Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty miller0259 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:38 am

AHH!! I have mia from the aby for a ridiculously long time!!! And this fic keeps getting better and better!! Now I have to go review the 52390 other stories I haven't been able to keep up with lately...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty CheeseBK wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:38 am

sorry for my late review:

loved your updates! I like the interaction between booth and bones in the last chapter, how she knew something was off!

great work!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty magicstar wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:39 am

I thought a break in the case, a movie, good food and good company meant smut was to come....you are evil willi and a tease and i love it so much. I love stories that build the tension and angst before the release, its much more realisitic to the show. The convo with cullen is what would really happen. Casefics are not usually my fav, but you have me totally hooked willi x x
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty vanessaaaaa wrote

ur the best!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty willgirl wrote

Just bumping because it got lost. Will be posting soon.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty willgirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:40 am

A/N: SO SORRY for the delay! It's inexcusable! The good news is the next chapter is half written, so that should be up sooner! Thanks for sticking with the story, I appreciate it!

They made it to the Hoover building in record time, weaving their way through the agents to Booth’s office.

“Wait here. I’ll go find Salzman.”

She nodded and sat in his chair as she watched him leave. She couldn’t help but ruminate on how different their working habits were. Everything at her desk had a place and while she had lots of papers, they were always in a neat and orderly fashion.

Booth appeared to be the opposite, papers everywhere, multiple coffee cups, post-its with scribbling she couldn’t read. A picture of Parker grinning at the camera sat in a frame on the corner.

“You yell at me when I sit in your desk, yet here you are sitting in mine.”

She looked up to see Booth smirking at her. Shrugging, she moved out of it and to the chair across from his.

“No time for sitting Bones. Let’s go question the witness.”

Her raised eyebrow told him she needed more details.

“Witness says she saw a man walking with two children down the street. They seemed to be fine but she felt strange about them for some reason. Then she saw them in the grocery store. They never said a word and seemed to be following the man single-file. It wasn’t until later that she saw the news and realized those were the kids.”

Brennan nodded and got up and they made their way to the interrogation room.

“Mrs. Hanover?” Booth questioned. The woman looked up and nodded. “My name is Special Agent Seeley Booth and this is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. We just have a few questions for you.”

She nodded again.

“Why don’t you tell us exactly what you saw. Start from the beginning.”

“Well, I was in town to run some errands. I live right outside Noble. I was parking my car to go into a store when I see this man and two children, a girl and a boy, a bit older you know, walking down the street.

Now Noble’s not that big and I know pretty much everyone and I hadn’t seen them round before. But I didn’t think nothing of it and went about my errands.” She folded her hands together.

“But then I went into the grocery store to get my groceries for the week. You see, there’s two grocery stores in Noble, the old one and the new one. It’s one of them chain-type stores you know? Anyway, I go to Wilson’s and that’s the old one. Not a lot of people visit it nowadays. They like the other one, but I said that local business is important to me so I decided to shop there.”

“This is where you met the two children again?” Booth asked.

She nodded. “Yes sir. I was in the grocery store and I saw them again. The man was sorta tall, with dark brown hair. And the two kids, one was a girl. She was dressed in a very pretty pink dress, maybe 15 years old? The boy was older but not that much. It was strange though.”

“What was strange?” Brennan prompted.

“I grabbed my cart and as I was shopping I met them in the aisle. The boy and girl were following the man right behind him and neither said a peep. Not about what snacks they wanted or anything. They just followed the man along.

I didn’t really think about it until I went home and was watching the news and they showed a picture of two missing children and it was the ones I saw in the grocery store. I called the police, but they couldn’t find them.”

“Thank you Mrs. Hanover.” Booth said. “I’m going to get an artist to come in here and what I need you to do is describe the man to him and he’s going to draw a picture okay? His name’s Jason and he’s very nice.”

“Then can I go home?” she asked.

“Absolutely.” Booth replied, standing up. “Thank you very much.”

“No problem at all.” Mrs. Hanover smiled.

Booth and Brennan exited the interrogation room.

“So?” he asked.

“It sounds like it’s them.” She replied. “And it lends credence to the theory that they are in the cult of their own will.”

Booth nodded. “I agree. Let’s go question Miller and see what we can get out of him.”

She waited as Booth made arrangements with Jason, the FBI sketch artist, and watched him confer with another agent as well.

“Alright, Miller’s in interrogation room three but we have a snafu. He’s got a lawyer.”

Brennan frowned. “That’s not good Booth, we don’t have much to hold him on.”

“Let’s just go see what we can do.”

They made their way into the interrogation room and came face to face with a smiling Miller and his lawyer.

“Agent Booth, this is my lawyer, Edward Nixon.”

Booth nodded curtly at the lawyer and sat down, Brennan beside him. “Ready to talk Miller?”

“My client will own up to the fact that he did buy some grappling hooks but only for personal use.”

“Your client doesn’t seem like a hiker to me.” Booth said, leaning forward on the table.

“He bought them for other reasons, which he does not need to divulge. The fact is, Agent Booth, all you have is my client’s name on a receipt saying he bought grappling hooks. We are ‘confessing’ to that fact. He did indeed buy grappling hooks but he didn’t kill anyone with them. And if that is all you have, I will have to ask you to let us go.”

“He killed Howard Walkerton.” Booth replied, in a low, dangerous tone.

“I killed nobody!” Miller said angrily.

“Agent Booth, if you continue to harass my client, I will be forced to alert your supervisors and sue the FBI.”

“You listen to me.” Booth said menacingly as he leaned across the table, only inches from Miller’s face. “I will get you. You did this and I will make sure you pay for a long time.” He stood up and left the interrogation room.

Miller and the lawyer smiled.

“Why are you smiling?” Brennan asked, as she got up. “He’ll keep his word. We know you killed him and we’ll find the evidence to put you away.”

She walked out of the room to see Booth pacing the hallway.

“Booth?” she questioned.

“He’s getting away with it.”

She could hear the simmering rage in his voice.

“No he’s not. We can…” she was interrupted by the ringing of her cellphone.

“Brennan. Yes? Zach, we’ll be right there.” She turned to Booth.

“Zach’s got the weapon and they are tracing it right now.”

“Okay.” Booth said. “Wait here, I’ve got to let Miller go.”

She watched as he stalked off down the hall. This case needed to be resolved soon. She didn’t know how much more of it her partner could take.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty magicstar wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:40 am

ohhh the plot grows thicker
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty A2BOREANAZ wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:41 am

ahhhhhhhi hhhhhh why do you keep stopping...........i need the next chapter now.........much more........just like booth.....again willi.......amazing....... so damn perfect.......maybe we watch this show too much???????????? noooooooooooo thats ridiculous.....

i did miss eyeballs and blood......but i will survive......want to see this asshole go down.................

more soon.......more soon.............
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:41 am

ohhh and i posted before cup haha, she is a slow reader cos she is an old tart ......
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:43 am

A/N: Hi Everyone! First of all, thanks to everyone reading and reviewing! I really appreciate it! Second of all, I’ve imposed a bit of a writing schedule on myself, so expect regular updates. The next chapter will be up tomorrow or Saturday!

They were sitting on the couch in Angela’s office, waiting for Zach.

“Stop fidgeting Booth.” She whispered, trying not to disturb Angela, who was typing at her desk.

“I’m not fidgeting.” He replied. “And if you would give me more room.”

“Why are you two whispering?” Angela asked, looking at them amusingly.

“We’re just trying not to disturb you Angela.” Brennan said.

“Oh please. I’m just doing this report. Disturb away.” Angela replied, swiveling her chair and facing them.

“Where’s Zach?” Booth asked. “Because I’ve got to…”

“Way to tell Cam about our experiment.” Hodgins said loudly, as they entered the room.

“I didn’t mean to.” Zach replied. “She just looked at me with those narrow eyes and…”

“Do you have the weapon?” Booth interrupted.

Zach nodded. “I calculated the distance point between the two bone dimples, allowing for curvature and force and the estimated the length of the handle by…”

“Please, Zach.” Booth interrupted again.

“Oh, right.” Zach replied. “Basically I came up with this.” He gestured to Angela and she entered some numbers into the Angelator and a stylized weapon popped up.

“Wow.” Booth said. “That’s pretty big.”

Zach nodded again. “I cross referenced it with weapons in today’s time and in the past and came up with this.”

Angela tapped the pad again and an image appeared of a silver, crescent-shaped axe with an intricate design.

“It’s a Vatican guard axe.” Zach noted.

“And I took the information and cross referenced it and came up with this website.” Angela said, moving over to her computer. “Battleaxes.com. It sells all sorts of replicated weaponry from historic battles and stuff. I read the biography of the person who creates the weapons and he lives outside of Johnson City, Tennessee.”

“American Smoketree is from Tennessee.” Hodgins noted.

“Yea but Tawny was found in DC and killed in Virginia.” Booth said. “Could she have been killed in Tennessee?”

Brennan shook her head. “The body wasn’t moved that far.”

“Besides.” Hodgins interjected. “The smoketree wasn’t found on Tawny it was found on the other two children.”

Booth was silent, pacing the floor. “There’s something I’m missing.” He muttered. “Miller kills Howard, who kills Tawny and who kills the other children?”

“We’re missing something.” He announced. Well, it looks like we get to go on a field trip Bones. Maybe the answers are there.”

“Do we get to fly this time?”

“Yes, I will book the flights. I’ve got to go tell Cullen, I’ll call you with the flight arrangements. Good job Zach.” Booth bustled out of the room, missing the smile that crossed Zach’s face.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Two hours later, Angela found Brennan in her office, pouring over a stack of papers.

“Bren? You okay?”

“What?” she replied, looking up and squinting at Angela.

“C’mon.” Angela said. “Let’s take a break, go see Sid, okay?”

Brennan nodded.

“Do you mind if I ask Cam?” Angela asked. “She’s in need of a break too.”

“Of course Angela.” Brennan replied, grabbing her coat. A half hour break wouldn’t hurt. She wasn’t getting anything done anyway.

Five minutes later, they were in Cam’s car and on their way to Wong Foo’s.

“I didn’t see your car in the structure.” Angela said.

“Booth drove me.” At Angela’s questioning look, she continued. “You know how he gets with serial killer cases.”

“Yea that sounds like Booth.” Cam chuckled. She pulled into the parking lot of Wong Foo’s and they all got out and made their way inside.

They sat at a booth and waited for Sid to come and bring them their food.

“So what’s new with everyone?” Angela asked brightly.

“Other than the case?” Cam questioned. “Not much.”

“Yes, it seems to be taking over our lives, isn’t it?” Angela said. “How’s Booth, sweetie?”

“He’s frustrated.” Brennan replied. “I’m frustrated too. It’s a logical inevitability that we are going to catch the person who did this. Our conviction rate is very high, we’ve solved 95% of our cases in the last three years, we will get him. But at the same time, the forensic evidence isn’t helping. And that frustrates me.”

“Because you feel like you can’t do your job.” Cam noted.

Brennan nodded.

“Well let’s hope that the Tennessee lead gives us another clue and leads us to more forensic evidence. Sometimes cases are just like that.” Cam said. “That’s why you’ve got cops and good investigators like Booth.”

“Ladies.” Sid interrupted, placing down their drinks. “Your meal will be out in five.”

“Thanks.” They chimed.

“Can we talk about something other then the case?” Angela asked.

“Found your husband yet?” Cam queried.

“Okay, never mind.” Angela sighed. “Let’s just talk about the case.”

“My dad asked me to be a witness for his defence.” Brennan said.

“Are you going to do it?” Angela asked.

“I don’t know.” she replied. “I examined the body of Garrett Delaney. Technically, I’m on the prosecution’s side along with the rest of you and Booth.”

“Tricky.” Cam said, taking a sip.

Brennan nodded. “Hopefully this case doesn’t go on too long and interfere.”

Sid came and placed their food on the table. “Eat up ladies. You look like you need it.”

“Thanks Sid.” Cam said. “Well, let’s eat!”

Brennan was just about to pick up her chopsticks when her cellphone rang.

“Brennan.” She answered. “What? Okay, I’m leaving right now. Bye.”

She saw the other two questioning looks. “Booth’s at the lab, he got us a flight that leaves in an hour, I’ve got to go. Sorry.”

“No problem, Dr. Brennan. We will see you in a couple of days. Keep us updated.”

“I will.” She replied, grabbing her coat and heading out of the restaurant.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Are you going to fidget the whole way there?” she said, looking over at her squirming partner. “Because fidgeting can be a sign of …”

“Look.” He interrupted. “I’m just trying to get comfortable.”

She raised her eyebrow at him. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s…” he trailed off and sighed. “Charlie’s parents left me a message and I need to call them back.”

“What do they want?” she asked.

“They want to know what happened to their son. They want answers I can’t give them.”

“Yet.” She stated. “We can’t give them answers yet.”

“Right.” He replied.

They sat in silence for the better part of a half an hour until a buzzing noise sounded.

“My phone.” He explained as he pulled it out of his pocket and answered it. “Booth.”

“Excuse me.” A flight attendant said, coming up to them. “You can’t talk on the phone on this plane, I’m going to have to ask you to turn it off.”

“He’s a federal agent.” Brennan replied. “Booth, show him your badge.”

“Uh huh, un huh..” Booth said into the phone as he pulled out his badge and flashed it at the man.

“It doesn’t matter.” The man replied. “You need to turn off that cellphone now.”

“Okay, gotta go.” Booth said, hanging up the phone. “Sorry about that.” He said to the flight attendant.

The flight attendant just gave him a scolding look and walked off.

“That was Agent Adami. They finally got the owner of the website, a Susie Wilson from Kentucky. She’s a housewife.”

“Kentucky fits.” Brennan noted.

Booth nodded. “We will bring her in for questioning when we get back.”

They fell into silence again, both contemplating how despite the frustration of the situation, the pieces of the puzzle were falling, albeit a bit slowly, into place.

References

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty A2BOREANAZ wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:44 am

ohhhhhh axes........niiiice.......lol....sorry cant help myself.......i love the weapons.......and what they are used for.....and the chick is from kentucky...is it space?????

again........brilliant willi........and it must be so hard to keep b and b apart.......i have printed every post.......so i can send it to hart hanson........its so going to be an episode in season 4..i am telling you........remember.......i get to go with you to california.........me.....me.......me.......
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty vanessaaaaa wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:44 am

Weee! I like that!! (:
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty CSI-4077 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:45 am

Great chapter!! I loved the bickering and whispering at the beginning, they're like two small children Smile

Great story progression too, very intriguing! Love the weapons too Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:47 am

A/N: Here’s the next chapter! I hope you enjoy!

They were now in their rented car (Booth driving of course) as they headed from Knoxville airport along the highway to Johnson City.

“Do we have time to eat first?” she asked.

“We should probably go question the guy first, then we can go to dinner. In the mood for Mexican?”

She quirked an eyebrow at him.

“I was in Johnson City a few years ago, before I met you, working on a homicide case. Anyway, there’s this restaurant, El Torito? It has the best Mexican food, their enchiladas are delicious.”

She chuckled. “Do you know the best place to eat in every town in the U.S.?” she asked.

He flashed his charm smile. “Well, I do try.”

“Well, I hope it won’t take long. I was just about to take a bite of my food when you called.”

“Where were you?”

“Sid’s. I was there with Cam and Angela.”

“How are they?” he asked.

“Good.” She replied. “I think Angela’s anxious still about her ex-husband.”

“Technically he’s still her husband Bones. And yeah, I can imagine that’s got her worried.”

They fell silent again, Brennan staring out the window as Booth drove.

Finally making it to Johnson City, he shook her shoulder lightly and roused her.

“We’re here.” He said.

She sat up and straightened herself out. “What’s this guy’s name again?”

“Patrick Shila.” He replied. “He owns the website and apparently makes some of the weapons as well.”

They drove along, following the instructions until they came to a farmhouse. Pulling into the lane, Booth went over in his mind the questions he was going to ask. They got out of the car and made their way up to the front door. Ringing the door bell, there was no answer.

“S’cuse me?”

They turned and saw a man coming up to them from the direction of the barn. He was wearing overalls and a grimy white shirt and was holding an axe in his hand.

“Special Agent Seeley Booth and my partner Dr. Temperance Brennan.” Booth said, introducing them.

“Patrick Shila.” The man replied. “Sorry, I was just working on this axe in my workshop. Give me one minute to put it away and I’ll be back out to help you.”

“He seems nice.” Brennan commented.

“Well let’s just hope he cooperates.” Booth muttered.

Ten minutes later, he emerged from the barn.

“Sorry ‘bout that. How can I help you?”

“We’re wondering if anyone’s bought a Vatican guard axe from you lately.” Booth said.

“Oh yeah, that was a few months ago. I only have three of those in stock. I don’t make ‘em myself, I get them shipped from Europe. They’re quite the beauties though.”

“I’m going to need the information of the buyer. It’s for a federal investigation.” Booth said, pulling out his notebook.

“Well now, I don’t have the name of the person but I can tell you what they looked like.” Patrick replied. “You see, I sell most of my weapons online, but there’s a few who come down to get them in person. He was one of them.”

“And you can just sell a weapon without seeing their id?” Brennan asked.

“I have a permit. And he sure did look over 18, so that’s all that matters.”

“He pay cash?” Booth asked.

“Yep.” Patrick said.

“Can you describe him?”

“Yep.” Patrick replied. “He was short and fat, very round like a gumball or something. He had glasses and he was one of them collector geeks.”

“Collector geeks?” Brennan asked.

“Yes. You see, these people see a movie and it’s got a weapon in it that they like or they read a book and it’s got a picture of a cool sword in it and they want copies for themselves.”

“This is quite the business.” Booth commented.

“Yep.” Patrick replied. “I love doing it, that’s why I still am. When I’m a bit older, then I’ll retire, maybe see the world or somethin’.”

“Did you make them sign anything?” Booth asked.

“Yea, I get all my customers who come out here to sign a form saying everything’s good and I’m not responsible. Come on inside, I’ll go and find it.”

They walked into the house and were lead into the living room to wait. Patrick opened a door connecting from the living room to what they assumed was his office and disappeared inside.

“Interesting.” Booth muttered, looking at the many weapons displayed around the room.

“Weapons are one of the ways men use to show off their strength and sexual virility.” Brennan replied. “It looks like he’s overcompensating.”

“Ssshh.” Booth said, as Patrick came back into the room, holding a piece of paper.

“Here you go.” Patrick said, handing over the paper. “I can’t make out the signature, but I hope it helps.”

“Thank you.” Booth replied, standing up. “We should get going. Here’s my information if you can think of anything else that might help.”

“Absolutely.” Patrick replied, leading them out of the house.

As soon as they got back in the car, Booth turned to Brennan and asked “Ready for El Torito’s?”

Her stomach gave a huge rumbling noise in response.

Booth laughed as he turned on the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

References

RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:48 am

ohhhhhhh i want to see the inside of his house.......whoooo hooooo getting so close to catching this dude........willi i cant take it anymore.........and is mexican food really the best choice.....will they be in the same hotel room.........lol...you know what those mexican beans do to you?????????????

another great job willi...........and i love how he came out of the barn........carrying his axe.......i am just picturing something funny...........its how my mind works
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty CSI-4077 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:48 am

Another awesome chapter!! Definitely love the weapons and Brennan's comment that it looked like he was overcompensating Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:51 am

A/N: So here is the next chapter. Thanks to everyone who is reading along! I hope you are enjoying it. Next chapter should be up in a couple of days!

She waited in the hotel lobby as Booth checked both of them in. She was running the case over in her head. During dinner, which was totally delicious, they had decided to go back to the hotel and brainstorm.

As much as she liked to follow the forensic evidence and not posit a scenario, she had to admit that in this case, it was all there was left to do. The forensic evidence was dwindling and there wasn’t much more to go on.

She had to rely on Booth and his ‘gut feelings’ to get them through this case.

“Here’s your key.” He replied, coming up to her.

“Thanks.” She replied. “Are we still going to go over the case?”

He nodded. “Why don’t you put your stuff in your room and then come meet me in mine? I’m right next door.”

“Sounds good.”

Five minutes later, she was in his room, watching him pace back and forth.

“Booth, can you sit down?” she asked.

He shook his head. “I like to walk.” He replied, flipping his poker chip between his fingers. “It helps me to think.”

She sat back and waited for the look. Booth got a look, she noticed, right as he figured out who the murderer was. He said she had a similar look when she solved a puzzle with remains.

Her phone rang and she answered.

“Brennan.”

“Dr. Brennan, it’s Cam.”

“Hold on Cam, let me put you on speakerphone.” She pressed a button and Cam’s voice came through.

“We finally found out what killed Charlie MacNaw and his family.” Cam said.

“What was it?” Booth asked.

“They were….electrocuted repeatedly.” Cam stated. “Tortured and then cut up.”

“Tortured?” Booth said, his face pale.

“It’s… it’s possible that they were alive but just unconscious when they were being killed.”

“Thanks Cam.” Brennan said. “Get Zach to look at how much voltage was used. I need to know if it was more than a stun gun.”

“I’ve got him doing it right now, Dr. Brennan.”

“Thanks Cam.”

She hung up the phone and looked at Booth.

“That’s not good.” He said, running his hands through his hair.

“At least it’s something.” She replied.

“Let’s go over the suspects.” Booth said. “Suspect #1 is Imelda. She killed Ryan Payne and scooped out his eyeballs. Could she have done that by herself?”

Brennan shook her head. “She would have needed help to incapacitate him.”

“Suspect #2 is Miller Wheats. We know he killed Howard Walkerton, he probably had help.”

“Maybe they had help from Susie Wilson.” Brennan commented.

“Maybe, but what about Tawny?” He continued to pace. “Hit with an axe then strangled…”

“The person would have to be fairly strong to wield an axe like that. It’s rather large and a bit ungainly.”

“Question, Bones. If I handed you that axe, would you be able to take a swing at me with it?”

“Yes.” She replied.

“Would you miss?” he asked.

She looked at him strangely.

“Think about it.” He replied, pacing a bit faster. “That’s a big axe. And in order for it to hit Tawny on the head in a spot that would knock her out, the person who used it would have to be used to it, right?”

She nodded. “I would agree. The bone dimples suggest that Tawny was struck in a precise manner.”

“So who would be used to wielding a weapon like that?”

“Patrick Shila.” She said, her mind catching up with Booth’s train of thought.

“We got played.” Booth replied. “He gave us that fake receipt to distract us, probably so he could destroy the axe. C’mon let’s go.”

She got off the bed and they headed out the door.

Booth dialled the police station. “Yes, this is Special Agent Seeley Booth. My partner and I are on route to pick up a suspect, armed and dangerous. Requesting backup.”

She watched as he gave the address and hung up.

“So what’s the plan?” she asked.

“We go in quiet, pretend like there’s not a problem and try to apprehend him without any problems. But stay back okay?”

She rolled her eyes. “Fine.”

They pulled up to the farmhouse, which was eerily quiet. There were no lights on in the house.

“I guess he knows we’re coming.” Booth replied, slowly getting out of the car. “Stay back.”

The walked up to the front of the house and she peered in. “I don’t see anything.” She whispered.

He nudged her and gestured to the barn.

They quietly crept towards the barn, as silent as possible. Booth grabbed the door handle and slowly opened it. It gave a loud creak. They both peered into the darkness.

Then suddenly, Patrick Shila leapt out at them, axe in hand, ready to kill.

References:

RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty BGWGscienceteacher wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:51 am

Shit! I can't believe you left it there. Actually I can believe that you left it there. I can hear your evil laugh. This is really getting intense. PPS
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:52 am

patrik shila is a bad bad person, lucky booth and bones are there to sort him out...and sort him out they will, won't they willi? you wont let anyone get hurt other than shila will you? hmmm! i know what you are like.

fantastic chappies willi...and i think your new job should be a writer for bones, this is so much like a real epi.....and dont forget the fluff, even if its only a long loving stare!!!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:55 am

A/N: Here’s the next chapter of Evil! I’m glad everyone’s liking the story and I love all the reviews. I really appreciate it! Next chapter should be up in the next few days.

Booth managed to dodge out of the way as the axe came hurtling at his head. He pushed back against the handle and managed to unbalance Patrick slightly. He turned to disarm him, but Patrick lunged again, knocking him over.

He turned and saw Brennan fighting with Patrick, the blade dangerously close to her arm. Leaping up, he grabbed the handle of the axe and used it to push Patrick up against the barn door. He twisted Patrick’s arm until he let go of the weapon and it fell to the ground.

“Have you got something to tell us?” he asked Patrick, as he pushed him around so his face was against the barn door.

Patrick grunted in reply.

“Can you get the cuffs, Bones?” he asked.

She nodded and reached into his jacket, pulling out the cuffs.

As he snapped the cuffs on him, they heard police sirens in the distance. “Calvary’s here.” He muttered.

The police cars pulled up and several cops got out and made their way towards them.

“Sheriff McKinnon?” Booth asked, directing his question towards a tall, burly man.

“Yes.” McKinnon replied.

“I’m Special Agent Booth, my partner Dr. Temperance Brennan.” He said, nodding over at Brennan. “Patrick here attacked us with an axe.”

“You were on my property.” Patrick mumbled.

“We were on your property earlier, you didn’t seem to have a problem.” Brennan noted.

“We’ll take him in. He can stay in lockup overnight.” McKinnon said.

“Thank you.” Booth replied. “C’mon Bones.”

It wasn’t until they were in the car that Booth noticed Brennan holding her arm.

“What happened?” he asked.

“Nothing.” She replied. “Just a nick.”

“A nick?” he said louder. He reached for her arm and removed her hand. “Jeez, Bones, you’re bleeding everywhere.”

“It’s only a flesh wound. Let’s go back to the hotel and use the first aid kit.”

He sighed and nodded, turning on the car and pulling out of the driveway.

As soon as they were in the hotel room, he made her take off her jacket so he could have a look. She pulled down her tank top strap and waited for him to examine the injury, even though she knew it was a flesh wound.

“It doesn’t look bad.” Booth said, looking at her arm.

She raised an eyebrow at him. “See?” she said.

“Fine.” He sighed. He went into the bathroom for the first aid kit.

Soon he was patching her up with gauze and tape.

“So, now Patrick is involved.” She noted.

“This is good.” He replied. “Now we have two people to question. Patrick and Susie. One of them is going to give us information.”

“It’s going to be hard.” She said. “They are dedicated to this cult and their leader. They won’t back down easily.”

Booth nodded. “We will just have to weasel the information out of them then, huh Bones?”

“Yes.” She replied. “We can bring back Dr. Rankman if needed.”

“How did you meet him by the way?” Booth asked.

“I was doing an anthropological study of tribal religions in school which lead me to research about cults. Dr. Rankman was the resident expert in the department, I contacted him and he helped me and we’ve stayed in touch. He likes to argue about politics.”

“There.” he said. “Your arm is done. I guess there’s nothing more we can do tonight. We’ll go to the Sheriff’s tomorrow.”

“Well I’m going to go get some rest.” She replied, getting up off the bed. “Thanks Booth.”

“No problem.”

She got up and exited the room, going into her own next door. Heading straight for the bathroom, she turned on the taps and started a bath. It had been a long day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning, she watched as Booth chowed down on eggs, bacon and toast from the hotel lobby restaurant. She smiled as she stuck her fork into a piece of strawberry on her plate.

“What?” he asked.

“Nothing.” She replied. “Your appetite at times astonishes me.”

“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” He replied, grinning.

She smiled back and finished her fruit cup.

“Listen Bones, when we get to the Sheriff’s office, let me handle it okay? You know how locals are about FBI agents and we don’t want to say anything to upset him.”

“It’s logical that I should talk to him since I’m not a FBI agent.” She noted.

“Just let me do it okay?” he said, pulling out his wallet.

Smiling at the waitress who had come to take away their plates, he pulled out some bills and put it on the table.

“Ready to go?” he asked.

She nodded and they made their way out of the restaurant. Five minutes later, they were at the sheriff’s office.

“Agent Booth.” Sheriff McKinnon said. “Dr. Brennan.”

“Hello Sheriff.” Booth replied. “The prisoner cooperating?”

“Perfectly.” McKinnon said. “Now I assume you’re going to take him up to D.C?”

“Yes, that’s the plan.”

“Well now, I don’t think he falls under your jurisdiction.”

“He’s a suspect in a federal case.” Booth replied. “Therefore he falls under my jurisdiction.”

“I believe unless you have criminal evidence, he falls under mine.” McKinnon noted. “Now Patrick Shila has been an upstanding citizen of Johnson City for a long time. You just can’t come in here and take him away unless you have proof. I’ll hold him here for attacking you, but beyond that you’ve got to show me some proof.”

Booth sighed. Sometimes he hated the local guys. “How’s this? I’m going to get the agents from Knoxville to come here and collect Mr. Shila. Make sure he’s ready. You can argue with them.”

He turned to Brennan. “C’mon, let’s go get a flight and question Susie Wilson.”

They walked out of the office.

“That’s it?” Brennan asked.

“It was going to take a couple of days to transport him anyway.” Booth replied. “Might as well get the Knoxville feds to do it. They might be better at persuading the Sheriff. We’ll stop in on our way to the airport. Let’s go back to the hotel and pack up our stuff.”

Brennan nodded. It was time to get some answers.

References:

RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:55 am

ahhhhhhh the axe was inches away from his pretty little head.....why oh why do you do this to me........and then bones arm......geesh.......but then again it would be unrealistic if neither one of them got away without even a scratch......and thats what mr. hanson likes to see.......reality......good job willi....we are so on our way to hollywood...........i mean you...but i must go with you........and now two peeps to question.....i think the good doctor rankman has something to do with it also.......since he is the person with the cult knowledge....hmmmmmmmmmmm dammit......i want to know what is going on........and a few days i will have to wait.......i guess i can take that.......i am on the edge of my seat........come on......we only have an hour on tele.......so lets wrap it up people..........see..dont i sound so professional......i could direct this one.........now mr. boreanaz....or david....get close to willi.....thats it.....yeah.....oh put that big arm of yours around her.....uh huh.....now slide a little closer.....now willi..i want you to wrap your legs around his waist.....oh wait..wrong shoot...........lol good job woman........
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:01 am

fabtastic willi....and poor bones got hurt, but she's a hard nut !!!! maybe booth could massage her if it still hurts lol, im loving this fic willi...one question, will there be smut?, you know cup and her smut....dont want to dissapoint the little slapper! and i know you can write brill smut scenes....hmmmm? maybe a little, just a little nibble of his c*** or something lol x x x
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:05 am

A/N: Alright! Now we’re getting to the good stuff! Of course, there’s still 18 chapters to go after this, but don’t worry! We are one step closer to catching the bad guy!

A shout out to my fantastic beta, AnaG. She has edited every chapter of this story and has helped me immensely. We wrote a little something together called Playdate. Check it out! And thank you so much for reading and reviewing!

The interrogation room was dimly lit, with grey walls, plastic grey chairs and a grey table. It was if the suspects were being told, this is what your life will become.

Booth didn’t have a problem with that. Most of the people he brought in here were guilty and were in for exactly that. But as he walked in with Brennan and came face to face with Susie Wilson, he felt unsure.

It was most likely that she was one of the killers. She definitely had an unrelenting look upon her face. But the thought that she was duped by this cult leader, whoever he was, softened his idea of her.

Of course, if she did it, she’d be going to jail for life, no doubt about it. He introduced himself and Brennan and they got down to business.

“Susie, you know why you’re here?” he asked.

She shook her head.

“We found a website several weeks ago that is registered to you. We believe it to be part of an… organization that has become suspicious.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Susie whispered.

“Would you let us see your arms and legs then to examine you for a tattoo?” Brennan asked.

“No. Don’t touch me.”

“Look Susie.” Booth said, flashing his charm smile. “You understand that you are the only one right now we have to tie to about seven murders. Seven murders that have been committed in a variety of states including Virginia and Kentucky, which both have the death penalty. There’s not a doubt in my mind that if this goes to court, because of the horrible ways the crimes were committed, you would get the death penalty.”

“I didn’t do anything.” She replied, her voice a little stronger.

“Why are you doing this for him?” Brennan asked. “What has he done for you?”

“I don’t know who you mean.” Susie said, adamantly.

“He’s probably attractive, right?” Brennan said. “He promised you all these things, things you wanted. An escape from your life.”

“I like my life.” Susie said defiantly..

“But it wasn’t what you expected was it, Susie?” Booth interjected. “You were the homecoming queen and now you’re a housewife. Your husband isn’t nice to you, in fact he sent you to the hospital a couple of times and was arrested for battery, isn’t that right?”

“I was the one that…” she trailed off.

“So you went to church.” Brennan said. “Hoping God would help you out. But somebody else did instead.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Susie said, pushing away from the table and standing up. “Let me out of here.”

“Susie, please sit down.” Booth said.

“No, I’m not doing this. I’ve done nothing wrong. Everything is fine.” Susie replied, pacing back and forth.

“Okay.” Booth said. “You’re right. Everything is fine. My partner and I, we’re going to go outside for a while. You sit and think, okay?”

Susie nodded and they left the room.

As soon as they were in the observation room, Brennan spoke.

“She’s psychologically damaged.” She said.

“She’s protecting him.” Booth growled.

“Probably because she’s in love with him.” Brennan noted. “Cults attract women who are in search of a piece of themselves and a huge part of that is companionship with another person. She wasn’t getting it from her husband so along comes this man who promises the world and she falls in love.”

“So much so that she killed for him.” Booth said grimly.

Brennan nodded. “Probably more than that. As a woman she would have been used as a sexual object and nothing more. Some cults use women to recruit others by getting them to have sex with potential members. Others tell women that their job is to have sex with all the male members.”

“And she would just go along with this?” Booth asked incredulously.

“She would have been told that she was making a difference, contributing to life, an important person. I can imagine she’s wanted to feel important for a long time. Remember this leader, whoever they are, promised her this great life. Maybe it made her think about when she used to be popular. But something happened, I think. Maybe she witnessed something.”

“I agree.” He said. “She’s not as calm as Miller. Something’s bothering her. Maybe she’s feeling guilt over who she killed.”

“That doesn’t make sense.” She replied. “Because she thinks that she’s doing it on behalf of him or God or whoever. She wouldn’t feel guilty. Look at the Manson women, they stayed true to him for a long time and were arrogant about the people that they killed. Something’s happened to her beyond that, which is bothering her.”

They watched as Susie paced back and forth.

“We should wait.” Booth said. “Just watch her for a while, see what happens.”

They observed Susie pace back and forth in the room. After fifteen minutes, she began to grow more agitated.

“Hello?” she said plaintively. “Did you leave me? Are you here?”

She continued her pacing, now more frantically.

“I didn’t….” she said. “Please don’t…”

“She’s shaking.” Brennan observed.

“Just wait.” Booth replied, his eyes never straying from the glass.

Susie began to shake harder, rubbing her palms together. “Please.” She begged. “Just don’t leave.”

“Booth…” Brennan said, turning to him.

“Almost…” he whispered. “Come on.”

“Booth!” she said loudly.

He turned sharply.

“We need to go in there.” Brennan said.

He nodded and they made their way out of the observation room and back into interrogation.

“Susie.” He started.

She ignored him and looked at Brennan. “I didn’t mean to go in there.” She whispered.

“I know, Susie.” Brennan replied, taking a seat. “It’s okay. What happened? What did you see?”

Susie shook her head and continued her pacing.

“Susie…” she said. “People got hurt because of him. Who is he?”

Susie stopped and sat down on the chair, laying her head against the table.

“Ezekiel.” She whispered.

RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:07 am

magicstar wrote:fabtastic willi....and poor bones got hurt, but she's a hard nut !!!! maybe booth could massage her if it still hurts lol, im loving this fic willi...one question, will there be smut?, you know cup and her smut....dont want to dissapoint the little slapper! and i know you can write brill smut scenes....hmmmm? maybe a little, just a little nibble of his c*** or something lol x x x

i would like to point out that magic wanted a little nibble on his cock.......or something........i did not write that........the hooker did..........i rest my case
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:08 am

okay.......i dont know if you meant to write it like this...but i liked it........'He introduced himself and his Brennan'....awwwww and that chick......freak......but a mindwashed freak.......and now we have another name.....'ezekial'......hmmmmmmm bible name....scary name.....and 18 more chapters holy crap woman....you are going to drag me along for 18 more.......geesh....but thats 18 more scenes i can put together for when i am the director.....like i said......i have this all printed out......and trying to piece it together in my mind.......to find out who did what......still guessing.......damn you willi......damn you........but this is the way i interpret this chap............

booth and bones enter the interrogation room......where they find willi lying on the cold stainless steel table void of all her clothes........booth says...'bones, i can take it from here'....
removing his jacket he advances towards willi....she eyes him ever so seductively.....'you want answers fbi boy, i want something too'......booth lets the jacket fall to the floor*WHOA...CUT CUT....!!!!!!!!!!!*........*enters dawn*.."david....that is an armani jacket....we dont just toss them on the floor"......"now from the beginning* they start from the beginning.....then......booth drapes the jacket over the chair......begins to unbutton his shirt....by this time he is standing over willi...she gropes at his chest......he leans down and whispers into her ear......."tell me what you want...and how you like it"............."AND END SCENE"......"thats a wrap people....we will pick it up from here tomorrow"

great job woman
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 7 Empty Re: A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next