Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

+15
sirenized
Mimo
THX1138
dawnsfire
TempestJo
venzwife
carebear
ReginaPhalange
Laffers18
WhenInRome
DBCrazy
A2BOREANAZ
ToZiKa
Bonesbabe
BrainySmurf0302
19 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 7 Empty Chapter 19: Time Slows

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:45 am

Alrighty Folks. Here is chapter 19. Very Happy
Thanks to all of those who leave reviews- they make my day brighter Smile
Please exuse me if I accidentally leave out any a's. My left pinky's nail got ripped off in an unfortunate door accident. Owch.
To give you a hint, most of you were partially right about Cait, but not if tht makes sense. But why don't you just red the next chapter? ;D
I also need to warn you that this chapter deals with child abuse/molestation. A very serious topic. I tried to make it the least graphic as possible. As in it is as graphic as an account in Chicken Soup (preteens). Please don't kill me if I did something wrong. O O
mm
Chapter 19: Time Slows

“C’mon, people! This little girl could be anywhere by now.” Booth yelled to the squints, who were looking for evidence that would lead them to Cait Reid.

The little girl had officially been declared missing when she and her father didn’t return home. Booth was officially freaking out internally. That girl is just like Parker, she’s only a child, she’s probably scared right now, I wish I could make that go away for her, we just have to find her…

The squint squad had gotten semi-used to Booth yelling at them, because there were no retorts as to how he was pressuring them. They all wanted to find this girl as much as he did.

Emilia had been in her father’s car before being brought somewhere with copper pipes, which was probably where she was kept before being killed. The bruises were anti-mortum, and she had a great many on her lower torso and legs. Some of the bruises looked as if she had been hit with a blunt object of some kind so that she wouldn’t be able to walk.

Some were literally handprints, which Angela had been able to match to her father’s approximate hand size. In short, her death had been gruesome. So the whole forensics unit in the Jeffersonian was working their asses off to find this man and girl. They didn’t want yet another child on their cold, steel, tables.

Shivering, Caity sat crouched in a corner, her eyes wide, watching her father on the other side of the room. She didn’t like this new place at all. The rooms were all bare, cold, and filled with two other bad people. Or at least, she sensed they were bad.

Her Daddy had done some bad things. She had seen him go into Emmie’s room at night, and sometimes she would scream. But then she’d be quiet, and the next morning she would have bruises and have to wear long sleeves. Emmie said that Daddy told her sometimes people did bad things, but it wasn’t their fault at all. So Cait assumed that when Daddy did those bad things it wasn’t his fault. He didn’t mean to.

And that’s what she told herself over and over again as her father approached the other girl on the other side of the room. Her name was Isa, and she was a big girl. She was ten. Daddy told her that Isa did bad things. Even so, she still felt scared when he approached her with a belt.

She knew it hurt. Daddy had only gotten angry enough at her and Emmie once to hit them with the belt. They had played ‘run aways’ (Emmie called it that), and it had been very exciting. They had run away into the woods, but Daddy found them the next day and they had both gotten the belt.

After he was done, he turned to her. He walked over like he was lazy, and Cait immediately ran through her mind to check if she had done anything wrong. She didn’t really trust him right now. He usually wasn’t trustworthy enough when he was like this, she had found.

“Caity-girl, Isa was very bad. She ran away. You know what happens when children run away.”

She nodded silently, hoping to avoid his bad mood.

“You be quiet. Or you’ll get the belt.”

And with that, he cornered her, and Caity understood what Emmie had been telling her last week before her vacation. He doesn’t mean to.

Bones was about to break from the amount of pressure building up when she finally found a lead.

“Booth!” She shouted, making him run into her office.

He stood there, and waited for her to speak.

“Where was Lemeux’s old office located?” She asked, needing to know.

“In the old part of Solsterville, but the team ruled it out because it didn’t have copper piping. Why?” He asked, curious as to what Bones was saying.

“I was looking at one of the maps of the area, and down the block there is an old copper parts shop. It was run out of the basement of the building by one of his business associates. And Hodgins checked, the parts sold there could have been what caused the little copper flecks on the body.” She said excitedly. “Booth, I’m 95% sure this is where we should check.”

She didn’t understand. She didn’t know what she had done to deserve this. Caity shivered under the thin sheet on the bare bed. Daddy had taken her clothes with him. Cait, even though she was only almost five, understood that when her Daddy had run his fingers all over her it was not right. He had only done it for a couple of minutes, but it still couldn’t be right. But it wasn’t his fault. He said that she had made him do it. It wasn’t his fault.

She sat in silence, mostly in shock, as Isa carefully watched her. She was older, and knew things that Cait didn’t. But Isa felt sick at what he had done to his daughter. She would have taken it for her. She had already been hurt so much, but Caity, she was really little. And she obviously didn’t understand.

Caity flinched as Isa came to stand by her bed. They could walk around in the room, but being in a basement it had only one way, a door, to escape, and that was locked.

“Hey, don’t cry.” She murmured as the younger girl started to sniffle and tear up.

Isa sat down on the bed and gingerly wrapped her arm around the other girl so that she wouldn’t be startled by the contact. Cait sat stiffly for a few moments, then melted into Isa’s bruised side.

“Someone’s gonna find us. And your daddy will be put where he can’t hurt us. Okay?” she encouraged, lifting up the other girl’s chin so that she could look directly in her eyes. “Someone will-“

They both froze as they heard a commotion upstairs, a thud coming not two seconds after the second bang of a weapon. Time seemed to slow down.

Isa’s eyes widened, she was old enough to realize what that meant, and even Cait knew that the thud meant something. They both waited in silence, then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. They heard a man’s voice yell something, then a woman’s voice, much clearer.

“Caity? It’s okay to come out. You’re safe now.”

Isa realized that they hadn’t seen the door yet and screamed as loud as she could. What if they didn’t find us?

“Clear away from behind the door, I’m going to kick it down, okay?” The man said.

And with a loud crash, the little girls’ saviors had come, just like Isa had said they would.
******************************end chapter 19********************

I hope I dealt with that alright. It's not a light subject, child abuse/molestation. I read something like this when I was 11 in a chicken soup book. I don't think I was any more graphic than that account was, and it was a book for preteens, so I think I did okay. I'm nervous as to how I did.
Let me know what you think. And, just because I'm not Evil, I'll double post. I couldn't leave you at a cliffie like that, it would just be too cruel.
<3

~ sunny jocolor ~

Last edited by BrainySmurf0302 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DAMN ITALICS DISOBEYED :()
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : In somnis veritas
Failure needs excuse. Success needs none.
Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 7 Empty Chapter 20: Safe

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Make sure you read the previous chappie or you won't understand... Smile
And you want to understand, right? Of course Wink

Chapter 20: Safe

“Remember, Bones…” Booth warned, before heading towards the building.

“Guns first. Or at least, yours first.” She sighed, taking out hers.

“Seriously, you need to stop doing that.” He sighed back.

“What?” She asked innocently.

“Bringing your… Oh, never mind. Just stay behind me.” He relented.

They were through the side door with no problem, and the building was eerily quiet. Making sure there was no one in the small room, Booth allowed Bones to enter behind him. He rounded the corner when he heard a scuffle of movement, and saw Lemeaux with his gun, and in a flash Lemeaux pulled the trigger, his shot felt not even a millimeter away from Booth’s left side. Booth didn’t hesitate, and with his sniper marksmanship he hit Lemeaux. Lemeaux hit the ground.

After checking that he was gone, Booth looked around until he found the basement stairs.

There were copper pieces everywhere, hanging off of small hooks. Dust smell was in the air, and the basement smelled dank.

“Bones, down here!” he called. Running down the wooden stairs, they searched the room with no luck.

“Bones, if a small child didn’t want to be found, well, they’re really good at hiding.” He explained when his partner gave him a desperate look. She resumed looking.

“Caity? It’s okay to come out. You’re safe now.” She called, her eyes scanning the room as it was silent for a moment. Brennan and Booth both jumped when they heard a scream, then located where it was coming from, a door that had been hidden by a work table.

“Help us!” A voice sounded. At first they were both confused. That was definitely not the voice of a four year old. Then Booth yelled back.

“Clear away from behind the door, okay? I’m going to kick it down.”

With a crash, Booth had the door down and ran into the room, Bones right behind him. What they saw shocked them for a moment.

There were two.

There was another girl, between nine and twelve, with short, straight dark hair and brown eyes. Next to her was a much younger girl, who, with long and wavy strawberry blonde hair and light more-green-than-blue eyes, looked exactly like the profile of Cait Reid. Neither was wearing clothes. Oh God.

Booth looked over at Bones and decided he should stay back for a moment.

Bones slowly approached the girls, kneeling below their eye level so they wouldn’t feel threatened. Cait drew up the sheets around them, eying her carefully.

“What is your name?” She gently asked the older girl.

“Isabella…” The girl started, then decided she could trust this woman. After all, they had come to rescue them. “Isabella Mammone. This is Caity.” She finished, motioning to the little girl who she was holding protectively. She was still being cautious, just to be on the safe side.

“Okay. Isabella. Caity. We’re here to help you, okay? You’re safe now. That man is Agent Booth. He won’t hurt you, I promise. I know you feel like you can’t trust anyone, but I promise that you are safe with and can trust us.” She looked directly at the girls, waiting for them to answer.

“Okay… we trust you. Did you find our clothes?” Isa asked, reassuring Caity and taking control.

“No… wait a second. Booth?” She asked, looking over her shoulder. “Do you still have Parker’s overnight bag in your car?”

Booth nodded, and ran out, returning a minute later with the bag. Bones searched through the bag, finding one of Parker’s big pajama shirts (after all, Parker was at least three years the girl’s junior) and handing it to Isa, who put it on. She rummaged through the bag a bit more and found a clean shirt and sweatpants for Cait.
“Can I help you?” She asked.

After all, the child was only four. Cait looked at Isa, who nodded, and then nodded to Bones.

“Okay, step forward…” Bones instructed patiently. “That’s it. Now put your other foot in, and…there you go. Now for the shirt. Put your arms through the sleeves…and I’m just going to pull it over your head, okay?”

After Caity was dressed (the clothes were all slightly large on her), Bones tried to find some bottoms that would fit Isa. She finally found a pair, and it helped that Isa was petite, because otherwise they wouldn’t have fit.

Both children now fully clothed, Bones gingerly picked up Cait and put her on her hip so that she could hold Isa’s hand. Booth followed behind them silently as Bones lead them out of the house, and into safety.

I think that this was almost a means of Bones having to deal with her own struggles a bit, just by being in the situation. Again, motherly side of Brennan shows. I think she's alot more maternal than she realizes.
I have to go to sleep. In my little corner of the world, It's 11:08. And I have classes tomorrow. Ugh. XP
Anyways... hope you enjoyed the double posting. Such loyal readers deserve it, definitely Wink
Nighty night!
~ sunny jocolor ~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 7 Empty Re: That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:55 am

I feel rather sad now.....but at least they found them.
I hope we'll get a 'happier chapter' next though.....too much sadness isn't good for my heart Wink

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 7 Empty Re: That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

Post by Laffers18 Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:59 am

I think you handled that really well, knew the situation without too many details. Good job!

I agree with ToZika, need a happier chapter now!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:00 am

Away for the weekend- ugh.
New chappie should be here on monday, sorry for the delay.
I'll write it in my notebook Smile
What sucks is the no internet at th place I'm staying at. Agh.
I'm really glad that you people liked that chapter.... don't worry, I'll make happy stuff this time.
<3
~ sunny jocolor ~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:32 pm

happy stuffs coming tomorrow.... sorry, I just got back today, delayed weekending. Blurgh. It will be necessary to get some thngs out of the way as far as the case, but it's a pretty happy chapter if I d say so my self. REALLY want to post tomorrow... trust me, I hate this non-postage as much as you do XP
~ sunny jocolor ~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 7 Empty Chapter 21 part one of three: Smiley

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Okay. So, I know this extremely short. and it's mean to leave you with cliffies. But I'm not feeling very well and suspect it has to do with my lack of sleep. I love the reviews you give me, and I love to write for you. So enjoy the short chapter 21.

Caity had been given back to her mom, Isa was back to her family. All was good.

Except there was something about the case that made Brennan feel uneasy. Maybe it was because she related to the experiences the children had gone through, or maybe it was a gut feeling. Hah, gut feeling. Booth had had more of an influence on her than she had thought.

She had been distracted all day, barely being able to keep Booth from noticing. Her files had looked insurmountable so she had decided to go home early. Much to the surprise of the people in the lab.

Having brought Angela with her (and to be honest, did she need much encouraging?) they were now sitting on the couch, twiddling their digits. Or was it thumbs? They were twiddling their thumbs. Boredom was killing them but they just hadn't been focused enough to work efficiently.

Angela sighed. She was bored. Bren looked positively in space, her eyes gazing off into the distance. Or, a wall. Angela noticed, glancing behind her. Suddenly, an idea hit her from out of nowhere. Bingo, baby.[i/]

"Bren, do you have any large pieces of paper or cardboard? Like butcher paper?" She asked, drawing her friend's interest.

"Yes, I got some for when Parker comes over if he wants to draw or paint..." Brennan answered, not really sure where Angela's brilliant (as much as people thought to the contrary sometimes, Angela [i] was
supremely smart, but in a different way from Brennan) mind was leading them.

Angela immediately hopped up and found what she was looking for after a couple of minutes. Brennan stared as she spread a huge sheet of paper out on the floor, making it cover approximately 16 square feet. When she had finished that, she squirted the finger paints that she had found next to the paper onto five different plates.

"Finger painting?" Brennan questioned, her face lighting up a little at the idea. She may be rational and logical and all, but she was still a human and every human had a childish side that cannot be denied.

"Yep." Angela grinned, and with that they dove into the paints. So much for boredom.

******************************end part a*******************
Sorry it's so short. And for the kind of evil cliffie. well, not evil, but somewhat teasing.
More will come later! I just need to rest rest rest and hopefully I'll feel better. Hopefully.
I probably won't post tomorrow, seeing as it's BONESDAY!
remember, you're my writeyness! so don't be shy. please review Wink
~Sunnie~ sunny Sleep jocolor
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:26 am

finger painting?
Brennan?
that sounds a little bit unlikely......at least without Booth present to pester her about it first
but I guess you'll have a plan.....and I really want to know what that plan looks like.....

pps

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:13 am

ToZiKa wrote:finger painting?
Brennan?
that sounds a little bit unlikely......at least without Booth present to pester her about it first
but I guess you'll have a plan.....and I really want to know what that plan looks like.....

pps
It actually sounds like "art therapy" to me, and I wonder if that's Angela's intention - like them drawing earlier - using a textual medium like finger paints to get what can't be spoken out of the system, expressing the problem instead of bottling it up.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:39 am

Finger painting............................I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! lol
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:50 pm

SO sorry I haven't posted... I have a few projects that are keeping me unhappily away from posting, agh. I should update by tuesday at least.
words cannot express how much I hate not posting Sad
BLAGH. this makes me sad.
Thank you all for being such loyal readers, I promise I won't abandon this. Which I'm not. It's just that I 'm particularly busy this week. Sad
~A not so sunny Sunnie~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:49 pm

THis afternoon... update coming:)
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:29 am

Whoop whoop!!! Razz
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 7 Empty Chapter 21: part two of three: Messy

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Hey guys. So here's part beee!
I have to sleep. Please Comment, questions, concerns. etc.
My grammar in the author's notes isn't so great huh? XD
Loves to my faithful followers.
~Sunnie~ Sleep sunny jocolor
Chapter 21 part b.

Booth let himself into the apartment and stared. Holy…

They were covered with paint. Not noticing him walking through the door, Angela flicked some bright orange paint at her friend, and Brennan shrieked, scrambling away but laughing almost hysterically. Looking over her shoulder at Angela, she fled away and….

Squish.

“Um, hi, Bones, Angela.” Booth greeted, looking down at the splotch of paint Bren had made when she bumped into him. It was green. Well, that’s going to have to be my new painting shirt…

“Hi Booth! Wish to join our magnificent painting?” Angela crowed with excitement.

It was then that he noticed exactly how much butcher paper covering the floor. All of the furniture was pushed to the side, and almost the whole living room floor was enveloped by it. It was magnificent , she was not kidding.

“I’ll let you two do that… sorry, but a man’s gotta eat.” He charm smiled, and actually, he was hungry. Although his wishes to not get paint all over maybe added to that.

Both Angela and Brennan frowned temporarily. They looked at each other, having a silent conversation with their eyes (it always fascinated Booth to watch them do this), then headed back towards the paper. Booth, his stomach now rumbling, headed towards the fridge.

********************Earlier.********************************

After pushing all of the furniture to the side, Angela and Temperance crouched, huffing and puffing.

“This is the kind of thing that makes me wish that I had a bit more endurance.” Angela chuckled. “In this area.”

“What’s that mean?” Brennan inquired, noting the joking expression on Angela’s face. Hmmm. Reasoning. What were most of the innuendos Angela made about?

Sex. Oh my.

Brennan realized this after a couple of seconds of silence, and cracked a grin.

“Sorry Ange, I have no need to know how long you last in bed. TBI.” Brennan cringed dramatically.

“TMI, Sweetie, its TMI, as in Too Much Information.” Angela informed her, adding: “And approximately five hours, with breaks.”

Angela smiled, Brennan’s expression the exact one she had hoped for. Her friend’s eyes had gone sparkly with mischief, and she saw a glimpse of herself in her eyes. Suddenly, a spatter of paint covered her tee shirt. Squealing in indignation, Angela gave her the death eyes. Her specialty was making specific faces. And as the “death eyes” connected, Brennan started giggling. How un-Brennan like.

Temperance was feeling like a silly child. Actually, she was enjoying feeling like a silly child. She needed to freeze out, like Booth told her to do so often. Her hair was up in a high ponytail, like she occasionally wore it when she was a little girl.

Angela grabbed the plates they had set out and squirted the finger paints on them, the whole rainbow on plates before them, Brennan watched in fascination as Angela took off her socks and stepped onto a plate. Following her example, she slid off her own socks, too. Stepping onto a plate of blue, Tempe could feel the cold slide of the paint in between her toes.

Angela, who had stepped in the red, was now walking all over the floor, which was covered with massive amounts of butcher paper. Her smallish looking feet left a trail of red wherever they went. Then, Angela stopped on the other side of the paper, looking at Brennan expectantly.

So Bones followed, stepping in the opposite direction but keeping her footprints (which were the same size, and, according to Angela, meant they could share awesome shoes) symmetrical to her friends.

Both walking back the exact way they had come, they met in the middle again. After each decided what color they wanted (now it was their hands) they crisscrossed across the paper. Pattern after pattern they followed each other, until Angela “accidentally” got some paint on Brennan, resulting in an all out paint war, and Booth had walked in on it. Thank God. After greeting Booth, they made a truce. With Angela’s spirit and Temperance’s determination, they were at a stalemate. And with that, they resumed their painting.

***********end part b**********************

Nighty night <3
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Sounds like they had fun and were able to let loose for a while.
I hope the next chapter will have some more Booth though, I start to miss him.......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 am

Next part, definitely more Booth... it's a continuation of this. Smile
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:04 am

That sounded like one hell of a laugh! What a brilliant way to spend an afternoon!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 am

Okay Guys. So here's the dilly-o.
Frst, I would like to apologize for not updating for a bit. Many many projects + yours truly = unhappy writer who misses her almost theraputic writing sessions.
Fortunately, I believe I am finished with the majority of my projects fr the time being and will be abe to update soon! I am counting on Sunday night. Whoowee!
I am very tired. So, happy bonesday to all (I liked this episode)!
I will have to fufill my weekly Bones quota in the next eight weks by givng you readers a lot of reading material.
Also, I have been working on the fic I am going to hopefully start in March.
Any suggestions?
Thank you so much for reading.
MORE SOON Very Happy
<3
~
sunny jocolor ~
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil <-not actually angry or devilish myself, but given toniht's eppie.... couldn't resist Smile
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenized Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Thank you Smurf!! I am compliling fanfic to get me through the long long draught. I shall mark sunday off on my fic calendar
sirenized
sirenized

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 7 Empty Chapter 21 part three of threeeee :D Cleaned Up

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Hey. Something that is stuck in my mind. Do any of you watch NCIS? If so, did you notice that Daisy plays the daughter of the supposed dead guy on the eppie 'Slent night'?I just noticed that. It was a duh moment Smile
So... update. here it is. I expect about maybe five more chapters out of this, maybe. Then onto aforementioned (wow that is a long word) *SHINY* NEW fanfic! :] this makes me happy, i think you people might like it, but any suggestions?
Onwards with the fic-ing.
Enjoy!
Went to open document.... Damn microsoft locked the document on me... remnd me to actually register my word program?
Still, I'll write this for you Very Happy

"Agh. Booth?" Brennan called, her elbow raw from scrubbing. Apparently one of the jars had contained the more permanent type of paint. She had had some little samplers, and accidentally grabbed one. The paint wouldn't come off, and she was getting very frustrated.

He poked his head around the corner of the bathroom. Seeing her disguntled expression, he smiled. Unfortunately, this would only piss her off more. But, hey, she was adorable when angry. Just don't tell her that .

"Are you going to help me or what?" She snapped. He was just standing there, looking like a fool. A cute fool, but...

Booth stepped forward, looking at her elbow. He frowned, and her irritable mood disappitated.

"This is about a class five." He announced, the frown gone from his features and now replaced by another grin.

It was infectious. A small smile graced her features, and as she drew her next breath in order to speak, he knew that he had gained her curiosity.

"What scale are you talking about?" She asked, her head tilting a little bit to the side, a couple of auburn strands falling from her ponytail.

"The 'Parker Mess Scale'," Booth laughed, reaching out and tucking her hair behind her ear.

Her breath hitched for a second, and then she laughed, trying to ignore the heat pooling in her lower abdomen at his touch.

Oh God. She needed him. And she couldn't let her fear take hold of her life. So she did what Temperance Brennan does best. She put thoughts in a "box" and continued.

He watched her with interest, as her pupils dilated and her breathing accelerated. Usually this happened when he was around her, but as their laughter faded, there was something different in her eyes. Determination .

His hand was still touching her cheek, where it had drifted and stayed after tucking her hair behind her ear. Realizing, he started to pull away when she grabbed his hand.

"Don't. Please." She murmured, looking into his eyes. She brought his hand back up to cup her cheek, and she leaned into it.

Booth looked at her, trying to read her. He didn't want to rush her. It had been about a month since he had gotten her back. She and Angela were getting better. And he didn't want to set that back, make her more upset.

Not reading anything peculiar, Booth drew her into his arms. She leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder. They stood there for about a minute, until Brennan spoke.

"Kiss me." She pleaded, afraid that he'd say no. "Make me forget." She added, loking up into his honest brown eyes.

"Are you..."

His question was cut short by an assault on his mouth, and after a second of hesitation, he gently matched her more aggressive lips, holding her tight as her toungue passed his lips, exploring. He would let her lead.

Breath shallow, she stared at him once their lips disconnected.

Slowly, she unwrapped her arms from his neck, and grabbed his hand. Leading him into her room, he understood. Backing him up, she pinned him on the wall. Her gaze inspected him, the infamous focus she had at work now focused on him.

"Bones...are you sure?" This time he completed the sentence, looking at her ith concern as she caught his eye.

"Yes. Please, Seeley." She begged, and he shivered at the use of his Christian name.

She pulled his shirt off over his head, running her fingers over his muscular stomach. Then kissing up his jawline, she smiled into his ear.

"Make me yours."

Okily dokily. Bed time oer here in ye olde Boston!
I was wondering how i should go about this.
And no, i did not forget Angela. I promise.
Let me know what you think. I'm Guessing an update on tuesday.
Goodnight/morning!
~ jocolor sunny Sleep ~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:24 am

That was a little bit on the short site.....but still enjoyable.
I like that Brennan is slowly getting back to normal, but I hope she won't take it too far.

Can't wait for more

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:21 am

Loved it as usual (even if it was short!!! LOL).

Looking forward to more.
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenized Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:29 am

BrainySmurf0302 wrote:
Okily dokily. Bed time oer here in ye olde Boston!

You're in Boston too!

I have no idea why that made me happy, but it did

TY for the update! grea as usual
sirenized
sirenized

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:46 am

Sorry peeps for the lack of updates... On vacation, no internet (at one of those cafes now). I'm working on my new fan fic that you sould see about marchish. I will UD on sunday when I get home Smile
And I don't have. Classes monday... So perhaps an update thhen as well ? ;D
See ya soon,
Sunnie
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 - Page 7 Empty Chapter 22: Take it Easy part one of two

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:34 am

Hey I'm baaccckkk!
With a brand new, shiny, chapter. Very Happy
I hope don't disappoint. my word program still isn't working, so this might look abit short.
Enjoy!
"Nope. No. And no."

He was fine with making out like horny teenagers, but there was no way she was getting in his pants, or vice versa.

"Why?" Tempe whined, trying to get her hand out of the big one that was preventing her from completing her mission.

He put his elbow back so that he could sit up. She fell back onto his lap and hooked her legs around his waist.

"Because it won't just go away, Bones. And I don't want to do something that you might regret doing. I don't want you to be anything but happy." Booth answered, praying that she would understand.

She shifted back, sitting so that her legs were crossed. Booth could see her struggle, and watched closely until she closed her eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, but.... wait, did I actually get agreement on that?" Booth's eyes widened, not believing his luck.

She nodded again, this time opening her eyes. "One more month. That's it," She steeled her gaze as Booth started to speak, effectively shutting him up. "And no, it's not open for negotiation."

****************************Angela*****************************

The art prints that Brennan had in her apartment were all Angela's except one. And so the artist studied it, trying to gain insight.

Ocean water lapped on white sanded beach, the sun out and shining. A small cottage was halfway out of the treeline. It's structure was very homey and welcoming, and a small plume of smoke trailed upwards towards the sun. Seagulls wheeled about in the sky, their calls swallowed up by the vastness of the azure expanse.

Angela pondered about this for approximately seven minutes. No clear answers came to her mind, so she got up from the couch and got herself one of those ridiculously healthy tea mixes that Tempe had convinced her to try the day before.
As she was mixing, one word came to her mind :
Home .

****************************end part one************************
Part two coming tomorrow afternoon. Smile
C? C? Q? don't be shy!
sunny jocolor hug
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next