Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Scoop ~ Is It Over For B&B?

3 posters

Go down

Ausiello Scoop ~ Is It Over For B&B? Empty Ausiello Scoop ~ Is It Over For B&B?

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Relax, Bones fans. Take a deep breath. It’s going to be okay. Although it seemed like tonight’s 100th episode forever closed the door on a Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz) relationship — she basically rejected his romantic overture — the show’s producers insist the opposite is true.

“I think it opens it up in a whole new way,” maintains executive producer Stephen Nathan. “It gives us some history, which allows us to see all the additional possibilities that could occur between the two of them.” Adds series creator Hart Hanson: “We aren’t nervous about making them a couple, but we want it to play out in a way that is realistic for these two and that will make fans happy.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Scoop ~ Is It Over For B&B? Empty Re: Ausiello Scoop ~ Is It Over For B&B?

Post by jjrobinson73 Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:18 am

I liked this article!!! When I read it I was like...THANK GOD! Some one with sense!!!! LOL!! I can see this being good people! I mean...heck...I thinkhe writers went over to the FF stories and picked up one of the angsty ones!!! LOL!!

Can't wait for next week! I am telling you....HH and the crew are GENIUS's for doing this!! I am hooked...and I know I will be dreading the summer hiatus!!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Scoop ~ Is It Over For B&B? Empty Re: Ausiello Scoop ~ Is It Over For B&B?

Post by southerngirl Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 am

that last line of the article made me very happy- I agree if you push it a relationship between the two of them would have been all wrong- even though we have been waiting 5 years- a guess good things come t0 those who wait

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down