Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+16
Sarah9488
Kasper
Polygirl
Fluffernutter
jonezn4Bones
PIMP
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
himbeer29
Evi
hy6110327
CheeseBK
katarina
ToZiKa
marymageli
willgirl
Turi ray of sunshine
20 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 38 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:33 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:Jonezy, I can outlast my kids at Hersheypark...I am in no way a grandma! Haha, but the heat does wear you out...and I can't seem to write anymore cuz my mind just doesn't want to focus.
My favorite part is floating off with a thought and forgetting to come back when I'm really tired.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:33 pm

I get exusted after hapf a day at any park the crowds stress me out and I have to go somewhere quite and am useless for a day after but my sister can last for days
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:34 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:Inhaling a burger as I have just done may not be the wisest of those ideas . . .

not a good idea your brain was on starvation mode but now your stomach is objecting the key is to control the impulse
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:34 pm

Of course everyone will be surprised that crowds and chaos energize me . . . And, poly, me posting is not helping increase the number of YOUR posts.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:35 pm

I am awnsering jonezy
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Haha, well, I find that I just need to go to bed, then write as soon as I get up in the morning. Which I will do tomorrow, since I really hope to have it done and posted by tomorrow evening.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:36 pm

my sister thrives is choas where I want to scream take control and make things happen
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:36 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:Haha, well, I find that I just need to go to bed, then write as soon as I get up in the morning. Which I will do tomorrow, since I really hope to have it done and posted by tomorrow evening.

I do that with homework I am no good when tired but first thing in the morning I am good
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:37 pm

Polygirl wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Inhaling a burger as I have just done may not be the wisest of those ideas . . .

not a good idea your brain was on starvation mode but now your stomach is objecting the key is to control the impulse
Hmmmm. Left-handed, MALE with ADHD and Asperger's syndrome . . . controlling impulses. Novel concept, indeed. affraid
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:38 pm

you have aspergers too and you like crowds I always was told my anxity in crowds and hatred of choas and lack of order was from my aspergers
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:38 pm

sorry, I'm back. Podcast hilarity!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:40 pm

there are about five that need to be reset... cause my little brother was pushing the wrong button.... oy.... I already got three of them to reset...so it's not the breaker box... I just can't get the others to reset is all. But my electricity works so I'm done fighting with it for the night.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:43 pm

well maybe they just need time from the wrong button being pushed

and I hate those outlets we only have them in the bathroom and they always seem to need to be reset
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:44 pm

Polygirl wrote:you have aspergers too and you like crowds I always was told my anxity in crowds and hatred of choas and lack of order was from my aspergers
What asperger's truly amounts to is an overtly superior intelligence finding it intolerable to deal with arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity as embraced by group think. It is nothing more than a personality that in any other time in history would have been a general or tycoon. When asked to swallow the nonsense and clap-trap served up by the freighter in modern culture the asperger wants to either kill or dismember and reassemble the mess before their eyes. I get energized because I know I can take them all. You like the order of calm, quite, clinical, sterile environments. I thrive on the bloody field of battle.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:45 pm

phoebsfan wrote:there are about five that need to be reset... cause my little brother was pushing the wrong button.... oy.... I already got three of them to reset...so it's not the breaker box... I just can't get the others to reset is all. But my electricity works so I'm done fighting with it for the night.
If they have the test button - depress that and fully trip those that won't reset. Then try to reset them.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:46 pm

yeah... I hate them too. The one I always have to reset is in the laundry room. The ones in the upstairs have only given us trouble once before... but when they do they are really hard to reset and a pain in the ass to get to.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:47 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
Polygirl wrote:you have aspergers too and you like crowds I always was told my anxity in crowds and hatred of choas and lack of order was from my aspergers
What asperger's truly amounts to is an overtly superior intelligence finding it intolerable to deal with arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity as embraced by group think. It is nothing more than a personality that in any other time in history would have been a general or tycoon. When asked to swallow the nonsense and clap-trap served up by the freighter in modern culture the asperger wants to either kill or dismember and reassemble the mess before their eyes. I get energized because I know I can take them all. You like the order of calm, quite, clinical, sterile environments. I thrive on the bloody field of battle.

I like control order and routines hate when people mess up my plans not good rolling with the punches but I am great at organzing people and directing people because I am so determined to make things right I want to take disorder and right it
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:48 pm

if I dispear it means I have lost the battle with my stomach
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:49 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
phoebsfan wrote:there are about five that need to be reset... cause my little brother was pushing the wrong button.... oy.... I already got three of them to reset...so it's not the breaker box... I just can't get the others to reset is all. But my electricity works so I'm done fighting with it for the night.
If they have the test button - depress that and fully trip those that won't reset. Then try to reset them.

Yeah... tried that too... I was getting too frustrated with the whole thing and I tend to get destructive when I can't fix something. So I stepped away.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Okay, I'm gonna go. Good night, all...and happy Fourth of July to all, in case I don't 'see' you tomorrow!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:51 pm

yea step away before you do something stupid like stick a screw driver in a live socket not a good thing dad was dased for a while after that
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:51 pm

night fly... you have a happy fourth too!
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:51 pm

Polygirl wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:

I like control order and routines hate when people mess up my plans not good rolling with the punches but I am great at organzing people and directing people because I am so determined to make things right I want to take disorder and right it
That's why as an IT guru and System Administrator I had all the control. Got the job originally because I marched into the middle of a meeting of every major executive, uninvited, and demanded they address my frustration with the instability of our network. I told them I could do a better job than the guy running it and to shut me up I was given a week to prove it. The expected result would be I would fail miserably and they would no longer have to hear anything from me after a healthy slice of humble pie. A week later they fired the original guy and the whole enchilada was mine.

My first week in Kindergarten I was sent home with a note that simply stated, "Lance does not play well with other children."
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:52 pm

good night gma and have a happy 4th of July
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:53 pm

phoebsfan wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:

Yeah... tried that too... I was getting too frustrated with the whole thing and I tend to get destructive when I can't fix something. So I stepped away.
Good idea. We would make such an attractive and destructive couple. Twisted Evil
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next