Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+16
Sarah9488
Kasper
Polygirl
Fluffernutter
jonezn4Bones
PIMP
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
himbeer29
Evi
hy6110327
CheeseBK
katarina
ToZiKa
marymageli
willgirl
Turi ray of sunshine
20 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 40 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Does Dad have to come kick ass in both of your worlds? This is getting me very upset.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Polygirl wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
phoebsfan wrote:that sucks. We never had that problem. My dad's favorite girl passed on so no one was dad's favorite after that.
Damn. That's brutal.

oh man thats no good

Unfortunately it happens. It taught me all kinds of interesting life lessons though. And she's better off where she is so.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:10 pm

part of the thing was I was the 8th pregency and the only one that lived till my sister after me and I was sick when born my parents kept being told not to get to close they didn't know how long I was gonna live and I keep kicking and now they say well I should be normal but until I was 8 they kept waiting for me to die so I think my dad kinda stayed distant to protect himself
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:11 pm

Although rational not acceptable.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:12 pm

my dad is a wimp all 6'2" of wimp and one look at the babies eyes and he does what ever she wants I ask and I get we will think about it she used to get new things all the time and I would have to earn money for chores and buy mine

if I did the things she did I would get smacked she did them and would walk right by me and stick out her tounge because she knew I could not do anything without getting reemed or smacked
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:13 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
Polygirl wrote:oh dear poor kite
It was asking for it in my opinion.

It was. I even ran with the dang thing... But I showed it. Then I think I cried, so my dad glued the stick back together... though that never worked well, but it made me feel better.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:14 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:Although rational not acceptable.

just last month I almost fell over when I for the 8millionth time that she gets away with everything because she is his baby and he said I know and it still happens even though he knows he does it!
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:15 pm

The instant my children were seen by me for the first time I was forever in love with them and would not be able to make any sort of volitional choice to distance my self. I think about them all the time like when you have a crush on someone. I am not over my divorce only because I am so desperate to be with my children and involved in their lives. Maybe the suffering of so many before you took its toll but nothing validates the hollow a child carries with them if that bond is denied.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:16 pm

books are safer they don't get broken unless your sister rips the covers off
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:18 pm

Polygirl wrote:my dad is a wimp all 6'2" of wimp and one look at the babies eyes and he does what ever she wants I ask and I get we will think about it she used to get new things all the time and I would have to earn money for chores and buy mine

if I did the things she did I would get smacked she did them and would walk right by me and stick out her tounge because she knew I could not do anything without getting reemed or smacked
Life as the first born, kid. My world, too. That we are one of each gender bought me a little wiggle room but my younger sister has immunity from the scrutiny I am under. She can do no wrong. I can do nothing right. I even get to hear what a disappointment I am to my ex-wife from my own mother.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:18 pm

Polygirl wrote:part of the thing was I was the 8th pregency and the only one that lived till my sister after me and I was sick when born my parents kept being told not to get to close they didn't know how long I was gonna live and I keep kicking and now they say well I should be normal but until I was 8 they kept waiting for me to die so I think my dad kinda stayed distant to protect himself

That's hard. I was like that after my little sister died. I had an older brother and a younger brother and I'd wanted a sister for so long and then I get one and she dies. Well my mom was pregnant when my sister died and it turned out to be a girl. For years I had a really hard time with it. She wasn't my little sister, she was the girl who took her place, that cried and broke my toys, and made my life miserable. It took me years to get over that and accept her. But now we're best friends and I regret the years we lost because I was being dumb.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:19 pm

between that and my mother having a mental breakdown and becoming bipolar off her meds I don't trust anyone or anything I don't depend on things because they always go wrong or people let you down thats why I hate holidays all the buildup is useless things always go wrong and people always freak out plus I always end up either sick or ingured for holidays
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:21 pm

Polygirl wrote:between that and my mother having a mental breakdown and becoming bipolar off her meds I don't trust anyone or anything I don't depend on things because they always go wrong or people let you down thats why I hate holidays all the buildup is useless things always go wrong and people always freak out plus I always end up either sick or ingured for holidays
I'm not suggesting psychosomatic conditions for you but it certainly appears there are emotional issues that exacerbate your illnesses.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:21 pm

phoebsfan wrote:
Polygirl wrote:part of the thing was I was the 8th pregency and the only one that lived till my sister after me and I was sick when born my parents kept being told not to get to close they didn't know how long I was gonna live and I keep kicking and now they say well I should be normal but until I was 8 they kept waiting for me to die so I think my dad kinda stayed distant to protect himself

That's hard. I was like that after my little sister died. I had an older brother and a younger brother and I'd wanted a sister for so long and then I get one and she dies. Well my mom was pregnant when my sister died and it turned out to be a girl. For years I had a really hard time with it. She wasn't my little sister, she was the girl who took her place, that cried and broke my toys, and made my life miserable. It took me years to get over that and accept her. But now we're best friends and I regret the years we lost because I was being dumb.
my sister and I are so close in age everyone thinks we should be best friends but we are too diffrent so one of us is always suffering if we hang out together so we stay apart we have found that when we are apart we are better at talking and dealing with each other if we wern't sisters we would never talk or do anything together
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:22 pm

That isn't necessarily a bad thing between you two.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:22 pm

I just posted the podcast and now I'm off to bed! Good night!

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content