, when Angela hissed something at Booth and he sat down, Angela following Brennan to the bathroom.
She held Brennan’s hair as her friend gagged after emptying her stomach contents into the toilet, shaking violently. When Brennan was done, she collapsed onto the floor and put her face in her hands, breathing heavily, sporadicallly.
“Easy…shhh. Remember? Breathe in, breathe out, try to slow it down, it’s okay, shhh.” Angela instructed, sitting beside her on the tile floor. This had not been the first time she had been there while Brennan had a panic attack.
Slowly but surely, Tempe’s breathing slowed down to normal. When she had calmed down, Angela gave her a hug.
“Nightmares?” She whispered, not letting go yet.
“I don’t understand, Ange,” Brennan whimpered, then regained her voice. “I want Booth, but every time he touches me I feel like it’s him again.” She injected venom into her voice to emphasize ‘him’.
“Booth won’t ever hurt you. And it just takes time, sweetie, and Booth will give you that. Don’t feel like he expects that kind of action from you. He loves you.” Angela explained. She knew those feelings. And she felt badly for her friend, who was trying so desperately to figure them out.
After a couple moments of silence, Angela helped Brennan get up.
“Movie? You can have my blanket if you want.” She offered, motioning towards the living room where Booth still sat on the couch.
Brennan nodded, and followed into the living room where she sat on the end under the blanket. Angela sat in the middle of them, and Bren didn’t notice the silent glance that Booth and Angela exchanged. Pressing play again, they settled and the movie resumed.
*************************************endch15***********
Likey? Q/C/C? COmments make me happy and fuzzy inside. Don't be shy!
I gotta sleep now. nighty night. <3
~Sunnie~ sunny Sleep santa rendeer
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:11 pm

aw that is not the kind of thing I was ready to read kinda made me sad there at the end also. but it was good looking frward to the next chapter part
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:28 am

I really hope that she will talk to Booth about her feelings. She always talks to Booth, so it would only be logical to talk to him now too......but logic doesn't seem to be the most important thing for her right now.

Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:47 am

Bless her. Just needs plently of time, which Booth will defo give her.

As Booth said. She just needs time (but not space!!)
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:31 am

Okay guys... after I take a nap and eat dinner, there will most defnitely be another chapter there! Whoohoo!You excited? I sure am, I miss you peeps. Very Happy
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:31 am

are ya rested and is ya belly full huh huh huh? LOL I'm not at all into the story at all nope not me sending you warm fuzzies Smile and lookin out for your next chapter
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 5 Empty Chapter 16: Progress

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:07 pm

Heylo! I'm tired even though I took a long nap and mah belly hurts from eating too much pizza... but there (here?) is a chappie, hoorah! random thing. My aunt who's a nurse think I'm narcoleptic. Isn't that fabulous? Rolling Eyes I don't agree, but... I am a sleepy person. Who loves to write/type stories. genial!
I believe the title of this chappie is quite fitting. You'll see what I mean.
Aqui esta el capitulo nuevo (here is the new chapter). Enjoy!

As the movie finished, Temperance Brennan realized something. She was going to have to talk to Booth. She didn’t want to be in this constant state of frustration, confusion, and loss. Her heart almost physically hurt when Booth pulled away from her and her mind would tell her it was a good thing. Because she knew it wasn’t. Her emotions were so conflicting. Emotions, she thought bitterly.
Angela seemed to sense her friend’s mood, and disappeared into the bathroom as soon as the TV flickered off. Alone with Booth (What an oxymoron…) now, Bones faced him.
Booth could see her squirming in place, a battle raging in her mind. But he didn’t want to touch her in case she reacted like she had before.
“Hey… penny for your thoughts?” he cautiously asked.
“I’m very… confused. And it’s not you. I…” she stumbled over her words with some difficulty. “I want you, but I just can’t yet. And it’s…frustrating me. Do you understand?”
She looked up, her blue eyes begging for his acceptance. He shifted slightly over so that he was sitting right next to her and nodded. Booth knew it must be difficult for her to admit this to him, and his heart went out to her.
Slowly, she crawled towards him and into his lap. Bones put her head on his shoulder. Booth sat completely still, not quite sure of what she was doing.
“See… this feels nice. And…” She trailed off, picking up his hand and running it up and down her arm very gently. “That, too. Small things. And I promise to tell you if I’m feeling uncomfortable. It’s not you, it’s him.” The venom still oozed at the last word out of her mouth.
There. She had just laid her metaphorical heart on the metaphorical table for him. And, actually, it felt quite good.
Bones looked up at Booth. His eyes were a melted chocolate brown, and when he saw her he gave her a small smile.
“Did I ever tell you how much I loved you, Bones?” He murmered. “You’re an amazing woman.”
“Yeah,” She gave a small smile herself. “Love you too.”
They sat there for a moment, Bones cuddled on Booth’s lap. Her breathing slowed as she relaxed. Not wanting to fall asleep, she finally sat up.
“I’d better go see what Angela’s doing.” Bones explained, almost apologetically.
“Okay. I’d better start dinner, huh? It’s getting kind of late.” Booth replied.
He dropped a chaste kiss on her head before she got up and headed off to find Angela. Progress. Just one step at a time.

Okay sooo sorry for the delay, I actually FELL ASLEEP (!) last night at about one while typing. Methinks my body isnt doing what my mind is doing (which is tellin me to type). Also, this is short, boo. More today (sunday?). Ayayayay. Anyways, Q?C?C? You likey? Let me know!
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 pm

awww very nice loved it! slow is good for the one you love
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:12 pm

Awwwwwww bless her. She's trying so hard!!!!!!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:54 pm

at least she is letting him in, I don't think he needs anything more from her

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Tomorrow's my last day posting until new year's.... That makes me veryyyyy sad. Sad.... I am going to *try* to type about... (let's set a goal here) 5 pages on word document? That should be sufficient metaphorical sustenance until 2010 (hehe NEXT YEAR [so cleverrr, no wait it is a FAIL]). Maybe. *sigh* *perks up suddenly* I KNOW! I'll put a countdown in my ipod specifically for when I get home! That way I can't feel sad! YAY! Now, to bed. I have yet another test tomorrow, BOOOOOOOO (right? right.)!!!!!!!
NIghty night, readers. Good vibes are sent towards you.
~Sunnie~ Sleep sunny
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:50 pm

I will be waiting by the door for you to post the next chapter Smile
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Waiting anxiously for the next chapter!!!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesbabe Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:20 am

cant wait Smile

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next