Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insider-Scoop from Ausiello about the Two (?)Deaths-7 May Ask Ausiello

Go down

Insider-Scoop from Ausiello about the Two (?)Deaths-7 May Ask Ausiello Empty Insider-Scoop from Ausiello about the Two (?)Deaths-7 May Ask Ausiello

Post by kiki Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:24 am

Posted 07/05/2008 02:57:08 AM by marymageli

I have just read it first thing in the morning and the info is quite intriguing.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Question: I'm a huge fan of Bones. I have one question: Is one of the two deaths you mentioned in last week's Ask Ausiello not real?— Rita
Ausiello: Good question. It actually might not be. Shortly after AA went live last week, a Bones insider e-mailed me to say, "There are actually two casualties coming up — only one of which leads to death." My mole's tip was all but confirmed by co-star Eric Millegan at TV Guide's Sexiest Stars Party. Actually, Millegan had a lot to say about this season's final two episodes (airing May 12 and 19), paying specific attention to the fate of his character, Zack, and the evil Gormogon. Click here to watch the whole spoilerific interview.

As I see it the one death must be of Gormagon (aka Gormogon), and the casualty must be Zack since we know he gets into hospital (remember the bandaged hands?). The video mentioned above has already been posted here by razz aka himbeer, so those who haven't seen it should just do that.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down