Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted idea but I wanna put it out there

+7
bailey
joybrennan
HermioneGirl101
jsgemini
SnoopGirl
treble21
keerz14
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Twisted idea but I wanna put it out there Empty Twisted idea but I wanna put it out there

Post by keerz14 Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:42 am

I know this may sound really twisted and a horrible thing to bring up but I'm totally obsessed with Eminem's love the way you lie and after REALLY watchin the video I was wondering how people would react if Hart Hanson were to write an abusive relationship storyline between B/B (if they ever get together Mad ). It just seems to me that Booth is a really angry guy and has alot of rage built up inside of him!! But of course Brennan can fight so obviously she would fight him back (like the video) but she would never leave him nervous
Ya I know yer all thinkin what could be goin on in a persons head to even think this up, but I kinda create little B/B stories in my head to my fave songs soooooooo I wanted to put this one out there Rolling Eyes

This is the video btw
keerz14
keerz14
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Say What You Want : Well I'm 17 in almost a week. In 5th year. Living down south and practically live for my friends&family Smile) Cant wait for the 23rd cos of the Bones premiere and my 17th birthday will make up for the dissapointment of the premiere haha. Definetly gonna get jointed that saturday!! Cant wait....anyway thats it haha.
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Twisted idea but I wanna put it out there Empty Re: Twisted idea but I wanna put it out there

Post by treble21 Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:55 am

They'd never go there, especially with Booth's abusive history.

I love love love this song but if I were you I'd listen to the words again cause the song is essentially a story and in the end the guy admits that he's lying and that if the girl ever tries to leave him again he'll tie her to the bed and watch the house burn. It's not romantic in anyway shape or form, it's a message to women not to believe their abusers.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Twisted idea but I wanna put it out there Empty Re: Twisted idea but I wanna put it out there

Post by keerz14 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:04 am

ya I know its not romantic Shocked just sayin it'd be a good storyline!! And btw people that have abusive pasts are more likely to become abusive themselves, wether its pyhsically or any other way !!
keerz14
keerz14
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Well I'm 17 in almost a week. In 5th year. Living down south and practically live for my friends&family Smile) Cant wait for the 23rd cos of the Bones premiere and my 17th birthday will make up for the dissapointment of the premiere haha. Definetly gonna get jointed that saturday!! Cant wait....anyway thats it haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:06 am

keerz14 wrote:I know this may sound really twisted and a horrible thing to bring up but I'm totally obsessed with Eminem's love the way you lie and after REALLY watchin the video I was wondering how people would react if Hart Hanson were to write an abusive relationship storyline between B/B (if they ever get together Mad ). It just seems to me that Booth is a really angry guy and has alot of rage built up inside of him!! But of course Brennan can fight so obviously she would fight him back (like the video) but she would never leave him nervous
Ya I know yer all thinkin what could be goin on in a persons head to even think this up, but I kinda create little B/B stories in my head to my fave songs soooooooo I wanted to put this one out there Rolling Eyes

Booth may have anger issues but his character would never release that anger on a woman or child.
Watched the video - I have liked listening to the song but never really heard the words - WOW! Great message to get out for such sad situations.

Last edited by SnoopGirl on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:23 am

I'm sure you just gave someone an idea for a fanfiction which as disturbing as it may be, if written correctly, I would read.
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by keerz14 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:32 am

Right ya cos u never thought up stuff lyk this, luk i'm just puttin ideas out there lyk everyone else!! I wrote at the start of the paragraph that it was a weird idea so you can keep ur snarky comments 2 urself. Thanks. Bye 2Tup
keerz14
keerz14
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:38 am

I love the song, but Booth's whole thing is that he doesn't want to turn into his father-- he wouldn't unleash his anger on Brennan. I might read a fanfiction like this, though.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:51 am

Sorry if you felt I was jumping on you about the idea, I'm very sensitive about men abusing women cause I have a friend that's about to go back to her fiance ( a guy who beat her with a curtain rod, last winter) and this is currently her favorite song, I'm assuming it's because she only hears what she wants to hear in the song ( the part with Eminem apologizing and pleading)
I don't find anything redeeming about people who abuse and I'm not sure if I'd like to think of Booth being that way. I understand that you were just putting an idea out there, and the reason that I thought you may think it was romantic was this line But of course Brennan can fight so obviously she would fight him back (like the video) but she would never leave him If a man hits you, (or vice versa) you leave. period. end of story. Yes people get second chances, and I guess with lots of counselling etc, it is possible for someone to not have the need to abuse anymore. But someone should never ever get a second chance to hit you cause it's entirely possible that next time, you won't wake up. Sorry again if you felt like I was jumping all over you but it really just hit a nerve with me.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:09 am

treble21 wrote:Sorry if you felt I was jumping on you about the idea, I'm very sensitive about men abusing women cause I have a friend that's about to go back to her fiance ( a guy who beat her with a curtain rod, last winter) and this is currently her favorite song, I'm assuming it's because she only hears what she wants to hear in the song ( the part with Eminem apologizing and pleading)
I don't find anything redeeming about people who abuse and I'm not sure if I'd like to think of Booth being that way. I understand that you were just putting an idea out there, and the reason that I thought you may think it was romantic was this line But of course Brennan can fight so obviously she would fight him back (like the video) but she would never leave him

If a man hits you, (or vice versa) you leave. period. end of story.Yes people get second chances, and I guess with lots of counselling etc, it is possible for someone to not have the need to abuse anymore. But someone should never ever get a second chance to hit you cause it's entirely possible that next time, you won't wake up. Sorry again if you felt like I was jumping all over you but it really just hit a nerve with
me.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

My sister had to have a gun pulled on her before she finally left her (now EX) husband. Evil or Very Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:20 am

joybrennan wrote:
treble21 wrote:Sorry if you felt I was jumping on you about the idea, I'm very sensitive about men abusing women cause I have a friend that's about to go back to her fiance ( a guy who beat her with a curtain rod, last winter) and this is currently her favorite song, I'm assuming it's because she only hears what she wants to hear in the song ( the part with Eminem apologizing and pleading)
I don't find anything redeeming about people who abuse and I'm not sure if I'd like to think of Booth being that way. I understand that you were just putting an idea out there, and the reason that I thought you may think it was romantic was this line But of course Brennan can fight so obviously she would fight him back (like the video) but she would never leave him

If a man hits you, (or vice versa) you leave. period. end of story.Yes people get second chances, and I guess with lots of counselling etc, it is possible for someone to not have the need to abuse anymore. But someone should never ever get a second chance to hit you cause it's entirely possible that next time, you won't wake up. Sorry again if you felt like I was jumping all over you but it really just hit a nerve with
me.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

My sister had to have a gun pulled on her before she finally left her (now EX) husband. Evil or Very Mad

I have a relative who's been married to her abuser for 22 years. She's been beaten so badly she's been hospitalized three times, and once he locked her out of the house and she had to walk 15 miles barefoot to get help. Her son called the police one night when he'd seen enough and when they saw the scene the Dad was arrested, but she just bailed him out as soon as she could. And of course got beat again afterwards. Once I saw him sling her half way across our Grandmother's living room during the family Christmas party. And I'm sure there's plenty more behind their closed doors that I have no clue about.

Nicest guy in the world to everyone else though.

It's a mentality I just do not understand, and it happens way too often.

Not picking on anyone either, it's easy to understand how these things are easier to deal with in fiction situations. But I don't see Booth having abusive tendancies (even though I agree that it's a cyclic problem) or Brennan staying in an abusive situation.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:44 am

keerz14 wrote:Right ya cos u never thought up stuff lyk this, luk i'm just puttin ideas out there lyk everyone else!! I wrote at the start of the paragraph that it was a weird idea so you can keep ur snarky comments 2 urself. Thanks. Bye 2Tup

Who exactly are you talking to because if it was meant towards me, my comment was meant to be positive. It would make a great fanfiction and I would read it but it would definantly be a hurt/comfort/angst story aka disturbing but good. Honestly, I have thought of writing something close to this but I've been currently stuck in the vortex of my current FF of an alt season 5 finale.

On a different note, something like this would probably help some folks realize the horrors behind some people's closed doors. It's suprising and sad how in the dark some people are on these difficult issues. Even worse are the people who ignore it. Fanfiction or an episode on a show can help advocate for the victims of these crimes sorta like a public shout-out to say hey, this may be fake but real crimes like this exist.

Is Booth too nice of a guy to be abusive? no. Unfortunately, most abusers are well loved and friendly people. I've witnessed and seen abuse one too many times in my life. IMO, an example of how B&B could be like this regardless of her strength and his sensitiveness: My friend is a very hard-headed stubborn woman yet she is still in a relationship with her abusive husband who is a well loved cop.

Do I want to see Booth abuse Brennan? Not on the show itself. Although an interesting twist would be to have Brennan be the abuser. Rare yes but it does happen.
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:53 am

jsgemini wrote:
keerz14 wrote:Right ya cos u never thought up stuff lyk this, luk i'm just puttin ideas out there lyk everyone else!! I wrote at the start of the paragraph that it was a weird idea so you can keep ur snarky comments 2 urself. Thanks. Bye 2Tup

Who exactly are you talking to because if it was meant towards me, my comment was meant to be positive. It would make a great fanfiction and I would read it but it would definantly be a hurt/comfort/angst story aka disturbing but good. Honestly, I have thought of writing something close to this but I've been currently stuck in the vortex of my current FF of an alt season 5 finale.

On a different note, something like this would probably help some folks realize the horrors behind some people's closed doors. It's suprising and sad how in the dark some people are on these difficult issues. Even worse are the people who ignore it. Fanfiction or an episode on a show can help advocate for the victims of these crimes sorta like a public shout-out to say hey, this may be fake but real crimes like this exist.

Is Booth too nice of a guy to be abusive? no. Unfortunately, most abusers are well loved and friendly people. I've witnessed and seen abuse one too many times in my life. IMO, an example of how B&B could be like this regardless of her strength and his sensitiveness: My friend is a very hard-headed stubborn woman yet she is still in a relationship with her abusive husband who is a well loved cop.

Do I want to see Booth abuse Brennan? Not on the show itself. Although an interesting twist would be to have Brennan be the abuser. Rare yes but it does happen.

yes it does happen... my brothers ex hit him in the face with a shovel... not an ongoing abusive situation happening with them but it was still assault.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Booth would be amongst the other people--those who work very hard to NOT be like his old man. There are a statistical number who go to the other extreme (if you can call it that in this case).

Now, there are a couple fics in which Brennan is in an abusive relationship, and I don't read them. I can't read them. It's never Booth, mind you. But I know some of the facts and statistics about abusive relationships and know, too, that even strong women can get caught in that trap (I knew one of them), but I can't see Brennan accepting it in canon. She's the...right...kind of strong, if that makes any sense.

I can appreciate you exploring concepts for stories, but shock value alone does not keep readers, and unless it was really well-written, around here, you're not likely to get a positive reaction.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:59 pm

jsgemini wrote:Is Booth too nice of a guy to be abusive? no. Unfortunately, most abusers are well loved and friendly people. I've witnessed and seen abuse one too many times in my life. IMO, an example of how B&B could be like this regardless of her strength and his sensitiveness: My friend is a very hard-headed stubborn woman yet she is still in a relationship with her abusive husband who is a well loved cop.
Yeah, I can't see Booth ever lifting a hand to Brennan but if they wrote anything like that I'd almost orefer a situation where they're mutually abusive with Brennan giving as good as she gets.

Not as rare as you'd think. There are an estimated 300,000 cases of domestic violence annually that involve wives or girlfriends abusing their SOs, also Men are much less likely to file complaints or press charges. The thing with domestic violence against men is that the man in the relationship often feels shamed by 'allowing' the abuse to continue, and they're much, much less likely to get help for it.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:23 pm

THX1138 wrote:
jsgemini wrote:Is Booth too nice of a guy to be abusive? no. Unfortunately, most abusers are well loved and friendly people. I've witnessed and seen abuse one too many times in my life. IMO, an example of how B&B could be like this regardless of her strength and his sensitiveness: My friend is a very hard-headed stubborn woman yet she is still in a relationship with her abusive husband who is a well loved cop.
Yeah, I can't see Booth ever lifting a hand to Brennan but if they wrote anything like that I'd almost orefer a situation where they're mutually abusive with Brennan giving as good as she gets.

Not as rare as you'd think. There are an estimated 300,000 cases of domestic violence annually that involve wives or girlfriends abusing their SOs, also Men are much less likely to file complaints or press charges. The thing with domestic violence against men is that the man in the relationship often feels shamed by 'allowing' the abuse to continue, and they're much, much less likely to get help for it.

king RM

facesmack THAT'S WHY BRENNAN SAID NO! Last time they tried it, she slapped him. She's afraid that if they try it again she'd [Only admins are allowed to see this link]! She knows her temper; she knows she can't change... (hey, just trying to find SOMETHING that would make sense out of dumb-ass speech she makes at the end of the 100th Razz

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm

joybrennan wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

facesmack THAT'S WHY BRENNAN SAID NO! Last time they tried it, she slapped him. She's afraid that if they try it again she'd [Only admins are allowed to see this link]! She knows her temper; she knows she can't change... (hey, just trying to find SOMETHING that would make sense out of dumb-ass speech she makes at the end of the 100th Razz

Sooo Brennan is an abusive woman and she loves Booth too much to be with him, because knowing he's a child of abuse she knows what it would do to him once she started slapping him around. But what if Booth liked it rough? Really rough? What if he got turned on when Brennan slapped him around...yep, twisted.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 am

THX1138 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Sooo Brennan is an abusive woman and she loves Booth too much to be with him, because knowing he's a child of abuse she knows what it would do to him once she started slapping him around. But what if Booth liked it rough? Really rough? What if he got turned on when Brennan slapped him around...yep, twisted.

king RM

But we all know HH, SN, and all those others... if they catch wind of this storyline, they might actually use it to continue to keep them apart!
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:42 pm

^ not unless they want to be sued for plagerism by our king! Wink
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by kokonut_soda Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:53 pm

THX1138 wrote:Sooo Brennan is an abusive woman and she loves Booth too much to be with him, because knowing he's a child of abuse she knows what it would do to him once she started slapping him around. But what if Booth liked it rough? Really rough? What if he got turned on when Brennan slapped him around...yep, twisted.

king RM

Oh geez. That reminds me of the episode "The Man with the Bone" ([Only admins are allowed to see this image]) Nope, there's no way Booth likes it rough. The look he has on his face when he confronts that masochistic doctor and the doctor insinuates that he likes it with men as well as women? Shocked Priceless.
kokonut_soda
kokonut_soda
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Don't kick the baby!
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 am

I don't know about the rough sex thing...but early on in season six, I think watching Brennan "accidentally" flip Booth when he's, for instance, trying to detain her for a
conversation she doesn't want to have, could be quite amusing. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:08 am

joybrennan wrote:I don't know about the rough sex thing...but early on in season six, I think watching Brennan "accidentally" flip Booth when he's, for instance, trying to detain her for a
I like the idea, in fact I'd love it if that led to them sparring - I've always thought they'd get it on over a good fight, maybe they need a physical confrontation to get things going?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 am

THX1138 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:I don't know about the rough sex thing...but early on in season six, I think watching Brennan "accidentally" flip Booth when he's, for instance, trying to detain her for a
I like the idea, in fact I'd love it if that led to them sparring - I've always thought they'd get it on over a good fight, maybe they need a physical confrontation to get things going?

king RM
My Liege, thou art so deliciously evil! Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:42 am

joybrennan wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM
My Liege, thou art so deliciously evil! Twisted Evil
Ah, well, we do but try...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Twisted idea but I wanna put it out there Empty Twisted Idea With A Spin...

Post by MorWeb Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Flove twisted ideas. conscience Flove the storyteller that Eminem is. thumbsup The idea of this being between B/B...No. thumbsdown shoot No Evil or Very Mad Mad

On the other hand... Shocked affraid

This song is actually about a mutually abusive relationship as told from the man's point of view. Crying or Very sad The female is not defending herself. nervous She's abusing the man equally. Crying or Very sad This would make an excellent murder scene. Shocked House burnt down. Two bodies inside. Appears to be murder / suicide. Only turns out the man died first. Perhaps he started the fire while they were still battling it out. She kills him & then dies from her own injuries / smoke inhalation. Now that's powerful. Crying or Very sad pale Sad puke bowdown

What trips the hell out of me is the reality portion of this song...it features RHIANNA! facesmack Who hasn't seen the pictures of her face after she was abused. Sad Cannot fathom why she would want to sing on this song. facesmack facesmack facesmack Unless she thinks its a parable against the violence.scratch Go figure. Rolling Eyes
MorWeb
MorWeb
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 43
Say What You Want : "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."~Uncle Ben Parker...May HH be forever reminded of this when he thinks of the B/B Shippers!
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:56 pm

The video is about a mutually abusive relationship, the song mentions that the girls temper is as bad as the guys, and that they fight, it does not say that she "abuses" him, They fight with each other, neither is more responsible than the other, until the end of the song. Essentially he's saying that yeah WE fight with each other, but I will kill you if you try to leave me again...It depends on how you look at it, I see the SONG as anti-abuse message, because it gives Women the Point of view of the abuser... Who's a liar.

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife
In my windpipe
I can't breathe
But I still fight
While I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right
It's like I'm in flight
High of a love
Drunk from the hate
It's like I'm huffing paint
And I love it the more that I suffer
I sufficate
And right before im about to drown
She resuscitates me
She fucking hates me
And I love it
Wait
Where you going
I'm leaving you
No you ain't
Come back
We're running right back
Here we go again
It's so insane
Cause when it's going good
It's going great
I'm Superman
With the wind in his bag
She's Lois Lane
But when it's bad
It's awful
I feel so ashamed
I snap
Who's that dude
I don't even know his name
I laid hands on her
I'll never stoop so low again
I guess I don't know my own strength

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

You ever love somebody so much
You can barely breathe
When you're with them
You meet
And neither one of you
Even know what hit 'em
Got that warm fuzzy feeling
Yeah them chills
Used to get 'em
Now you're getting fucking sick
Of looking at 'em
You swore you've never hit 'em
Never do nothing to hurt 'em
Now you're in each other's face
Spewing venom
And these words
When you spit 'em
You push
Pull each other's hair
Scratch, claw, bit 'em
Throw 'em down
Pin 'em
So lost in the moments
When you're in 'em
It's the rage that took over
It controls you both
So they say it's best
To go your separate ways
Guess that they don't know ya
Cause today
That was yesterday
Yesterday is over
It's a different day
Sound like broken records
Playin' over
But you promised her
Next time you'll show restraint
You don't get another chance
Life is no Nintendo game
But you lied again

Now you get to watch her leave
Out the window
Guess that's why they call it window pane

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

Now I know we said things
Did things
That we didn't mean
And we fall back
Into the same patterns
Same routine
But your temper's just as bad
As mine is
You're the same as me
But when it comes to love
You're just as blinded
Baby please come back
It wasn't you
Baby it was me
Maybe our relationship
Isn't as crazy as it seems
Maybe that's what happens
When a tornado meets a volcano
All I know is
I love you too much
To walk away though
Come inside
Pick up your bags off the sidewalk
Don't you hear sincerity
In my voice when I talk
Told you this is my fault
Look me in the eyeball
Next time I'm pissed
I'll aim my fist
At the dry wall
Next time
There will be no next time
I apologize
Even though I know it's lies
I'm tired of the games
I just want her back
I know I'm a liar
If she ever tries to fucking leave again
I'mma tie her to the bed
And set the house on fire

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next