Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Ausiello Scoop

+3
bones206
HeyHey
willgirl
7 posters

Go down

More Ausiello Scoop Empty More Ausiello Scoop

Post by willgirl Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Question: Thanks for the Bones scoopage last week, but it still hasn’t quenched my thirst. Got any more juicy gossip for me? —Bree
Ausiello: Here are two scoops about the Sept. 17 season premiere: The episode features a time jump that’s longer than two weeks but less than six months. And an MRI holds the answer to one of the show’s biggest questions.

Question: Is Roxie gone for good on Bones? I hope so. I want Angela with Hodgins. —Claire
Ausiello: “Rosie is out of the picture for now,” confirms series creator Hart Hanson, who adds that “Angela and Hodgins belong together every bit as much as Booth and Brennan — perhaps more. And they will get there. But it’ll be a rough, rough road.”
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

More Ausiello Scoop Empty Re: More Ausiello Scoop

Post by HeyHey Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Thanks for posting. Very Happy

These two words bother me: 'perhaps more'. I really don't see that.

Booth and Brennan are constantly referenced as 'complements', 'two halves of the same whole', 'the center', soul-mates etc. etc. I don't see that with H/A. In fact, I feel like their time to 'catch fire' has well and truly passed. (thanks writers ;-D). I wouldn't object to seeing either of them with other people.

Interested in the MRI though.

Why isn't it September yet? There seems to be an awful lot in this first episode!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:26 am

UGH! I wish so badly I could time jump to Sept. 17th!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:08 am

I think we should be worried about this MRI.......it didn't sound too bad, but I guess it must have something to do with Booth's tumor and his confusion after the coma.....so yeah I'm slightly worried.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was worried about the MRI. Maybe we won't be done with Booth's illness as fast as we thought. Sad

"perhaps more" - hmmm... no. Rolling Eyes I hope Angela and Hodgins do get together again, though. They're a cute couple.
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 am

I don't really care about Ange and Jack......it would be nice, but I always have a main ship......so B and B come first......if something happens with the rest of them okay, if not...well.....I won't start crying either

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:22 am

What I'm afraid of though is that they might try and use this to explain away what Booth feels for her. Granted, it's his health and everything we need to be worried about, but still. I don't want them to be like "Well, [insert medical term here] happened, and so you only THINK you love her.". That's the worst plot device/put off, so I'm really hoping that's not the way they phrase it.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:38 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:What I'm afraid of though is that they might try and use this to explain away what Booth feels for her. Granted, it's his health and everything we need to be worried about, but still. I don't want them to be like "Well, [insert medical term here] happened, and so you only THINK you love her.". That's the worst plot device/put off, so I'm really hoping that's not the way they phrase it.

I have to say this would be one of the very few things that would make me VERY mad. Especially if it's an established character that implies that Booth only thinks he loves her, because pretty much all of the main characters on the show have either implied that B&B belong together or have come right out and said it, so it would be a terrible continuity error to say otherwise. But I choose to have faith that they don't go down this route, I'd much rather see him try and figure out how to deal with the fact that he is IN love with her ( Kiss her you fool Smile )

Back onto the original topic, I think the MRI is probably just to clear up the fact that yes they did get all of his cancer and he's fine ( ie. no brain damage)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum