Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th episode will "blow your mind."

+29
andreana22
mommahurley
SnoopGirl
Pat
AmandaFriend
the beaver1965
MI_Bonesgirl
bones fan 99
adbyadby
crzy4bones
Lorna Doone
RubyRuby
ReginaPhalange
bonesfan158
SouthunLady
anthropologystudent
sanasus
kat0505
elyon
katharine
TRUSSELL33
treble21
bonesparticulat
bailey
HermioneGirl101
joybrennan
tinkrella
mereva
jro54
33 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The 8th episode will "blow your mind." - Page 3 Empty Re: The 8th episode will "blow your mind."

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:29 am

elyon wrote:Hannah doesn't seem to know much which says that Booth is protecting the same past he told Sweets he's putting behind him. If he really felt that it was going somewhere with Hannah during those stressful months in Afghanistan, I agree he would have confided in her. It would have been a catharsis for him but instead he has buried his relationship with Brennan deep inside. It's still there. The kind of commitment that they have had for each other, no matter what their romantic connection, doesn't just disappear in a few months.

I couldn't agree more. I also think that if he has really "moved on," he would have been comfortable sharing it with Hannah...because then he would nothing to hide.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

The 8th episode will "blow your mind." - Page 3 Empty Re: The 8th episode will "blow your mind."

Post by ReginaPhalange Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:11 am

jro54 wrote:After the 2nd episode, I don't think an engagement is very likely...just because Booth/Hannah seems way more of fling, than a serious romantic relationship. They definitely don't have the same deep emtional attachment that B&B have...but still ya never know.

I so hope Booth doesn't propose to Hannah...and she turns him down leaving him all sad and broken hearted. Then if B&B ever get together...it would seem like Brennan is the "rebound girl." [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

That's interesting! I was thinking of Hannah as the "rebound girl". I think Booth will discover that no one can "get over" Temperance Brennan, however. Wink

And yes, the likelihood of anything permanent between Booth/Hannah (yuk! I hate typing that) is slim, IMO. She's too ambitious right now to settle down. And once she finds out about the romantic aspect of the B/B partnership (and you know, she will), we'll be treated to a flair of the Temperance-Brennan-Jealousy. Twisted Evil Maybe it happens in episode 8?
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:19 am

Even though K Winnick and all the others keep insisting that Hannah loves Booth, Hannah only knows Booth as a kickass soldier. She doesn't really KNOW Booth, his demons, his past, his family, all the things that have welded him to Brennan. And Booth doesn't really know her except as a substitute for Brennan who is willing to be there for him romantically.

That's why that look between B&B in the FF was so important. It said, we know each other right down to the ground. And Hannah didn't seem to pick up on that at all. Maybe she thought Brennan was awed by the fact that Booth had saved her life, as if Brennan had no idea that Booth could do that kind of thing.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:42 am

I just it's funny...that Hannah tells Brennan that Booth saved her life and that "he only shoots when he has to," like Brennan doesn't know. LOL. She has no idea what has happened between B&B. How many time Booth has saved Brennan. All the things he has done for her. I almost wish I could record every sweet "I love you, but I just can't say it moments," from "I would kill for you, I would die for you," to Jasper the pig...and rub it Hannah's face. Laughing

Last edited by jro54 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:47 am

What is the one thing no one is expecting right now? B&B getting together. Booth walking away - no surprise. Brennan saying how she feels - no surprise. B&B kiss - BIG SURPRISE. Not that they would stay together. Booth would freak if it happened - Mr. "I've never cheated on anyone in my life." Picture this, Booth is bothered because he senses something wrong with Brennan, but she won't tell him. He catches her crying - or close to it - and pushes her to tell him. Brennan blurts to Booth: "Stop acting like you care so I can get over being in love with you!" Booth is shocked and it breaks through his defenses. He reaches out to her, she turns away, he puts his arms around her, whispers "Temperance..." She turns, all teary eyed, "You love Hannah, I know. I'm glad you're happy. I just need time to -" Booth kisses her. Speaking of the devil, she walks in and sees them. Shock. Tune in next week! Twisted Evil

Yeah, it's total soap-opera, but so is this whole story-line Rolling Eyes I've noticed it's the one thing no one seems to have thought off in the possiblities. The fact that Booth kisses Brennan while still with Raghag would definitely cause some fans to be huffing! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:08 am

In interview, when ask if there were going to be any B&B kissing this season, Emily said she couldn't answer that question. Suspect
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:14 am

She always says that. So does David. It isn't anything but a tease.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 am

...and all the stuff HH and DB said about how somethings might not be what they seem in the middle of the season. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 am

All I'm saying is that it would be the one thing people would find really shocking. Anything that splits them apart further wouldn't be, and we're all expecting Brennan to say to someone that she knows she loves Booth. Heck, we've even had discussion on Brennan being suicidal. Basically, we've thought of every other scenario but one where B&B get closer. That is a direction that is hard to believe....

Of course, the other possiblity is: Brennan wakes up in Maluka after being in a coma because one of the terrorist actually DID manage to get to her. Booth is their looking really worried and gets totally happy when she opens her eyes. Brennan looks at Booth and groggily says, "Booth, I need to tell you something." Booth tries to shush her, but Brennan keeps going, "I just need to tell you I know I'm in love with you..."

Now, THAT is a reset I could live with! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:02 am

joybrennan wrote:What is the one thing no one is expecting right now? B&B getting together. Booth walking away - no surprise. Brennan saying how she feels - no surprise. B&B kiss - BIG SURPRISE. Not that they would stay together. Booth would freak if it happened - Mr. "I've never cheated on anyone in my life." Picture this, Booth is bothered because he senses something wrong with Brennan, but she won't tell him. He catches her crying - or close to it - and pushes her to tell him. Brennan blurts to Booth: "Stop acting like you care so I can get over being in love with you!" Booth is shocked and it breaks through his defenses. He reaches out to her, she turns away, he puts his arms around her, whispers "Temperance..." She turns, all teary eyed, "You love Hannah, I know. I'm glad you're happy. I just need time to -" Booth kisses her. Speaking of the devil, she walks in and sees them. Shock. Tune in next week! Twisted Evil

Yeah, it's total soap-opera, but so is this whole story-line Rolling Eyes I've noticed it's the one thing no one seems to have thought off in the possiblities. The fact that Booth kisses Brennan while still with Raghag would definitely cause some fans to be huffing! Very Happy

Now that it would!
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:18 am

RubyRuby wrote:
joybrennan wrote:What is the one thing no one is expecting right now? B&B getting together. Booth walking away - no surprise. Brennan saying how she feels - no surprise. B&B kiss - BIG SURPRISE. Not that they would stay together. Booth would freak if it happened - Mr. "I've never cheated on anyone in my life." Picture this, Booth is bothered because he senses something wrong with Brennan, but she won't tell him. He catches her crying - or close to it - and pushes her to tell him. Brennan blurts to Booth: "Stop acting like you care so I can get over being in love with you!" Booth is shocked and it breaks through his defenses. He reaches out to her, she turns away, he puts his arms around her, whispers "Temperance..." She turns, all teary eyed, "You love Hannah, I know. I'm glad you're happy. I just need time to -" Booth kisses her. Speaking of the devil, she walks in and sees them. Shock. Tune in next week! Twisted Evil

Now that it would!

I think so too.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:21 am

@ rubyruby - you have forgotten that continuity has goes out of this show a while ago. Last year Brennan tells Booth, Jared, and Jared's fiance that although she can't prove it she believes it's possible that love is what CAUSES the cbemical reactions in the brain. Now she's back to just chemicals. Booth used like discretion and privacy when it came to his romantic relationships - obviously not anymore. Rolling Eyes So, he's never cheated on a woman in his life - oh well. I mean, he's never been dating someone else while knowing the love of his life is pinning for him either. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:51 am

Actually, all Booth does quickly mention that he's so happy and in love whenever Brennan or Sweets mentions love and relationships...and then HE quickly changes the subject...And Brennan actually brings up the fig tree thing. Hannah mentions how she paid her gratitude...and Brennan asks, "oh, do you mean sexually?"

Last edited by jro54 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:51 am

joybrennan wrote:@ rubyruby - you have forgotten that continuity has goes out of this show a while ago. Last year Brennan tells Booth, Jared, and Jared's fiance that although she can't prove it she believes it's possible that love is what CAUSES the cbemical reactions in the brain. Now she's back to just chemicals. Booth used like discretion and privacy when it came to his romantic relationships - obviously not anymore. Rolling Eyes So, he's never cheated on a woman in his life - oh well. I mean, he's never been dating someone else while knowing the love of his life is pinning for him either. Twisted Evil

@joybrennan Very Happy Oh right. Thanks for the reminder!! Your wonderful soap opera theory had me so distracted and ready to huff, that I was temporarily pulled out of the mass post 100th hallucination Very Happy Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Back to hallucinating now. drunken
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:55 am

Ummm...all Booth does is go on and on about how happy and in love he is..and then quickly changes the subject.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:58 am

Raghag's been all over him publically. And besides that, he hasn't ever wanted to DISCUSS anyone he was dating. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 am

joybrennan wrote:Raghag's been all over him publically. And besides that, he hasn't ever wanted to DISCUSS anyone he was dating. Rolling Eyes

Well, he's gone from prude to seriously sexed up dude under a fig tree! That could change a person you know. Twisted Evil
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:12 am

elyon wrote:I loved the scene at the FF when Hannah was telling Brennan about how she and Booth met and she says, 'Seeley never went for the kill if he could help it.' She says it as if she is telling Brennan something that Brennan doesn't know but there is so much backstory between B&B in the implications of that statement that the two of them instinctively look at each other with stares that told this viewer at least that there may be a crust of cold rock on the surface but the lava is still boiling below.

I think Booth was trying to signal to Brennan not to blurt out how that was factually incorrect given his sniper background. Interesting that Brennan refrained from being her usual truthful self.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:44 am

joybrennan wrote:@ rubyruby - you have forgotten that continuity has goes out of this show a while ago. Last year Brennan tells Booth, Jared, and Jared's fiance that although she can't prove it she believes it's possible that love is what CAUSES the cbemical reactions in the brain. Now she's back to just chemicals. Booth used like discretion and privacy when it came to his romantic relationships - obviously not anymore. Rolling Eyes So, he's never cheated on a woman in his life - oh well. I mean, he's never been dating someone else while knowing the love of his life is pinning for him either. Twisted Evil

Well actually .... I don't find that as a continuity issue. All Brennan says in Couple is that Booth is experiencing a rush of chemicals she doesn't say that the chemicals are making him love Hannah, she could just as easily as meant that because he fell in love he's now experiencing a rush of chemicals. Smile

Booth's talking so much about his sex life I agree is a continuity issue ... although I think there'll be an explanation for it. Best reason I can come up with at the moment is Booth's subconscious way of rubbing Brennan's face in it. David did say (not that we should ever believe him) that Booth would be trying to make Brennan jealous.

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:58 am

bailey wrote:

Well actually .... I don't find that as a continuity issue. All Brennan says in Couple is that Booth is experiencing a rush of chemicals she doesn't say that the chemicals are making him love Hannah, she could just as easily as meant that because he fell in love he's now experiencing a rush of chemicals. Smile

Booth's talking so much about his sex life I agree is a continuity issue ... although I think there'll be an explanation for it. Best reason I can come up with at the moment is Booth's subconscious way of rubbing Brennan's face in it. David did say (not that we should ever believe him) that Booth would be trying to make Brennan jealous.

You realize that the conversation about continuity came out of this:

What is the one thing no one is expecting right now? B&B getting together. Booth walking away - no surprise. Brennan saying how she feels - no surprise. B&B kiss - BIG SURPRISE. Not that they would stay together. Booth would freak if it happened - Mr. "I've never cheated on anyone in my life." Picture this, Booth is bothered because he senses something wrong with Brennan, but she won't tell him. He catches her crying - or close to it - and pushes her to tell him. Brennan blurts to Booth: "Stop acting like you care so I can get over being in love with you!" Booth is shocked and it breaks through his defenses. He reaches out to her, she turns away, he puts his arms around her, whispers "Temperance..." She turns, all teary eyed, "You love Hannah, I know. I'm glad you're happy. I just need time to -" Booth kisses her. Speaking of the devil, she walks in and sees them. Shock. Tune in next week! Twisted Evil

Yeah, it's total soap-opera, but so is this whole story-line Rolling Eyes I've noticed it's the one thing no one seems to have thought off in the possibilities. The fact that Booth kisses Brennan while still with Raghag would definitely cause some fans to be huffing!

and this
All I'm saying is that it would be the one thing people would find really shocking. Anything that splits them apart further wouldn't be, and we're all expecting Brennan to say to someone that she knows she loves Booth. Heck, we've even had discussion on Brennan being suicidal. Basically, we've thought of every other scenario but one where B&B get closer. That is a direction that is hard to believe....

Of which the freak out over Booth's character and what he would or wouldn't do started. Rolling Eyes

My point on continuity is - given the last year or two, does it even matter at this point? lol!

This is still my favorite, secret wish:
Of course, the other possibility is: Brennan wakes up in Maluka after being in a coma because one of the terrorist actually DID manage to get to her. Booth is their looking really worried and gets totally happy when she opens her eyes. Brennan looks at Booth and groggily says, "Booth, I need to tell you something." Booth tries to shush her, but Brennan keeps going, "I just need to tell you I know I'm in love with you..."

Now, THAT is a reset I could live with!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:11 am

joybrennan wrote:
bailey wrote:

Yeah, it's total soap-opera, but so is this whole story-line Rolling Eyes I've noticed it's the one thing no one seems to have thought off in the possibilities. The fact that Booth kisses Brennan while still with Raghag would definitely cause some fans to be huffing!

and this

Of which the freak out over Booth's character and what he would or wouldn't do started. Rolling Eyes

My point on continuity is - given the last year or two, does it even matter at this point? lol!

This is still my favorite, secret wish:
Of course, the other possibility is: Brennan wakes up in Maluka after being in a coma because one of the terrorist actually DID manage to get to her. Booth is their looking really worried and gets totally happy when she opens her eyes. Brennan looks at Booth and groggily says, "Booth, I need to tell you something." Booth tries to shush her, but Brennan keeps going, "I just need to tell you I know I'm in love with you..."

Now, THAT is a reset I could live with!

Oooo the reset of the reset of the reset. Laughing Keep the theories coming joybrennan! They are making my day.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:34 am

joybrennan wrote:

I realize you were talking about many continuity issues but I was just pointing out that as far as Brennan going backwards in talking about chemical reactions and love isn't neccesarily one of them, IMO. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:46 am

bailey wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I realize you were talking about many continuity issues but I was just pointing out that as far as Brennan going backwards in talking about chemical reactions and love isn't neccesarily one of them, IMO. Smile
You're entitled. Laughing Given the mass amount there are, I don't think it's worth me arguing over. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:54 am

bailey wrote:

To me, it seemed like Booth was just talking about how "happy" and "in love" he is..but I don't know he specifically says something like "sex with Hannah is so great"...but I put my fingers in my ears for all the Booth/Hannah/Brennan scenes and the parts where they start to talk about Hannah...so I don't know.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:15 pm

bailey wrote:

Maybe that's how DB is rationalizing the continuity issue, cause the writers seem to have no idea that Booth is "trying to make Brennan jealous" but they also seem to have no idea that Booth is the " what's between us is ours" guy either.... unless that only matters with Brennan.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next