Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Scoop

+13
ToZiKa
ReginaPhalange
heirofloki
MoonlightGardenias
mereva
loserette
TinkonBrink
i_heart_bones
HeyHey
THX1138
dawnsfire
anteater
willgirl
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ausiello Scoop Empty Ausiello Scoop

Post by willgirl Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Question: What's this I here about a Booth and Brennan kiss on Bones? Confirmation, please! --Molly
Ausiello: Series creator Hart Hanson confirms that a season-opening smooch "was scripted," but adds, "I'm in no way confirming that it was a sincere scripting. Could have been a way to identify leaks." Now, as someone who's been in this situation before, here's what you need to do next, Molly: Get in touch with your mole and tell him to pack his bags, grab his passport and get the hell out of the country. They're onto him!

*Speculate Away!*
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Scoop Empty Re: Ausiello Scoop

Post by anteater Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:17 pm

I had a feeling it was fake, and now I am pretty positive the kiss is something HH wrote to stir the pot and never intended to have in the show. After EitB, I take everything they say with a grain of salt and can't wait until September to find out!
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:01 pm

can't say as I'm surprised, either...*sigh* I read that side, and there was something a little off. Suspect So I won't be surprised either way. Thrilled to death if real, tho--don't get me wrong!

Didn't I hear that some fake sides were put up back in S2, btw? I think it was for Glowing Bones.

queen

And I take this is why we aren't supposed to tweet HH? Can't reveal our sources!
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:13 pm

You know if the bastard keeps fucking with us like this it's just a matter of time before someone, not saying who, get's a little fed up with his bullshit and has some broken nosed knuckle draggin' mothers to pay a little visit and educate the man on exactly how pissed off I am getting.

king RM

Not saying it'd be me, just saying someone who knows someone who knows how to contact some low browed muscle types and wouldn't mind dropping five large to see it happen.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:31 pm

But, but, they KNOW that fans read sides and they KNOW where those sides come from (Showfax). What would possibly be the logic in pissing off the fans by doing this? - they have to know it's damaging after the finale to lead people to believe one thing and do another. Sigh. Why does he feel the need to mess? Who gives the sides to Showfax anyway? I always assumed it would be someone on the show who knew what they were doing!

Even if they wanted to see, just for funsies, how far these rumours spread after a sides release, I hardly think it's a good idea to piss the fans off again.

Still, it's not denied, which in the crazy world of HH double speak with a twist, means it probably will happen.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Yeah, well like I said, if he keeps this shit up I'm talking to my buddy Nick who's got to have some contacts in LA, and then it's time for HH to take a ride.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Don't hold back--tell us how you really feel, O king

queen

no HH--wouldn't that mean no more Bones?
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:53 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Don't hold back--tell us how you really feel, O king

queen
Oddly enough no one's ever accused me of holding back - in fact my roll among my group of friends is to say what everyone else is thinking but usually too polite to say (trust me, it's not always as fun as it sounds, especially when you're taking point on the impromptu 'intervention'). I don't know how that happened of course, I mean normally I'm such a quiet, retiring fellow, never one to voice a strong opinion. heh.

no HH--wouldn't that mean no more Bones?
I didn't say it'd be a permanent. You can break a lot of things without killin' him. Kneecaps, for example. Maybe giving him a something that ached in cold weather to remind him not to mess around with my *cough* our emotions like that, it could be a good thing.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Haha i knew it! good on Hart for doing it though. Would get kinda annoying with sides being released for the show you work so hard to keep suspenseful...

Doesnt mean ill stop reading them as they come Razz
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh! affraid
That's IT! I'm gonna kidnap HH! Take him to a deserted warehouse, tie him to a chair...and read him fan fic and play songs from the musicals at him until he cracks. Very Happy
Seriously, the next spoiler Mr Ausiello breaks on Bones will be along the lines of "New Scoop! Temperance Brennan is a Forensic Anthropologist!"...and still I'll be like...HA! Nice Try! Tut! I'm not falling for THAT one! No Next you'll be telling me Booth works for the FBI! Razz
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:33 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhh! affraid
That's IT! I'm gonna kidnap HH! Take him to a deserted warehouse, tie him to a chair...and read him fan fic and play songs from the musicals at him until he cracks. Very Happy
Seriously, the next spoiler Mr Ausiello breaks on Bones will be along the lines of "New Scoop! Temperance Brennan is a Forensic Anthropologist!"...and still I'll be like...HA! Nice Try! Tut! I'm not falling for THAT one! No Next you'll be telling me Booth works for the FBI! Razz
Relax Tink, Im gonna talk to Nick, Nick will talk to a few friends, and HH will be dealt with. Hey, you don't need knees to write, right?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:10 pm

THX1138 wrote:Relax Tink, Im gonna talk to Nick, Nick will talk to a few friends, and HH will be dealt with. Hey, you don't need knees to write, right?

king RM

No No No kneecaps required. Tell "Nick" that realistically you only need one finger to type as well...just...you know...in case HH has a high pain threshold? Twisted Evil
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 pm

That's what I suspected... Like I said in an earlier post only the last two lines in the script would have had to be fake to create the whole buzz. But what I don't get is this: only the real-die hard-true-hardcore BONES fans read the sides. Hence, they are the ones that will get screwed again. And I have to say it would be really mean to piss off THESE fans again... B/c I guess there's only so much disappointment these people can take...

Last edited by loserette on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:42 pm

WHAT?!?! affraid affraid affraid That's...mean. Just plain, simply mean. "To identify leaks..." Are we in a high school here?! Stupid.
Tinkon, I'm with you. *dusting my old CDs with 'Cats' and 'Phantom'* And don't forget your famous poisoned cookies! He could savor them right after 'talk' with Robert's "Nick"...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 pm

This is ridiculous.

Okay, I get the need to identify who leaks things to the press/spoilerhounds, but the frak on Hart. You DON'T make a BB kiss to be the thing that figures that person out. If you KNOW these things will get leaked you know what fan reaction will be, and you'd be stupid if you didn't know we'd be mad if it never happens.

Although...him and his double speak and finding the way to twist a truth so we don't really know what he means, it very well could happen. After all, someone alive does get hurt in the premiere, and supposedly it's Brennan. It could very well still happen.

I just...the man has to be sitting back laughing at all of us in his office right now. Or later once the sun is up over there. It's pointless. Why do something like this? *is really frustrated*
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:24 pm

MoonlightGardenias wrote:This is ridiculous.

Okay, I get the need to identify who leaks things to the press/spoilerhounds, but the frak on Hart. You DON'T make a BB kiss to be the thing that figures that person out. If you KNOW these things will get leaked you know what fan reaction will be, and you'd be stupid if you didn't know we'd be mad if it never happens.

Although...him and his double speak and finding the way to twist a truth so we don't really know what he means, it very well could happen. After all, someone alive does get hurt in the premiere, and supposedly it's Brennan. It could very well still happen.

I just...the man has to be sitting back laughing at all of us in his office right now. Or later once the sun is up over there. It's pointless. Why do something like this? *is really frustrated*
Because the man's a sadist? Five bucks says HH was that special little boy who pulled the wings off of butterflies, the kind of kid that the teachers knew not to trust alone with the classroom guinea pig, the sort of child that pushed the little ones down steps when no one was looking. I'm really begining to dislike the man.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:59 pm

Whoa. Haai there hostility, good to see you...

Guess I'm the only one who's perfectly okay with this...? Uh, ok.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:18 am

I don't believe Hart when he said they may have put it in to "identify leaks". Evil or Very Mad I still think it was part of the plan from the beginning (after that finale where the fans got screwed over, they owed us a pay off) and now they're just trying to cover their tracks by saying it may be fake. They can't be happy that the word got out.

He knows heads will roll they continue to string us along with no B&B action at all. Suspect
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:20 am

I'm not THAT upset, it's just...after everything, I don't get the point of posting a fake spoiler. I had a feeling something was up, because how often does an actual conversation/BB moment get released? I don't know. I'm not sure how I feel, really. Just kind of frustrated.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 am

I actually am not as upset as I seem, just venting spleen. Since I don't trust the man to begin with I'm not as dissapointed as I could have been. Doesn't stop me from wanting to call Nick though.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

I'm just confused to why after the strong negative reaction by fans and the TV reviewers to EitB (which HH knows about) why he would want to "identify leaks" with a B&B kiss. You could easily do it with other things not associated with B&B (character death, picking an intern, etc.) that would not get fans as upset when finding out it wasn't true. It just seems like another way to really upset the hardcore Bones fans, which doesn't make sense to me at all. *frustrated*
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:29 am

You know what? I still think the kiss is real. I don't know why and I know chances are I'm only setting myself up to be disappointed, but I just get a feeling. I know Hart has said he'll never directly say when big plot moments happen (and yeah, obviousl a kiss isn't a huge deal BUT seeing as they've only done so once before and that was only blackmail, I'm going to file this under that category)...he didn't flat out say it wouldn't happen. Am I placing too much faith in him? Probably. I just think that maybe we shouldn't nix the idea yet. Maybe.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 am

Wow, lots of heated arguments over this one. I think Hart is just joking around to get a rise out of people, whether there is a kiss or not.

I hope there isn't! (I know, I'm in the minority!)
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 am

I'm just confused as to the reasoning behind folks NOT wanting them to kiss. No sex I can understand, the whole UST thing, but a kiss is not sex, and it would only add to the UST. No relationship stays in limbo forever, the longer they're stuck at the 'just partners, just friends' stage, the less likely they're getting together becomes and honestly these things have a shelf life - HH can move too late and suddenly no one cares if they're together, in fact he can do it late enough that people wouldn't care if Booth was doin' Brennan in her office with Angie cheering them on. It's a fine line between maintaing the status quo and stagnation. No kiss is really flirting with the latter IMO.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 am

Risking willingly all kinds of insults being thrown my way, I have to say that I really don't understand what all the fuss is about.
ALL WRITERS do things like that for their show!
That's why you either should read Spoilers and live with it or keep away from them.
The only purpose of those spoiler-news is to draw attention to a show.
But if they tell you everything that will happen in the next 3 episodes and tell you how it happens and why, why should you even bother watching anymore?
All this rumors about having them kiss or not having them kiss, is just a way to keep the viewers interested and maybe to get some informations about what should be done in future epis.
*ducks away and hides in the last corner hoping that RM and his 'friend' don't find her, because those two seem to be out of their minds*

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next