Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

+15
sirenized
Mimo
THX1138
dawnsfire
TempestJo
venzwife
carebear
ReginaPhalange
Laffers18
WhenInRome
DBCrazy
A2BOREANAZ
ToZiKa
Bonesbabe
BrainySmurf0302
19 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 Empty That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Okay everybody. Hello! My name is Sunnie. This is my first fanfic, so please don't send an angry mob after me. Shocked Constructive criticism is appreciated. Praise is welcome, too! I only hope it's good enough to get praise. Very Happy
p.s. this first chapter may be a little disturbing, but the whole thing isn't going to be like that. POV of Angela first.

That's What Friends Are For
--Chapter One: Disaster Strikes----

"Dammit!" Once again, I had dropped my keys walking up the long staircase heading up to my apartment. The weighty grocery bags in my arms wouldn't allow me to pick them up. Way to go, Angela.
"Oh, let me get those for you."
I turned around to see my neighbor, Bill, extending his arms so that I could dump my bags on them. I carefully transferred my bags to his muscley, tan arms and turned around to get my keys. This celibacy thing is NOT good for my mental health. Was I going to start checking out every man I encountered? Apparently.
"Thanks, Bill. I really appreciate it."
I turned around and walked the last few feet to my apartment door. I unlocked the door and directed Bill to where he could dump the forsaken bags.
"Anything for you, Angela." he replied, walking out of the door and heading back to his apartment next door. I shut the door.
I almost didn't catch the continuation of his thoughts. "ANYTHING." he repeated as he closed the door to his apartment.
***************Later that night********************
Breathe. I couldn't breathe. The alarming signal from my body caused my eyes to pop open. Looking up, I screamed, the sound muffled by whatever was covering my mouth. There was a man leaning over my bed, his hands covering my mouth.
"If you scream, I'll kill you. Don't make me use the knife." The voice said.
Recognition dawned on me as I heard that voice. Bill. My head felt like it was spinning out of control, the room spiraling around me. He took his hands off of my mouth, and the room slowly returned to normal.
"Good. Now be quiet." He ordered as he climbed onto the bed. I was frozen, terrified. He ran his hands down my stomach, going to the waist of my pajamas.His fingers hooked onto the waistband of both of my bottoms and pulled them off. At this point I could no longer think, my terror collapsing in on itself. He settled over me and started, whispering my name. But my mind was already too far away to hear.
*************************now Brennan's POV, later*************
I woke up, disoriented. Someone was banging on my apartment door. I glanced at my bedside table. The clock said 6:00 am. The pounding started again. I had to admit to myself, I was alarmed. What would cause any logical person be here at this hour on a Saturday? I stumbled out of bed.
"Brennan! Please open the door!" Angela's sobbing voice called out.
I shot out of the room towards the door, grabbing my robe along the way and throwing it on.
"I'm coming, Ange, hang on!" I shouted. As I opened the door Angela fell into my arms. I caught her, surprised and definitely scared now.
"Ange, what's wrong?" I asked as I sat her down on my couch and locked the door.
I faced her. It was then that I noticed the bruises running up and down her arms. Her hair was messy, and a small trail of almost-dried blood trickled down her face from her nose. Concern overwhelmed me.
"Bill, my n-neighbor..." I had taken a hold of her left hand, and one of her fingers was bent at an awkward angle.
"Oh. my. God. I'm so sorry, Ange..." I started to say, but tears started to run down her face.
" Come on Ange. I'm going to take you to the hospital. I won't leave you, I promise."
We walked to the elevator and then to my car. As soon as I had buckled both of us in, I sped off to the hospital. Instinctively, when I picked up my cell phone I dialed the only person I could think to call.
"Hey, Bones, why call me so early? You miss me?" Agent Seeley Booth answered.
"Hey, I don't have time. I have an emergency. Angela is hurt, badly, Booth. I'm taking her to the hospital right now. I don't know what to do." My voice was edged with panic. A serious tone took over his voice.
"Okay. Just stay calm. I'll meet you there in five minutes." I could hear him slamming his apartment door behind him already.
With that, we hung up. I glanced anxiously over at Angela. She was unconcious, slumped over on the seat like a battered rag doll. I stepped on the gas pedal, wanting to get to the hospital ASAP, because I was actually starting to panic and that would NOT help the situation. The sooner Angela was safe, the better.
So, how was it? reviews, reviews, reviews! I have at least ten more chapters. Do you want them? Comment! sunny ~Sunnie~ sunny

Last edited by BrainySmurf0302 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why evryone else edits. So it will be improved.)
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : In somnis veritas
Failure needs excuse. Success needs none.
Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 Empty For those who were wondering

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Smut for B&B coming up within the next two chapters... Very Happy
for those who were wondering. I will post another chaaaapppterrr * dangles the chapter in front of readers like a juicy steak* Later:D
Oh and also, how do you get a picture on your profile (not the rank one)?

sunny <- a pictograph for my name! Cool Very Happy

Last edited by BrainySmurf0302 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I was mean. sorry. :()
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 Empty Re: That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

Post by Bonesbabe Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 pm

im commenting Smile i like it and want another chapter...and B/B

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 Empty Re: That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302

Post by ToZiKa Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:08 am

Okay first of all, I absolutely hate that I have to hope for other's to review a story, just so I can read on......I think that pressuring everyone into leaving a review, is not really a nice thing to do......you'll find out, that a lot people won't read at all, if they see something like that

anyway......

I liked the start.......although I don't like that Ange is hurt.......your writing is good and I think I might like the story

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:13 am

BrainySmurf0302 wrote:Smut for B&B coming up within the next two chapters... Very Happy
for those who were wondering. once I get two comments I will post another chaaaapppterrr * dangles the chapter in front of readers like a juicy steak*
Oh and also, how do you get a picture on your profile (not the rank one)?

sunny <- a pictograph for my name! Cool Very Happy
i will tell you how to put a pic in your profile as soon as you post another chapter...........hows that????? but thats mean........all you have to do is click on profile......then click on avatar...then choose the pic you want and put in the link.......and tada!!!!!!!!!! its done
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:57 am

Okay, sorry. Really. Sincerely. I won't do that anymore. Another chaper coming tonight. I'm sorry i was mean Sad
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:20 am

BrainySmurf0302 wrote:Okay, sorry. Really. Sincerely. I won't do that anymore. Another chaper coming tonight. I'm sorry i was mean Sad
no need to make a face like that
maybe someone will actually only review if you do that, but I (and I think many others as well) review because they like the story and have something to say about it, not because of blackmail
don't worry about it though, okay?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:45 am

Okay, I won't worry about it. Thank you for being so nice. I'll smile! Because... guess what?
I now have a hour and a half of freeeeeee time because I finished my work early. So, are you guys up to another Chapter? Very Happy Let me hear some noise!!!! I enjoy talking to you peeps. It'll be posted in... Half an hour? I'm gonna start typing it now.
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:40 am

BrainySmurf, good start there. Waiting for more.

And welcome to TheABY!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 Empty New Chapter!!! YAY!!!!! :D

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:37 am

That's What Friends Are For
by Brainysmurf0302
A new chapter... no smut quite yet but some really sweet moments Smile
After all, I wouldn't want it to be rushed. then it doesn't seem like it is real. And that would ruin the effect, i think. Enjoy! thanks for the feedback. it is appreciated.
***The Waiting Game***(brennan POV)
When I parked in the hospital parking lot not five minutes later, Booth was already there and running to my car. I opened the door and stepped out as he reached us. When he saw Angela he stopped and stared, but in one second he recovered from his shock and looked at me with concern radiating from his warm brown eyes.
"Is...is she...?" he stuttered, trying to find the right words.
"Unconcious. Help me pick her up, please?" I said with as much of my cool, efficient, self as I could muster.
"I'll carry her in. You go get the medics, okay?" He glanced at me as he gently picked Angela up in his arms like a feather weight. Actually, with how fragile and breakable she looked right now, Angela could've been a feather.
I ran to the hospital emergency entrance and stopped abruptly at the desk once I was through the doors.
"My name is Dr. Temperance Brennan. I have an emergency. My best friend is really badly hurt. She is unconcious and needs immediate medical attention. My boyfriend is carrying her in now, but she'll need a stretcher." I rushed through the speech quickly, not even noticing my slip up.
The flustered secretary dialed a number and nurses rushed out to meet Angela and Booth, who had gotten about halfway across the parking lot seeing, as Booth didn't want to hurt her by running. The nurses took Angela from Booth's arms and gently put her on the stretcher, wheeling her in and around the corner. I started to follow, but the secretary called out.
"Excuse me m'am? In order to treat her after initial care we'll need you to fill out some forms."
I stopped and got the forms, sitting down in one of the toothpaste colored chairs in the waiting room. I scanned over the papers, and started to fill them out.
Putting the last paper on the desk, I sat down again. I was vaguely aware of Booth sitting down next to me as my shoulders started to shake uncontrollably and a quiet sob escaped my lips. Booth wrapped his arms around me. The tears that were pooled in my eyes slid down my cheek when I closed my eyes and leaned into him.
"Sshhh. Angela's going to be okay, she's safe now." He soothed, like the father that he is to Parker.
After a few minutes, I felt okay enough to lift my face off of his shoulder and look at him. Booth took my face in his hands, using his thumbs to gently wipe away the tears. I froze at this unexpected gesture, then relaxed as he let me go and we both sat back in our seats. I blinked, the full force of my tiredness hitting me like a brick wall. I leaned against the back of my chair and closed my eyes. Of course Angela will be fine. You know, for such a rational person, you should have been able to realize that. But, another thought countered, She's your best friend, and sister that you never had. So of course you have a damn good reason to be upset. Those were my thoughts as I drifted off to sleep.
*********later, still Bren********
"Hey, are you awake? We can go see Angela now. Wake up, sleepy head! Bones?" Booth whispered loudly, shaking my shoulder gently. I slowly opened my eyes. i was looking up at Booth's face, my head on his lap. I sat up quickly, blushing.
"Y..yes, I would like to see Angela now." I stuttered, unsure if he noticed my unease, recovering. We headed down the haalways until we reached the room where Angela was. Cam and hodgins were there, Cam talking to a weak and dazed-looking Angela and Hodgins rambling about some conspiracy theory or the other. I almost laughed at his antics. Cam turned around, hearing our approach.
"Well, good evening, Sleeping Beauty! You were out cold when we walked in. Booth told us he'd shoot us if we woke you, so we decided to let you sleep." She greeted in a friendly tone.
"Booth, it is not necessary to threaten peoples lives just so that I can sleep." I mumbled, even though I was grateful for the extra time it had given me to sleep. A thought hit me. Was I sleeping on Booth's lap when they walked in? Isure hope not. How embarrassing. I started to feel the blood rising to my cheeks. Cam winked at me conspiratorially. Hodgins greeted me with a hug.
"Thank you." He whispered in my ear.
I nodded in acknowledgement, even though I was sure Hodgins knew I would do anything for Angela. Hodgins and Booth wandered over to the TV and started commenting on their favorite sports players.
"Hey, sweetie."
I was pulle dout of my trance by the sound of Angela's voice. I rushed over to her bed and sat on the edge. I was sure to take her good hand.
"Thanks." she rasped, her throat sounding like someone had scratched sandpaper in it, but at the same time it was somewhat nasal.
Angela's other hand was bandaged and her bruises were now fully blossomed, the sickly shades of yellow, purple, and green. Her nose had been cleaned up, but the reason why she was congested probably that her airways were still a little bit constricted.
"None necessary, Angie, you know that." I gave her my most compassionate smile. "How are you holding up?"
"Ummm..." she thought, she was probably still on painkillers. What they do to people is amazing. They numb the pain and cut your IQ in half. Just fabulous.
Cam jumped in.
"Two broken fingers, bruises up and down all over..." At this Cam glanced at me. I nodded, showing my comprehension. I put my "game" face on, as Booth likes to call it, but inside I was seething with anger. Cam continued.
"...cuts on her back, the nose bleed, and two cracked ribs." She finished.
Angela, with an ashamed look on her face, started studying her cuticles like I study bones. I grasped her good hand a little tighter then let go. She looked up from her studies, as if waiting for me to say something.
"Oh, Ange..." I sighed. "Is there anything you need?"
Angela blinked heavily. "Morphine. Or some vodka. Whichever can send me to sleep faster." she smiled just a little bit, closing her eyes.
We all laughed. It was then that I was reassured that she was going to be okay. A nurse came in and gave her a dose of morphine, and with that Angela fell asleep, still holding my hand.
So, whatcha think? I'm sorry about the delay, I had to go somewhere. I'll post chapter three tonight too, If you want.
sunny
[/u][/b]
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:30 pm

alright, not chapter three tonight, sorry to disappoint. I am really tired and somewhat sick. Oh, and I was going to tell you what took so long for me to post. I was writing and I heard a loud bang around the corner, and my roomate Claire squealed. My other roommate Samantha and I ran to see what was wrong... the dummy had decided to make marshmallow fluff in the microwave. Smaaahhtt. So we spent the next hour cleaning the microwave out. Blah. but, se la vie.I l my roommates. they happen to be my best friends from junior high and elementary. Wierd, huh? Samma is obsessed with bones too, hopefully she will make her ABY profile, ttoo!!!!!
I just figured you would want an explanation. RULE #1: never leave Clarisse, Allison, And Samantha alone with cooking appliances. especially Claire.
I will post a chapter tomorrow!!!! <3
sunny ~Sunnie~ sunny
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:04 am

I feel sooooo sorry for Angela.
But Brennan sleeping in Booth's lap was nice....and so far Ange seems to be more or less okay, but we all know that that's not gonna last.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 Empty update on new chapter posting times...

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:55 am

ToZiKa wrote:I feel sooooo sorry for Angela.
But Brennan sleeping in Booth's lap was nice....and so far Ange seems to be more or less okay, but we all know that that's not gonna last.

I feel so bad for Angela too. Kind of wierd considering that for the story I put her in that situation. But true. Ange is okay for now, but I think you got it spot on: It won't last for long.
Anyways, I'm feeling much better so expect another chapter... Or twoo, maybe, if I'm up to it. But at least one more. YayYYY!
~ sunny ~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 Empty New Chapter! :D #3. Enjoy!

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Okey Dokey, folks. Let's see how this goes. I'm watching NCIS tonight, so this probably won't be up until 10 ish. Booth's POV first. Enjoy!
That's What Friends Are For- by BrainySmurf0302

***Chapter Three: In Somnis Veritas********

I watched as Bones slipped her hand out of Angela's. Cam had just left, after we had agreed to shifts, when we would stay with Angela. Hodgins was first shift, but I wasn't worried. Hodgins was a good man, and I seriously doubted that Angela could get up to anything in her current condition. Cam's shift would be the next morning, then Bones, and then I would have the last shift.
"Ready to go?" I asked.
We said goodbye to Hodgins, and walked into the parking lot. Bones was walking by my side, her eyes looking straight ahead as she started to speak.
"Booth, do you understand what happened to Angela?" she questioned.
I nodded. "Of course. I'm not stupid, you know. Or at least not as stupid as you think I am." I said, adding in the last part after a partial pause.
"Okay." Apparently she wasn't in her usual 'bicker' mode. Right now, that suited both of us just fine.
We had reached her car. As she took her keys out of her purse, I snatched them from her. She whipped around, her frustration clearly showing.
"What!?" she snapped.
I sighed, and put my hand up to keep her from saying anymore.
"You obviously aren't in any condition to drive," I commented. I looked her over. Her hair was mussed, she was still in her robe, and she looked like she was going to fall asleep on her feet.
"I'm fine, Booth." She lied. I could see it in her eyes, even though her face didn't betray her emotions. She started to go around the car to get in the driver's side. I went around her and blocked her way. She was starting to look very frustrated.
"Look at me." I demanded, and she froze, her beautiful blue eyes shimmering with impatience.
" I'm driving. Get in the car. You may try to convince yourself, but you're not okay, Temperance." I finished.
Bones huffed, going around the car and slamming the door, hard, as she got in. It was obvious how she felt. I got in, relieved that I had gotten Bones to get in the car at all. I turned the key in the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot. I heard a sigh, and saw Bones lean againtst the window, looking at the passing D.C. cityscape.
***later***
When we were at the door of her apartment, she turned around, finally speaking.
"Thank you, Booth." she mumbled, a piece of stray hair falling across her face. I longed to brush it behind her ear, but I knew better. She would have a fight or flight reaction, and my guess would be flight. She opened the door and went in, starting to shut the door behind her.
"Wait a minute!" I exclaimed, sticking my foot in the way. "I don't have a ride home." I explained. She opened the door, her hands on her hips.
"Fine. help yourself to the fridge and couch, I'm going to bed."
She surrendered, walking down the hallway to her bedroom. I couldn't help but notice her hips swaying as she walked. I started to mentally recite the Hail Mary. This was going to be a lonngggg night.
I was in the middle of finishing the dinner I had made out of the food in Bones' fridge when I heard a scream. I put the plate down and bolted towards the sound.
She was shaking, curled up in a ball. A whimper escaped her lips. She was probably having a nightmare.
"Bones? Temperance, wake up!" I commanded loudly, shaking her shoulders. She popped open her eyes, gasping like she had just ran two miles. There were tears coming out of her eyes for yet another time today.

I sat her up and hugged her. It always made me feel so helpless when I couldn't stop the pain that my loved ones were suffering, no matter how little. I started rubbing her back, like I do when Parker has nightmares. I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap. She was quiet, and leaned into me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, gently. I took that piece of hair that kept falling in her face and tucked it behind her ear. She shook her head no, a silent communication.

"That's okay." I assured her. I knew she would tell me eventually. She always did.
"I'm really tired. And tomorrow scares me. What if Angela..." She whispered, sleepily, me cutting her off.
"Tomorrow's worries are for tomorrow, Angela is safe now. We'll go see her tomorrow. You need to sleep, okay?" I told her. I motioned under the covers. "Get in."

She crawled under the covers and closed her eyes. I slowly started to get up, but she grabbed my hand like she was drowning, like she was afraid for her fears to come chasing back after her once she fell asleep.
"Wait... don't go." She pleaded.
I thought for a second. She needed me. Surely I could control myself...for tonight, anyways. Any other night, probably not. But tonight, yes. I could do that for her.

I went around to the other side of the bed and crawled in next to her. I wrapped my arm around her, holding her hand. I sighed, settling under the warm covers.

Temperance scooched back, snuggling into me. I started mentally reciting the alphabet backwards as I realized she was wearing only a cami and girl boxers.After I felt under control, I closed my eyes. I could feel her body heat all along my chest and under my arm, all the way down to my ankles. I drifted off to sleep. This feels so right.

***********Warning: Don't get your hopes up. the real stuff is coming the next chapter. Bren's POV*********************************************

His touch was like electricity coursing through my veins. Booth chuckled quietly as I arched by back when he ran his hands up and down my stomach.
"Easy, there. We have time." he whispered at my neck.
I reached up and pressed my lips on his, drawing him into a deeper kiss. He shifted onto me, his tongue slipping past my teeth. I put my hands on his muscular hips, anxious to get on with it. Instead, he kneeled, bending down as he pressed his mouth on my chest, between my breasts. I gasped as he took the nipple into his mouth, his tongue rolling it around. He then proceeded to do the same with the other. I squirmed with pleasure under him, more than ready. Booth returned to my lips,his hands entwined in my hair.
"Damnit Booth, stop teasing..." I paused as he ran one of his hands down my side and stopped on my ass. I moaned.
"...and f**k me, for God's sake?"
He grinned at my ear.
"Whatever you say, Temperance." he exhaled into my ear.
I drew in a quick breath as he slid into me. He set a tempo, and I swayed my hips under him. Soon, I could feel a warmth growing stronger. I shuddered. He took the cue and increased his tempo. He whispered one word, close to coming himself.
"Temperance."
With that,the warmth exploded and I cried out. My hips bucked and I dug my fingers into his back as I came. He followed not a second later, and we collaspsed as we came back down to earth.
"I love you, Tempe." he stated, as he wrapped his arm around me.
" I love you, Seely." I replied.
*********POV still Bren********

I woke up with a throbbing between my legs. My panties were uncomfortably damp. I had to clamp my knees together to make it slow. The dream had seemed so real. I could even still feel his arm around me.
It took me a moment to realize that Booth was actually in my bed and that his arm was really around me. During the night it had slipped to the curve of my waist, his hand on my stomach, my cami had probably slipped up a little during the night. I sighed, and knowing he was still there, drifted off to sleep. I would have to tell him something in the morning. There was a reason, in somnis veritas. There is Truth in Dreams.

*******************end of chapter 3...********
So, Ideas? Comments? reviews? You likey? I'll post the next chapter tomorrow, It's getting a little late. And I'll need my energy to write tomorrow! Hope you people enjoyed it Very Happy
~ sunny ~

Last edited by BrainySmurf0302 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I missed a whole paragraph! oops :O)
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 Empty Hey

Post by WhenInRome Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:23 am

Hey sweetie! love your fic, though ive of course read it in our dorm so many many times before. i promise i wont tell anyone the rest.... Twisted Evil

WhenInRome

Number of posts : 6
Say What You Want : "All's well that ends well."
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:30 am

Welcome at the ABY WhenInRome!
I guess you are one of the room mates?
I hope you have fun around here!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by WhenInRome Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:50 am

yes, and thank you so very much, im sam.

WhenInRome

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:46 am

Yayyy!!! Samma's on the ABY! Welcome, welcome, welcome! (Notice how I do this as I am across the couch from you. sad, really. Very Happy )
I wanted to say a late thank you for all of the welcomes I have gotten. Here, I do feel very welcome. You'll soon learn that Samantha is just as much of a Bonehead as we are. I feel so proud. Introduced it to her, now we share the disease ( the best disease you could ever wish for)! And, unfortunately, Claire can't stomach the dead bodies. She's more of a gossip girl type ( I honestly dislike those types of shows, no offence intended, forensics full steam ahead!!!).
Anyways, I'm sorry to say that there will only be a half of a chapter tonight. I'm starting to feel sickish again. Hopefully my boyfriend will bring over some soup Very Happy Yummy ( the soup,not the BF [well...], wiseguys).
~sunny~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:25 am

you know, I just now realized that I didn't actually review the last chapter.....

sorry

well I liked it and I can't wait for them to have that talk about dreams....
just one thing, not sure, if it was just a one-time thing either
but his name is Seeley not Seely, I know that a lot peeps on ff.net use seely, but that's just wrong

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:02 am

sorry i haven't posted... i was really sick. I think mebbe it was my sinuses. it's going around. A post tonight, i promise.I'm feeling muchhh better Very Happy I'll change it to Seeley. Not Seely. I just saw that alot in other fanfics. actually, Seeley makes more sense. Thanks! They will have that talk about dreams... hehehe. Wink

~ sunny ~ -Sunnie-
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 am

Just read this, v.v.v. good. Looking forward to more
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

That's What Friends Are For- Rated t+/m (fluffersmutter!), written by BrainySmurf0302 Empty New Chapter!!!! #4, rated M for SMUT!

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Thanks Dylan, ToZiKa ( tony ziva kate?? maybe idk)! I loveee it when you peeps comment. It motivates me as a writer. Wink Anyways, here's the chapter you've all been waiting for. Sorry it took me so long to post, i just couldn't seem to get it right, but this I think is muchhh better than the ones I've been writing this weekend. Nothing but the best for you people Very Happy Here it goes.... \

That's What Friends Are For - by BrainySmurf0302
note: this chapter is rated M...

Chapter Four: What's for Breakfast? Confessions.*****Booth POV******

I opened my eyes, surveying the scene before me. The covers were in disarray, my shirt was thrown in a corner somewhere, and the door to her bedroom was closed. Oh, yeah, Bones. She was lying practically on top of me, sound asleep. I was on my back, and her head was on my chest. Bones' long, elegant legs were tangled with mine. She shifted, and I stifled a small groan as she moved against my, um, more sensitive parts. Not like she was hurting me or anything. Actually, much the opposite. I drew in a breath and thought about how I was going to get her off of me without waking her. I gently removed my legs from hers and shifted her upper body back onto the bed. The process took several minutes. Finally, I was able to sit up and take a look at her. Her auburn hair was spread across the pillow, framing her head and shoulders. Bones looked so peaceful when she was asleep. I knew she would not look like this when she woke up. It was almost as if sleep erased all of the worries of the day off of her face. My gaze traveled away from her face and to her body. Her bottoms hung low on her hips and her stomach was exposed from her cami bunching up from the night. I drew in a breath as a feeling overtook me. This feeling was what I confessed at every mass: lust for my partner. I had fantasized about her many times, and seeing her had brought that feeling back, except this time it was real. I reached a hand out to brush across her exposed back before I realized what I was doing. My fingers traced thier way down her spine. Her skin is so soft. I was brought back to my senses when she shuddered, although she was still asleep. Repentant, I pulled her cami back down to cover her stomach and back. I got up and walked across the room, putting my shirt back on and walking out of the room. I would have to be more careful.

*****Brennan POV***************************

Mmmm. The smell of cooking, savory food, is what I woke to. Booth must have gotten up to make breakfast. I was a bit disappointed, I had wanted to wake up first and see him sleeping next to me. I had fantasized about him before, but that would have been the...what is the saying?...piece on the cake? I quickly sat up and quietly hopped out of bed. I remembered what I was going to tell him. But first, the bathroom. My bladder felt like it was about to explode. I tripped going into the bathroom, landing hard on my knees and palms. Owwwdammitmotherof...oww. I heard footsteps behind me, and scrambled to get up.
"Are you okay?" he asked me, with an amused look on his face. He was wearing his shirt now.
"Well, nothing's broken, although it will probably bruise pretty badly later." I replied.
He laughed. " A simple yes would do, Bones. Breakfast is almost ready."
Booth turned around and went back down the hallway to the kitchen. I finished in the bathroom and walked down the hall. I was thinking about my dream as I walked into the kitchen (probably NOT the best idea). Booth was already chowing down on the eggs and toast he had made. I sat down across from him silently and started filling my plate. He looked up.
"Do you want to talk about it?" he questioned.
I got temporarily lost in his warm brown eyes before I could muster the power of speech.
"They were about you." I whispered.
He put down his fork and gave his full attention to me.
"They?" he inquired, a confused look on his face.
"The first one was... horrible. You had left me, and I was all by myself. I tried to find you, but you weren't anywhere." I elaborated.
Booth reached across the table and gave my hand a squeeze that set my heart racing.
"Bones, I would NEVER leave you. Not in a million years." He stated.
I smiled, a little bit nervous, but reassured. I played with his fingers, which seemed to surprise him.
"The second one was MUCH better, though." I raised my eyebrow, still grinning to imply what I meant.
His stare got very intense, and he studied my face. Booth slowly took his hand out of mine and lifted it up to rest against my cheek. I drew in a breath. This was going much better than I had planned.
"Like this?" he whispered.
"Yes, but more." I whispered back, leaning across the table, giving him a good look at my chest. I gently pressed my lips against his and pulled back, looking at his face. Booth's eyes darkened with what could only be desire.
We both stood up at the same time and I gasped as he pushed me up against the counter, his mouth closing over mine. I opened my mouth and let out a small moan as he put one hand in my hair and the other on my ass. Hot damn. This man knew what I liked. My hands were already removing his shirt as we sank to the ground. His toungue slipped into my open mouth and deepened the kiss. My back was against the cool floor as he got on top of me. Booth stopped for a second and looked at me as if asking for permission. A little noise of dissapointment from me was all it took as he leaned down and sprinkled kisses down my neck. I reached down and pulled my cami over my head. I pressed my chest against his, and he ran his hands over my now completely uncovered waist, stomach, and breasts. He shuddered and drew the nipples into his mouth one at a time, making me whimper.
"Oh God." I whispered.
I could feel the warmth spread through my body as he pressed his whole body against me, his lips now on mine. I was slightly confused. Wasn't it a bit early?
Apparently not. My body felt like it was on fire as I came, my back arching and un arching as a loud moan escaped my lips. An amused smile played on Booth's lips as he pulled back, watching me.
"Did you really just...?" he started, a grin still wide on his face.
As the intensity faded enough that I could form a coherent thought, I answered, looking uncertainly up at him.
"Yeah..." I answered his unfinished question, somewhat embarassed. My pants weren't even off yet.
"So you were that turned on, huh? Let me show you what you do to me." he growled. Was it possible for him to make me more horny than I already was? Yes. He removed his pants and boxers in one quick motion. In another second my bottoms were off, too. He started to lean back down to start kissing me again, but I caught him by surprise and flipped him back onto his back, me on top of him now. He sighed with displeasure. I dropped a kiss on his lips and settled myself onto his hard arousal, grinding against him. He groaned and tryed to pull me down but I remained where I was. I held up a finger to his lips.
"Bed. Now." I commanded.
His breath quickened and I could see he was already close to coming, my hips still against him. He obviously likes my assertive side... I didn't even get to finish that thought as he quickly stood and lifted me over his shoulder, heading towards the bedroom. The door shut behind us, and we settled onto the bed, leaving two plates of cold toast and eggs behind in the kitchen.
***********end chapter four*************
SOooo. Comments? Questions? You likey? I'm not in much practice writing smut, hopefully that was okay Smile Chapter five will come tomorrow or tuesday. Yay!!!!
~ sunny ~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:09 am

Geez!!!

* faints*

Love it! Just...love it. Chapter 5 is where?!?!?!
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:11 am

You got that right Sunnie
ToZiKa stands for TonyZivaKate......it's an old name though....I don't really like Kate anymore.......but everyone around here just calls me Toz anyway.

Hmmmm hot........and steamy........and nice......
I was just wondering why she fell.....maybe we'll get back to that later.....or was it just 'for fun'?
Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by WhenInRome Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:32 am

Amazing, sweetie. Write/ Type more!!!!!

WhenInRome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next