Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones': Michael Terry talks Wendell, Angela and Hodgins too

4 posters

Go down

'Bones': Michael Terry talks Wendell, Angela and Hodgins too Empty 'Bones': Michael Terry talks Wendell, Angela and Hodgins too

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 am

No Spoilers!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

'Bones': Michael Terry talks Wendell, Angela and Hodgins too Empty Re: 'Bones': Michael Terry talks Wendell, Angela and Hodgins too

Post by DBCrazy Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:38 pm

So, Wendell wants to get into it with Hodgins, huh? I can just see Angela reacting to that! Not a spoiler...he was just kinda wishing into the future.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

'Bones': Michael Terry talks Wendell, Angela and Hodgins too Empty Re: 'Bones': Michael Terry talks Wendell, Angela and Hodgins too

Post by heirofloki Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:59 am

Totally late, but re:W/H fight. Wouldn't that be hilarious?! Hee, I'd love that!

Though I think Wendell would win that. Hodgins is fit and kinda built, but he's too much of a geek. I don't see him doing contact sports (hockey) or any actual fighting.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by forensicduck Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:10 am

heirofloki wrote:Totally late, but re:W/H fight. Wouldn't that be hilarious?! Hee, I'd love that!

Though I think Wendell would win that. Hodgins is fit and kinda built, but he's too much of a geek. I don't see him doing contact sports (hockey) or any actual fighting.

Plus, Wendell actually fought before. What was it? Golden gloves?
forensicduck
forensicduck

Number of posts : 7
Say What You Want : You can call me 'forensicduck', F. Duck, or those who actually know me can call me 'ducky'. There are some people who call me 'duck' too.

You know what? Screw it. Call me whatever you want.
Registration date : 2010-03-25

http://www.twitter.com/forensicduck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down