Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty magicstar wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 am

this fic is amazing willi wow, im hooked !!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty Bella Loony wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:17 am

WOWZA, you go!!

BDWSGBL
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty willgirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:19 am

A/N: Okay, here we go! Next chapter! I hope you all enjoy and please note the disclaimer. A few people to thank. Luli for helping me with exactly how far Kentucky is from D.C. among other things! And Ana, for reading through my chap! And thanks to all of you for reviewing!

Disclaimer: This chapter deals with a subject that is of a senstive nature.

Chapter Two

“This isn’t Tawny Michaels.” Booth commented as he looked down at the burned body that lay on the metal table.

“Local PD in Kentucky sent it up. Apparently it was found at Breaks Interstate park.”

“How come I didn’t know about it?” Booth protested.

“I just found about it when the body came in 20 minutes ago. I thought you knew.”

Booth pulled out his cell and saw that he had three new messages.

“Never mind.” He muttered. “So who is….it?”

“He,” she emphasized. “was a male in his thirties to forties who was no discernable injuries.”

“Other than the fact that he’s a bunch of blackened bones?”

“It’s likely Booth that he was burned alive. Wait…” she said, moving to the end of the table. “There are holes in his feet.”

“Holes?”

“About a centimetre wide. See here?” she said, gesturing to the small, even hole on the sole of his foot.

“Gunshot?” he queried.

“Possibly.” She said. “There’s an exit wound at the top of his foot. And his right foot matches exactly.”

“Okay so this guy was shot in both feet at close range and then burned alive?”

“If the bullet exited the top of his foot then it would’ve had to strike another part of his body.”

“Unless he was strung up.” Booth said.

“Even then, these holes seem too precise to be bullet wounds. And there are shards of metal around the feet. I’ll get Hodgins to look at those while Zach cleans the bones. We should have an id for you tomorrow.”

“What about Tawny Michaels?” he asked.

Brennan’s face turned grim.

“Cam did the autopsy and discovered no additional wounds so its clear the victim was strangled to death. You were right about the sexual assault, however…”

“What?” he asked, thinking it couldn’t get worse.

“It was post-mortem.”

“Wait, are you saying this sick bastard strangled this little girl and then had sex with her?”

Brennan nodded. “He took the time to redress her as well. He’s meticulous. There’s no fingerprints anywhere, not even a strand of hair for DNA. There’s only a trace amount of semen too. We sent it off to be tested, but it might not be enough.”

“Dammit.” He muttered.

“Necrophilia is considered by experts to be a valid sexual fetish, like sadomasochism, pony play….”

“Don’t you think it’s wrong?” he asked incredulously.

She nodded. “Booth, what this man did to this little girl is….” She trailed off. “We need to catch him.”

“We will.” He said firmly. “I’ve got Richards pulling all the convicted pedophiles from here to Glenn Dale. We need to question all of Tawnys’ friends, school teachers, anyone who would have ideas about where she could’ve gone. Let’s save that until tomorrow. I’ll get started on the pedophile list. See you tomorrow?”

“Sounds good.” She replied, already becoming immersed in her work as she looked over the charred body once more.

Booth headed outside, the bright sun a contrast to his dark mood. As he got into his car and pulled out of the parking lot, he couldn’t help but contemplate the case. Why would anyone do that to a young girl? He had seen a lot in his work as an FBI agent but he always had a hard time with children’s cases. It just seemed unreal that that kind of anger and violence was contained in one person.

As he drove along the streets of D.C., he went over the case in his head again. With little DNA, it would be very difficult to find the killer. Hopefully the interviews tomorrow would shed some light on the case.

Driving into his parking space, he turned off the ignition, got out of the car and made his way into the Hoover building. He had a long night ahead of him.

Three hours later, he rubbed his eyes wearily. Going through the list of pedophiles was getting him nowhere. None had connections to Glen Dale and none of them stood out as suspects. He grabbed his coffee cup and headed down to the break room, hoping that the coffee was at least passable.

“Hey Rick.” He said, nodding to the other agent as he poured himself a coffee.

“Seeley.” Rick replied. “How goes it?”

“Tough case. You?”

Rick nodded. “I’ve got a weird one, that’s for sure.”

“How so?”

“Construction workers come upon a body that’s been shot once in the head. The bullet’s still lodged in the forehead so we matched the bullet to the gun and brought the suspect in.”

“How is this weird?” Booth asked, sitting down on the uncomfortable green tweed couch.

“The victims eyeballs were cut out. And the suspect? She’s an eighty-seven year old woman.”

“87? Wow.”

“See, I thought the eyeballs part would be the thing that would first bother you.” Rick noted.

“Believe me, I’ve seen much worse.” Booth said, grimacing as he took a sip of his coffee. “Do you think she did it?”

“I don’t know.” Rick admitted. “I’ve got no witnesses, the victim’s got no family or any other connections to speak with and I’ve got an old lady in the interrogation room who won’t say a thing.”

“Maybe she didn’t do it.”

“Maybe.” Rick said. “But she hasn’t denied owning the gun. That means someone she knows did it. What are you working on?”

“Pedophile case. Young girl found strangled in the dump. Oh, and I’m working a case about a man who was burned to death in Kentucky.”

“Geez, they keep you busy.” Rick commented.

“Yeah, well when you’re partners with a forensic anthropologist, you tend to get a lot of bodies.” Booth stood up. “I should get back to it. Catch you later.”

“Yeah. Bye Booth.”

He headed back to his office and slumped down in his chair, staring at the files in front of him. He was getting nowhere and he didn’t like it. His phone rang and he immediately grabbed it, welcoming the distraction.

“Booth.”

“It’s me, Hodgins has found something.”

“What exactly? And for what case?”

“The burned body. The fragments of metal appear to have caused permanent indentations on the bone. Hodgins analyzed the metal and found a small strand of nylon attached to several of the pieces which were fused together. He thinks weapon used on the feet was a spring loaded grappling hook.”

“He was shot in the feet with a grappling hook?”

“Yes. The weapon would have fired the hook, causing it to go through the foot and out through the top, where the metal clamps would hook on to the skin.”

“That sounds painful.”

“Especially if he was dragged by his feet in that manner. Hodgins says there’s indications that the body was dragged at least fifty feet. If he was conscious at the time, then it would be as if his feet were literally ripping apart.”

“Ouch.” Booth squirmed. “Please tell me these grappling hooks are uncommon.”

“Hodgins is trying the narrow down the type right now. Once he has the correct one, I will send it to you and you can find out what stores in the D.C. area sells them. How’s it going on your end?”

“The pedophile list isn’t turning up much. Let’s hope the interviews tomorrow reveal something.”

“I’m sure they will.” She said confidently. “What time are we leaving tomorrow?”

“Pick you up at eight?” he asked. “We can get a head start on the day.”

“Sounds good.”

“You will be at home right?”

“Actually, you can pick me up from the lab.” She noted.

“C’mon Bones, its already eight at night. You really should take a break.”

“Says the man who’s still at work.”

“I was just leaving right now.” Booth said, getting up from his chair and grabbing his keys. He turned off the computer and walked out of his office.

“Right.” She said. “Well I’m heading to the diner if you wanted to come.”

“Sounds good Bones. I think pie will make today a better one. See you in five.”

He snapped the phone shut and grinned. At least there would be one good thing about today.

A/N: Wanna hear my thoughts on this chapter and researching necrophilia? Check it out here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

References:

Semen DNA Analysis: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Necrophilia:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Sexual Attraction to Corpses: A Psychiatric Review of Necrophilia [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty A2BOREANAZ wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:19 am

ooohhh willi......sweet.....cant wait for more......you did a lot of research.......wowza........
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty gimmeagun wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:20 am

Holy research Will!!! You put a lot of effort into that and it shows. Fantastic job! You always write the characters so well. It's like i could be reading an actual episode! Don't keep us waiting too long. I need to know what happened to the little girl and they guy from Kentucky!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty fanofbones wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:20 am

wonderful chapter will....and wow at the hours you must be putting in on this one...
fantastic chica...more please and soon...

fab
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty redrider6612 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:21 am

VERY interesting cases, willi...great detail...casework fics are a lot of work aren't they? you are handling it very well...the end was especially sweet, Booth looking forward to having a piece of pie with Bones...excellent job!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty TheBanana wrote

Wow, this is a great story. The case is very intriguing and you describe everything so well. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty Bella Loony wrote

Willi,

It was great, very informative, good job.

Bella
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty miller0259 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:22 am

this is getting pretty good...I can't wait for more
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty kiki wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:22 am

*whimpers* Oh, that poor little girl.

Willi, this is incredible. The more I read the more it's just...wow. The detail in it really shows how much time and effort you've invested. In short, I'm flabbergasted and can't wait for more!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty Turi ray of sunshine wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:23 am

I am reading this Willi!... and while it's kinda disturbing ... I am liking it A WHOLE LOT OF LOT!... so great job on the research!... and I promise I will try to review more ... 'cause it's our understanding that you are something of a
"review addict (whore)" I didn't used the last word ....
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty willgirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:23 am

Thanks! I'm hoping to have a new chapter up tommorrow!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:26 am

A/N: Finally! Here's the next chap! It's quite long (about 2500 words)and less gruesome than the previous chaps. But don't worry, that's coming back! Thanks to Ehbee and Red for helping me out! Thanks to everyone for the reviews, and I hope you enjoy!

They settled into the diner, coffees in hand, saying nothing. When she looked at him, she could see the lines etched clearly on his face, making him look older than he was.

“You should sleep.” She said simply.

He let out a chuckle. “You too.” He replied, as the waitress placed a piece of cherry pie in front of him. He nodded in appreciation and began to dig in.

Both knew they wouldn’t take each other’s advice. Brennan would head back to the lab to examine the remains again for more evidence while Booth would continue to sift through the paperwork in hope of finding a pertinent clue.

Brennan stared into her coffee cup, deep in thought as Booth began to eat his pie. He looked around the diner at the people laughing and talking. It was hard to imagine that someone could savagely rape and kill a little girl. He didn’t like to think about it but since the case began, he couldn’t get it out of his mind. He’d seen a lot of horrific things in the FBI, not even including his army days, but this week seemed like too much. First the little girl, then the burned man…

A thought suddenly struck him. “What if they’re related?”

“What?” Brennan said, looking up from her coffee.

“Our two cases.” He said. “What if they’re related?”

“Booth, they aren’t similar in any way. They have been killed differently, they aren’t the same type of people…”

“It just seems strange that we have two killers that are so unique.” Booth mused. “But throw in eyeball person…”

“Eyeball person?” she queried.

“I was in the break room today and was talking to Rick, I mean Agent Wilders and he was telling me about his case. They found a body shot in the head.”

“What’s so unusual about that?” she asked.

“The person’s eyeballs were cut out.” He said matter of factly.

She shuddered as she recalled Hollings and Kenton.

“Think about it Bones, what’s the likelihood of having three separate, very unique serial killers.”

“The odds would be low, although serial killers usually follow a pattern. Their killings are usually the same.”

“I know, I agree, this just doesn’t seem to fit.

“Yeah.” Booth said, taking the final bite of the pie. “It’s something to think about though. Maybe I will keep in touch with Rick, see how it goes. In the meantime, we will head to Glenn Dale tomorrow to do the interviews. It’s a long shot but maybe we will get something.”

Brennan nodded, and Booth threw some bills on the table and they made their way out of the diner.

‘She must be really tired. She didn’t argue about paying this time.’ He thought to himself as he walked her to her car.

“Night Bones.”

She smiled as she got into her car.

“Night Booth.”

He waited until her car was out of the parking lot before getting into his own.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day they were in Glenn Dale by 9am and began the arduous task of questioning as many people as possible.

“Let’s start with the school.” Booth said, driving towards it.

Brennan just nodded, never taking her eyes off the case notes in front of her. If Booth was right, then they needed to find a link between the cases. They seemed so different and yet Booth had a point.

“Is Agent Wilders questioning the eyeball lady?”

“Yeah, he’s doing that today. Hopefully she’ll crack. In the meantime…” he said, pulling into a parking space.

“Question everyone.” She answered.

They made their way out of the car and into the school. Once in the office, they waited patiently for the secretary to get off the phone.

“Sorry about that.” She said, perkily. “Can I help you?”
“I’m Special Agent Seeley Booth and this is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. We’re here about Tawny Michaels.”

“Oh!” she said, clasping her hand over her mouth. I heard what happened. Sandra and Fred must be devastated.”

“We need to speak to Tawny’s teacher and any other adult who had contact with her.”

“That’s going to be almost everyone. We’re a small school.”

Booth and Brennan looked at each other and sighed. It was going to be a long day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was nearly 1 pm when they got around to Tawny’s teacher, having interviewed the staff in intervals.

“Agent Booth?” a young woman said, coming into the room. “I’m Willa Lawrence. I was Tawny’s teacher.”

“Please have a seat.” Booth said, gesturing to the chair on the other side of the table. “Can you tell us about Tawny Michaels?”

“Yes. Tawny’s been in my class for the past two years. She’s such a bright child.”

“Was there anyone who didn’t like her? Did she have fights with any of the other kids?”

“Not at all. Tawny wasn’t like that. She was the sweetest girl.”

“You can’t think of anyone who would try to harm her?” Brennan questioned.

“No.” Willa replied, dabbing her eyes with a Kleenex. “I just can’t. I mean there’s no one in this town who would do such a thing. Glenn Dale is small. Everyone knows each other and there’s a community spirit, you know?”

“What about Tawny’s parents?” Booth asked.

“Mr and Mrs Michaels are very nice. And very attentive to Tawny. Sandra’s on the PTA.”

“What about Mr. Michaels?”

“He works a lot but he’s still involved. I met him once and he seemed really nice. You don’t think either of them had anything to do with it, do you?”

“We have to keep our options open.” Booth stated. “Now I’m going to need a list of Tawny’s friends.”

Willa nodded and stood up. “I’ll go do that for you now.”

As she headed out the room, Booth sighed. “Well none of that was helpful.”

“Maybe the kids saw something.” Brennan said.

“Most likely. I’m going to call Child Services and see if we can get a child advocate here. Then we can question the kids without their parents. They may be more likely to talk without their parents in the room.”

“I’ll call the lab and get an update.”

They both pulled out their cellphones and soon Brennan was talking to Angela about the burned man.

“Howard Walkerton.” Angela said. “My sketch got a match. A wife and two kids, a pharmaceutical sales rep who lives in Elkhorn City. That’s about 5 miles from Breaks Interstate Park, where he was found.”

“Good job, Angela. Has Hodgins found anything else on the body?”

She heard a beep and then she was on speakerphone.

“I’ve found some dead Vejovis carolinianus fused with the remains that pretty much guarantees that the body was killed in the park.”

“Can you explain that Hodgins?” Brennan asked.

“Oh sorry, Kentucky scorpions. They live obviously in Kentucky and are usually around loose bark and rocky areas, possibly near water. Looking at the crime scene, I didn’t see any of this, only trees.”

“Me either, but see if you can get topographical maps of the surrounding park area and see if there are any of the elements you described.”

“Absolutely.” Hodgins said. “But it’s a big park, he could have been dragged from anywhere.”

“Yes, but that would have left a mark would it not? Plus if the scorpions were on him when he died, he couldn’t have been that far away from a water source.”

“Good point, I will do the search.”

“Send the data to my laptop when you’ve got it.”

“How’s it going there, Dr. Brennan?” Cam’s voice came through the speakerphone.

“Nobody knows anything so far, but we are about to speak to the children. Did you discover anything else from Tawny’s body?”

“Nope.” Cam said. “I’m about to release the body to the parents.”

“No we shouldn’t.” Brennan said. “Booth thinks the cases might be related. If so, we will have to re-examine her.”

“Related?” Cam asked. “How so?”

“We don’t know yet.” Brennan said. She looked over to see Booth making hand motions at her. “I’ve got to go, but I will keep you updated.” She snapped the phone shut. “What?”

“Child Advocate’s coming in about half an hour. We need to go round up the kids and hopefully get a sandwich or something, I’m starving.”

“You pulled me off the phone because you wanted a sandwich?”

“C’mon Bones.” He said, flashing his charm smile at her. “You get crabby when you’re hungry. I just want you in a good mood for the kids.”

“Yeah, yeah.” She grumbled as they made their way out of the empty classroom.

After speaking to the secretary about the list of kids, they made their way over to a small restaurant near the school and Brennan recounted everything that she had been told.

“Okay, I’ll run a background check on Howard Walkerton. See what we can dig up.”

“Maybe he has something to tie him to Tawny.” She said.

“Yeah. It probably won’t be that easy though.” Booth said, flipping through the menu. He gestured to the waitress who immediately came over. “Yeah, I’ll have the club sandwich and fries.”

“Salad for me.” Brennan said.

“And coffee.” Booth added. “Lots of coffee.”

Brennan nodded in agreement.

“So…..” she said. “I saw my father the other day.”

“I thought you didn’t want to talk about it.” Booth asked.

“Well, I don’t have to, I mean..”

“No.” Booth interrupted. “That’s not what I meant, I…never mind, go on.”

“He seems okay. I mean he’s in prison but other than that. He wants me to be a witness for the defence.”

“Listen, Bones, you know I’m going to be a witness for the prosecution, right?”

“Of course. Besides I turned him down. I can’t be a witness for him.”

“Why not?” Booth asked.

“Booth, the man killed people and set them on fire. I helped gather evidence against him. That doesn’t make me a good witness for the defence.”

Booth just shrugged his shoulders as the waitress came over with their food.

They ate in silence, Brennan munching on her salad as he ate his sandwich. It wasn’t until he saw a hand reach out across that table, that he said something.

“Hey! Don’t take my fries! If you wanted some you should have ordered some.”

“I didn’t know I wanted any.” Brennan said matter of factly, as she stole another one. “Thank you by the way.”

He just rolled his eyes and finished his sandwich.

“We should go.” He said, glancing at his watch. “The child advocate will be at the school soon. Listen, Bones we have to have a lot of tact with this okay? Questioning kids is never easy.”

Brennan glared at him. “I’ve questioned kids before Booth.” She said, an undercurrent of anger in her voice.

He thought back to how good she was with Shawn Cook and the little girl from the beauty pageant case.

“Sorry Bones, I didn’t mean it like that.” He flashed her his charm smile, hoping that would get him out of trouble. He saw her expression soften and knew that it worked.

“Alright.” She said. “Let’s go interview the children.”

After a 4 minute argument about who was going to pay, they were on their way back to the school. Parking in the same spot, they headed into the school, Brennan pulling her jacket tighter around herself. It was only the beginning of October, but the colder weather had started already.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty [continued]

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:27 am

When they reached the classroom, there was a woman waiting inside.

“You must be Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan.” She said, reaching out her hand.

“Yes, you are?” Booth replied.

“Annie Beck. I’m the children’s advocate.”

“Okay, well do you know the basics of the case?”

Annie nodded. “And I’ve got the list of children to be questioned right here. The secretary will be bringing the first one in a few minutes.”

And not more than a minute later, the door opened and the secretary and a little boy came in.

“This is Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan. They want to talk to you about Tawny okay?”

The boy nodded mutely and sat down in the chair.

The secretary just smiled reassuringly and made her way out of the room.

“Hi, my name’s Agent Booth, what’s yours?” Booth started off.

“Peter.” The boy whispered.

“It’s okay Peter, you’re not in trouble, I just want to ask a few questions okay?” Booth said, moving around to sit on the edge of the table. “Did you know Tawny?”

Peter nodded.

“Were you friends with her?”

Peter nodded again. “She would pick me to be on her team.” He said softly.

“Did you see any grownups talking to her? Other than teachers?” Brennan asked.

“No, you’re not supposed to talk to strangers.” Peter said.

“Okay well thanks for talking to us.” Booth replied. Peter got up and left the room.

Booth sighed. “On to the next one.”

The door opened and a little girl walked in.

“I’m Dr. Brennan and this is Agent Booth.” Brennan stated.

“I’m Brianna.” The girl said.

“Were you friends with Tawny?” Booth asked.

“Yes, we were best friends.” Brianna said, her lip quivering a little.

“Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt her?” Brennan asked.

Brianna shook her head no as two fat tears rolled down her cheeks. “Brianna and I were supposed to be in the school play together. We had practiced and practiced our lines together.”

“Do you two walk home together?” Booth asked.

Brianna nodded.

“The day she disappeared, did you walk together?”

“Yes.” Brianna said softly. “We were supposed to go to my house to practice our lines, but when we got there, Brianna said she didn’t want to anymore. So she left.”

“And walked home by herself.” Brennan stated.

Brianna nodded her head again. “I’m sorry. I should have made her stay with me, I’m so sorry.” She burst into tears and put her head on the table.

“It’s okay.” Brennan said. “Brianna, look at me.”

Brianna slowly lifted her tear stained face.

“This is not your fault okay?”

Brianna gave another sniffle as the tears continued.

“I think we’re done here.” Annie said, standing up and helping Brianna out of the room.

“So that cuts down on our time frame a bit.” Booth said. “She was kidnapped somewhere between Brianna’s house and her own.”

“But other than that, we haven’t got much.”

“Well,” said Booth, checking the list. “We’ve still got twelve kids to go.”

Both glanced at the door and hoped that one of the twelve kids could give them a much needed break in their case.

References
(There's a ton this time, although most of them are for the story and not specifically for this chapter)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] -Anatomy of a Murder-A trip through our nation's legal system

American Board of Forensic Entomology

Forensic Art

Forensic Dentistry

Forensic Entomology

Child Witnesses

Breaks interstate park

Scorpions in Kentucky

University of Kentucky Entomology

Elkhorn City

Oh and don't forget to check out my livejournal at [Only admins are allowed to see this link] for all the ups and downs I'm facing writing this story!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty Glug Glug Woohoo wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:27 am

Hey willi! Awesome chappie! Can't wait for more! You really do have your reasearch down! Great to see someone who works so hard. Keep up the great work!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:28 am

Have them sleep together!! Great job!

Bella
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty BGWGscienceteacher wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:28 am

Very, very good. I love all of the research you are putting into this story. You have found allot of the sources that I would have recommended to you. Excellent work. Keep going.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:29 am

Okay sorry Willi, I am not at my best lately, but I'm trying!! Maybe it's the fact that this story is so true to an episode that it's creepin' me out a bit, or the fact that I want more fluff and I know I'm not gonna get it in this one, I am not sure!! You are doing so well, and truly this is so much like an actual episode, we totally could go to L.A and you and Tink, and Canuckle, and Red and Sany, and all the other authors could write for the show instead!!

Bella
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Aww, Bella thats sweet! And I'm glad you are still liking it, despite the lack of fluff! I know how much you love the fluff!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

I totally love the fluff, but I forgive you!! Just keep doin' what you're doin'!!!

Bella
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty gimmeagun wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:30 am

Will you're doing such a great job with this! All your research is really showing off. I love how this is a case centered fic with parts of their lives thrown in. That's one of the things that attracted me to Bones to begin with. This would make such a great episode...kinda wish it was one. Amazing job Will!!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty jerseybones wrote

This story is amazing and I know it's been said in, like every review, but I have to say it too: This story feels just like a real episode. There is so much detail, as shown by your research. You are amazing at casefics. I mean this is almost scary, how thorough and intricate you're developing the plotline. Really great job! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty TheBanana wrote

This story is really well written. I agree, this feels like it could be an episode. Great job with all the details. Looking forward to what the case reveals next.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty A2BOREANAZ wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:31 am

like i have said before....this reads like an episode from our fave show.......and maybe they well take this from you..since there is a writers strike going on......anywhoo....i guess its creepy......but i find it more fascinating then anything.....it intrigues me as to why people would want to do this to other people.......love all the gore.....and blood and particulates...and cherry pie at the diner.......and who wouldnt...i do have one complaint though.....the word 'defence' its spelled 'defense'......dont mean to sound like a school teacher....this is truly brilliant willi......interaction with b/b.....so right on.....and the subject matter...a big leap for you.....as we all know......but handling it very well i might add.....so there is my review........whore......
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl - Page 2 Empty Re: A Charismatic Evil-M, Drama, Casefic - by willgirl

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next