Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty CheeseBK wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:24 am

interesting and the last few lines very funny.... like your writing, will!!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty Ehbee wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:25 am

hey look at me! writing another review! there must be pigs flying...

WILLI! i LOVED this chapter, i think its my favourite next to the chapter where the creepy leader chops up the bodies. this is great because you pack a lot of information into that conversation, but you don't make it sound forced. walter doesn't give the impression that he's reading a wiki article at all, you've worked in your research seamlessly!

LOVE the not so subtle hints that the only reason brennan is staying at her job is because of booth...

speaking of, the banter at the end was perfect! easily could see it on the show...

two thumbs up! WOO!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty gimmeagun wrote

will i cannot believe how much like an episode this is!! well i can believe it because you write so freaking awesome but its just...AMAZING!!

sorry i havent reviewed in a while but i havent read anything in a while either. now i am all caught up and can't wait for the next update!!

i loved the last few lines of the chapter...for the record i would have missed booth...

Fantasic job will! cant wait to read more!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty fanofbones wrote

excellent chapter will....suspicious of Walter though.....Tempe this and Tempe that....hmmmmm....back to that later maybe..
loved the back and forth between our favorite couple....and she would miss him ;-)

fab
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty magicstar wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:26 am

brilliant willi....and no reserch links? wow! all fromyour own little nogin, well done, bravo x
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty jerseybones wrote

will i love this story (duh you wrote it). but seriously great idea to introduce a colleague. nice touch to show how she turned down a job to stay with booth (again with the staying). lots of similarities between your story and what could appear on the Season 3 DVD.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty willgirl wrote

Magic, I totally forgot to add the research links! Will do now!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty willgirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:27 am

REFERENCES (Sorry I forgot to add them before)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty BGWGscienceteacher wrote

Willi, hope you are feeling better. That was a great chapter. We all know that Brennan would miss Booth and chasing the bad guys.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty jerseybones wrote

I am still in such awe regarding the amount of research you do for your stories. You make the flow and creation so easy I would never have guessed the amount of prepping you go through. It is certainly worth it and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we greatly appreciate it. Thanks Will.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty A2BOREANAZ wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 am

you see how everyone is saying the same thing........this reads like a freakin episode of the show........hanson hasnt called you yet.......what the hell is taking him so long........you hang in there......they will call......read your links.......holy hell......that is some graphic crap i tell ya.......but i did manage to get thru all of it.......i am creepy like that.....but thats how you learn......you read........or do....and the latter.......bad.......so i will read about the cults......and the torture.....wont do it.......willi......i have already told you this but love this.......so freakin awesome.......i have no more words........it rocks.........
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty nane wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 am

This is a great story. I think when some of the writers will be dumped they might give you a call. But we would miss you like Booth would miss Brennan....
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:29 am

Well I have no excuses this time! I hope people are still reading this. The good news is, that I sat down and made an outline this weekend so I know exactly what's going to happen. Hopefully that makes posting quicker! The other good news (if you like this story) is that its going to be approximately 43 chapters long! So look for lots of twists and turns! I hope you enjoy!

“I can’t do it man, sorry.” Hodgins said.

Booth groaned. “No, that’s okay, it’s just we are running out of options.”

“What’s going on?” Brennan asked, coming up on the platform.

“I can’t narrow down the instances of American Smoketree. I’m sorry, the possibilities are just too endless.” Hodgins noted.

“That’s fine.” Brennan said, earning a sharp look from Booth.

“What, Booth, if Hodgins can’t help, then we should shift our focus elsewhere.”

“Like where?” Booth asked.

“I know you’re getting frustrated…”

“You’re damn right, I’m getting frustrated.” Booth said, his voice rising in anger. “These people, they killed my friends. They strangled a little girl to death. They burned a man and strung him up.”

“And we will figure out who did it.” Brennan replied. “But we need to do this methodically. Zach’s working on the bone dimple, that could give us something.”

Booth nodded. “I’m going to go and see how the cyber crimes unit is doing with the website. And maybe there’s a hit off the receipt.” He headed off the platform, Brennan following behind.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“I’m coming with you.” She stated.

He raised an eyebrow.

“Look Booth, I’m your partner, remember? We’re supposed to do things together.”
Booth looked sceptical but just nodded, and they made their way out of the building.

“Are you sure you’re not just watching me to make sure I won’t blow up or something?”

“Well, that too.” She replied, giving him a soft smile as they got in the car.

“I’m sorry.” Booth said immediately, pulling out of the parking lot. “This case frustrates me. We have very little forensic evidence, we don’t even know who this head guy is, we’ve got multiple killers…”

“It frustrates me too.” Brennan replied. “I’ve rarely had cases with this little forensic evidence. This person is meticulous. But we just need to be persistent. The evidence is there somewhere. We will catch this guy.”

“I know we will, Bones.”

After a few minutes of silence, she felt the need to change the subject.

“How’s Parker?”

“Fine, I guess. I haven’t seen him in a while, its complicated.”

“Rebecca shouldn’t do that.” She said quietly. “Not let you see him I mean.”

“Yea, well its not like I get a say in the matter is it?” he said harshly. He softened his expression at the sight of her face. “Sorry Bones, I didn’t mean….I mean thanks.”

He pulled the car into a parking space and they got out and headed into the Hoover building.

“No problem Booth.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Sorry Booth.” Agent Adami said. “We can’t find the web owner. The guy paid the domain through Paypal, then shut the account down. We traced the Paypal account to the guy’s bank account, but it turned out to be from Western Union. We are contacting them right now to figure it out.”

“That’s fine.” Booth muttered. “I’ll be in my office. Let me know.”

Booth stalked off to his office, Brennan behind him. They had just got to the door, when they heard a shout behind them.

“Booth, here’s the name for that credit card receipt. His name’s Miller Wheats. He was sent to jail a few years ago for attempted robbery. He lives in Inez, Kentucky.” The agent said.

“Kentucky. Where Howard Walkerton was killed.” Booth noted. “Do you have his file?”

“Yes.” The agent handed it over to him. Booth nodded and he and Brennan made their way into his office.

“So this guy goes all the way to Virginia to pick up some grappling hooks then heads back to Kentucky to kill Howard Walkerton?”

“Makes sense, Booth, if he couldn’t get the right kind of grappling hooks he wanted.”

“Or that the leader wanted.” Booth surmised.

“You don’t think he’s the leader?” Brennan asked.

“Do you?” Booth answered. “I mean, caught by a credit card receipt? That’s too easy for him. He would be smarter than that.”

“I agree.” Brennan said.

“So now we bring in Mr. Wheats here and see if he will confess to something. Get the goods on this cult leader.”

“It’s going to be hard.” Brennan said. “People who are members of cults are taught not to disobey their leaders for anything. They would rather die then reveal their religion’s secrets.”

Booth nodded. “Yeah, but Miller’s been in jail. I’m sure if we threaten him with lots of jail time, he might crack.”

“Let’s hope so.”

Booth sat at his computer for a moment, typing. “Inez is only an hour away from Elkhorn City.”

“That means that it was most likely Miller who picked out Howard as the victim.” Brennan noted.

“That’s the thing I don’t understand. How did they pick these victims? Were they trying to recruit them and it went wrong? Were they just picked off the street? Tawny seems like she would have been plucked because she was a cute kid, but Howard?”

“Recruitment makes sense Booth. In fact, that makes a lot of sense.” Brennan replied.

“You look like you’re about to solve a puzzle.” Booth noted.

“Think about it. Howard Walkerton leaves with his kids because his wife was cheating on him.”

“And she’s a drunk.” He interjected.

She nodded. “They look for a place to settle and they meet Miller Wheats, who sees a new recruit. Howard and the children get involved, but then Howard decides that he doesn’t want to be a part of this cult, so they kill him. Most likely, the children are alive.”

“You mean the kids are part of this cult thing?”

“Children are often an important factor to cults because they are easier to manipulate. Plus, they sway the parents because most parents wouldn’t want to leave their children behind.”

“So they are safe?” Booth asked.

Brennan shook her head. “I’m sure they are alive. As to what ritual behaviour they’ve had to endure, it depends on the cult. Most likely a lot of sexual assault, especially with the girl.”

“Dammit.” He cursed. “Well let’s hope Miller has answers.”

“Yes. Let’s hope he does.” Brennan replied soberly.

References

RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty A2BOREANAZ wrote

finally another post.......i was beginning to wonder what the hell was going on.......thought the clown guy from upstairs got you....again......i cannot say enough good stuff about this....i know i say this everytime.......but its true.......i am so reading a bones scrïpt.......and he said he was sorry......awwwwwww...oh and the poor children......ugh.......i dont know if it would be a good thing to be alive after something like that or not......flows like melted chocolate.......love love love it........cant wait for more...........
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty CheeseBK wrote

ah, great update!!!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty fanofbones wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:30 am

great chapter will...and god at the children...
wow...this is excellent girl..

fab
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:31 am

A/N: So here it is, finally the next chapter! Sorry for the delay, I lost my job and my muse went into a coma! However I revived her and she wrote this chapter. A couple of notes. In the previous chapter, I stated that Miller Wheats was younger, but I changed my mind so I edited that chapter.

Thanks to Ana for the fantastic beta work and all of you for reading and reviewing!

Brennan always felt uncomfortable during interrogations. She wasn’t good at them, not like Booth. This was Booth’s talent and she wished she had a fraction of it. The way he stared into the eyes of murderers and didn’t flinch, how he read their body language to determine if they were guilty. It was something that he took for granted but she thought was as impressive as her being able to ‘read’ bones.

Now as she stood in front of the glass, waiting for Miller Wheats to be brought in, she hoped that he wouldn’t be too much of a challenge for her frustrated partner. This case was getting more and more complicated and with the addition of Booth’s friends being some of the victims, it made it worse.

She saw Miller enter the interrogation room. He was average height, average weight, average in general. He walked a little slowly, as if he’d been injured. Booth was right. He definitely wasn’t the leader. He didn’t carry himself like that for one thing.

He wasn’t confident enough. Researching cult leaders, she had discovered that the leader always had this charismatic style, one that would entice people to join him. Miller didn’t have that.

“Ready?”

She turned and looked at Booth and nodded. They made their way into the interrogation room.

“Miller Wheats? I’m Special Agent Seeley Booth and this is my partner Dr. Temperance Brennan.”

Miller just scoffed and crossed his arms.

“What do y’all want from me?”

“Miller, you seem like a nice guy to me.” Booth remarked. “Good job, steady income. Tell me about where you like to hike.”

“Scuse me?”

“Hike.” Booth commented. “You like to hike right? Climb mountains and such?”

“Well….I…”

“Because I have a credit card receipt with your signature saying you purchased some Capewell retractable grappling hooks. Now that’s some serious equipment for these parts. You wouldn’t need Capewells unless you were climbing Everest.”

“Grappling hooks are used for other things.” Miller snorted.

“Yeah, they’re used for military operations, mostly training. I was a Ranger in the army, did some missions in Kosovo. What about you?”

“‘Nam.” Miller said gruffly.

“Quite the fight.” Booth remarked. “Soldier?”

“Paratrooper.”

“Tiger Force right?” Booth asked. “101st Airborn. You guys were the best.”

“I reckon we were.” Miller said. “But what’s this got to do with anything?”

“Were you at Song Ve Valley?” Booth asked.

“I don’t understand…”

“Is that where you got your taste of killing Miller? Doesn’t ring a bell? Song Ve Valley? The Tiger Force unit was investigated for war crimes for cutting off the ears of civilians and keeping them, scalping, raping, torture... Is this where you started to like it? Is that why you tortured Howard Walkerton?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Miller said firmly.

“We found a body Miller. Howard Walkerton. He was shot in the feet with grappling hooks, strung up and burned alive. Does that sound familiar to you?”

“No.”

“So why is it that the grappling hooks in his feet match the ones you bought?”

“I reckon it’s a coincidence.”

“A coincidence?” Brennan noted. “That’s too much of a coincidence.”

“Who are you anyway?” Miller asked. “Why you here?”

“She’s my partner.” Booth answered. “Now…let me tell you a little story, Miller. You stop me if you don’t think its true. You come back from Vietnam, bad taste in your mouth and you settle down in Inez for a while. But things just aren’t right, are they Miller? Cuz you’ve developed a taste for blood.

You wandered from job to job, even tried to rob a bank but nothing worked. Nothing scratched that itch, did it? So you had to go and kill Howard right? Did it make you feel important again?"

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Miller said, stony-faced.

“C’mon Miller, why did you drive all the way to Virginia for some grappling hooks, huh?”

Miller sat back and said nothing.

“Fine.” Booth said. “Feel free to sit there as long as you like. We’ve got your signature on the receipt and we know you bought those grappling hooks which were used on Howard Walkerton. If you don’t want to make a deal, that’s fine with us.”

He got up from his seat and headed out, Brennan following him.

“That’s it?” she said.

“For now.” He replied. “Let’s head to the lab and see if they’ve got anything.”

They made their way to the car, both deep in thought.

“I hate guys like that.” Booth muttered, as he started the car.

Brennan looked over at him questioningly.

“Dragging the army through the mud like that.”

“Booth it’s quite common for abuses to happen during times of war.” Brennan noted. “It’s a side effect that people do not realize. Tiger Force, My Lai, Abu Ghraib. Soldiers are thrown into situations they can’t handle and lash out.

They look for a place to distribute their rage. This is why spousal abuse is so common amongst soldiers wives. Not to mention the possibility of suicide. Last year 121 soldiers killed themselves.”

“I know that Bones.” Booth said, gripping the wheel. “It’s just….not all soldiers are like that. They are good men.”

“I know Booth.” Brennan replied, looking over at him. “I know they are.”

Booth pulled into the parking lot at the Jeffersonian and soon they were in the lab.

“Dr. Brennan, we’ve found something.” Zach said. “Angela’s running some possibilities through the Angelator.”

“Perfect, Zach.” She replied, as they followed him to Angela’s office.

“The bone dimple that I found was from a weapon.” Zach noted. “I examined the skull again and found another one, same size but barely an indent.”

“Two?” Brennan asked.

“Yes, see, here and here.” Zach replied, holding up the x-rays.

“So Tawny was struck twice.” Booth said.

“Not necessarily.” Brennan replied.

“Tawny was 4’9. In order to strike her head at the top point, which is near the top of her skull, the killer would have had to be at least 5’7.

“Miller’s only 5’5.” Booth noted.

“It’s likely there’s another person.” Brennan noted. “It makes sense with what Walter said. There’s no way that Miller Wheats is doing all the killing for this guy. Plus, Imelda killed Ryan Payne. So it’s likely that there’s another person out there who killed Tawny.”

“But this thing that hit her only knocked her out right?” Booth asked. “Because she was strangled.”

“Yes.” Zach replied. “I think it’s a weapon with more than one point.”

“If that’s true the weapon would have to be 7.32 inches.” Angela said.

“And most likely curved.” Brennan noted.

“So an axe?” Booth asked.

“That’s a possibility.” Brennan replied. “But it needs to be a speciality axe. Zach, I need you to determine the weight of the axe by assessing the bone dimples. Once you have all the variables, start a search for weapons that could match. Don’t limit yourself to modern weapons, we are probably looking for something more specialized. Look at medieval tools, as well as weapons from other countries.”

“Yes, Dr. Brennan.”

“Why would Tawny be struck with a medieval weapon?”

“Maybe it has some significance towards the cult?” Angela pointed out. “Cults often have special items that are used in ceremonies and such.”

Booth smiled. “If the weapon is a speciality one then it will be much easier to trace.”

“Exactly.” Brennan noted.

Booth’s cellphone rang and he walked out to answer it.

“How’s he doing?” Angela asked.

“He’s frustrated.” Brennan replied. “But he’s Booth, he’s fine. I just wish we had more evidence to give him.”

“Me too Bren.” Angela said. “This case, what they did to these people…”

“There’s no trace of his credit card on the website, nothing to tie him to the site.” Booth said, coming back in.

“We know he bought those grappling hooks.” Brennan noted.

“Yea but it’s not enough Bones. Even if that helps convict him, he’s not the guy we’re after.”

“I wonder if he has a goat eye tattoo.” She said. “If we could find out, that at least ties him to Imelda right?”

“Good idea Bones.” Booth replied. “Let’s go question our friend again.”

“Angela, call me if you find out anything.” Brennan said.

“Absolutely.” Angela replied, watching the two partners stride out of the room.

A/N: What happened with the Tiger Force Unit at Song Ve Valley is true. See the references for more information.

References:

RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:33 am

A/N: There's another chapter from yesterday, in case you haven't read it.

Welcome to the mind of a very sick individual…

His hands gripped the sides of the chair, making his knuckles turn white. A bead of sweat rested on his forehead, threatening to fall.

His eyes were dark and unflinching as he waited. Waited for the news he already knew. His lips vibrated slightly as he hummed his favourite tune. A knock at the door made him turn his head.

“Come in.” he commanded.

He was nothing short of a commander to these people. They looked to him for guidance, for purpose in their lives. He made them whole.

“S…sir?” the man said, moving to stand in front of him.

“Yes?”

“Miller’s in custody. Something about the grappling hooks?”

His eyes narrowed. “Both Imelda and Miller?”

“Yes. We’re working on a plan…”

“Be quiet.” He thundered. “How did you let this happen? My people are being scattered.”

“Maybe we should…”

“Maybe we should what?” he said in a low voice. “Stop helping people step in the light?”

“No, well…I…”

He was up from his chair and in front of his follower in less than a second. Like a lion, he stalked around, looking for the best vantage to strike. Still humming, he watched as the man shut his eyes, a lone tear rolling down his cheek.

He smiled and before his follower could act, he shoved the knife concealed in his sleeve in his lower back.

The man screamed as the song played in his head.

‘Son can you play me a memory? I’m not really sure how it goes…’

He stabbed him again, imagining the steel blade slicing through his flesh, like a tenderized piece of meat. That’s all humans were. Meat.

“Did you say something to them? To anyone? Is that why the cops have a hold of Imelda and Miller?”

“No, I didn’t, I didn’t.” the man sobbed as he fell to the ground, clutching his wound.

“Hmm….” He replied, watching intently. He liked this part. When they would touch the blood coming out of themselves as if they were surprised that it was inside them. He liked blood. It bubbled and gurgled and flowed like oil on the floor of a mechanic’s garage he used to play in when he was kid.

He yanked his head up and began to slice his ear off slowly.

“la la la, lili la la, la la la didi la,” he muttered under his breath.

The man howled in pain and his continued his methodical cutting. First one ear and then the other. Cartilage was always tougher to cut through.

Stabbing the man once more in the chest, he let him go, moving to the side to remove his socks and shoes.

He never liked wiggling his toes in the sand. It bothered him, those little granules of sand getting wedged in his skin. But this, this he loved. He moved closer but not quite close enough, teasing himself a bit. His pants tightened and he began to get excited for it to come.

Reaching for the knife, he pulled it out of the man’s chest and began stabbing him over and over, hoping to enlarge the pool of blood the man was kneeling in.

He put his hand over the man’s mouth to quench the moans and cries and he stabbed him in the chest over and over again, blood spattering his face and hair.

And then, then the blood touched his toes and he became so aroused he started shaking. He just need a little bit more from him, just a little bit…

But his follower had disobeyed him again and had died before he could achieve his sexual release. He let go of him with disgust, the knife still protruding from his chest.

“SUSIE!” he yelled.

The door creaked open.

“Yes? What…what happened to Ellis?”

“He could not see the light and betrayed us all.” he replied. “I need you to go get the girl, the untouched one. She needs to be brought into the light to see the good and pure that is here. Go get her Susie.”

Susie nodded meekly and turned and left.

He smiled. He could finish with the girl. She would give him the sexual release he needed to continue his work. He chuckled and began to sing under his breath.

“Sing us a song, you’re the piano man…..”
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:34 am

He liked this part. When they would touch the blood coming out of themselves as if they were surprised that it was inside them. He liked blood. It bubbled and gurgled and flowed like oil on the floor of a mechanic’s garage he used to play in when he was kid.
holy crap.....now that was freakin cool......and then slicing off his ears.......whooooooo hooooooooo how freaking deranged......hey??????? but they need to see the light.....i think perhaps the followers should carry a pocket flashlight around with them......then the light is with them all the time.....lol...oooh and now he is going to get the little girl......not a good thing...oh willi........you know i loved this......oh my...so freakin good. ..you know......i think its good for you to write stuff like this and for peeps to read....these crimes really do take place in this world....and shouldnt be overlooked.....gruesome as it may seem.....well gruesome as it is......its real........and you are doing so well with this stuff...........as well as booth and brennan.......that goes without saying..........awesome job willi........cant wait for more.......but until then....off to read the reasearch links....muahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty BGWGscienceteacher wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:34 am

That last chapter was so cool. I know I'm really, really sick, but it was so fitting since I'm sitting here writing dissection lesson plans for tomorrow.

Other's may call it sick, but I call that last chapter poetry.

You are outdoing yourself on this fic. PPS
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty magicstar wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:35 am

fantastic willi, im glad musie has come out to play, and dance a merry tune in your head x x
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:35 am

Thanks everyone! I'm so sorry for the delay, I'm going to try to have the next chapter up in a few days!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:37 am

A/N: Do you hate me? I'm SO SORRY for the lateness of the chapter. Life just got in the damn way! I hope you like this chapter, a little reprieve from the blood and guts!

Booth sat waiting outside of his boss’s office, a feeling of nervousness swirling in his belly.

He was rarely called to a special meeting with Cullen. It usually meant he was being reprimanded for something. He couldn’t think why though. Things were going fine at the lab; he hadn’t done anything stupid lately.

“Special Agent Booth?”

He looked up to see Cullen’s secretary gesturing at him.

“You can go in now.” He said.

He nodded and made his way inside, only to be met with Cullen’s stern face.

“What’s the update on the Tawny Michaels case?” He asked gruffly.

“We’re working on some possible suspects.” Booth replied.

“Why is Dr. Brennan taking so long with her analysis?”

“She’s done.”

“So why are you holding on to the body?” Cullen asked.

“Because we believe that Tawny Michaels may be linked with the other bodies.”

“Really?” Cullen said sceptically. “Because the girl’s parents are calling everyone in the FBI, demanding the release of their daughter.”

“There’s possibly a connection.” Booth said.

“Possibly?” Cullen replied sharply. “If there’s no evidence Booth, we will have to release the body to the parents.”

“Sir, think about how much worse it would be if we have to exhume her later?” Booth argued.

“What makes you think the cases are related?”

“Tawny Michaels was sexually assaulted after she died, not before. That’s not your average pedophile. At first we thought the case was separate. But then we got the other bodies. Howard Walkerton was shot in the feet with grappling hooks and then strung up and burned alive. Then Agent Wilders had someone whose eyeballs were removed with an ice cream scoop.”

“I thought there was a killer apprehended in that case.” Cullen noted.

“There was.” Booth replied. “We went to question her just in case. During the interrogation, we noticed she had an unusual tattoo. In short sir, we think Tawny Michaels death may have been part of several cult killings.”

“Cult?” Cullen said. “That isn’t good.”

“We’re working as fast as we can sir.”

“The boxes of body parts. Do those tie in too?”

“Possibly.” Booth answered.

“Unfortunately, that’s not good enough.” Cullen stated. “I want you to treat these cases separately until you find some concrete proof. I will talk to Mr. and Mrs Michaels and try to delay them for another week, but after that, I will have to release the body.”

“I understand sir.” Booth replied.

“That’s all.”

Booth nodded and head out of the office.

Great. Now all he had to do was solve the whole case in a week.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Brennan was completely frustrated. She had looked over the bodies once again in hopes of finding something, however there was nothing to find. Zach was still researching the weapon, so hopefully that would lead them somewhere.

Right now all she could do was wait. And waiting was something Temperance Brennan was not good at.

She had called Booth but it had gone to voicemail. She’d pulled up her book and stared at it blankly, shutting it down fifteen minutes later. The main tables were all being used so she couldn’t work on limbo bodies and although there was a large stack of paperwork on her desk, she didn’t feel like doing it.

Looking outside her office window, she saw her partner striding towards her, looking just as frustrated as she was.

“Hey Bones.” He said wearily, plopping himself down on the couch.

“Hey.” She replied. “You okay?”

“Fine. Anything new here?”

She shook her head.

“Let’s get out of here.” He said, gesturing to the door.

“Leave?”

“Yeah, Bones, it’s almost the end of the day, we’re both waiting on information and we haven’t relaxed in I don’t know when. Whaddya say to some food and a movie at my place?”

“Is the movie going to be implausible like last time?”

“Is there any movie you don’t find implausible?” he countered.

She sighed and felt herself giving into the half-smile on his face.

“Fine.” She said.

“Perfect.” He replied, rubbing his hands together. “Let’s go.”

“Let me just go tell Cam.” She replied.

Soon they were on their way to Booth’s, armed with some take out and a couple of movies. They were soon seated on his couch, eating their food in silence.

“What’s wrong, Booth?” she finally asked, putting down her carton.

“What? Can’t we hang out?”

“Yes.” She replied. “But we usually do it at the end of a case. Not that I mind, it just seems like there’s something bothering you.”

“Cullen chewed me out.” He admitted. “Tawny’s parents want to bury her and Cullen wants the case solved in a week.” He ran his hands through his hair. “This case is driving me crazy.”

“We get to question Miller again tomorrow.” She pointed out. “Plus, Zach’s working on the weapon. There’s still evidence Booth. We can still solve this case.”

He nodded. “I know Bones. Now c’mon, let’s stop thinking about it and watch a movie.”

During the next two hours, Booth thought not about the movie, but rather his partner beside him. He marvelled at how even during their worst times, they always managed to cheer each other up, make each other stronger.

Who knew three years ago that he would be in a successful partnership with a squint?

She was right. They would solve the case and get this bastard. It’s just what they did.

His cellphone began buzzing on the table. Picking it up, he answered.

“Booth.”

“Yes? We’ll be there right away. Thanks. Bye.”

He turned to a curious Brennan.

“There’s been a sighting of the Walkerton kids. Witness is at the FBI headquarters.”

“Let’s go.” Brennan replied. They turned off the tv and headed out of the apartment. This could be the break they were looking for.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

oooh a break in the case......good for our duo......will it be the lead they are looking for.......i hope so.......this is tough...seeing booth all upset.......as well as brennan......ha...and scooping out the eyeballs.......muahhhaaa i love it.......as you know.......oh willi.......i so cant get enough of this........as i always say......its spot on perfect with the two of them........i love love love this..........now whats the lead in the case........are we going to have to wait for a long time to find out..........i hope not........LOVING THIS........and again.........this is going to be an episode one day.......whooohoooo
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty gimmeagun wrote

Will I havent reviewed in a few chapters (sorry!) but I love it!!! I love reading this because it's so much like an episode and we all know how much we miss the real thing!

The chapter before this one...all I can say is that it was awesomely sick! This chapter...I'm glad they finally caught a break. Can't wait to see where it goes!! Fantastic job will!! I'll be here waiting for the next chapter/episode...I'll let you choose what you want to call it Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 6 Empty Re: A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next