Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booth & Bones talk marriage and Angela & Hodgins reuniting

5 posters

Go down

Booth & Bones talk marriage and Angela & Hodgins reuniting Empty Booth & Bones talk marriage and Angela & Hodgins reuniting

Post by shopgirl909 Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:34 am

Latest from Korbi:
John Francis Daley's SWEET(& Sour) Love: What's the right move when you accidently see your therapist's woman trying on wedding dresses with another man?

Booth and Bones will debate the dilemma -- and the merits of marriage -- after spying Sweets' girlfriend Daisy doing this exact thing. But as one couple faces a break up, another couple could be reuniting. Online, anyway. Angela and Hodgins will sign up for the same internet dating service and the computer database seems to think they're a perfect match.
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Booth & Bones talk marriage and Angela & Hodgins reuniting Empty Re: Booth & Bones talk marriage and Angela & Hodgins reuniting

Post by ForensicMama Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am

Kind of old news, but that's Korbi for ya. Thanks for posting!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Booth & Bones talk marriage and Angela & Hodgins reuniting Empty Re: Booth & Bones talk marriage and Angela & Hodgins reuniting

Post by mereva Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Thanks for posting.
Interesting... is it correct? From the sides we can't say with certainty that Sweets and Dasy will break up. And Hodgins' reaction on Angela's request is unknown as well...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:00 am

I didn't know about that dating service part... That just happens a lot with BB in fanfic world...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:00 am

shopgirl909 wrote:Latest from Korbi:
John Francis Daley's SWEET(& Sour) Love: What's the right move when you accidently see your therapist's woman trying on wedding dresses with another man?

Booth and Bones will debate the dilemma -- and the merits of marriage -- after spying Sweets' girlfriend Daisy doing this exact thing. But as one couple faces a break up, another couple could be reuniting. Online, anyway. Angela and Hodgins will sign up for the same internet dating service and the computer database seems to think they're a perfect match.

Ok, I TOTALLY Wrote a story with that idea about the dating service (hence it's title, Dating Service) only it's Booth and Brennan, Not Hodgins and Angela, but Angela has a love life in it. you all should read it, i need to update it, but it's still worth reading. Very Happy

Sorry, little self promotion here.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down