Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th episode will "blow your mind."

+29
andreana22
mommahurley
SnoopGirl
Pat
AmandaFriend
the beaver1965
MI_Bonesgirl
bones fan 99
adbyadby
crzy4bones
Lorna Doone
RubyRuby
ReginaPhalange
bonesfan158
SouthunLady
anthropologystudent
sanasus
kat0505
elyon
katharine
TRUSSELL33
treble21
bonesparticulat
bailey
HermioneGirl101
joybrennan
tinkrella
mereva
jro54
33 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The 8th episode will "blow your mind." Empty The 8th episode will "blow your mind."

Post by jro54 Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:22 am

I don't know where to put this...because this isn't a tweet from Hart. It's from a person who works at FOX...and they just read the script for the 8th episode.

"I just read episode. #8. It is going to blow your mind. I can't believe they are actually going in that direction." - Anonymous Insider

Last edited by jro54 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

The 8th episode will "blow your mind." Empty Re: The 8th episode will "blow your mind."

Post by mereva Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:34 am

I don't like (more like don't trust) any "anonymous insiders" after that dancing in our underwear spoiler.
But even if this comment is serious and true, there's no information in it. What THAT direction are they going? It could be anything.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

The 8th episode will "blow your mind." Empty Re: The 8th episode will "blow your mind."

Post by jro54 Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:40 am

They supposedly read the script...and the 8th episode is the "Brennan centric" episode.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:44 am

Could it be because we now know brennan regrets her decision? (as per the sides) Maybe they are shocked that they are showing us so much of brennan?

Assuming it's a real insider that is. I take it all with a grain of salt. But, the sides for the 8th episode blew my mind because of all the brennan introspect.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:12 am

It is relevant because the sides are out for epi. 8...and it seems like a turning point for Brennan...and HH tweeted something about wanting scream and yell after this episode loco It's not like the "dancing your underwear" thing where we didn't really have any information to back it up.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:26 am

mereva wrote:I don't like (more like don't trust) any "anonymous insiders" after that dancing in our underwear spoiler.
But even if this comment is serious and true, there's no information in it. What THAT direction are they going? It could be anything.

DITTO. Not worth the energy of speculating for me. I'd be all over the map. Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:30 am

I'm hoping this is a good direction, as in a "I can't believe they're showing us this much emotion from Brennan", as opposed to "Brennan's method of changing her approach to Booth is to sever all ties to the FBI and take a sabbatical to Jakarta".

That being said, I won't take this as truth. I'm still waiting to dance in my underwear.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:07 am

Cahanged my mind, this could be amusing. How about Brennan decides she needs to have something to love and nurture - so she goes amd uses Booth's sperm to get pregnant? Shocked

Or, the Journalist's envy isn't just about Brennan, it's jealousy for ANY woman at the top of their field. SHE kills the doctor in the photo and Brennan's supposed to be next - only Booth finds out about it and rescues Brennan. The killer gets away though. Instant serial killer with a personal agenda! Twisted Evil

Booth hears the entire story after the fact and realizes the pilot and Doctor are like him and Brennan. He goes looking for Brennan, finds her doing tequilla shots in a bar... heybaby

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:33 pm

JRO -- who had this on Twitter? Curious to read their other tweets to see what else has been said.

I agree with everyone else, this could mean anything or nothing. We already know episode 8 is going to be unusal, told from Brennan's point of view ... and more than likely that's all this person is saying -- they can't believe the general direction/style of this episode.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:39 pm

What I'd like to know is: how are they going to explain Brennan's "visions"? Surely, they're not giving her a tumor too, right? Or are they pulling a House-season-5 on us, ending at Mayfield? What reasonable context could those visions (seeing and hearing the victim as literally herself, and then talking to her) fit in? She fell asleep from exhaustion, or she falls into a coma? I can't see it...
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:45 pm

bonesparticulat wrote:What I'd like to know is: how are they going to explain Brennan's "visions"? Surely, they're not giving her a tumor too, right? Or are they pulling a House-season-5 on us, ending at Mayfield? What reasonable context could those visions (seeing and hearing the victim as literally herself, and then talking to her) fit in? She fell asleep from exhaustion, or she falls into a coma? I can't see it...

Severe emotional distress coupled with exhaustion and the loss of Booth as her outlet to express feelings as she did in the past. By episode 8 with Hannah, we might all be in a similar situation. Laughing
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 pm

bonesparticulat wrote:What I'd like to know is: how are they going to explain Brennan's "visions"? Surely, they're not giving her a tumor too, right? Or are they pulling a House-season-5 on us, ending at Mayfield? What reasonable context could those visions (seeing and hearing the victim as literally herself, and then talking to her) fit in? She fell asleep from exhaustion, or she falls into a coma? I can't see it...

I don't see it as much as her....seeing visions like booth did. At least, not from what it seems on the sides. Since it's from Brennan's point of view...it's more like....an introspect. Like, in her eyes....the victim IS HER. Kind of like....how we can all look at a picture or piece of art and see what we want to see or interpret it in different ways.

Although, in an interview awhile ago, Emily did say that Brennan will think she's going crazy. In my mind, it can be explained by her bottling up all these intense emotions and feelings. Her projecting them on to this other dr. is her subconscious way of getting them out without her even knowing it. SWEETS would know that. If...ya know...he decided he's actually a psychologist in that episode. lol Wink

I'm just interested to see how they actually go about doing it. How are we going to see that it's her point of view? Are we going to hear her inner monologue? (It didn't seem that way from the sides....but they could always add those in later)

The one part says we see booth how she sees him, as her white knight. How will we see it? lol

This could branch into the x-files realm a little bit. lol I'll be fully okay with that. You just need to realize early on no explanation exists and go with it. Laughing

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:19 pm

It's not her visions, it's her point of view. She "sees" herself as the doctor, she can't help but think of herself as she works on the case. In order for us to have her point of view, what she's thinking and feeling it has to be done visually. IE. If in a film I'm thinking I'd like the blue car in front of me, but in the color red, the only way to kno.w I'm thinking that (without words) would be to flash a picture of me sitting in the exact same car, but in red, then cut back to the reality shot. Same thing with the doctor talking to her, it's what Brennan thinks the doctor would say, it's what she's getting from the case. It should be fun! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:32 pm

I don't mind a magic realism approach or something like that, it's just that the tone of the show isn't like that...
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:34 pm

I am very much looking forward to this ep. Just very curious how they will present it and how it all fits in the larger season 6.
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:34 pm

meh that "info" isn't really info... that's something that I could have made up after reading the sides... "can't believe they're going there" ... where? If they actually have information they should be a little less generic with their "spoilers". Personally since the "insiders" last year were totally off base... I'm calling BS.

HH tweets isn't really specific either... It just says that there will be yelling, recriminations, second-guessing, and indignant huffing... could be by anyone, such as the production staff, the director ( I imagine having to constantly shift to Brennan's POV will be a logistical nightmare), the actors, OR the fans, we shouldn't necessarily assume he's talking about us, and after reading the sides I would actually be more inclined to believe that he's NOT talking about the fans.

Wow! I used a lot of quotation marks in that first paragraph.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:49 pm

I sort of feel like an idiot. facesmack It just made me excited...because it has to do with 8 epi. and I'm really looking forward to that episode.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Don't feel like an idiot Jro! I think everyone is excited for episode 8, I just don't know that there's enough information to assume anything super huge ( other than what we know from the sides) is going to happen.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSELL33 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:01 am

Am I the only person who has read anything to indicate that this is going to be a dream?

TRUSSELL33

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:22 am

TRUSSELL33 wrote:Am I the only person who has read anything to indicate that this is going to be a dream?

from what I read from the sides I didn't get that, but you never know. I haven't read that anywhere yet

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:45 am

treble21 wrote:meh that "info" isn't really info... that's something that I could have made up after reading the sides... "can't believe they're going there" ... where? If they actually have information they should be a little less generic with their "spoilers". Personally since the "insiders" last year were totally off base... I'm calling BS.

HH tweets isn't really specific either... It just says that there will be yelling, recriminations, second-guessing, and indignant huffing... could be by anyone, such as the production staff, the director ( I imagine having to constantly shift to Brennan's POV will be a logistical nightmare), the actors, OR the fans, we shouldn't necessarily assume he's talking about us, and after reading the sides I would actually be more inclined to believe that he's NOT talking about the fans.

Wow! I used a lot of quotation marks in that first paragraph.

I assume Hart was talking about the fans, and he uses Twitter to bait us all the time.

However, I don't read too much into the "huffing, second-guessing" stuff because that really happens after almost every episode right now. Lol. And if the style of this episode is going to waiver from the regular formula, by being told from Brennan's POV, then I'm willing to bet that's why Hart is saying he expects strong feedback from this episode.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 am

Especially if it's Brennan realizing even just to herself what a mistake it was to let Booth go.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:03 am

If I was Brennan, I would be feeling very depressed after thinking that maybe I'm not a normal person. I hope she wouldn't try to commit suicide as she keeps hearing the voice of that doctor.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:09 am

Unlikely

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:18 am

Ok my thoughts on what would be the worst case scenario for this episode ( this is PURE SPECULATION) We know from the sides that Brennan has some realizations that perhaps not giving Booth a chance was a very bad decision, and that she is now probably regretting that decision. This is a good thing,most of the fans would be happy about this. However assuming HH's tweet was about the fans, what if she says something to Booth about her making a mistake and he shoot's her down with " No , you were right, we wouldn't have been good together..." and cue me crying like an effing baby and swearing at my TV.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next