Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Scoop

+13
ToZiKa
ReginaPhalange
heirofloki
MoonlightGardenias
mereva
loserette
TinkonBrink
i_heart_bones
HeyHey
THX1138
dawnsfire
anteater
willgirl
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ausiello Scoop - Page 3 Empty Re: Ausiello Scoop

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:34 am

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
MoonlightGardenias wrote:Oh. Sorry. It's a term I use in another fandom. Sorry.

It's Spree. Spoiler Free. Yes. Oops. Embarassed
w00t! I called it, and my deductive powers are vindicated! Who's king baby? Me, dat's who!

king RM
That occurred to me, along with a couple other possibilities that I will not divulge! So, me being me, I had to ask, otherwise I'm apt to make embarrassing mistakes. Embarassed

No worries, MG, and besides, you made the king's day! Wink
whoa! Now you got divulge 'cause I'm confused and you know us men when we're confused - which is like 90% of the time - we, um....okay see I'm so confused I forgot where i was going with this. So spill already, pleeeeease?

king RM
Oh no you don't!! I could practically patent my own shade of rouge as many times as I've embarrassed myself in front of you! I'm learning to be even more careful.
(Besides I'm still trying to figure out what triggered the other ideas ... nada!)
But Sherrryyy! That's why you're my favorite! Laughing *sigh* Fine, I'll just go sulk then, and maybe get a fresh drink, it's cocktail time afterall and I've got Frank's greatest hits in, and maybe I'll finish up a few chapters and send to my favorite person to beta for me...maybe.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:09 am

i love hart!!

that whole scene was corny to me. no offense but the tarot cards and the just in time saving.

ill be glad if its fake.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:24 am

Well, I'm glad I could make the king's day. Wouldn't want him to be in any kind of mood. Laughing

But really though...what were we talking about? Oh. Yeah. I dunno, I guess we'll have to see for sure when the episode airs. It's bad enough Booth actually consults a psychic on his and Brennan's love life. (And the devil card? What is that about? Fate intervening or something like that? Hopefully.)
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Actually, Booth sometimes gets hauled into things. Without seeing the entire scene, I couldn't say what it was, but I can just see him standing there, rubbing the back of his neck, a "I can't believe I'm doing this" look on his face as she turns over cards. And he does know something about the Tarot--see Knight/Grid--even if it's just what they look like. I'm not entirely sure he's supposed to believe in them; somehow my Catholic education slid over some of the more esoteric things. All I know is my mother banned Ouija boards! And this is not to say that individual Catholics don't believe in such things.
Rob, you know? Anyone else?

Maybe he's listening because the fortune teller was right about something in the beginning--that often brings belief.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:27 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Actually, Booth sometimes gets hauled into things. Without seeing the entire scene, I couldn't say what it was, but I can just see him standing there, rubbing the back of his neck, a "I can't believe I'm doing this" look on his face as she turns over cards. And he does know something about the Tarot--see Knight/Grid--even if it's just what they look like. I'm not entirely sure he's supposed to believe in them; somehow my Catholic education slid over some of the more esoteric things. All I know is my mother banned Ouija boards! And this is not to say that individual Catholics don't believe in such things.
Rob, you know? Anyone else?
Yep, the Church considers Tarot card reading to be a form of idolatry, specifically it's a form of false worship that embraces false prophesying and spiritualism not related to God the Father, Christ, the Holy Spirit or the Church. As a Catholic (and a devout one at that) it rings false that Booth would be there at all, however, if he was pulled into the tent for another reason I can see his interest being peaked. Recall The Body in the Morgue? His disdain for Voodoo was evident, but he didn't hesitate to accept it's power during the case.
Maybe he's listening because the fortune teller was right about something in the beginning--that often brings belief.
I can see that, even though he knows it's wrong his interest is peaked and he succumbs to temptation.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:47 pm

But the fact that it's that card. I mean, yeah of course Bren's life is on the line and all that. However, the bitter fangirl in me can't help but wonder if it's HH's evil way of saying "Haha...and you thought they would actually happen. Riiight."

I don't hate him, really...I'm just frustrated with the stagnancy of BB's relationship and all the doublespeak.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:00 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:
I don't hate him, really...I'm just frustrated with the stagnancy of BB's relationship and all the doublespeak.

Well, I DO hate him. He's an ass that needs to just STFU if all he's doing is yanking our chains everytime he opens his mouth.
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:20 am

moonlightbones wrote:Well, I DO hate him. He's an ass that needs to just STFU if all he's doing is yanking our chains everytime he opens his mouth.
Laughing Tell us how you really feel there mlb. heh

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:32 pm

THX1138 wrote: Tell us how you really feel there mlb. heh

king RM

Hey, that's my line! Smile

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 am

THX1138 wrote:
moonlightbones wrote:Well, I DO hate him. He's an ass that needs to just STFU if all he's doing is yanking our chains everytime he opens his mouth.

king RM

Sorry, King Robert. LOL....hope you don't throw me in the dungeon. Wink
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 am

moonlightbones wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Sorry, King Robert. LOL....hope you don't throw me in the dungeon. Wink
Never, it's just usually me that's venting like that. I was nice to have the co-owner of my brain vent instead. Laughing

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 am

LMAO. Yeah I have noticed that we definitely agree on the finale. It;s so nice to know I'm not alone in my hate of that episode.
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:24 am

moonlightbones wrote:LMAO. Yeah I have noticed that we definitely agree on the finale. It;s so nice to know I'm not alone in my hate of that episode.
It's pretty much the two of us, and maybe a couple more. I think we might have enough for a club but not enough for really cool t-shirts.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 am

Okay, moonlightbones, what's the avi say?? I love the Adorkable!

I want to voice my feelings about the finale. I loved it!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:36 am

I liked it...kind of. It was nice seeing them happy and in love, and basically all of those things. BUT--IT WASN'T REAL. I'd love to think Booth and Brennan would actually discuss it next season and-GASP-make actual progress in their relationship, but with these writers, you never know.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:I liked it...kind of. It was nice seeing them happy and in love, and basically all of those things. BUT--IT WASN'T REAL. I'd love to think Booth and Brennan would actually discuss it next season and-GASP-make actual progress in their relationship, but with these writers, you never know.
And now were at the point where I usually get up on the soapbox and start to bellow about how we were screwed and if they keep this crap up we'll see them still dancing this dance in season six and no one will care because the relationship is past it's sell by date... I'm stopping now.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:41 am

THX1138 wrote:
MoonlightGardenias wrote:I liked it...kind of. It was nice seeing them happy and in love, and basically all of those things. BUT--IT WASN'T REAL. I'd love to think Booth and Brennan would actually discuss it next season and-GASP-make actual progress in their relationship, but with these writers, you never know.
And now were at the point where I usually get up on the soapbox and start to bellow about how we were screwed and if they keep this crap up we'll see them still dancing this dance in season six and no one will care because the relationship is past it's sell by date... I'm stopping now.

king RM
How many times have we done this dance now??? Razz Razz
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:45 am

THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Yeah. I know it's been said before, so...I guess it's not really worth repeating. Lesson: Don't set your hopes too high. In fact, try and set them lower, so you won't be disappointed.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 am

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM
How many times have we done this dance now??? Razz Razz
Enough that it no longer holds any romance no matter how much I dip, spin, flip or twirl y'all. That is to say, too many. *sigh*

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:16 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:Yeah. I know it's been said before, so...I guess it's not really worth repeating. Lesson: Don't set your hopes too high. In fact, try and set them lower, so you won't be disappointed.
Nah, I wasn't meaning to discourage others from ranting. I was just thinking I need to come up with a rant code book so I could see this thread and go. "14, 31, and 22" and then be done with it and people could look that up and say, Ah,

14=HH screwed us out of genuine relationship growth by wasting a perfectly good season finale with a mediocre AU dreamination (dream/hallucination) that gave us NO actual realtionship growth and ended with a totally lame "Who are you?". What crap.

31=If they keep this up we're going to be through season five waiting for them to kiss again and it's totally unrealistic that they could go five whole years with what, one freakin' kiss and that one being a setup by a 'puckish' prosecutor? They're worried about losing UST they should be worried about the relationiship as it exists become stale, staid, and uninteresting to the point that no one cares when they do hookup.

22=It's not just that they didn't have real sex, it's that they lied to us about the whole scenario and sold us a pile of crap and now they're trying to act as if we can find a pony if we just dig deep enough.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 am

Did you ever hear the one about the comedians that all lived at the old folks' home?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:26 am

DBCrazy wrote:Did you ever hear the one about the comedians that all lived at the old folks' home?
No, but now I'm dying to. Share! Share!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:13 pm

THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Did you ever hear the one about the comedians that all lived at the old folks' home?
No, but now I'm dying to. Share! Share!

king RM
Dying! Har har!

I hoped the reminder would be enough.

Then I hoped I could find it to copy & paste!

Now I gotta get up onstage and try to remember the punch line ... Rolling Eyes Embarassed Embarassed What a Face

So, this fella goes to visit his father at the Los Angeles Rest Home. As he walks in the front gate and heads up the walk he sees a half dozen old timers sitting in rockers on the front porch. They're all laughing and cackling, and rocking wildly in their chairs. As he gets nearer he sees one kinda sorta stand up in front of his chair and mumble, "Twenty-two!" and fall back to his seat, and they all start to roar! He wonders what's going on, but gets to the door and heads on inside. He goes on in and visits with his father. As he's being escorted out he sees more of the same sight again, a porchful of laughing seniors practically falling off their rockers. He's right there when one stiffens up and yells, "Seventy-four!" and now they're all practically crying they're laughing so hard. He turns back to the orderly beside him, "What's going on out here?"

"They're all old-time comedians; they're telling jokes," the orderly says.

"Huh?" he asked.

"There's none of 'em has any too much time left."

"Yeah, so?"

"In the interest of saving time and energy they've catalogued all their favorites. Now all they gotta do is deliver the number, and they all go crazy!"
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:44 pm

Hehe! I remember that joke now. Laughing I actually laughed out loud reading that, thanks for the laugh.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:00 pm

THX1138 wrote:Hehe! I remember that joke now. Laughing I actually laughed out loud reading that, thanks for the laugh.

king RM
I knew I had a shill out in the crowd somewhere. What do I owe you? $10 enough??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum