Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I Think Angela and Hodgins will get back together

5 posters

Go down

When I Think Angela and Hodgins will get back together Empty When I Think Angela and Hodgins will get back together

Post by Semperance Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:28 am

I think they will get back together in the new gracedigger episodes cause that was really when the first got together so it would be pefect! any other ideas?
Semperance
Semperance
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

When I Think Angela and Hodgins will get back together Empty Re: When I Think Angela and Hodgins will get back together

Post by ForensicMama Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:45 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking, too! Very Happy I was imagining that there might even be a B/B kiss. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

When I Think Angela and Hodgins will get back together Empty Re: When I Think Angela and Hodgins will get back together

Post by southerngirl Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:08 pm

I like both the above ideas, any idea when our "friend" the gravedigger will appear this season????? I am wondering if it will be near the end like a season ender?????

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:57 pm

There is going to be Gravedigger episodes???? GAK, that's AMAZING, and HEY I think that would be perfect. I truly hope they don't do anything stupid like have Angela be pregnant or something and force them back together! I did appreciate their little "talk" last episode and at least it was the mature thing to do....I kinda want them back together but I'm kinda liking them apart too.....oh god, ask me what my favorite colour is???? HAHAHAHA!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:35 pm

haha i'm with you bella. i kind of like their awkward sexual tension they're having. but i liked them together as well because at least some of the sexual tension was relieved from the show...(since B/B always seems to have it running 24/7)

and ya whats up with the gravedigger episode? they gotta either be using it for sweeps or for the final episodes or something. since they like to do that sometimes with recurring cases...like gormagon??

but i could be wrong.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:02 pm

OH I know... I was just wondering about The Gravedigger yesterday. I was hoping they'd reintroduce him the winter season, but I'm beginning to think that it won't be until the new year. Maybe they'll bring him back in the spring with the new epi?
Either way, that particular tension is getting to me, as well as all of the sexual tension. Somebody needs to date someone lol. Cam needs a boyfriend now. Sweets is dating Daisy, so I assume. Somebody better get together with someone, or maybe they're avoiding that with all of the sex we had at the beginning of this season?

argh......
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:27 pm

Ok, after seeing tonights episode-- The He in the She, there is going to have to be some MAJOR character work done on Hodgins to get him likable enough for Angela. He is COLD right now. Maybe the gravedigger will take him and Angela and they will have a life altering time together- well somethings got to get this man out of his FUNK. He is not funny without Zack by his side to bounce things off of.

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum