Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

+17
marebear
kat0505
HermioneGirl101
mereva
wonderwoman
DoctorB
anthropologystudent
treble21
gordongordonfan
lexie1982
RubyRuby
boneslover2
bugaboo628
jhi1005
mommahurley
crzy4bones
jro54
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck. Empty S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Here's the title for episode 9: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck. Sides should be sometime tomorrow.

EDIT: There up on Showfax...

Roles
Arson Investigator
$ 2.00
Child Advocate
$ 3.00
Cindy Flaire
$ 4.00
Jesse Wilson
$ 5.00
Jill MacIntosh
$ 2.00
Kathy Lyford
$ 6.00
Paul Linoto
$ 4.00
Randy Siminoff
$ 4.00

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck. Empty Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by crzy4bones Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:01 pm

Interesting title....

HAHA...I knew a Jesse Wilson when I lived in PA. He was a friend of mine's uncle.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck. Empty Re: S6E09: The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck.

Post by mommahurley Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:09 pm

excuse me for being obtuse....and perhaps I've missed this somewhere along the line...but can someone tell me, what do the dollar amounts mean?

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:12 pm

mommahurley wrote:excuse me for being obtuse....and perhaps I've missed this somewhere along the line...but can someone tell me, what do the dollar amounts mean?

It just means you have to pay to read the sides...but there links and websites where you don't have to pay. I can't find any...but maybe somone will provide a link for us.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Here's a link: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Anyone volunteering to read and summarize???? Laughing

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Links

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by boneslover2 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:44 pm

Hannah's still around. It's pretty minimal in the sides, but there it is. Doesn't seem to be any fall out, in the sides anyway, from the previous episode. There does seem to be some theme undertones about love, but can't tell from the sides how it'll relate to the overall episode.

boneslover2

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Hannah gives Boot h a 'new' frame with his and Parker's picture in it. Conversation between Booth and Hannah feels weird.

Last edited by RubyRuby on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie1982 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Read them. Its wayyy to late for my brain to make too much sense of the case stuff, other than the fact that they are investigating a murder in which the body melted to the dash of a car "like it was made of plastic", as the script says, there is some important relationship news I can share:
*Booth and Bren seem to have regained their mojo. The scenes with them together feel more like the real Bren/Booth. They eat together at lunch, and one of the last pages has them sitting across from each other at the diner at night..but no dialogue for either, so no way to tell what to make of it.
*Hannah is in the ep. The script has her entering Booths office holding a new picture frame with a pic of Booth and Parker in it. She says "I hope the frame is ok" and it says Booth seems surprised and touched. Not sure what to make of it...if they are still going strong and it is like an 8 month (or however many months) anniversary present or something, Im getting worried. But I got kind of a different vibe (granted there isnt much to go on) like maybe she is leaving and it is a goodbye present. At least that is what Im hoping for.

lexie1982

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boneslover2 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Oh Lexie, I hope you're right!

boneslover2

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:55 pm

What page is Hannah on? It does seem like B&B are getting their mojo back. There eating together (presumebly alone)
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Well, if my math is correct (and I majored in English, so it's highly possible it's not) this would mark the sixth episode of Hannah-she's in #2, #3, #5, #7, #8 and now #9, so dare I hope that her arc is wrapping up???

Please Santa, I've been good this year!!!

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie1982 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Checking for the page....and off topic...has everyone seen the message to all members that the ABY is closing????? Sorry if Im late on that but I just saw it and Im a little dumbfounded. I just joined two days ago and I was really excited about having a place to come on Thursdays and have a fun discussion about the show. Makes me sad

lexie1982

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:04 pm

* sigh* I don't feel like speculating much anymore tonight in light of the 'news'. Night guys
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Well the one thing I will say.... if nobody bashes me over the head or spits on me for being the messenger...

Hannah is still in this one!!! ugh. She brings Booth a new picture frame for the picture of him and Parker... He says..aww that's sweet. that's all that is there....

There's one lunch get together between B&B... But there's no dialogue, just stage direction saying they're sitting at a table having lunch.

It's a case about a guy getting melted into his truck when it catches on fire.

His wife is a school teacher who's having an affair with a student...
One of the other students...all juvinile delinquents in detention... is blackmailing her because he caught them having sex.
He works at a body shop...the guy there is the grandson of an ex viet nam vet... One of the possible murder weapons is a viet nam era knife.
A girl from detention is suspected...actually just about everyone is suspected... I'm not sure if you want me to tell you who did it, but it's in there...

Daisy is getting her ID card and is instrumental in finding a key piece of evidence, and also while testing a gun shoots Hodgins...not really but the casing from the bullet hits him as she fires and draws blood.

Ummmm I'm pretty bad at this aren't I?

Overall it's not much to go on...a few funny lines between Brennan and the kids, She's still acting kind of clueless...doesn't seem to be any difference in her after her special Brennan Centric episode....

Brennan has a funny line about almost failing her psychological elavuation because she identified her favorite color by its nonmeter reading rather than by name...

Can't really get a read on it... Doesn't sound like anything important happens, but It's hard to tell becuase the sides probably cover about 10 minutes out of a 50 minute show.

Hope that helps.... sorry I'm not good at this....

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie1982 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:06 pm

@JRO54 Its the Kathy Lyford page

lexie1982

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Is it too much to hope that Hannah threw the picture of parker and Booth, when Booth broke up with her, and is now just replacing it? ( LOL I can rationalize anything I swear )

episode looks decent anyway
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:08 pm

RubyRuby wrote:Hannah gives Boot h a 'new' frame with his and Parker's picture in it. Conversation between Booth and Hannah feels weird.

yeah it seems a little strained ( perhaps she threw the picture frame at his head in a juvenile fit??? ) Twisted Evil
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:22 pm

@Thanks Lexie.

I really don't know how I feel right now...I'm really going to miss you guys. hug

Anyways, the Booth/Hannah conversation does seem a little strained...but there is nothing much to really go on)...but who cares about Hannah. It seems like B&B have got their mojo back. cheers There having lunch together (presumably alone)...and they are sitting across from each other at night....but there is no dialouge for either one of them.

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:25 pm

jro54 wrote:@Thanks Lexie.

I really don't know how I feel right now...I'm really going to miss you guys. hug

Anyways, the Booth/Hannah conversation does seem a little strained...but there is nothing much to really go on)...but who cares about Hannah. It seems like B&B have got their mojo back. cheers There having lunch together (presumably alone)...and they are sitting across from each other at night....but there is no dialouge for either one of them.

That's cause the page ended, I'm sure there is dialogue in that scene it just has nothing to do with the part being cast, so they didn't add those pages.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:27 pm

treble21 wrote:Is it too much to hope that Hannah threw the picture of parker and Booth, when Booth broke up with her, and is now just replacing it? ( LOL I can rationalize anything I swear )

LOL .... ME TOO with the rationalizing! My first thought when I read it was "Hmmm... I bet Hannah went and took the picture out of his original frame and got a 'new' one as a gift. And Booth is VERY set in his ways and LOVES his "stuff" so he's gonna absolutely hate that she did that." I crack myself up! :-) And I think the script even said he looks "touched" or something to that effect, and STILL I can reason it away Smile
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:30 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:
treble21 wrote:Is it too much to hope that Hannah threw the picture of parker and Booth, when Booth broke up with her, and is now just replacing it? ( LOL I can rationalize anything I swear )

LOL .... ME TOO with the rationalizing! My first thought when I read it was "Hmmm... I bet Hannah went and took the picture out of his original frame and got a 'new' one as a gift. And Booth is VERY set in his ways and LOVES his "stuff" so he's gonna absolutely hate that she did that." I crack myself up! :-) And I think the script even said he looks "touched" or something to that effect, and STILL I can reason it away Smile

Ok I can work with this, HE threw the picture in a fit of anger when him and Hannah broke up, and she's trying to be nice and replaced it , which is why he's touched LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie1982 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Youre welcome jro-and I know what you mean-I have gotten more jazzed about the show in the last few days than I have been since I started watching the show because its been so much fun having all of you guys to kick ideas around with. Ive broused other forums but there is nowhere I have found as witty and intelligent discussions as I have read and experienced here. Seriously, the forum on the fox site was an embarrassment the last time I visited there. I really wish there were a way for the MOD to see that not everyone here is mean and petty and that alot of us really do enjoy the forum for exactly the reasons she created it. Maybe she would reconsider her decision.

lexie1982

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:35 pm

treble21 wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:Hannah gives Booth a 'new' frame with his and Parker's picture in it. Conversation between Booth and Hannah feels weird.

yeah it seems a little strained ( perhaps she threw the picture frame at his head in a juvenile fit??? ) Twisted Evil

Sniggers, perhaps.... tongue IF our speculation turns out to be correct, I want to know the reason the frame needed replacnig, unless it had anything to do with fig tree activity, then I don't want to know.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next