Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty fanofbones wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:51 am

Oh that ones a sad one....but wonderfully written..you truly spoil us rotten..
more soon please

fab
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty jerseybones wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:52 am

Will, it really doesn't matter where your inspiration comes from does it? Either from the crazy amounts of research or just from your own head. And for me it doesn't matter because your writing skills are yours no matter where the idea comes from and I think they ROCK!

I can't wait until you post for us again.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty CheeseBK wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:52 am

ugh..... not gory???? the head of a seven year old boy..... ahhhh

I love your writing!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty A2BOREANAZ wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:53 am

oh now willi....whooo hoooo.....the severed head.....i know..i know..its from a little boy.....but try not to think about that and just see a severed head....wonderful.....and this will truly get booth going into solving this case.....he will def make time for parker after this......but you said there was two packages...whats in the other one?????? hopefully something disgusting.....oh what people must think of me.......wanting all this blood and guts....okay now.....i want another chapter......soon....and the contents of the second box must be revealed.......you are rockin it woman...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty A2BOREANAZ wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:54 am

its a2b again.........no one mentioned the fact that booth took off his boxers and got in the shower.......that kinda surprised me...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty willgirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:54 am

A2b, that surprised me too! Except Bella left me a review on ffnet, and she mentioned it!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:55 am

ahhhhhhhhh my bella.....never lets me down.........so proud.....lol
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty Bella Loony wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:55 am

Okay Willi, again, Naked Booth is always brilliant but oh the poor seven year old, not nice. Poor George has to quit his job, but I am sure his wife is happy now. Hmmm, I am thinking next chapter is gonna be super gross 'cause that's the way you roll. Oi, I don't know if I can take it anymore!! Haha, just kidding, I'll put on my big girl pants and deal with it!!

Bella
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty ashangel45-boothsbaby07 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:56 am

wow, your imagination is really something!! haha, but of course I love it!

I really liked that you put George's and Booth's last line and thoughts the same. Sounded sorta like something out of a scary show or novel. 'The head of a seven year old boy.' MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

lol...im having way 2 much fun with this. cant wait for more!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty miller0259 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:56 am

This case is driving me nuts! But in a good way! Everything is all crazy, and doesn't make sense....(yet, I guess...) It'd be sweet if there was some fluff thrown in here soon, but I know that if we're patient it will all come in time....plus there's a ridiculous amount of amazing fluff in the scenes from a hat story...(btw - my god *THUD*)
anyway, I'm lovin' this fic, and can't wait for more soon!! Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty willgirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:57 am

Miller! I wish I could take credit for that story, but it's not mine!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty jerseybones wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:57 am

oh what a tease will. i saw your name as the last entry and i thought maybe i hit pay dirt. oh well, more waiting. at least it is more something worthwhile. love this story.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty miller025 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:58 am

oh wow!! I thought b/c you had put a link for it on the booth express, it was yours...I didn't really pay attention to who it said the author was! my bad!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:00 am

A/N: Geez! Sorry for the delay! It's been so crazy lately! A few things to note. I've got some stories going on if you're interested. My new one is The Letter and I'm also writing Moments. Thanks to everyone for the great reviews, I appreciate it alot! On with the show!

“God.” Booth said, looking down at the pile of mismatched body parts and trying not to vomit.

“Yeah.” Cam replied grimly.

“Who found them?” Booth asked.

“Security guard.” Cam said. “We’re going to have to send these to the Jeffersonian. The other box is ready to go.”

“Other box?” Booth asked.

“There were two boxes.”

“Both full of bodies?” Booth asked.

Cam nodded.

“So why was the case assigned to me?”

“Because of this.”

Booth turned around and saw Cullen standing there, a grim look on his face. He was holding a tattered piece of paper. Booth looked down and his heart sank down to his feet. It was addressed to him.

“This doesn’t make sense.” Booth said, looking at the tag.

“Clearly, you’ve gotten too close.” Cullen remarked.

“But that’s it, we haven’t even got a suspect…”

His eyes scanned the crowd, landing on Agent Wilder.

“Rick.” He shouted, gesturing him over. Rick jogged up to them. “I want to talk to Imelda again.”

“She has her arraignment next week, so she’s in lock up. Why? You think she has something to do with it?”

“Maybe.” Booth said cryptically. “I just don’t know what yet. What are we looking at Cam?”

“Two kids, a woman and a man.” Cam replied. “That’s all I’ve got so far. Bodies are in six different parts; head, two arms, two legs and torso.” She shifted through the body parts, gingerly picking them up one by one and packing them into body bags.

Booth didn’t watch. Instead he turned around and informed Cullen that they would get to work on the case immediately. He didn’t need to be told that this looked bad for the FBI. He turned back just in time to see Cam lift up the head of the adult male and place it in the body bag.

He paled, then turned and strode away, not hearing Cam call behind him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Alright, people. Let’s get started. Do a facial reconstruction please, Angela. Hodgins, get to work on the particulates. I'm surprised there's no bugs.”

“Whoever dumped this body, knew exactly what they were doing.” Hodgins replied.

Cam nodded. “Once you've done the facial reconstruction, run it through the database for hits.”

“His name is Charlie Macnaw. Booth said, coming into the lab. His hair was mussed up, as if he had ran his fingers through it over and over. “Susie's his wife. Their two kids are Gavin and Shelly.”

“How do you?” Cam started.

“We were in the Rangers together.” Booth replied calmly.

All of the squints became quiet, unsure of what to say.

“Do the facial reconstruction anyway, Angela.” Booth noted, before he turned and began to walk out.

“Where are you going?” Brennan asked.

“I'm going to find this sick, son of a bitch Bones.” Booth said before striding out of the doors.

“Oh my god…” Angela said.

“Angela, we need to focus. Just like this is any other case.”

“This isn't any other case, Dr. Brennan.” Hodgins pointed out. “We have bodies piling up everywhere.”

Brennan nodded. “That means we need to go over all these bodies and compare them with the others, wounds, how they were killed, locations, everything.”

The others nodded and everyone got to work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She found him much later, sitting at the dinner, picking at a piece of pie. She slid on to the stool next to him.

“Coffee.” She said, when the waitress asked her for her order. “You okay?”

“Yeah, Bones, I'm fine.” He said wearily. His tone and manner suggested he was anything but.

“Tell me about Charlie.” She said.

“Bones…” he protested, in a low voice.

“Booth.” She replied calmly, staring back.

“We were in the Rangers together. Went through training together. We pushed each other you know? There was this one time on the march”

“March?” she interrupted.

“Yeah, part of our training was to go on marches. We were on this sixteen mile march and it started to rain. Of course we kept going, our commander yelling at us the entire way. I was soaked through, in a bad mood but Charlie…Charlie just kept cracking jokes the whole way. I wouldn’t have gotten through it without him.”

She nodded, encouraging him to continue.

“We made it to Kuwait together, did a couple of missions until I became a sniper. We kept in touch on and off throughout the years, he was a good guy, he didn’t deserve this.” He swatted at his coffee, rattling the cup and spilling some on the counter.

“This is not your fault.” She said immediately.

“Really Bones?” he replied, his voice getting louder. “Because the gift tag says otherwise.”

“Booth. We will get this person, you know that.” She said firmly.

He nodded. They sat in silence for a few minutes, each deep in their own thoughts, until they were broken out of their reverie by the ringing of the cellphone.

Booth pulled it out of his pocket and flipped it open. “Booth.”

Brennan watched as he talked to the person on the other end, his hand running through his hair again. He looked tired. She knew the feeling. She didn’t sleep much last night either, instead running the case facts over and over in her head until she couldn’t stand it.

It was then that she got out of bed and headed to the lab, poring over the bodies again at 3 am. But she found nothing. She got frustrated and did the only thing she knew. She pulled a body out of limbo and began the identification process; the slow, steady work keeping her occupied until she collapsed on her couch at 5:30 am from exhaustion.

“Hey Bones.”

She looked up to see staring at her. She raised her eyebrow in question.

“Got a call about the grappling hooks. Bedford, Virginia. The man remembers a guy coming in a few weeks back.”

“Let’s go interview him then.” She replied.

Booth paused.

“Booth.” She said, placing her hand on his arm. “Cam’s going to be a while.”

He nodded and followed her out of the diner. After all, he still had a job to do.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:01 am

holy shit......first of all....all the body parts.....now how cool and disturbing is that.......wicked i tell ya....i love that willi....and what hit me the hardest, was of course how much booth is hurt by this......again he is blaming himself...at least bones is offering him some kind of comfort.....she tries so hard.......my goodness woman.......the body count is rising....i want to know what the hell is going on......this is freakin brilliant.......i cant say that enough......and you doubt yourself......i dont know why.......love it willi.......
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty miller0259 wrote

oh my - poor booth, always blaming himself....
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty CheeseBK wrote

what a sick bastard is doing all this???
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty fanofbones wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:02 am

willi this is incredible!!! Fantastic writing!!
OMG at the bodies piling up....it is really fantastic and interesting in itself....
and then addressed to Booth...figures...
why don't you just kick a man when he's down ;-) I'm sure you have plans at a much later date for Bren to make it up to him Smile
This is wonderawesome gal....
REALLY SITTING ON EDGE OF SIT HERE

hugs girl
fab
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty Glug Glug Woohoo wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:02 am

OMG! Willi that was yet again a wonderful chapter. Poor Booth for knowing the guy and how evil of the seriel killer to leave that tag. Can't wait for more!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty Frona wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:03 am

i was just reading this from the begginng and i noticed that the part about canabolism was incorrect. the first written documentaion of canabolism was in 1421 when the chinese traveled around the world and discovered america. when they were near central america a tribe of cannobles attacket them and proceeded to manage to kill and well eat a few of their sailors.
don't ask me how i remember all of that but a few years ago i read the book 1421 the year china discovered america and i guess it all stuck with me.
i love the story by the way i just wanted to let u know that it wasn't columbus.
i love this fic, your detail is incredible
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:03 am

Thanks Frona. I forget where I got the cannibal thing from, but I thought that was right. Oh well, can't be totally researched all the time! Thanks for the info, thats helpful!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty he is a wee little puppet man wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:04 am

ok wills, i just read the entire thing and well, geez louise, i am hooked, oops no pun intended! this is awesome and i totally agree with a2b reviews this could definitely be a show! you have really mastered this from the case, the bickering, even adding the Oh My God from Angela, so so so good!

i totally can not wait for an update!

off to read your experiences with this at lj.

very very good!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty AnaG wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:04 am

...well, wills my dear...this story....well, this story is like....hmmm...okay, you know how you have that last piece of chocolate in the box...and you know it is gonna taste soooooo damn good...but you are thinking...dang it...that is my last piece of chocolate....well....that is what this story is like....this case is so freaking fantastic, and i can't figure it out (in that good way that leaves the reader surprised when they read the last page)...and so...I'm like....i wanna know what happens now dammit.....but then...the story is so good, the writing and images so freaking fantastic.....i can't help but want to savor each and every chapter.....does that make one flipping bit of sense? Well in case it doesn't i'll leave it with this....you absolutely freaking rock those funky socks!

Whew...just had to get that off my chest....

Your #1b Fan....cause you know....a2b already claimed #1....
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:08 am

A/N: Geez! It's been like three and a half weeks! I'm soooo sorry! Things got busy and crazy but now I'm back and should have another chapter for you in the next couple of days!

Brennan said nothing as Booth sped to Virginia, practically breaking traffic laws. She didn’t think he needed her chastising right now. Besides, she was running the case over in her head.

She hoped this lead worked out. The evidence was scant, and for once, Brennan was finding her job unsatisfactory. She couldn’t focus, couldn’t sleep, it was like the case was overwhelming her. Looking over at her partner, she knew he felt the same.

And now with the addition of victims that Booth knew, it made things more complicated. The ring of her cellphone shook her out of her reverie.

“Brennan.” She answered. She listened as Angela spouted excitedly about her discovery of the tattoo that Imelda had. Brennan has already known that the eye was a goat eye, but Angela had found more than that.

“What?” Booth asked, looking at her curiously.

“Angela, send me an email with the website and the translation. In the meantime, pull all the information you can about cults in the last fifty years. I’ll get Booth to get the FBI to send over their information as well.” She snapped her phone shut.

“What?” Booth asked.

“Angela ran the tattoo through a computer program that cross checked it with various websites on the net. She had a few hits, one of them being the website she’s about to send me.”

“And it’s a cult?”

Brennan shrugged. “Technically, there’s no way of defining a cult without including both good and problematic groups. According to the dictionary, Catholicism is technically a cult.”

“Okay, Catholicism is not a cult Bones and what has this got to do with our case?”

“She found a website that appeared to be an online community chat site, but had a line of Latin at the bottom that seemed out of place.” Brennan replied, as she reached into the backseat of the car and grabbed her laptop.

“It’s probably best if we pull over in a town. I’ll get a better connection.”

Booth nodded and continued to drive.

“So….. a cult? Are we talking David Koresh?”

Brennan looked at him soberly. “I hope not.”

She was silent for a moment and he waited for her to continue.

“I helped identify bodies at Waco. Over 20 children were killed, most in the fire, some shot by the FBI.”

“God, Bones…..”

“If it’s a cult, then we may be looking at more bodies.” Brennan noted. “Plus, we need to dig into the victim’s life. See if any of them came in contact with this website or the owners of it.”

“I can’t imagine Charlie in a cult.” Booth mused.

“We need to explore everything.” Brennan replied.

Booth nodded as he pulled into the parking lot of a hotel and restaurant.
“This good?” he asked.

She nodded and got out of the car. “Let’s get something to eat and we can check out the website at the same time.”

They made their way inside the restaurant and sat at one of the tables. Immediately, Brennan opened her laptop and booted it up.

After ordering their food, Booth scooted next to her to look up the website. They made their way past the chat portion to the bottom, where a single line of text said: ‘Qui es immunda mos velieris in obscurum insquequo custodis patefacio lemma pro quisnam they es.’

“What does it mean?” Booth asked.

Brennan pulled up a translator service and popped the text in.

“Those who are impure will hide in the darkness until the keeper exposes them for who they are.” Brennan said.

“Sounds cult-like to me.” Booth replied grimly.

“Hopefully this man at the store will have a detailed descrďption of whoever bought the grappling hooks.”

Booth nodded. “In the meantime, I’m going to get the FBI team to pull apart this website and find out who the owners are.”

He immediately got on the phone with the FBI while Brennan continued to research the website.

‘Keeper exposes them, keeper exposes them….’ She thought.

“Okay, I talked to Cullen, we are putting together a task force.” Booth said.

“Good idea.” She replied. “In the meantime, we should talk to Walter Rankman.”

Booth looked at her confusedly.

“Dr. Rankman is one of the top cult anthropologists in the US.” She elaborated. “He should have an idea about what kind of cult this is. In fact, he’s probably heard of it.”

“Heard of it? But nothing’s been done?”

“Walter told me there’s over 5000 ‘cults’ in the US. Not that they can be defined easily. Some consider Alcoholics Anonymous a cult.”

“Where does this Rankman guy live?”

“Connecticut.” Brennan replied. “He’s teaching at Yale. I will send him an email.”

“Better yet, get him up here.” Booth said.

She nodded, shutting her laptop. “We should get going.”

“Yeah.” He replied. “I’m not that hungry anyway.”

After paying the bill, they made their way back on the road and soon arrived in Bedford.

“Here it is.” Booth said, pulling into the parking lot. “Harry’s Hiking and Outdoor Adventure store.”

“Catchy name.” Brennan said dryly.

The entered the store and made their way past the tents to the desk, where a man was waiting.

“Ready to go on an adventure?” the man asked.

“Ummm…no. My name is Special Agent Seeley Booth. I’m with the FBI.”

“Oh right.” The man said. “My name’s Harry. Harry Trivet. I own this place.”

“This is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan.”

“Wait, Temperance Brennan?” Harry said excitedly. “I’m reading your book. I love the part where Andy’s injured and Kathy shoots the bad guy, saving his life. It’s so riveting!”

“Thanks.” She said warily.

“Harry, I need you to tell me everything about this guy who bought the grappling hooks.”

Harry nodded. “It was five weeks ago, I pulled up the receipt and checked. He came in and wandered around for a bit. Looked a bit suspicious. I thought he was going to steal something. But then he came up to the cash with some Capewells. It was strange.”

“Capewells?” Brennan asked.

“Retractable grappling hooks.” Booth and Harry said at the same time.

“Why did you think this was strange?” Booth asked.

“Because usually someone comes in to buy all their climbing gear at once. I’ve never had someone just come in and buy hooks before. Plus, he didn’t seem like the adventure type.”

“Can you describe him?” Booth asked.

“I can do more than that.” Harry said proudly. “Here.” He handed over a slip of paper.

“A credit card receipt.” Booth replied.

“Signature and everything.” Harry noted.

“Perfect. This is a big help. If I have any questions, I will call you.”

“Glad to help.” Harry said. “But before you leave, do you think you could sign my book, Dr. Brennan?”

“Uh…sure.” She said, smiling politely and trying not to roll her eyes.

After signing the book, they made their way back to the car.

Booth grinned and held up the receipt.

“We got him, Bones.”

References:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:13 am

ohhhh grappling hooks.......and i love this line
Catholicism is technically a cult.....ha ha...gotta love brennan.....so they have a signature on the slip....sweet..you have got these two characters so dead on.....its creepy....i know we watch a lot of bones......but even i couldnt be so spot on with them...even the arguing.....oh sorry..the bickering.....i fucking love this fic.....not only the blood and guts.....but the way you are writing booth and bones......seriously...you freakin rock at it.......its so going to be an episode of bone.....like i said..i want to come to work with you when you go to the studio.....i will meet the bones peoples......then go next door to the house peoples.....seriously willi....this is fucking great
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 4 Empty Re: A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next