Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+16
Sarah9488
Kasper
Polygirl
Fluffernutter
jonezn4Bones
PIMP
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
himbeer29
Evi
hy6110327
CheeseBK
katarina
ToZiKa
marymageli
willgirl
Turi ray of sunshine
20 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 39 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:53 pm

Polygirl wrote:yea step away before you do something stupid like stick a screw driver in a live socket not a good thing dad was dased for a while after that

Yeah... I suggested that. Joked about it. Then Mom took the screwdriver away and told me not to be stupid.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:53 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:Okay, I'm gonna go. Good night, all...and happy Fourth of July to all, in case I don't 'see' you tomorrow!
G'Night Fly
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:54 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
Polygirl wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
Polygirl wrote:you have aspergers too and you like crowds I always was told my anxity in crowds and hatred of choas and lack of order was from my aspergers
What asperger's truly amounts to is an overtly superior intelligence finding it intolerable to deal with arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity as embraced by group think. It is nothing more than a personality that in any other time in history would have been a general or tycoon. When asked to swallow the nonsense and clap-trap served up by the freighter in modern culture the asperger wants to either kill or dismember and reassemble the mess before their eyes. I get energized because I know I can take them all. You like the order of calm, quite, clinical, sterile environments. I thrive on the bloody field of battle.

I like control order and routines hate when people mess up my plans not good rolling with the punches but I am great at organzing people and directing people because I am so determined to make things right I want to take disorder and right it
That's why as an IT guru and System Administrator I had all the control. Got the job originally because I marched into the middle of a meeting of every major executive, uninvited, and demanded they address my frustration with the instability of our network. I told them I could do a better job than the guy running it and to shut me up I was given a week to prove it. The expected result would be I would fail miserably and they would no longer have to hear anything from me after a healthy slice of humble pie. A week later they fired the original guy and the whole enchilada was mine.

My first week in Kindergarten I was sent home with a note that simply stated, "Lance does not play well with other children."

oh I got that note alot along with notes home saying the teacher had caught me reading a non school related book under the desk, they took away my books before recess because they thought that I should be made to play with other children instead of reading on my own
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:55 pm

phoebsfan wrote:
Polygirl wrote:yea step away before you do something stupid like stick a screw driver in a live socket not a good thing dad was dased for a while after that

Yeah... I suggested that. Joked about it. Then Mom took the screwdriver away and told me not to be stupid.

no crispy phoebs please
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:55 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
Polygirl wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
Polygirl wrote:you have aspergers too and you like crowds I always was told my anxity in crowds and hatred of choas and lack of order was from my aspergers
What asperger's truly amounts to is an overtly superior intelligence finding it intolerable to deal with arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity as embraced by group think. It is nothing more than a personality that in any other time in history would have been a general or tycoon. When asked to swallow the nonsense and clap-trap served up by the freighter in modern culture the asperger wants to either kill or dismember and reassemble the mess before their eyes. I get energized because I know I can take them all. You like the order of calm, quite, clinical, sterile environments. I thrive on the bloody field of battle.

I like control order and routines hate when people mess up my plans not good rolling with the punches but I am great at organzing people and directing people because I am so determined to make things right I want to take disorder and right it
That's why as an IT guru and System Administrator I had all the control. Got the job originally because I marched into the middle of a meeting of every major executive, uninvited, and demanded they address my frustration with the instability of our network. I told them I could do a better job than the guy running it and to shut me up I was given a week to prove it. The expected result would be I would fail miserably and they would no longer have to hear anything from me after a healthy slice of humble pie. A week later they fired the original guy and the whole enchilada was mine.

My first week in Kindergarten I was sent home with a note that simply stated, "Lance does not play well with other children."

I can't stand stupid people. I end up telling them to go away and fix it myself. And I have that decal "Does not play well with others" for the back of my car.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:56 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
phoebsfan wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
phoebsfan wrote:there are about five that need to be reset... cause my little brother was pushing the wrong button.... oy.... I already got three of them to reset...so it's not the breaker box... I just can't get the others to reset is all. But my electricity works so I'm done fighting with it for the night.
If they have the test button - depress that and fully trip those that won't reset. Then try to reset them.

Yeah... tried that too... I was getting too frustrated with the whole thing and I tend to get destructive when I can't fix something. So I stepped away.
Good idea. We would make such an attractive and destructive couple. Twisted Evil

I would so kick you 2 out of the room and fix it myself and then let you back in
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:57 pm

My second grade reading assignment was Helen Keller's autobiography. They didn't know what else to do with me.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:57 pm

phoebsfan wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
Polygirl wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:

I can't stand stupid people. I end up telling them to go away and fix it myself. And I have that decal "Does not play well with others" for the back of my car.

I want that decal!!

"I have one mucking day after another"
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Mine would read: "What others?"
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:58 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:My second grade reading assignment was Helen Keller's autobiography. They didn't know what else to do with me.

they wouldn't let me do anything diffrent so I would read all the years books within the first week of school and just write the reports when they were due
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:59 pm

you'd let me back in... You're more generous than I.

I got a kite for easter one year when I was a younger and was bound and determined to fly it... Even though there was no wind. It wouldn't fly... so I jumped on it and broke the wooden stick. Problem solved. No kite, no need to fly it.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:59 pm

oh dear poor kite
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:01 pm

they started the fireworks I can hear them.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:01 pm

I never got anything I could break because my sister would break it just to see me freak out
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:02 pm

nice sister... I think I probably would have broke her.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:03 pm

she was and still is daddy's little girl so she can do what she wants even to this day
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:04 pm

Since my last name begins with "S" we were seated alphabetically and I was always on the back rows with plenty to distract me. The little metal desks with the Formica top were very noisy and I would be banging around inside of mine making things. The pissed-off teacher in third grade snapped at me and made demands I show her what I was up to and I pulled out a fully detailed 3-D model of a horse I had made with manila paper and Elmer's glue. She never asked again. As I would pass the teachers in the hall there were always a lot of worried looks and whispered comments after that.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:05 pm

that sucks. We never had that problem. My dad's favorite girl passed on so no one was dad's favorite after that.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:05 pm

even tonight she came over and tried to take my laptop without asking and I got yelled at for not giving it to her because she then whined when I said no so I had to give it to her and suffer without and being yelled at even though I did nothing wrong

I have learned to just stay out of there way and be walked over its easier than dealing with the argument
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:05 pm

Polygirl wrote:oh dear poor kite
It was asking for it in my opinion.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:06 pm

phoebsfan wrote:that sucks. We never had that problem. My dad's favorite girl passed on so no one was dad's favorite after that.
Damn. That's brutal.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:07 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:Since my last name begins with "S" we were seated alphabetically and I was always on the back rows with plenty to distract me. The little metal desks with the Formica top were very noisy and I would be banging around inside of mine making things. The pissed-off teacher in third grade snapped at me and made demands I show her what I was up to and I pulled out a fully detailed 3-D model of a horse I had made with manila paper and Elmer's glue. She never asked again. As I would pass the teachers in the hall there were always a lot of worried looks and whispered comments after that.

they used to turn me in the hallways as I always walked with my head in a book and would waunder the wrong way because I was distracted
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:07 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
phoebsfan wrote:that sucks. We never had that problem. My dad's favorite girl passed on so no one was dad's favorite after that.
Damn. That's brutal.

oh man thats no good
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:07 pm

I was always afraid the world would end if I didn't pay attention in class. Plus I had to work really hard seems the genius genes missed me and it was hell keeping up with my brother who could sleep through class and still get better grades. My parents always freaked out if I brought home a B.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:07 pm

Polygirl wrote:even tonight she came over and tried to take my laptop without asking and I got yelled at for not giving it to her because she then whined when I said no so I had to give it to her and suffer without and being yelled at even though I did nothing wrong

I have learned to just stay out of there way and be walked over its easier than dealing with the argument
You are freagin' kidding me?!!?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next